News

Running Man! Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Works Out in South Africa – PHOTOS

BellaNaija.com

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy has been looking younger and more fit these days. He was recently spotted with a more youthful laid back style. And now, we can see the secret of his good looks – he is part of #TeamFitFam.

Check out this photos of him working out with some pastors and youth in South Africa on Easter Monday.

Chris 4 Chris2 Chris3

Chris1

Photo Credit: Twitter

1. bruno

April 9, 2015 at 12:18 pm

so who is the new woman in he’s life? let me guess

a tall ,light skin, big breasted 20 something year old pastor worshipper.

pastor chris, I know ur type. Lol

2. Minister Ade

April 9, 2015 at 1:14 pm

It is so great to see Pastor Chris having some workout. The bible has several metaphor of physical exercise.

Thank God for all Pastors, Bishops, Priest all over the world who stand up for God and shepherd His children.

Cheers!

3. prince

April 9, 2015 at 1:16 pm

Bruno, you’re always on d wrong side and I think your sexuality can be the problem. You need God

4. Sheri Koko

April 9, 2015 at 4:25 pm

Oh yes, he has to keep his energy up. Dating at this stage of life requires some energy to keep the pace with new Jenny from the block. Keep it up Pstr, you will be happy you did. Tips: Please also include cutting off too much carbs, it makes you lighter faster and exercise is more fun when you don’t struggle for air everytime. Eat carbs once a day, if you must, during the day so you burn off fast before sleeping. I eat carbs once a week, weekends only when I need to shift weight off fast in a month, including aerobics.. Yes I like my pastor, at least he tries, truth be told. ( I hear new madam visits Bella Naija – so I can dish out my 5 cents anytime) Applying wisdom keeps the cardiac surgeons away.
    Don’t hate. I’m loving this!
    It’s Sheri Koko reporting live from my phone

5. barbie

April 9, 2015 at 5:11 pm

chineke ezioku, se i spy sm gals in short shorts, this is meant to be a pastors retreat inugo?

6. D

April 9, 2015 at 7:29 pm

Well, you can tell when someone truly works out and when someone is momentarily working out. His Shoes…not for working out, infact not comfortable for working out

7. PD Young Billionaire

April 9, 2015 at 7:34 pm

Men!!! #lipssealed

8. jojo

April 9, 2015 at 7:39 pm

This is a PR push. Has there been a drop in attendance?

9. Saint Tracy

April 9, 2015 at 9:42 pm

No wonder some people will never move forward! And they will be sowing and not reaping and asking God why, what is happening? Just be talking and be going, you already r seeing ur results, no progress no money, blogs are where u pretend all is well. No respect if for nothing he is not your mate. Keep talking o! Don’t stop talking, according to Him.

10. Billionaire in Grace

April 10, 2015 at 6:46 am

My dear Jojo for your information, there has been any drop in attendance. The church is even growing more than before. We love this man of God, he has responded to his divine calling.

I love you my Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

11. benny

April 10, 2015 at 9:40 am

Lol. This man is still on the run in south Africa.

12. Favor

April 10, 2015 at 11:55 am

Shame to the enermies of progress of God’s work, my prayer is for the Lord to restore and fulfil his promises regarding the marrige of this man in Jesus Name!. Pastor Chris & Anita till death do apart.

13. benna

May 9, 2015 at 11:30 am

i cant lovx everyth concernx our live coach Pastor chris.

14. benna

May 9, 2015 at 11:31 am

i love his collx dreamx and longx to manifest in dis in jesus’ name amennnnnnnnnnn

15. Pst.Tim.Adekahunsi

May 28, 2015 at 5:22 pm

Rev. Chris is a man sent from God to this generation.we will always be greateful to God for his life and ministry.dont speak any how to a man of great grace.be careful for what u say about a man of God who has paid so much prise to be an i versel of God’s divine presence.

16. Akoson Joe

May 30, 2015 at 1:26 pm

Pastor Chris is a very tough man. In fact it takes only real men to go through what he went through and still stand. By this we know the grace of God is real over love world and Christ embassy. More Grace sir!!!

17. Beatha N Shaanika

June 26, 2015 at 11:27 am

People of this world what do you get out in this world, we don’t belong to this world , bebelong in heaven and we are Christian, stop gossip please, keep pray for one another, shame you gossip a man of God Pst. Chris, he does not owe anything and leave him alone, and focus on your problem, may prayer to Past Chris our Lord Jesus must restore your marriage with your wife; John 10;10

18. Vitalis Mbanda

June 29, 2015 at 2:18 pm

Marriage is honorable among all, but the relationship ends up at the graveyard! In fact Paul talks of men loosing their wives for the sake of the kingdom and those who marry suffering in the flesh! Have you ever thought who will be your neighbour in heaven (the place the Lord Jesus Christ said He goes to prepare for us) where those attaining the life will neither marry or give in marriage. We should focus on kingdom dynamic fellowship and finding brothers and sisters where you can worship the Lord and have fellowship with no agitation and bitterness. That to me is timeless and priceless. How hard it is to find true fellowship which starts with getting into the Lord’s conversation – then keeping every other ungodly counsel silence. We should not be the loudest contributors to every carnal conversation going on in the world – and believe me there are plenty of such even in bedrooms!

19. Vitalis Mbanda

June 29, 2015 at 2:24 pm

What happens to you if you hang to a marriage and end up perishing? It is good to focus on the work of the Lord and true fellowship. Those who want to depart from you in that context are then free to do so. So who want to stay should not interfere with your established fellowship with the Lord and the conversations there in. May the Lord continue to multiply the grace and peace upon Pastor Chris Oyakhilome – let him never loose focus on important things of the kingdom. I love your fellowship pastor.

20. Louis

July 24, 2015 at 3:45 pm

It is unwise to speak about men of God like I see some doing here.And why Will you want attendance to drop.This is not a matter of attendance its a matter of salvation for the world. Even the children that mocked Elija where consumed by lions.This man is one of the greatest teachers of this generation and I see Him coming out as a Victor in any circumstance.Thank you Pastor Chris for all you are doing.

21. Solomon

October 29, 2015 at 9:15 am

This is my man of God I love you so much pastor, thank for answering the call, Don’t worry about all this junk bloggers .We will not stop praying for there soul, they allow Satan to use them at every opportunity.

22. malesa thabang holy

November 25, 2015 at 1:44 am

I’m m alesa holy the spiritual son of apostle foster lebea I say to my pastor chris sorry for what happened in your marriage let this situation not reduce your stronger faith as I know you.God loves you and you came in earth alone,and you will return alone.in earth there are challenged but our promised place is coming where will be no heart broken,pains,mourn and other.I say keep on work miracle God will talk by you to nations.I love you so much,have a nice day saint chris oyakhilome.amen.

23. Nice

January 28, 2016 at 1:26 pm

barbie,it is not pastors retreat, it’s Easter youth camp meeting. is it only “gals in short shorts” dat u “spy”(who are exercising. I wonder wat else u want dem to wear). don’t u see boys in shorts too. ur too perverse, inugo?

24. Benjamin A

January 7, 2019 at 4:04 pm

Many thanks to you pastor Chris for saying yes to your calling. you had your own mind you would have said no. but you did said yes and see how GOD Gave hope to many through your YES Well done! my GOD sent.