Music

TOO HOT! 1st Photos of Curvy Joselyn Dumas in 4 Fab Looks as Vodafone Ghana Music Awards Host

The #VGMAs happened last night and Ghollywood hottie Joselyn Dumas stunned as the host, alongside Nathaniel Attoh, an OAP.

She wore four stunning outfits, all of which accentuated her curves.

Wow!

image image image image image image image image image

Photo Credit: Twitter.com | @BlarneyBenjamin | @ameyaw112 | @VodafoneGhana | @OleleSalvador

1. @edDREAMZ

April 12, 2015 at 9:57 am

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Lawd gawd heavenly king…. Look at ukwu sara’mbara….. I swear i need something like this in my life to continue living….. Nyanch of life no doubt
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• www.creebhills.com

April 13, 2015 at 7:24 am

my word!!! africa is blessed. no pastic or bum bum surgery involved….

2. Anon

April 12, 2015 at 10:09 am

The jumpsuit is my favourite look on her. The free and flowing style of the pants really balances out her hips. I’m all for flaunting your assets but for very curvy women, sometimes less is more.

• Ebony

April 12, 2015 at 1:15 pm

Yes. She should wear things that tone down the hips. It will look more flattering overall. Now it’s just too much. But for the jumpsuit with black at the bottom

• tee

April 12, 2015 at 5:48 pm

thank you ooo,,,, dont know if its just me, but the gowns make her look very ridiculous…prefer the jumpsuit look

• annybaby

April 13, 2015 at 1:43 am

yes darling… I thought so too… the jumpsuit sits so well on her

• maame ekua

April 13, 2015 at 11:12 am

BAM. AFTER I READ YOUR COMMENTS I WAS LIKE AT LAST SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME. AM ALL FOR FLAUTING WHAT U GOT BUT TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD. SHES GOT IT AND DOESNT HAVE TO TRY TOO HARD. EVEN MY GRANDMA AGREED WHEN WE WERE WATCHING

3. Mee

April 12, 2015 at 11:34 am

Just show children the picture of Joselyn Dumas and tell them after…..hourglass. That’s the best definition! Beautiful and hawt.

• Nwanyi Ekwe

April 12, 2015 at 12:07 pm

I love her shape but this is not an hourglass at all. Hourglas means proportional shoulders and hips.She is a pear shape….

4. Tee

April 12, 2015 at 11:49 am

Jeezzz Joselyn’s hips looks like it has a mind of its own.. Slaying as usual

5. Shola

April 12, 2015 at 11:54 am

In d next 10 years i wonder hw it will look like….lolzz #fatigueHips

6. Hips don't lie

April 12, 2015 at 11:56 am

Well she looks beautiful!! My cousin was like her too.. When you are you, the heavy hips will be a burden… she might not be able to walk… because the hips will just be shaggy…so let her enjoy them for now..

7. talk here

April 12, 2015 at 11:58 am

I don’t quite like them. They look too sharp, not particularly rounded.

8. Ada Nnewi

April 12, 2015 at 12:22 pm

She looks Amazingly Hot!

9. Mother

April 12, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Dark colours suits her more….

10. Naked

April 12, 2015 at 12:46 pm

Hmmmmn…. I comment my reserve.

11. Aneetah

April 12, 2015 at 1:02 pm

Where I waka go na when God de share dangerous backside

12. Della Russel

April 12, 2015 at 1:06 pm

Those hips were obviously padded to make them look bigger than the original. When she was a Student at the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA), she wasn’t that curvaceous. The curves suddenly appear when she dropped out and became a TV personality, hosting Rhythms, a music video program together with Chris Attoh.

• ruth

April 12, 2015 at 5:55 pm

thats a huge lieee, she was always curvy buh at the same time she was fat this was before , and then she exercised and really lost weight buh her hips just stayed same… ghanaians are naturally curvy , thr re even ladies with wider hipsthan her’s dwn here in ghana. and i”ve seen her a couple of times, her hips looks the same , its natural, no matter how she loses weight , the hips stay the same.

13. Aisha

April 12, 2015 at 1:23 pm

People most always have something negative to say. And please stop with the LIES. Those hips are NATURAL and not padded. She gained weight years ago when she got pregnant. So please if you want to attack her come with facts. Anyway she looks gorgeous i personally love all the looks but the black dress is my favorite

14. Rachel

April 12, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Those hips are definitely not padded i watched a movie with her recently titled “Love or Something Like That” (great actress btw) there was a part were she walked out in underwear sorry to break it to you but those hips are Real. She looks lovely i personally like all the looks but the jumpsuit is just stunning

15. Aisha

April 12, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Please come with facts next time. She gained weight when she was pregnant years ago. Those hips are NOT padded. I have seen them in real life you clearly do not know what you’re talking about there is also a picture of her in bum shorts where you can see hips. So please next time come with facts. Anyway she looks gorge!! Love the black dress

• Duru John de Beloved

April 13, 2015 at 8:44 am

Ah!~ ye haf SEE them in real life.. Oshey! can i be your P.A 🙂

16. Brown

April 12, 2015 at 1:47 pm

The body on this woman though. Damn!!!

17. Rachel

April 12, 2015 at 1:52 pm

18. Zarah

April 12, 2015 at 1:58 pm

Those Hips are Real…. She looks amazing and I don’t agree with the less is more in this case those dresses accentuate her curves and she looked classy… Don’t get me wrong i loved the jumpsuit as well.. She’s a curvy woman ain’t nothing wrong with flaunting those curves 🙂

19. ochy

April 12, 2015 at 2:29 pm

She is really cute……..the hips is a killer one.Haters should jump into the lagoon and die there.

20. U D

April 12, 2015 at 2:39 pm

Nice
    I hope those hips won’t affect her legs in the next 20years.

21. nwa nna

April 12, 2015 at 2:47 pm

I don’t know whether or nor those hips are real, so that being said I am ordering JD to report to my inner chamber and sit on my laps so that I can confirm if the ukwu nwa baby is real 😛

22. Http://xplorenollywood.blogspot.com

April 12, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Lawd have mercy.

23. Udochi

April 12, 2015 at 3:42 pm

Haaa! She has started waist training :(….
    *sigh*
    thehomealley.blogspot.com

24. nene

April 12, 2015 at 3:49 pm

i don’t now if her body is real or not, but she’s pear shape, not hourglass. it’s like 2 separate bodies joined together.

• tee

April 12, 2015 at 5:51 pm

true that

• tee

April 12, 2015 at 5:51 pm

btw, i still love her

25. Mo

April 12, 2015 at 4:09 pm

I am quite curvy (not as much as Jocelyn) and there are some outfits I just wouldn’t wear. I think Jocelyn should stay away from clingy, form fitting outfits. She’s got d curves and they would be visible regardless of what she wears anyway. For me, the jumpsuit is her best look.

• kehinde

April 12, 2015 at 9:28 pm

Yes that’s true

26. Asaa

April 12, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Please o! Whatever rocks her boat! Her figure is to die for and she knows it. I love the sequin dress. If I had this figure, lord knows I will show it off at any given chance. Plus a beautiful face to go with it! Rare!

27. ...just saying

April 12, 2015 at 6:38 pm

SMH!! And what exactly is the moral of this story?

28. Big Daddy

April 12, 2015 at 6:44 pm

People can argue all they want but the truth is that those hips are enhanced with pills or injections. I just feel sorry for her. I love her; but i’m sure on some days she gets really worried about the adverse effect of the pills cos i’m sure those hips are now wayyy past the size she wanted to stop. I hope in the future it won’t affect her. Love u girl.

29. Funmi

April 12, 2015 at 8:09 pm

The weight of hips on her legs though. Arthritis calling!

• Ada Nnewi

April 13, 2015 at 1:07 pm

Why are you hating? Is the weight on your legs?

30. Funmi

April 12, 2015 at 8:09 pm

Weight of those hips*

31. LeriQuess

April 12, 2015 at 8:16 pm

This is extra package..oo
    Me get curves buh this… Shhhhh

32. Tosin

April 12, 2015 at 10:24 pm

naw.

33. Na We We

April 12, 2015 at 11:51 pm

These hips weren’t like that when she did the FINE FINE LADY video with LYNXX. Perhaps she’s put on more weight (which goes straight to the hips) :-). She’s very pretty though and I admire those hot curves.

34. The Buttery Hotness

April 13, 2015 at 2:03 am

The woman on those hips tho…*sweats into bucket*

35. ChiChIChilolo

April 13, 2015 at 10:31 am

And God pack all this one give one woman? Chai! Where i dey when God dey share things. She is so beautiful! Geez! Well i still thank God for the way he has made me. #UnquestionableGod

36. kaay

April 13, 2015 at 2:35 pm

aaba!! Joselyn has also joined the waist training wagon. Pretty woman with pretty curves but this waist trained body is just making her look funny. Like a wine bottle!!

37. jojo

April 13, 2015 at 6:58 pm

I like the way she embraces her body and owns it.