Relationships

Yummy Mummy-to-be! Liz John Black Shows off her Growing Baby Bump

Liz John Black 2Liz John Black is glowing!

The bridal entrepreneur and wife of celebrity photographer/producer Yomi Black announced that the couple are pregnant with their first child a few weeks ago (click here if you missed it) and now in a few photos posted on her Instagram account, the soon-to-be mum can be seen glowing!

Enjoying a romantic getaway with her husband, she showed off her lovely maternity style.

Liz John Black 1 2 Liz John Black 3 4

She posted a cute photo with her hubby and wrote ‘Haba 8years of knowing him, and he still has this effect on me, @yomiblack know how to make me shy #kissinginpublic #couples #poolromance #hemakesmeshy #theblacks #theweekend #swimming #blindselfies’

Photo Credit: Instagram/Lizjohnblack

1. viva

April 18, 2015 at 7:25 pm

Wow luvly body. Congrat .

• Tosin

April 21, 2015 at 9:54 am

Congrats to the blacks. Awwww, they are so cute. Yomi, continue to make Liz shy. And, Liz continue to treat Yomi so sweet. That baby will be a cutie, mummy is pretty, daddy is handsome.

2. duze

April 18, 2015 at 7:40 pm

Aww..she’s such a beautiful person inside and out.

3. SOLO ACT

April 18, 2015 at 8:00 pm

she looks gooood

4. Abisola

April 18, 2015 at 11:55 pm

Liz black is a HOT mama. She’s beautiful inside and out. Very nice, always dresses elegant too. Yomi, u are one lucky bobo o. I admire this couple sha.

I’m tired of seeing all these pregnant women showing off their bumps/bums/bodies with no stretch marks jo. Yels, I’m haring(in jenifa’s voice). , I don’t have any child, I already have stretch marks enough for six shidrens. Imagine, when I get pregnant….mschewwww. Infact, I’m only having one baby. My hubby look past these jagajaga lines on my thighs and butt. But me o, I can’t look past, it’s in my present and future. I already know, when I’m pregnant I’m staying home or I wear long clothes when I step out, even in the swimming pool. So, all these uninvited guests dat come to your house unannounced, I’m not opening the door. Sho gbo si

And for those already judging me, she’s must be orobo, fat, obese, pig I forgive you. I’m one Selenge, Lepa babe dat stretch marks just come to look for my trouble.

• Seriously

April 19, 2015 at 1:14 pm

Lol, this is too funny. Don’t worry, u will be fine. I use coconut and olive oil, it works.

• Esosa

April 20, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Omg, you are too funny. I can’t stop laughing.

5. Diddy

April 19, 2015 at 12:20 am

See ladies wey pregnancy fit,Nne u r looking stunning keep it up

6. Jaylomo

April 19, 2015 at 10:12 pm

Pls who snaps these people,that’s the kwenshun I want to ask.

7. Paloma

April 20, 2015 at 1:12 pm

cute

8. kimora

April 21, 2015 at 11:05 am

Beautiful smooth body,even with the pregnancy.