Style

BN Beauty: Get Fab for Work with this Quick & Easy Updo for Natural Hair | VeePeeJay

Work Hairstyle by VeePeeJay - BellaNaija - May 2015003

Vashti J. of VeePeeJay

I absolutely love Natural Hair Vloggers; and popular blogger Vashti J. of VeePeeJay is one of my favourites.

She doesn’t just share videos on how to get fab looking hairstyles; she also gives advice, shares knowledge on natural hair, info on international seminars and new tools for natural hair, and is uber-connected to her followers and viewers.

If you don’t know her already, how about you learn how to create this amazing hairstyle for work by watching one of her latest tutorials. She has created a great updo that is super easy and will literally take you 5 minutes.

Work Hairstyle by VeePeeJay - BellaNaija - May 2015

Check it out!

Photo Credit: @VeePeeJay (Instagram)

1. Chizzy

May 22, 2015 at 11:35 am

Nice.
    Really nice.
    I really want to go all natural but most of these natural hair products are difficult to get in the part of the country I’m living.

• peyton

May 22, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Try googling African Natauralistas i think they deliver to anywhere in Nigeria. so you could get hair products

2. @edDREAMZ

May 22, 2015 at 11:37 am

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    “”Vashti J. of VeePeeJay”” this ur name na die i swear….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

3. cheeoorr

May 22, 2015 at 5:34 pm

Amazing hair and style…hoping mine will get this long (dreams).

Chizzy, the good thing with natural hair is that you can make your own hair products, starting with stuff in your kitchen. Just google ‘homemade natural hair products’ and also join natural hair groups on Facebook to motivate and inspire you. You may also be lucky to be directed where to buy them if you still want to. Natural hair is fun if you have the knowledge on how to care for it.

4. Daygurl

May 23, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Please can someone tell me how to manage virgin hair? As in am going loko over this natural hair thingy. Here’s the gist: went natural since Sept 2013, since then I have been trying all sort of homemade and pre-package natural products. Still the hair no dey gree me oh, the least I can carry it without being forced to braid or wear weave is 3days, seriously! I have concluded that maybe I should use relaxer then go back to the natural thingy. Please I need help!! @Veepeejay

• Adeola Adegbusi

June 5, 2015 at 6:28 pm

hi daygurl. check out some of my posts on here or contact me via my website coilsandglory.com

5. Debbie

May 26, 2015 at 9:04 pm

I ђά̲̣̣vέ this very long , shiny natural hair. Been looking for how to make money by modelling for natural hair products but no luck so far. Please i need help. ♣tћǟπks♣‎​

6. Vashti (veepeejay.com)

June 29, 2015 at 10:42 pm

Aww, thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing my video! I appreciate it so much 🙂