News

Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomhole set to Have a First Lady!

BellaNaija.com

Congratulations are in order!Adams Oshiomhole & Lala Fortez Wedding - May 2015 cropThe governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole is reportedly set to remarry a gorgeous model/former flight attendant, Iara Fortes on Friday May 15 2015, according to several news sources.

His wife, Clara, passed away due to cancer, 5 years ago, in December 2010.

According to Guardian,

Wedding invitations already sent out by the governor to close friends and associates indicate that the solemnisation of the marriage ceremony will hold at the Etsako West Local Government Council Marriage Registry, Auchi, at 10 a.m.

[The wedding] reception, according to the notice that was personally signed by the governor, will take place at the People’s Hall, Iyamho, Oshiomhole’s country home.

“While looking forward to the honour of your distinguished presence, I sincerely crave your pardon for the rather short notice. Please accept the renewed assurances of my highest esteem,” Oshiomhole wrote.

BN spotted the pair at Grace Ihonvbere‘s 50th birthday celebration (her husband is Prof. Julius Ihonvbere, the SSG of Edo State), in Abuja. Click here for the birthday party photos.

Adams Oshiomhole & Lala Fortez Wedding - May 2015_MAG6937
Grace Ihonvbere 50th Birthday Party - Imagio - BellaNaija00007Photo Credit: Imagio – @Imagio_Photography

1. Diddy

May 13, 2015 at 12:11 pm

Solomon talk am for bible se money answereth all things not somethings but all things,however could this be love?

• Queen

May 13, 2015 at 3:31 pm

This is all maka the Ego!!! nothing else
      Chai! Women and love of money! this trend will never change

• Mimi

May 13, 2015 at 7:25 pm

Please be quiet! Both MEN AND WOMEN like money! Test ur brother with a millionaire woman and see if he won’t leave his wife.

• MEN ARE ALSO GUILTY

October 26, 2015 at 9:58 am

…MEN and the greed for youthful women!

• Photo Analyst

May 13, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Now as a professional Photo Analyst, with various years of experience I can tell you a lot about a relationship and its chemistry, by mere looking at the photo and it always turns out as the truth and I can boast of my 100% accuracy most of the time 🙂 and this photo is an easy job for me!

I see a lot from the lady’s body language and it is not romance. She may love Oshiomole but not in love with him (there is a difference). Notice for people in love and about to get marriage, the ladies are usually in cloud 9, but here she appears all cringed up, drifting away from the man (Oshiomole). Her smile is also plastic, so you can tell she is not very excited to be there. I agree that some times a lady may not fancy a particular event she’s at. But if she is with her boo, who she’s about to marry, there is 100% likelihood most times that she will look ecstatic regardless of how horrible the event is.

Oshiomole himself is confident in his new lady love, he feels actualised as per he’s got good catch also but at the same time he is not 100% sure. He is filled with uncertainty. If there is real love or romance in this thing, It’s only Oshiomole that is in the love.
      Very easy to tell by mere looking

• Eky

May 13, 2015 at 5:30 pm

Abeg sitdown

• Facepalm

May 14, 2015 at 3:17 pm

You are very silly. I hope nobody takes you and this mumbo jumbo serious.

• Anon

May 15, 2015 at 12:40 am

Sharraaap dia

• Spider

May 25, 2015 at 11:55 am

You are 100% correct, she is doing it for the MONEY not love and not just the governor salary alone but dere is more, and I pray it’s shouldn’t be what am thinking and if it should be that means our hard earned tax payers money is gon

• Shineshineshine

May 13, 2015 at 6:16 pm

Whorwhor persin no suppose marry? At least, they each like something about each other! She likes his money and he loves her beauty. Equation balance.

• Doxa

May 13, 2015 at 10:43 pm

It may be love o. God knows I would have married a much older man (17 years difference) had I gotten support from either my family or my pastor. Alas! They all refused and it was not even because of his age sef. The man made too much sense, I felt improved after spending time with him, you know that feeling of ‘ahh, the future will make serious sense with this guy’. Our communication was top-notch and he is not a wahala somebody.
      But bible say, ‘in the multitude of counsel there is safety’, na im I just say God if it is your will change these people’s answer to yes. But as I was still hearing no, no, no every where, I decided to respect myself and say bye-bye to bros.
      Back to waiting on the Lord.

• Lois

May 14, 2015 at 10:32 pm

I hope you never miss road. In the same bible is the Classic case of Queen Esther, her name and feat is still talked about till date. There is no age recommendation in the bible. Your happiness, satisfaction and God’s approval matters the most but as you don follow pastor and ‘everybody’, I can only wish you happiness thereafter. my sister, Pastor Itua Ighodalo and Ibidun is an example of huge age difference. Me o, I chose a 24years age difference after a 7 years age difference nearly landed me a widow( thank God I escaped RIP Ex). Sisto, I am happy o after 8 years and we are still going mega strong. Cheers as you wait on

• Doxa

May 15, 2015 at 1:52 am

Read what I wrote ooooo, the age difference was not the issue, it was something else. I have my personal principles, I will not go against my family’s wishes simply because I want to get married. It’s my firm belief that when my husband shows up, there will be acceptance without strife.

• Kechi

May 16, 2015 at 8:31 pm

Not necessary o. There are cases where your family may not want you to get married to that person who is the will of God. You must be able to hear God to be sure. My aunt’s dad did not attend her wedding but guess what he apologized later and was thanking God that He didn’t let him miss out. Your close relationship with God matters a lot. Family’s reluctance can mean 2 things. 1) They are right, therefore the man is wrong and not God’s will 2)It is God’s will and you guys coming together means dynamite in the Kingdom of God, your purposes are peculiar so the devil will fight and use anybody, everything the guy does will be wrong before them. The devil is therefore afraid of you guys coming together while both of you are unaware of what you represent in the Spirit. In conclusion, you can’t judge family’s reluctance by considering just one side of the coin.

2. kim

May 13, 2015 at 12:11 pm

Money love!

3. Hurpeyeahmie

May 13, 2015 at 12:13 pm

issokayyyyyy waiting for the comments

4. zidora consults

May 13, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Hmmmmmm……….I will just leave this here.

5. Jamie

May 13, 2015 at 12:16 pm

Women and money; shameless, then they ask why there is no equality of sexes,some females are just plain lazy that’s why. Happy married life mr daddy,I’m happy your money brings you happiness.

• Author Unknown

May 13, 2015 at 2:27 pm

Am I missing something? Does anyone even know anything bout this woman, outside of being identified in the posting as a model? Why assume because she’s pretty and youngish (and he surely isn’t, lol), she must be money hungry?

• Chinydim

May 13, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Answer your question o!!!

• Idomagirl

May 14, 2015 at 2:31 pm

Jamie what a ridiculous and stupid comment. You just saw two pictures and.started talking nonsense about women. As if you and your fellow men.no like money.

• Jamie is talking rubbish

May 16, 2015 at 10:09 am

Shut up pleases

6. tee

May 13, 2015 at 12:17 pm

waiting for the “real” gist from comments…

7. vivian

May 13, 2015 at 12:18 pm

bank ‘akant’…

8. e.j.

May 13, 2015 at 12:21 pm

It is well.

• Young and Confused

May 13, 2015 at 1:19 pm

Hehehehehehehhehehe No be small it is well oh! 😀

9. Rolly

May 13, 2015 at 12:22 pm

lol good luck to them……. that girl cannot be more than 25.. why really young girls now go for men older than their fathers is beyond me.Its not all about the money girls! are yall compatible? do you see yourself with him in the next 20 years when he is all grey and struggling to walk?you are generations apart!!!

• Young and Confused

May 13, 2015 at 1:22 pm

Ehhmmm.. **Scratches confused fried hair… In the next 20 years… SomeboRRies wife might have inherited a fortune by then oh! The man in kweshion might no longer be here then nah.. Maybe thats part of the “Long term” plan 🙂

10. mrs chidukane

May 13, 2015 at 12:26 pm

Why is it that whenever an influential man gets widowed at least with the exception of the Daddy of Deeper Life Church, they always remarry very young women? Sometimes I feel like they’re like, Yes! Let me marry one of these girls I’ve been scoping that is tall,pretty, very slim and young. In fact, everything my wife hadn’t been in a long while before she passed. It makes me angry. I’m referring to Late Pst Bimbo’s husband, Pst Anselm Madubuko, Chief Iwuanyanwu and so many others.

• Nne umu boys

May 13, 2015 at 1:24 pm

And did it occur to you that most women in the age bracket of their late wives are in their own husband’s houses?? Should they kill the men and marry their wives so that people like you won’t talk?

I understand that young women are going crazy for money these days but you cannot force these men to marry women of certain age groups.

• Manny

May 13, 2015 at 3:15 pm

Thank you for that excellent reply nne umu boys.

• PD Young Billionaire

May 16, 2015 at 2:22 am

Brilliant reply…

11. Athena S,A

May 13, 2015 at 12:28 pm

I will be back for the comments with some lipton tea and popcorn…

12. Ada

May 13, 2015 at 12:33 pm

LMAO…… Clear case of beauty chasing money

13. Wale

May 13, 2015 at 12:33 pm

The good man needs a woman by his side. He picked someone that is unknown to all. Wise man. But we know it is about the money for the girl…marriage they say is a business deal. She closed this one well-good for her.

May 13, 2015 at 3:42 pm

@ wale she is not unknown at all ooo she was an air hostess in emirates she has dated known guys including my uncle

• Wale

May 13, 2015 at 7:22 pm

Wow! I read that the good governor vowed that he would never marry a woman that has been touched by a Naija man. I guess she touches him in all the right places- I must ask sha, why did your Uncle let a beauty like this slip through his fingers?

14. ACE

May 13, 2015 at 12:37 pm

This guy na sharp guy. Lol

15. seemesee

May 13, 2015 at 12:37 pm

She must be attracted to his irresistible handsome good looks!!!

• Confuzzled

May 13, 2015 at 1:51 pm

LMAO You’re terrible!!

• iyke

May 13, 2015 at 2:00 pm

?????.She fell for his looks and good heart.
      Can’t you see that it’s the fire in her eyes that fuels his burn?
      Case of monkey wey get money….girls go dey call honey!
      Chain,Corruption has messed up my dear country…

16. thislife

May 13, 2015 at 12:42 pm

Whao! After 5 years…. Am so happy he has found love again…. God will bless his union Forever.

Tuale to all those women who want to kill themselves over a Man. He will beat U and U want to remain in the marriage.. After u die he will re- marry and thats d end. This Man loved his wife o, (for those that knew oshiomole knows he LOVED EKI) he has remarried after 5 years Dont get me wrong, its good he re-married) Thats a man that loved his wife o, he has re-married not to talk of a man who does not love u , he beats u blue black and u tell we your friends that it is an accident. I swear he will just kill u and u will die like chicken and he will remarry after 5 Months and I mean it after 5 MONTHS he will remarry.

Congrats HE Oshiomole God bless ur Union. Amennnnnn

• Meme

May 13, 2015 at 1:05 pm

what are you talking about..you are making absolutely no sense. Your grammar really is appalling.

• Busarni

May 13, 2015 at 4:44 pm

@ meme; don’t bother we understand What she is talking about. It’s our friend. So run along and stop being thirsty for gossip. Go and quench your thirst elsewhere.

• Marv

May 13, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Can you please write in English? What is this SHAGABIAAAAA?

• Fifi

May 13, 2015 at 8:45 pm

His wife’s name wasnt Eki u r confused

• Facepalm

May 14, 2015 at 3:21 pm

LOOOOOL. I was here thinking maybe this one know the Late Lucy Oshiomole reach house is why he’s calling her Eki.

• Facepalm

May 14, 2015 at 3:28 pm

abi Clara Oshiomole*

• Anon

May 15, 2015 at 12:46 am

How can hubby beat me up and claim mistake? I will gladly mistakenly comot from his house. Every woman get hope except for those who have been special designed for suffer.

17. Miss Pee

May 13, 2015 at 12:46 pm

Hmmmm! Indeed money answers all things. I comment my reserve.

18. Anon

May 13, 2015 at 12:49 pm

At least she did not snatch someone’s husband. HML to them.

May 13, 2015 at 9:06 pm

@wale what do u mean by why did my uncle let her slip thru his fingers?my uncle is married and he wud NEVER leave his wife for any girl.are u satisfied now?

• Surely

May 14, 2015 at 7:23 am

so ur uncle is a philandering pig… congrats

• Jhennique

May 14, 2015 at 9:05 am

So your uncle was married and then he was dating this young woman????

19. Athena S.A.

May 13, 2015 at 12:49 pm

I will be back for the comments ((((And BN please post my comment – this is the 2nd time Im typing this)))) I will be back with some liptop tea…

• Marv

May 13, 2015 at 3:34 pm

@Athena S.A your comment was already posted up there. Patience… 🙂

May 14, 2015 at 10:18 am

@surely your father may also be philandering pig and if u are married or yet to marry ur husband may also just be a philandering pig.are most nigerian men not philandering pigs?we let them get away wit stuff soooooo

20. Jules

May 13, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Seriously I am speechless

21. bruno

May 13, 2015 at 1:02 pm

singing kanye west gold digger. (sipping pineapple juice)

It bothers me alot when I see old men marrying young women. its creepy. the girl looks like his daughter who just finished NYSC.

I wonder what kind of conversations they will be having at home , cause she is from the miley cyrus twerking generation and he is from the first man to drive a car in nigeria generation.

• RIFF RAFF

May 13, 2015 at 2:05 pm

His money will converse for him, don’t worry; After all, money speaks, right?
      Ethiopian gals are cute….

• Marv

May 13, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Is she Ethiopian?

• God's Gold

May 15, 2015 at 10:50 am

This woman is in her 30’s close to 40. Ethiopians tend to age gracefully.

• christine

May 15, 2015 at 2:00 pm

there is no way this girl is in her 30’s . oldest she can be is 25.

• christine

May 15, 2015 at 1:55 pm

she looks like his very unhappy granddaughter who has been forced to stay with the grandfolks for a week.

• Spider

May 25, 2015 at 12:08 pm

Na wao make una nor use laff kill person here ??????

22. nene

May 13, 2015 at 1:05 pm

money speaks! money rules!

23. 4iiiis

May 13, 2015 at 1:12 pm

Hmmmm but Osho haba you sabi fine tin kai. She yellow join. At least let the children resemble her o. I Don talk my own.

24. lyl

May 13, 2015 at 1:18 pm

Hmmmmmm…..! This Life!

25. chuki

May 13, 2015 at 1:19 pm

I just called my friend who works in gov house,benin and she confirmed it. Girls we like money sha..oshiobaba is chopping this fresh p- since abi? Hahaha

26. Inno4real

May 13, 2015 at 1:22 pm

She is a beauty, luckily Adams Osho enjoy!!!!!!!

27. Dorys

May 13, 2015 at 1:31 pm

Seriously he got money and too many young girls love money. He can even marry an 18 yr old.

28. Olayemi

May 13, 2015 at 1:40 pm

Women! Enjoy your money and your husband’s money before you go and die! Buy that LV bag! that Range Rover! because……

• Ada Nnewi

May 13, 2015 at 2:01 pm

ROTFLMAO!!! I’m laughing and crying! You’re insane, i swear…

29. Ebony

May 13, 2015 at 1:44 pm

You know what they say about what happens when (black) men hit the money?
    They feel they can afford a certain type of look that they ordinarily will distance themselves from.
    Continue to RIP Clara.
    Why do men find it easier to re-marry after they lose a spouse of so many years compared to women?
    Is it that women love harder and loved the man for real?
    Anyway it’s “till death do us part” so it’s allowed.
    *Thinking out loud

30. Beauty

May 13, 2015 at 1:50 pm

i really cant understand why you guys cant be happy for others. was she meant to marry a man younger than her?..She is a grown ass woman and has every right to make wise decisions for herself. so because some of you hiding behind your computer’s and married to men old enough to be your fathers makes you think your marriage is going to last more than hers’? …..yes you!!!!. As if your mothers did not do the same, did it make her a GOLD DIGGER…NO…didnt you enjoy your fathers wealth, YES.. If it was a younger guy now, you guys will talk…..if she snatched someones husband now,you guys will talk. . It is not every post you all have to pass judgement on. At least, she is not marrying a divorcee nor snatching another woman’s husband.

• itokay

May 13, 2015 at 3:41 pm

Jikonata onwe gi!! Dabota is that you? Calm down now. People are only expressing themselves , is that ok with you?

• BlueEyed

May 13, 2015 at 6:30 pm

@itokay LOOOOOOOOOL ????? I’m dyinggggg

• Anon

May 15, 2015 at 12:59 am

Thank you o. Please tell them. Many of these judgmental people have sad pathetic lives, envious,sleep around with older men, have their mums as a women who married the same way and still find it convenient to judge and bash others. If you cannot be happy for a woman like you, please shush. The lady does not need your opinion in her choice of partner

31. Sunshine

May 13, 2015 at 1:57 pm

C’mon ppl , be happy for them. Age is just a number.

32. Confuzzled

May 13, 2015 at 2:02 pm

How did this one find herself in Nigeria? If they’re both getting what they want, I say more power to them. I hope his retirement plan is solid though, cos I see her running for the hills the moment sh!t hits the fan.

• itokay

May 13, 2015 at 3:42 pm

Give us the gist nah. Where is from. Someone mentionned Ethiopia… 🙂

• itokay

May 13, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Give us the gist nah. Where is she from. Someone mentioned Ethiopia… 🙂

33. Priscy

May 13, 2015 at 2:10 pm

Love and money goes hand in hand…

34. Moyo

May 13, 2015 at 2:14 pm

As my people will say, Oga carry eye go market, he sabi fine things

35. Ronke

May 13, 2015 at 2:15 pm

I thought it was going to be dilish. Awwwww. Goodluck

36. mrs chidukane

May 13, 2015 at 2:18 pm

@Nne umu boys, there are always mature single women. Even women in their 30s. These men marry 20 something year Olds and yes,I have a problem with that.

• Manny

May 13, 2015 at 3:29 pm

abeg mrs chidukane. You like what you like. So assuming a widower makes no connection with a mature single (which is very subjective), he has to force himself to marry a mature single woman? Why do you feel the need to monitor the lives of those that let their hearts and their needs guide them inside of some rigorous societal expectations. If a man marries to please you people, will you live in the house with them?
      Your statement is very annoying and foolish … that it maddens you that some particular men married younger women. Did pastor bimbo’s husband marry a fresh out of secondary sch female? Ok, what is your definition of mature single? Starting from what age please?
      As far as I am concerned, a consenting adult whether female or male can marry anybody they so wish.

May 13, 2015 at 3:46 pm

@ mrs chidukane lala is not in her 20’s she’s in her 30’s

• nA SO many lies here

May 14, 2015 at 6:12 pm

fOOTBALL AGE ish. She is in her twenties,actually she is 23.

• Anon

May 15, 2015 at 1:00 am

You got a problem with that? Nah wah o, over another person matter and life? How about managing your own home/life for starters

37. mamamia!!

May 13, 2015 at 2:18 pm

So what happened to Dillish Matthews?

• Busarni

May 13, 2015 at 4:52 pm

Rapture happened to her

38. twinkle

May 13, 2015 at 2:19 pm

Sigh…like SERIOUSLY?????????

39. mrs chidukane

May 13, 2015 at 2:23 pm

Sorry, my reply button isn’t working. How can a 72 year old man marry a 23 year old woman? It’s absurd.

• Opsy

May 13, 2015 at 3:19 pm

Come on, he’s 63!

Stop telling lies…

• itokay

May 13, 2015 at 3:44 pm

is she 23???? EWO, Chineke MO!!!

May 13, 2015 at 3:46 pm

she’s in her 30’s

• Doxa

May 13, 2015 at 10:54 pm

That lady should be in her 30’s, it even shows on her face.

• Anon

May 15, 2015 at 1:02 am

Absurd? Where? And who said she is 23? Ojukwu no marry Bianca? Abi that one too nah money?

40. PEN

May 13, 2015 at 2:25 pm

Abeg, allow this girl to go and enjoy the money. what is it? Choices. Choices. and Decisions.

41. rhonyi

May 13, 2015 at 2:28 pm

I don’t have a problem with him marrying a younger girl. But am worried. Why have our men started marrying women from other countries or mixed race? A lot? Is there something we Nigerian women are missing? It’s making me feel a bit worried. And soon an average man would be more interested in foreign women than we virtuous Nigerian girls. It’s becoming a trend and making me doubt my ‘black is beauty’ maybe it’s not? Maybe men now prefer Pinker supple body parts?

• Kontinu

May 13, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Rhonyi dey dia
      No be today, even me sef i prefer a foreigner
      Not even aforeigner like american or briton o b4 u say i want papers
      i mean ethiopian girls , south african girls, kenyan girls, to mention a few

Did you just say virtuous nigerian girls?
      hahah i laugh in spanish
      story for the gods

• rhonyi

May 13, 2015 at 3:12 pm

But why?! Is it that you hate the black skin? Or you just want a certain class that isn’t in Nigerian girls? Or like an achievement of a height that eludes you? Or measuring up to a standard you aren’t but feel you deserve? Please explain, cos i’ll prefer a black brother to a foreign dude but our black brothers don’t feel same!

May 13, 2015 at 3:58 pm

@kontinu r u rich?if u are not just forget them they won’t even look at u.d Kenyans and southafricans r worse than Nigerian girls wen it comes to material things,nigerian guys r complaining already Lol

• kontinu

May 13, 2015 at 3:59 pm

@Rhonyi, i think it boils down to preference dou but if you have seen/met these girls, you will know that
      1. They are prettier
      2. They are clean
      3. They are well endowed
      4. They are not arrogant and lack attitude problems unlike em, em…….
      5. They are so straight- dont form or pretend.
      6. Everything is not about money to them unlike em em…….
      7. They are easy to deal with, no complications unlike em em em……

• God's Gold

May 15, 2015 at 10:59 am

Those girls you mention worse pass. They sleep with white men and animals. And you know how the story ends.

May 13, 2015 at 3:49 pm

Nope they don’t prefer them,they use them most times because the girls are cheap,ethiopians are now the latest things for nigerian men in Llagos n abuja since the Arab men in dubai stopped sleeping with them

• hailu kebede

June 11, 2015 at 9:52 pm

stop you nigerian ass faces you all know that you will never be as beautiful as us ethiopians.

May 13, 2015 at 3:51 pm

The Kenyans and southafricans have now opened eyes more than the nigerian girls so nigerian guys are now shifting to the Ethiopian girls

• ona

May 13, 2015 at 3:56 pm

u are such a liar. I think u are most likely a foreign girl. Its becoming a trend where? Most naija weddings u see even on social media are intranational so stop lying. Besides, that bullshit last comment u made gave u away….’prefer their supple pink body parts’ indeed. U are worried and bothered yet ure praising their body parts. lmao. Take a seat my fren’.

• rhoni

May 13, 2015 at 5:14 pm

Ona, you don’t need to insult nor bully me. That’s why I shy away from commenting. Please let me express myself, or do you own bellanaija? I meant our rich men and some in showbiz too. And no, am not a foreigner. Am a dark skinned calabar girl. So please, stop the harsh words. Show some love.

• Angel

May 13, 2015 at 4:23 pm

@rhonyi, did you say you are worried? Hahaha abegi forget matter, when Nigerian girls are now something else, promiscuity, materialism…. what do you expect? Even 14 years olds are now into runs, why won’t Nigerian men look else where. Congrats to the new couple btw.

• gabi

May 13, 2015 at 6:09 pm

Emmm d foreign girls are also into worse runs dats why dey are transported down here to nigeria.if u think nigerian girls are worse u are a VERY BIG Learner oooo haaa

• Mimi

May 13, 2015 at 7:34 pm

Please don’t irritate me, NIGERIAN MEN HAVE BEEN PROMISCOUS TIME IMMERORIAL so why do you expect Nigerian women to keep being clean and decent when the men have no respect for their matrimony? Please shut up.

• Dzy

May 13, 2015 at 8:18 pm

Is A mixed girl not a Nigerian, enough with this American borrowed culture of black skin this black skin that. This Nigeria all our women are beautiful period,

• Angel

May 15, 2015 at 5:17 pm

@Mimi, so your excuse for whoring and abusing ur body is because men have been promiscuous from time immemorial, so how does that help? I feel sorry for women like you that live their life based on men, just the other day, an actress said in an interview that she took to bleaching because Nigerian men prefers light skinned women, it’s quite pathetic. Pls honey, look deep down within you and find yourself, e-hugs.

• God's Gold

May 15, 2015 at 10:56 am

Globisation. African men want women now that are natural no weaves, calm, refined, busy. But by the time they realise the great disadvantage of marrying foreign it will certainly be too late.

42. wahala

May 13, 2015 at 2:36 pm

its all about money……once Nigerian men are rich there is a special type of look they go for.thats why all these waka waka girls always meet them.

43. Noms

May 13, 2015 at 2:43 pm

Congrats, Oshobaaba!
    Whether she wants to marry his money or he wants to marry fresh blood, its their business.
    For the married ones here,you had your reason(s) for marrying your spouse and the singles like me,we have our reason(s) why we haven’t married one brother like that that claims to love us because our eyes dey somewhere.
    Be happy for them.
    Someday…….

44. amy

May 13, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Point of correction @chidukane… Oshomole is 63 while d lady is 35….. Its not bad after all…. What if osho Baba knows how to love and care for a woman… Y’all should stop calling her a gold digger…… Some of these ugly men knows how to love a woman…

• Opsy

May 13, 2015 at 3:21 pm

28 years ain’t bad?

I wonder what is then!!!

• Dom

May 13, 2015 at 3:47 pm

Thank you Amy!!!! God bless you sis. It’s true ooo. They know how to love well, well and make a woman so happy. I used to date one guy who was not all that, but I love the guy sooo much and the happiness in our relationship passed anything else.

• t

May 13, 2015 at 8:34 pm

So what went wrong? Just asking cause u said used to..

May 13, 2015 at 3:52 pm

She’s 37 or more than,i know she’s in her late 30’s not 35

45. Bella

May 13, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Na wa o, 72 year old and 23 year old. Why? if not for the money and power, would she look at him twice, or even three times. I am sorry o but this is not making any sense to me, I personally would not date a man more than 10 years older than me, its creepy! What do you honestly have in common with such a HUGE generational gap! Kai, as they say, where there is money, there is love abi! Twisted things of this world!

46. Kontinu

May 13, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Na dis kain thing dey bring out all BNers

On all other post, you will see 2, 3, 4 comments but when it comes to dis kain thing, you will see 40, 50 comments. weldone y’all, uche onise. Face your work

@mrs chidukane, sorry he wont come marry you. why must you dictate the age bracket he must marry?

@Bners, forget all your single and independent talks and cries you all make here. Money is the main deal. Some of you can even marry a frog as long as the frog has money

kontinu

47. southernbelle

May 13, 2015 at 2:47 pm

hmmmmm na only fine she fine oh plus very tall and slim. i even thought she was mixed race sef. she has one benitic accent like this enh lol i dont want no one to decode me so i will shush. Anyway yall enjoy.

• kontinu

May 13, 2015 at 3:03 pm

Enemies from within
      osho baba has made his choice -he cant marry your type
      sha no poison d girl for government house o
      i hope the girl will come read your comment and know dia are so many enemies from within

• southernbelle

May 13, 2015 at 9:02 pm

Egbami, did i say something bad about her? which one is enemies within? I am enemy without oh because i met them at am event so am only stating fact, Enemy kor kmt i dont envy her blehhhhhhhhhh lol

May 13, 2015 at 3:55 pm

@southernbelle I know u already,yes she has. Very heavy Benin accent and can’t really talk well,u r very correct Lollll

• Fifi

May 13, 2015 at 8:50 pm

Liar shes not nigerian talkless of benin stop beefing d babe jor, oshobaba don elevate n upgraded her n her family members

• southernbelle

May 13, 2015 at 9:03 pm

Hmmmmm lisa lisa lisa chop knuckle lol

48. Bruness

May 13, 2015 at 3:00 pm

The picture speaks volumes but @ the same time it is possible this lady enjoys his company, some young girls enjoy the company of older men, RARE! but TRUE! #Ojukwu and Bianca# Even if she’s there for the money it’s still her decision and she’s an adult. To add to Mrs Chidukane’s post, I believe it’s the mid life crisis taking its toll.

May 14, 2015 at 12:48 pm

Keep quiet fifi I Never said she’s Benin I said she has a Benin kinda accent which is strange cos she’s not from Nigeria.are u an illiterate can’t u read.u r d LIAR

49. somebody

May 13, 2015 at 3:02 pm

I THINK AS FROM NOW ON WE WOULD HAVE TO SEEK THE CONSENT OF BELLANAJIRIANS, LIB, SDK AND OTHER BLOGS BEFORE WE GET MARRIED…..SHIOOOOOOORRRRRR NO FREEDOM AGAIN? WHATS YOUR BUSINESS WITH WHOEVER HE CHOOSES TO MARRY? OR WHO THE GIRL CHOOSES TO MARRY? IS IT YOUR MARRIAGE? KAMON GE RA OF ERE……. U PEPO KONTINU HATING.

• Olori Tari

May 13, 2015 at 5:54 pm

“I THINK AS FROM NOW ON WE WOULD HAVE TO SEEK THE CONSENT OF BELLANAJIRIANS, LIB, SDK AND OTHER BLOGS BEFORE WE GET MARRIED”

Loooool ?????? I really thought I had no business commenting on what two grown ass people decide to do with their relationship. But…

But this your comment has me Laughing so hard (doesn’t help I’m trying to read in a tone I think you would have used) So lighthearted compared to what I’ve been reading. Nna, e be like sey na weytin go happen be that oo. Only right to ask the chairmen and chair ladies what way to go ???

• Ute

May 14, 2015 at 3:08 pm

Don’t mind the irritating things! God forbid bad blood!

50. mrs chidukane

May 13, 2015 at 3:08 pm

I didn’t mean he was 72 and she 23. I meant i’ve seen a man of 72 marry a 23 year old. Of course I know he isn’t up to 70 abeg I don’t carry fake gist, lol. @Amy, if she’s indeed 35 then it’s okay. @Kontinu, i’m extremely happily married and even if I wasn’t, Comrade Adams is not my spec. What is it about some people ? So I only have my opinion on widowers marrying small girls because I want him to come and marry me? You wish.

51. Nfii

May 13, 2015 at 3:40 pm

BEAUTY and the BEST. I did not leave out a letter before S in BEST.

52. O

May 13, 2015 at 3:40 pm

All of y’all talking like if it were you, you would not marry Oshiomole. Keep kidding yourselves!

• Jay

May 13, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Not everyone is money hungry like you. Most of us live for tomorrow and not just for today. Always learn to speak for your despicable self and not generalize.

53. cindy

May 13, 2015 at 3:44 pm

Another female-bashing thread

54. Dom

May 13, 2015 at 3:50 pm

So where is this chic from nah? Ahaha I read Ethiopia, Benin. Please keep on rolling the comments 🙂

May 13, 2015 at 4:11 pm

@dom she’s Ethiopian but has a Benin accent which is strange someone said d grandma is Benin I don’t know how true that is.but she was an air hostess working in emirates

• nA SO many lies here

May 14, 2015 at 6:18 pm

She is half Ethiopian and Edo. Ex-R

55. ona

May 13, 2015 at 4:09 pm

Lmao at someone saying that ugly men can love well well….what kinda backhanded compliment is that? For those asking, she’s most likely spanish hence her last name ‘fortes’.

56. Diesel

May 13, 2015 at 4:44 pm

It’s a free word oo..what rocks ur boat ll drawn another man’s ship.. If he marry an old woman that cant speak well ( aka na only u waka come) una still go talk. I beg Gov Oshi carry go ur choice of accessories bam/ good she go complement ur look well. Let me go & watch beauty & d beast jor……..whistling ,,,,,,,

57. Dom!!!

May 13, 2015 at 5:09 pm

She is such a beauty please BELLA NAIJA post the wedding pictures as soon as they drop in your box 🙂 Looooolllll Kongosa people

58. tachy

May 13, 2015 at 5:15 pm

Na wa for some Nigerians oooo
    if she marry a poor man then thats love
    if she marry a rich/famous man, she married for money.

Bunch of self righteous people, living to please others.

59. lol

May 13, 2015 at 5:55 pm

this doesn’t relate but my aunts secretary stole her husband from her the one who struggled with him form grass to grace. My uncle is 55. She had two boys by the time they turn 10 my aunts husband will be 65. 65 is retiring age in Nigeria. To be honest most Nigerian men in nigeria dont live past 65 because of drinking and diet habits. Not saying he will die but what happens after that. My ants husband business if falling. My aunt has 4 kids last one is in middle school. Who is the real loser here?
    Moral of story, if she marrying this man because of money i feel so sorry for her.

• usuji

May 13, 2015 at 6:25 pm

pls this is nigeria,you cant compare oshimole with your aunt,he is working in the goverment and as you know that means he is richer than jayz gan sef ,with all of edo state money ,so please why wouldntt she marry him? if not for money?

60. Nicholas daggs

May 13, 2015 at 7:11 pm

Congratulation to him in advance…. He really need a wife

61. Mimi

May 13, 2015 at 7:41 pm

Three things:
    1. His wife is late so its allowed.
    2. It is a FREE WORLD
    3. LADIES, especially nigerian ladies, LISTEN–> After having kids, get back in shape, workout, eat properly etc just so if your man leaves u, u will look tooo great that other men will be down ur throat, DO NOT TRUST NIGERIAN MEN- THEY R WICKED AT HEART, ALWAYS LOOK GOOD. J.lo is 45 and the lady looks hotter than me thats just 27 and very sexy to most people. BE WISE, GUARD UR HEART. Children will go and marry so don’t stay in any marriage that u’re not happy in all becos of “Children” BE WISE.

62. SOSA

May 13, 2015 at 8:20 pm

na wa o. this seems out of place with his “brand” sha of a conservative pro-labour not flashy type of guy. i knoW sey all na wash. carry on *sips lemon tea*

63. nene+

May 13, 2015 at 8:32 pm

But i thot Adams married one 25 year old post NYSC girl the other time after the wife Clara died

Has she gone to die?-“go and die”lol

This type of marriage looks like one is committing an abomination/incest with ones father or grandfather.

Genuinely loving a man thrice your age seems questionable

64. le coco

May 13, 2015 at 9:23 pm

please this is love of money abeg.. he may be in her 30’s nd which we know is a NO NO for her ethiopian conservative culture( thats if she is even intouch with her culture and family).. but i have to agree with tht photo analyst.. her body language is off…. he seems genuinely happy.. bt she is distant..

65. Sonia blaze

May 13, 2015 at 9:35 pm

All diz comments for my governor…. Chaiii der is God oooo

66. Sonia blaze

May 13, 2015 at 9:39 pm

@ Mimi stop comparing urself to j lo…she is rich….u r nt Dts y u r older in looks dan ha…..speak for urself not for odas…..u don baff

67. ssah

May 14, 2015 at 10:34 am

eish! i comment my reserve..

68. jigga

May 14, 2015 at 1:27 pm

Atleast he is not marrying underage, but wait a minute how old is Oshiomhole”s first daughter? I really pity Edo state coffers!

69. Ash

May 14, 2015 at 1:41 pm

Cheniki

70. Ute

May 14, 2015 at 3:05 pm

Most Nigerian girls are disgusting honestly! Just imagine the bile y’all are spewing here as if you wouldn’t have jumped to marry him if he had proposed to you! Why can’t you just leave people to live their lives ehn? And who the hell is that blasted body language analyzer? Because of one pic you have concluded she’s not a happy bride? Bloody sadist! And as that Mrs chidukane or whatever your name is, go and work on your own family ( on hot babe might be giving your DH a head while you are here talking about another person’s marriage) Bunch of frustrated elements looking for where and who to cast their frustrations on. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

71. TA

May 14, 2015 at 6:14 pm

As in my poor state. I pity it too.

72. nA SO many lies here

May 14, 2015 at 6:19 pm

She is half Ethiopian and Edo. Ex-RUNZ gals. hiohoho

73. lala

May 14, 2015 at 6:35 pm

So many jealous and miserable Nigerians sha. Things like this happen everyday in different countries and no one bats an eyelid yet in naija this will turn it to dinner conversation, sermon in churches, vlogs, magazine articles.it is obvious that Nigerians are their own problems. If he asked you to marry him, you will obviously jump at the opportunity and when you don’t want to, na so u will be sending messages to bella that biko should i marry a big boy or not.And when they dont marry big boy, na to dey be side chic and be upset that you cant be the main chic. But then be abusing the one that is the main chic.No wonder the mortality rate in this country is very high.many misdiagnosed border line personality disorders and depression.Biko Bride to be, abeg enjoy your life and may you never know divorce or sadness in your life.If you choose to have children, May the lord lead you as a mother too,

74. glowy

May 14, 2015 at 6:42 pm

Shutup ute shut d hell up pls do not think everyone is as poor and wretched as u,not everybody will jump into marriage with just anybody.people still have their spec.u are the disgusting frustrated person that doesn’t have a choice.BYE FELICIA

75. presh

May 14, 2015 at 7:54 pm

Did anyone think for a second maybe d pix was taken at a time she wasn’t all lovey dovey. Even happily married couples are not alll loving up 24/7. And we all know dat women of d 63 age bracket are all in dier husband’s houses and are already past menopause. Oshio needs someone vibrant abeg!

76. Manny

May 14, 2015 at 10:56 pm

Man no dey fine na money him dey get

77. Anon

May 15, 2015 at 12:49 am

Ehn-ehn! How can hubby claim he mistakenly beat me up? Me too I will gladly mistakenly comot from his house. Every woman get Hope except for those specially designed for SUFFER

78. yismake

May 15, 2015 at 9:14 am

People I am 100% sure that such a name as Lara Fortes is not from Ethiopia plus you people has to be as beautiful as she is to be Goddigger 🙂 thus better not to disseminate your opinion ….optimistic views …all shit …………my wish is to everybody to enjoy cool life ……..Governor and Lara have a great life !

79. yismake

May 15, 2015 at 9:15 am

People I am 100% sure that such a name as Lara Fortes is not from Ethiopia plus you people has to be as beautiful as she is to be Gold digger 🙂 thus better not to disseminate your opinion ….optimistic views …all shit …………my wish is to everybody to enjoy cool life ……..Governor and Lara have a great life !

80. Zee

May 15, 2015 at 2:34 pm

Well done my governor u get good eyes which ever way.God bless ur union

81. PD Young Billionaire

May 16, 2015 at 2:30 am

I dont trust my fellow nigerian babes o…..but since this babe is a foreigner,it’s possible she married him for love.

82. Queen Scata

May 16, 2015 at 8:25 am

Wont dispute peoples comments but u always know liers,hypocrites and bad belle peoples,didn’t come for any.
    This is Tsunami.my problem here is that gov Oshiomole is completely invincible,’he just dey like shadow’,it takes my brain 20secs to process that somebody is next to her.
    all the guys there look like they would rush her if anything happens to him right there in the wedding,he’s so desperate yet they call d gurl a gold digger mean while his the one rushing the gurl.nawao!! the parents of the bride and groom just dey mourn the wedding,tis a pitty.in this wedding everything is just WRONG,RUSHED & ROUGH. lastly dont care if this gurl is a gold digger digging gold or digging an old man,but i just want to ask her…’gurl really,like seriously!!’ wait wait ‘really!’

83. john lewis

May 16, 2015 at 3:10 pm

Pretty obvious, money, influence and fame are definitely the corner stone to this marriage. what can a man of his age do to pretty young lady as she is? Oshiomole must pile up on viagra to make this marriage a success at least for the time being. Good luck to both.

84. john lewis

May 16, 2015 at 3:13 pm

Instead of Mumu Buhari spending time fixing the problem in that country, he busy attending charm marriage. He just can’t take his eyes off the pretty woman.

85. 1978kevwe

May 17, 2015 at 6:33 pm

This remind us of biaca & ojukwu, this is true love. I wish d couples happy married life

86. Manny

May 17, 2015 at 8:59 pm

Man no dey fine. Na money him dey get. Once man get money e dey fine for any woman. See OBJ, Uduaghan, Osakwe, dem fine. Moreover there are more beautiful educated, Fulani young women who are 3rd or 4th wives to some, old northern rich men in Nigeria. As their marriages are not made public. We no get comment. So Naija make una leave our comrade Governor who pretends he is not rich alone.

87. martisn

May 17, 2015 at 9:53 pm

let them be, don’t talk bad about people unless you want people to talk bad about you,Not even your comments can change what has be done, he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone

88. Shawarma

May 19, 2015 at 3:07 am

money sweet o. I wonder how this girl go do with Ashimole tufiakwa

89. lala