Events

Eku Edewor, Mo Cheddah, Noble Igwe, Tania Omotayo & More at the Showcase of MAJU’s “Rinnovo” Collection!

BellaNaija.com

MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015018

Fashion Label, MAJU, put together a fashion showcase on Sunday May 10th, 2015 to celebrate the release of its latest collection, “Rinnovo”. The eagerly anticipated event took place at Tickle Bay, hosted by fashion enthusiasts Denola Grey and Zina Anumudu, introduced the crowd to a newer and more vibrant side of the womenswear brand.

Guests at the event included Eku Edewor, Mo Cheddah, Jennifer Olize, Liz Awoliyi, Leslie Okoye, Noble Igwe, Tania Omotayo amongst many others.

MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015007 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015044 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015033 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015031 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015032 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015010 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015009 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015006 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015005 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015017 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015001MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015004 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015020MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015024MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015045MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015034MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015047 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015011 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015023 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015008 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015046

The guests shopped pieces from the Rinnovo Collection as well as other MAJU items whilst being entertained by the fashion showcase. The guests left with fashionable items as well as treats from Café Jade, Mandies Cocktails, Cookie Skin and Hairven.

MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015019 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015026 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015042 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015029 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015028 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015027 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015013 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015014 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015016 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015025 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015030MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015041 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015012 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015015 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015038 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015035 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015021 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015003MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015039 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015036 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015037 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015040 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015022 MAJU Rinnovo Showcase - BellaNaija - May 2015002

The MAJU Website is officially live! Head over to www.shopmaju.com to shop your favourite looks!

Contact number: +234 (0) 7035530418 | Instagram: @ShopMajuWebsite: www.shopmaju.com

Photo CreditTope Horpload, Rolake Job and OmogeMura (www.omogemura.com)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Ebony

May 21, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Wow.
    Looks like so much time, effort and attention went into all of this.
    Lovely collection.
    I hope the benefits outweigh the cost of it all

2. bruno FIERCE

May 21, 2015 at 12:59 pm

MO CHEDDAH!!!!!! caterpillar turned into a butterfly

gurl, u are becoming one to watch out for on the red carpet.
    your dress (I f***ing love that dress), shoes and bag are on point. I don’t like the hair tho.

u are becoming our new fashion girl.

keep slaying, (I haven’t forgotten about that yellow april by kunbi dress u wore some few weeks ago. that dress is still giving me sweetdreams)

3. Cynthia

May 21, 2015 at 1:11 pm

WOW!! Looks very very lush!!

4. Bey

May 21, 2015 at 1:13 pm

Beautiful people!!!

5. @edDREAMZ

May 21, 2015 at 1:15 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    One word, SPLENDID…… Money o, locate me abeg….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

6. NigerianAmericanGirl1

May 21, 2015 at 1:43 pm

Absolutely LOVING Mo’ Cheddah’s dress! I need this dress in my life ASAP!

The new Rinnovo Collection is stunning too! Great job. XO.

7. Ochouba Chidinma

May 21, 2015 at 1:53 pm

Beautiful People!!…..Tania I Love Your Dress!!

8. polypoly

May 21, 2015 at 2:04 pm

denola – bros, abeg switch ur style up nah. we almost tayad of this look.
    Noble Igwe – choi!!! all I kno is that, BN will be on fayah once you land NYC. Noble is stepping inside obodo oyibo next month….lol

9. DAME

May 21, 2015 at 2:05 pm

Mo’Cheddah look so good…i Love !
    Pls pls pls…what does Noble Igwe do??????? He has just being in our face for a while what really does he do and why is he a CELEBRATED PERSON aka CELEBRITY???
    **asking for me and a friend lools**

10. shannie

May 21, 2015 at 2:06 pm

I’ve been really impressed with this collection. All of the pieces are super affordable and well made. Also, the events to promote the collection ave been amazing and now they have completed their website launch. The website is super functional, even though I’m not 100% sure it ships internationally to where I live.

I wish MAJU the best. They’ve really been doing a good job and I hope they will benefit greatly from their hard work.

11. Priscy

May 21, 2015 at 2:53 pm

All I see is Mo cheddah and Eku’s sister

12. Anon

May 21, 2015 at 3:24 pm

Is that Makashe. A with the twins? Yummy Mummy and she looks different.

• polypoly

May 21, 2015 at 3:52 pm

lol!! looks different, as in she Is fat?? this kinda undercover shade ehn….I cant. she looks good and always has. she is now a mum with some added weight

13. Abena

May 21, 2015 at 3:51 pm

The lady on the far left..Isn’t she the one who had that huge society wedding in Paris or so?Wow,pregnancy and motherhood really changes people.. http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/MAJU-Rinnovo-Showcase-BellaNaija-May-2015024-600×400.jpg

14. A

May 21, 2015 at 4:36 pm

Mo Cheddah’s look is perfection. Simple yet chic.. I love it!

15. B

May 21, 2015 at 5:52 pm

Mo Cheddah is a beautiful girl! I would love to see wat her parents look like!

16. Sisi

May 21, 2015 at 8:06 pm

Love the collection, affordable pieces as well.

17. Lilo

May 21, 2015 at 11:17 pm

Makashe …don’t give kayode an excuse o.

• susie

May 22, 2015 at 6:03 pm

LOL! Wicked!

On the real though, get some diet tips from Eku

18. yinkus

May 22, 2015 at 8:37 am

nahhh mocheddah has been bringing fiyaaahhh to events lately!! she has really blossomed, meanwhile the babe with the ysl bag is carrying a fake, just saying..bye

19. Meah

May 22, 2015 at 9:48 am

So I checked the Maju website to view the items and prices. While the prices are reasonable, I was surprised to find that the stripped pant Zina has on stops at a UK size 12. This is a tad unreasonable in my view, if the market hopes to include Nigerian women. Unless of course, they seek to make clothes for only slim ladies…

20. Imani

June 2, 2015 at 6:07 pm

See me rushing to the website with my card information ready, and all the items i want are out of stock. Maju please do something o, kai! Meanwhile, heading to instagram to find out when these items will be restocked.