Relationships

Exclusive: Nollywood Superstars Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade’s Pre-Wedding Photos!

Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade are easily Nollywood’s hottest couple!

As we all eagerly anticipate their wedding – June 20th in Benin City, Edo State & July 4 in New York City, USA, here are EXCLUSIVE pre-wedding photos shot in Nigeria and New York.

Look out for more exclusive wedding scoop here on BellaNaija

Photography: Efe Lopez – (@EfeLopezfotography) – Nigeria shoot

George Sunom Kura – (@sunom007) New York shoot

MakeUp & Hair: Laurent of “Hair By Laurent” (@HairbyLaurent) – Nigeria shoot

Oni of “Touched by Oniedge” (@TouchedByOniedge) – New York shoot

Courtesy: www.GbenrOsas.com

1. Ruth

May 30, 2015 at 9:48 am

Oh my!!! The 3rd picture in blAq n white is everything!!!!!!! I love love love the pose, it just shows this awesome chemistry between them…. Congratulations you guys

2. Anon

May 30, 2015 at 9:50 am

Fine woman with a fine body.

3. joy

May 30, 2015 at 10:03 am

D dress is gorgeous and shes so pretty

4. mez_merising

May 30, 2015 at 10:09 am

Wow!!

5. okwunauka

May 30, 2015 at 10:28 am

Biko which kain nollywood sUperstars? They are not popular oo! please BN stop misleading ya faithful children like us. By the way, I love the couple. So cute together. I wish them blessings of the most high as they take the next big step in their Lives.

• tolu

May 30, 2015 at 4:52 pm

U are used to ogogo film or mr ibu. Sorry dear, they are popular. Its u that needs to watch right channels or u r on star times.

• Olivia Ruth

June 1, 2015 at 1:16 pm

Disclaimer: This is a comment in good faith and I am not trying to be a hater…

Actually @tolu, @okwunauka has a point – “superstar” according to Tinsel?!
      If you have been watching Nollywood from way back in the day – not just the new Nollywood age where everyone who features in a move is now a “star”…
      In the grand scale of what Nollywood stands for, Gbenro and Osas are NOT superstars. But in the end it is all subjective and a matter of opinion!
      okwunauka is probably watching just the right tv channels 😉

6. Diddy

May 30, 2015 at 10:35 am

Who said love is not a beautiful thing should have a rethink,nice photo shoot no doubt {edDreamz} phrase

7. Ug

May 30, 2015 at 10:48 am

Nice… Didn’t expect anything less

8. Jade

May 30, 2015 at 10:51 am

You guys r super-cool together…perfect match, congrats osas

9. Bayowilson

May 30, 2015 at 10:55 am

Osas seems more exposed than Gbenro. I hope Gbenro can meet up to the task. I’m trying to fix them into compatibility. Anyway, I pray God sustains them to the end. Love you guys!

• tolu

May 30, 2015 at 12:23 pm

More exposed in terms of wot en wot? Cos she was born in US or she was once miss black america or wot? My dear, it doesnt count. I dnt knw them but gbenro is a man in his own world. Actor en model. Wot else a woman shld ask for. Nice body too. Picture their children in the head.

• k

May 30, 2015 at 7:01 pm

Chil,l she meant more exposed socially, as in the media and all

• nene

May 30, 2015 at 1:09 pm

don’t worry. love conquers all.

• Warizdiz

May 30, 2015 at 9:34 pm

Sist’ I disagree no vex. Any time l see dis two, the same thing comes to mind. Can he afford her? At times love alone is not enough. But I wish dem well.

10. tolu

May 30, 2015 at 11:04 am

Love u both. Independent lady. She could av gone for older man with money but alas she chose young,good looking and hardworking guy. Together they wld get to d top. Gbenro was using toyota tiny light as @ 2013 en osas still gave in. I hope girls shld learn frm dis. Nice couple.

• UUnista.com

May 30, 2015 at 11:18 am

Very true. But which one is Toyota tiny light again? At least he is mobile… This photo shoot is everything! I love ??❤️

• tolu

May 30, 2015 at 11:31 am

Tiny light is toyota 1998 model

• Seriously

May 30, 2015 at 5:03 pm

Exactly. I don’t understand when people say osas can do better, basically Gbenro is beneath her. Based on what? Osas, is a beautiful, intelligent young woman who knows what she wants. She went for character and how he treats her. Gbenro, seems like a cool, down to earth, who chose who he wants as well. That’s one sexy brotha too. I wish them the best in their life endeavors including marriage.

P.S not directed at them but couples spend more time and effort into pre wedding but post wedding the real deal of marriage is often times ignored. I can count at least three couples that are on the edge of breaking up/divorce. But their pre wedding life, photos was perfectly orchestrated. They were on cloud 18. Couples, please take your marriage seriously and put the same/more effort into it.

• Dele

May 30, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Most Yankee girls do not go after rich guy,. unlike Naija babes.

11. anane

May 30, 2015 at 11:22 am

Congrats and best wishes to them! Please, let someone with better taste handle the asso ebis O.

12. Mz Peppy

May 30, 2015 at 11:42 am

Wish them well…..

13. yellow Sissy

May 30, 2015 at 12:10 pm

Good luck to you guys.I will ask Toke about the Aso ebi.

14. cutee

May 30, 2015 at 12:14 pm

[email protected] light naija una too much. Congrats to the TINSEL couple.

15. skits

May 30, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Beautiful couple!

16. felinda

May 30, 2015 at 12:53 pm

28 Bridesmaids and Groomsmen, oh my gosh, thats huuuuuugee.

To each his own. Wishing the couple happy marries life.

• ATL's finest

June 9, 2015 at 4:02 am

Lol @ Felinda smh more than a football team.. I guess it takes a village to make it happy!! I really don’t know them so I guess the wedding pix will land on BN too..

17. bii

May 30, 2015 at 1:06 pm

No hating,bt i cant see any chemistry between them.all d best dou

18. Lati

May 30, 2015 at 1:16 pm

@okwunauka, please try to get informed before commenting. The fact that you don’t know them doesn’t mean they aren’t popular. You should be the one to get informed.

19. Tee Lash

May 30, 2015 at 1:27 pm

A-mazing, fab! fab!! fab!!! you guy are absolutely stunning. Pray that the good Lord will bless and uphold your marriage IJMN. See you guys together growing strong until your old age. Congratulations…

20. chi-e-z

May 30, 2015 at 1:54 pm

They’re having a 4th of July wedding ??? … in NY ??? I can only imagine so many things from traffic, spontaneous fireworks where u can’t hear what groomes saying hope its indoors. Osas laugh is adorable sha that’s what I hear everytime I see a pick of her now.. it’s like a little mischeivious kiddy witch that’s planning to steal your’ lollipop with glitters 😀

• ATL's finest

June 9, 2015 at 4:04 am

Your guess is as good as mine! 4th of July??? Hmmm well good luck to them all heading there… ( their guest can enjoy the sales)

21. nekky

May 30, 2015 at 2:02 pm

my tots are osas looks real,as in,she is genuinely in love but as for gbenro, I read an article some time back where he said he left his girlfriend up north and I was just like he is so real and has something solid,someone that loves him before his rise and genuinely hoping for the best for that relationship and then….bam….he’s with osas…..how do people fall out of love soooo quickly?it makes me question if he truly loves her and not just leeching off her or star struck….marriage is serious business…it is welli oooo

• tolu

May 30, 2015 at 4:44 pm

Quick to judge when u dnt knw d story. My friend i think u knw wot is good for u or why did wiz khalifa leave amber rose if its all abt sex appeal

• Me®

May 30, 2015 at 4:54 pm

Uhhhh Chile, now that’s the tea iv been waiting to spill, knew there was more to the story!!. Anyhu all the best to them, her body’s be banging! Hot couple

• nnenne

May 31, 2015 at 1:52 am

@ nekky…That someone is your boyfriend, does not mean he will marry you. Sometimes people who are engaged, break up.
      He simply was not married to the girl in question.

22. princexx

May 30, 2015 at 2:44 pm

Odikwa hot

23. jide

May 30, 2015 at 3:19 pm

4th of July wedding in NY? Jeeezus

• nnenne

May 31, 2015 at 1:56 am

Why not?
      It all depends on the location and the number of people you are inviting.
      NY is not only the tri-boro.
      It could be a garden wedding and reception in the country.

24. dobzi

May 30, 2015 at 5:26 pm

All the best to them

dobzifingers.com/?m=1

25. oromer

May 30, 2015 at 9:42 pm

I hope they don’t spend their children’s college savings during their mega wedding. lovely pics by the way.

26. magdalene

May 30, 2015 at 10:50 pm

beautiful pictures! beautiful couple!!. i wish them the best!!!

27. gigi

May 30, 2015 at 11:46 pm

Some day I will have a Beyonce style wedding. Small annd very private just close fam and few friends. No more than 50 people. I know I will loose some friends after that but I dont care. Simple private is the best

• Cja

May 31, 2015 at 2:33 am

Amen! Life is too short for all de extra stress of extra eyes and eyes mouths who really have no say in my marriage. I agree ooo!

28. ChicadimplesNG

May 31, 2015 at 2:16 am

Life is beautiful…
    Congrats guys, may ur joy be full!

29. Omosefe

May 31, 2015 at 4:53 am

Naija-Americans don,t find black men to marry in America so they come to Nigeria under one pretext to look for men.Ever since Osas got Gbenro,have you seen her appear in any episode of tinsel ?no.But they look good together.Best of luck in your marriage

• nnenne

May 31, 2015 at 2:28 pm

@Omosefe… Nothing wrong with that
      Some us love Nigeria and want to remain in our roots.

• AT

May 31, 2015 at 11:44 pm

I have seen Osas on it and I live in the UK. Saw it on BEN.

30. Temitope

June 1, 2015 at 4:12 am

I am early waiting for the wedding pictures. I Love them so much

31. Ochouba Chidinma

June 1, 2015 at 10:11 am

#Beautiful!!

32. kblack

June 1, 2015 at 11:46 am

This tolu person sha.. the BN is for everyone to share thier tot, i am sure you are not married and you are jobless that is why you are replyn al…. madam osas/gbenro guardian i hail ooo.. biko take several seat..

• tolu

June 9, 2015 at 11:29 am

FYI im married and im working. I av time to reply cs i av internet n phone.. im nt taking life too hard like u. Kblack find a job that will make u free . Dnt pour ur frustration on me. Its obvious u r frustrated

33. Ebony

June 1, 2015 at 12:21 pm

Meanwhile, why isn’t Uti Nwachukwu on the train?

34. Noms

June 3, 2015 at 1:23 pm

@Ebony, e be like say Uti nor get American Visa.
    Sir Uti, na joke ooo

• ATL's finest

June 9, 2015 at 4:06 am

[email protected] Noms, you can’t talk about my boo/baby Daddy like that :))) don’t be jealous when u see him land Yankee haha

35. tanonymous00002

June 9, 2015 at 7:38 pm

I am sorry but I dont see any chemistry in these photos…though Osas is breathtakingly beautiful….Looks like a princess. but there is no emotional connection between these two according to these pics…The pics are cold and dont make you go ….Awwww….or sooo romantic

• Iba

July 17, 2015 at 9:44 pm

Please snap ya own foto make we see.

36. bridalsafari

July 28, 2015 at 6:58 am

hi its a good pictures of wedding couples..thanks for sharing

37. ebenezer codjoe