Music

Here Comes the Bride! Temi Dollface Covers Wedding Planner Magazine’s Latest Issue

Cover NewThe latest issue of Wedding Planner magazine is out and the cover star is non-other than music star Temi Dollface as she is joined by Wedding planner Funke Bucknor-Obruthe.

For the cover Temi Dollface is pretty and cute in a white ball dress with a knee-length tulle.

Page1 Page1 (2)

To celebrate a milestone of their first decade in circulation, Wedding Planner magazine has dubbed every edition of this year The Iconic Series, to showcase icons from all facets of the wedding industry.

In the magazine, a Style Column features celebrities who have made their mark in the entertainment industry; icons whose style we hope will inspire the brides of 2015.

The celebrity style column features a luxurious bridal photo shoot with styling from the most exclusive bridal designers and retailers in the industry, a feature story on the celebrity, their feelings on being a bride, as well as their contribution to Nigeria’s wedding industry, all put together into the most fabulous pages of style.

1. ana

May 13, 2015 at 9:59 pm

dont really care 4 d clothes but love temi doll face..

2. corolla

May 13, 2015 at 10:18 pm

What a terrible cover.

3. Stoner

May 14, 2015 at 1:16 am

Temi Dollface, ?, the wedding dress is not all that, but with you in it i’ll put a rock on that finger. I just love you sha, love my weird beauties forever.

4. Aibee

May 14, 2015 at 1:29 am

Thank God Temi Dolface has stopped opening her eyes and mouth “patapata”

5. Daniel

May 14, 2015 at 1:39 am

Temi Dollface is the star to follow. Her effortless grace and elegance is overwhelmingly beautiful. She carries her self with so much poise and finesse. Marry me please marry me!!!!!! What’s your contact number?

6. Peenaby

May 14, 2015 at 7:01 am

The cover is nice, methinks. The short tulle dress is trending in bridal circles, and temi doesn’t wear what everyone else would probably wear.

7. Lola

May 14, 2015 at 7:03 am

Finke Bucknor is truly a fireball lol. They got that right. Wedding Planner remains iconic

8. Ebony

May 14, 2015 at 8:38 am

Does Temi Dollface wear glasses? I can always spot us a mile away.
    Love her

9. Anon

May 14, 2015 at 9:58 am

Her face looks plastic. She’s prettier than the pictures show.

10. T

May 14, 2015 at 10:37 am

the cover is horrible. they look like they were photo-shopped into the picture and not at the same shoot

11. Tokunbo

May 14, 2015 at 12:14 pm

Love Funke Bucknor

12. Esperanza

May 14, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Corolla and T you don’t know the first about cover or photoshop so just stop whining and appreciate an iconic magazine bold enough to do what do in our country. The cover is a professionally improved job from the crap covers they used to have and I’m so sure the graphics artist won’t say it’s 100% but I’ve been following magazines in Africa and this cover edges closer to the best of them. Funky and Temi are BRILLIANT choices for the wedding industry’s standard bearer called Wedding Planner Magazine. Brilliant Cover upgrade, Guys!!!!!!

13. ghnikki

May 14, 2015 at 3:16 pm

I am sorry, but Temi comes off as if she is going too hard to be “eccentric”, it seems so contrived! The pictures seem so forced

14. Elizabeth Yale

May 14, 2015 at 3:29 pm

Wow!!! so cool….. I flicked a lot of wedding ideas only from the Wedding vows magazine…. I read all my fav magazines digitally… hope Wedding Planner Magazine finds the digital stands soon. Click bit.ly/1G23J3Q to read a lot more of wedding magazines.

15. Femi

May 14, 2015 at 4:05 pm

I agree with Esperanza and Peenaby here. I’m an VIVID fan of Wedding Planner and all they’ve been up to for the past 7 years plus and I have to say that their last 5-6 covers have been crappy with font styling done like an amateur. I usually skip their covers for their amazing content and style options but when my husband called me and said I should go to bellanaija.com to see this ABSOLUTELY AMAZING COVER, I thought he was just joking. This is 10000% better than what I have seen the past editions. And if anyone wants to be sure of what I’m saying, I can mail you photos of all my past editions still available (if my nieces haven’t taken them all). My only concern about the cover is that it looks FOREIGN, as if the design was done outside the country or something (or maybe its a good thing who knows). Nice job WP….

16. Jojo