Scoop

It’s Episode 1 of Stephanie Linus’ Reality Show “Make Me Fabulous”! | Watch

BellaNaija.com

Make Me Fabulous by Stephanie Linus 13
Stephanie Linus‘s new Reality TV project, Make Me Fabulous premiered this past Sunday. The show is focused on real married couples that are in the midst of drifting apart and Stephanie Linus and her team plans a series of daylong events to help rekindle their love. The premier episode featured Ifeoma and Tunde Asolo, a newly married couple that have been through their share of challenges in their first year alone. Stephanie’s call for couples to be a part of the show was done through her website www.stephaniedaily.com where Ifeoma sent in her plea to be a part of the experience. Below was ifeoma’s call for help.

“I got married March last year. Had a miscarriage in June and Nov last year! Stopped my job, hubby is complaining that I’m getting fatter and also that I worry much about getting pregnant soon without caring about him! It’s really affecting my marriage! I think I need this to take away some stress off us!” – Ifeoma Asolo

Stephanie felt so touched by Ifeoma’s story that her team contacted Ifeoma and her husband, Tunde for a fabulous treat. The couple was picked up from their home in style in a Porsche, lodged at the prestigious Intercontinental Hotel, taken for shopping experiences separately at the Mango store and TM Lewin, a joint spa session at BNatural Spa. Ifeoma herself got a style and makeover transformation from fashion stylist Bubu Ogisi and celebrity make up artist Bimpe Onakoya that made her almost unrecognizable to her husband. He was very impressed and excited about his wife’s new look.

“Make me Fabulous helped improved my marriage in such a way that my hubby hardly complains anytime I have a mood swing, rather he will say ‘do you need a fabulous treat! And believe me, if I say yes, the rest of the day will be wow! It made us realize that two of us are the most important persons in this marriage. Any other thing is an added blessing and he’s never stopped giving me fabulous treats!”- Ifeoma Asolo

The Love inspired reality show with 12 more episodes to go for the season will air every Sunday, at 7pm on DSTV’s Africa Magic Showcase, Channel 151.

Photos
Make Me Fabulous by Stephanie Linus 3Make Me Fabulous by Stephanie Linus 4Make Me Fabulous by Stephanie Linus 5Make Me Fabulous by Stephanie Linus 6Make Me Fabulous by Stephanie Linus 7Make Me Fabulous by Stephanie Linus 2Make Me Fabulous by Stephanie Linus 8Make Me Fabulous by Stephanie Linus 9Make Me Fabulous by Stephanie Linus 10Make Me Fabulous by Stephanie Linus 11Make Me Fabulous by Stephanie Linus 12Make Me Fabulous by Stephanie Linus 14Make Me Fabulous by Stephanie Linus 15Make Me Fabulous by Stephanie Linus 1

1. Ai

May 25, 2015 at 11:49 pm

Wow. Real expression of happiness. Ify is beautiful COngrats to them

• Damilola

May 26, 2015 at 5:16 am

This is definition of real expression of happiness. I haven’t seen it in a while. Ifeoma is too beautiful, omg she got me smiling for no reason. I’m happy it’s not just a copycat but meaningful one. Stress, kills you slowly any moment to take a break will make some difference. I wish Tunde and Ifeoma the best in their marriage. She will have her baby soon

Good job, Stephanie.

• ...just saying

May 26, 2015 at 8:51 pm

Stephanie please stick to one accent biko! The first (Which I don’t even know where it’s borne out of) Or the Nigerian accent which you later resorted to in the last quarter indicating that you got stressed out faking it.. Also please focus on your tenses instead of “fone”The word is “this” and not” dis” among many others. That aside, the execution was on point and Ifeoma’s joy and laughter is sooooooooo infectious. Well done!

• Dammy

May 28, 2015 at 7:53 am

BN please i think you should have a tab option of “Hate this!”
      Hopefully this recommendation is taken into serious consideration

2. j

May 26, 2015 at 12:13 am

ifeoma is just full of life,,, lol. this the kind tv show i would really watch

3. Missy J

May 26, 2015 at 12:24 am

#Wipe tears#.
    This is beyond fabulous. Ifeoma has such an awesome spirit and her expressions are priceless. Lol she can make one empty his or her pocket just to see her this happy. The husband is such a great guy. Make God bless their marriage.
    Big up to Stephanie and her husband for such a great show. Next episode biko! I can’t wait!!!

4. amazing

May 26, 2015 at 12:31 am

I love what you are doing steph. You are not just helping other people’s marriage but you are sowing a seed into yours. I love women that value marriage. Nowadays people can rarely fight for it. #teammarriage #teammakeitwork

5. moni

May 26, 2015 at 12:55 am

This is amazing! extremely FABULOUS. couldnt stop smiling .keep it up stephenie God bless you

6. PitchPerfect

May 26, 2015 at 1:17 am

I really liked this episode. I wasn’t sure what to expect from the promo and photos. But seeing the sincere joy and gratitude that this couple experienced brought tears to my eyes. It’s so easy to forget to breathe in the hustle and bustle of life and also among disappointments that come with living. Stephanie and her team have accomplished something really special. Well done to them!

7. zibaintl

May 26, 2015 at 1:23 am

all i can say is wow……i love dat lady smile and her spirit……work and stress took dat fun frm her but thankGod for stephenie////thank u steph for putting a smile on d face of dat beautiful couple again…dis will help dere marriage n i pray dat d babies will join dem soon…great show.

8. Ada

May 26, 2015 at 1:27 am

I thought it’d be backup counselling or helping them resolve their issues. Like marriage boot camp . Coz with this after the day of the makeover theyll go back to their problems

• Ada

May 26, 2015 at 1:29 am

About*

• Bolu

May 26, 2015 at 5:34 am

Stephanie is not a magician dear Ada. You can follow up with the counseling episode 🙂

• Barbie

May 26, 2015 at 11:01 am

only they do not have problems-their probl

• tunmi

May 26, 2015 at 12:55 pm

I was expecting the same. Those are some serious issues that not just pampering can fix. I wasn’t expecting heavy stories like this, and I hope they get the therapy they need. 2 miscarriages…. Hmmm

• keechi

May 27, 2015 at 3:39 pm

Actually what Steph did for them is very therapeutic. Spending get quality time with each other, letting their hair down and relieving stress. Seeing how it makes each other feel (especially the wife), the husband will wanna do it again and again. And a happy = a happy home.

9. www.relationshipantenna.com

May 26, 2015 at 1:55 am

Lovely!

Bonding with one’s spouse is so important for a successful marriage. Ifeoma & Tunde will keep doing fun things together as a couple to strengthen their relationship even more. All the best…

10. www.relationshipantenna.com

May 26, 2015 at 2:05 am

Lovely!

Bonding with one’s spouse is so important for a successful marriage. I hope Ifeoma & Tunde will keep doing fun things together as a couple to strengthen their relationship even more. All the best…

11. Jane

May 26, 2015 at 2:08 am

Ify is soooo cute. I love this show! Great initiative 🙂

12. CEO

May 26, 2015 at 2:37 am

i love this!!!!!

13. A. K. Dewdney

May 26, 2015 at 2:46 am

very nice i love the lady’s energy she made the show 10/10. keep it up steph

14. Ij

May 26, 2015 at 2:46 am

this is pure n real happiness! Happy for u Ify! May you continue to smile in your marriage.

15. Fauzzy

May 26, 2015 at 2:48 am

This is very nice of Stephanie. Look how happy and beautiful the lady is; And the husband too. Make me fabulous is a very thoughtful way of touching people’s lives. Keep it up Steph.

16. Mabel

May 26, 2015 at 3:05 am

Great show! I truly enjoyed every minute of it. I love how the couple balance each other with their different personalities, and she really is a beauty. Great job, Steph!

17. Pretty girl

May 26, 2015 at 3:14 am

She really looks happy

18. Pat

May 26, 2015 at 3:47 am

Love it!!! Weldone Stephanie Linus this is an awesome show. Ifeoma’s excitement was infectious 🙂 God bless the couple ‘)

19. Tee

May 26, 2015 at 3:49 am

Love is a beautiful thing. So is money. When you have both. Life is a little better. Not saying money is more important, love obviously is. But when you both love each other like this couple obviously does, having time for each other and doing stuff like this is great. I’m always up for little things, go to the movies together, go to the mall, go do grocery shopping together, you’ll bond way better than doing it alone. Little vacays here and there, doesn’t have to be outside the country. Just relax and enjoy each other for a bit! Life is too short! God bless them both

20. dayo

May 26, 2015 at 3:51 am

This is so nice, I have watched the British and American versions of this programme. It is good our Naija television producers are stepping up to make people actually know there is more to living and life. We all need a little bit of pampering after marriage which is unfortunately non-existent in the average Nigerian household. Once you are married in Naija, the suffering begins! Lol! Kudos to the organizers of this programme, I would be very happy to see more of self help programmes like these for our people. Be happy and live life with joy cos there will always be problems that will come and go! Good job Stephanie and thanks a lot!

21. Anon

May 26, 2015 at 4:09 am

I almost did not watch this but I love love love it. They are such a real and down to earth couple and I especially love Ifeoma. Her joy is contagious. I wish them the best! Thumbs up Stephanie.

22. word

May 26, 2015 at 4:37 am

wow this is really nice stephenie, dont stop, this show will be a hit and God will continue increasing the funding. its a real show with real emotions.

23. beautiful

May 26, 2015 at 5:40 am

Ifeoma made this episode everything to watch. Her excitement is real, child-like and very contagious. I love her enthusiasm,see what stress can do to someone……..
    Stephanie may God make you smile wider than the one you have decided to put on people’s faces.

24. Temple

May 26, 2015 at 6:25 am

I’m not even going to lie Stephanie this is the best thing any Nigerian celebrity has done I can’t find the words to express how I feel I cried all through the show. The genuine happiness you gave them is beyond words itself. God bless their marriage and yours and may God give back to you in ten thousand fold as you’ve given to them both financially and emotionally. This is phenomenal.

25. Billlionaire in grace

May 26, 2015 at 6:30 am

That is so wonderful….I am going to wait for the next episode.
    I am glad that African television, especially Nigerians are coming up with great production.
    I watched desperate housewife Africa and before 30 it makes me very proud and striving to do more for my own life.

26. Momo

May 26, 2015 at 7:19 am

Such a beautiful couple, Ify is such a sweetheart, thank u Stephaine, love how real the show is, well done!!!

27. Hussy

May 26, 2015 at 7:56 am

Stephanie is classy. the message is relevant, her intentions are genuine. Ifeoma is just awesome. Her husband is blessed to have her. Love this show. Next episode pls.

28. idowu

May 26, 2015 at 8:34 am

This is so real and fabuluous. Good one and I can sense the genuinety in Stephanie, shes not doing this for show off. Great one!

29. tralala

May 26, 2015 at 9:01 am

Oh Ada how could you recommend councelling for a beautiful couple like this. Nawa for you oh. A day like this is all they needed to open up their eyes to romance. Stephanie Well Done! Please come to the UK. My husband and I could do with some fabulousity! Bless you for what you are doing.

30. Great Lady

May 26, 2015 at 9:18 am

God bless you Stephanie. This is how one should touch people’s life’s. I cried all through.

31. Somebody

May 26, 2015 at 9:20 am

I smiled all through the video.

Great work Stephanie.

Pls make sure you continue.. Amazing show, amazing couple.

I pray God blesses them with their heart desires.

For putting smiles on their faces, may you and your team always have cause to smile too Stephanie.

32. pumpkin

May 26, 2015 at 9:40 am

Wow steph!!! this is really a fabulous one. God bless you for bringing up this show/program. things like this makes life worth living.As for the Asolo’s couple,infact, I smiled all through..the lady is full of energy and she looks fun to be with and I pray soonest she will carry her own baby IJN,Amen.

33. JAYNNE

May 26, 2015 at 9:45 am

this is beautiful, keep up the good work

34. Sarah

May 26, 2015 at 9:54 am

So there are British and American versions of this programme. I was more excited by the thought that this was borne out of an original idea conceived by Steph. I am tired of us copying the TV programmes developed in the western countries.

• Eniola

May 27, 2015 at 2:45 am

Who cares it it was copied? The lives changed are not copied, Recognize and appreciate a good thing completely ma’am. The fact that she thought to do this in itself shows initiative.

• Tchy

January 12, 2016 at 2:03 pm

Does it really matter? D show deserves kudos. Gud job Steph!

35. beebee

May 26, 2015 at 10:15 am

I just saw cars changing lanes without indicating…….shocked? oh my word…

36. ray

May 26, 2015 at 10:37 am

this is so cute! i shed a tear or two.

37. H

May 26, 2015 at 10:46 am

way to go gurl!

38. Taiwo

May 26, 2015 at 10:58 am

I bawled my eyes out!! Almost didn’t watch it, I’m glad I did

39. freesky

May 26, 2015 at 10:59 am

Great Concept Stephanie! This is a very vital part of marriage we often times ignore.This has opened the couples eyes to looking good,having time out and generally having fun.Thank U so much Stephanie for putting smiles on their faces and I know after now Ifeoma wld not keep her makeup bag far from her.*laffs.Good job,one word…..Fabulous!

40. Toyin

May 26, 2015 at 11:13 am

Awesome……

41. Priscy

May 26, 2015 at 11:19 am

Ifeoma is one beautiful lady and hubby too fine.
    Stephanie may God enrich you for putting smiles on the couples face
    Please this is the kind of show that needs plenty sponsorship from big brands
    I love love this

NEXT EPISODE PLSSSS

42. ucylo

May 26, 2015 at 12:07 pm

welldone steph….may God continue from where you stopped in the lives of Ifeoma and Mr. Asolo, Amen!

43. Addy

May 26, 2015 at 12:46 pm

Wow this is a true definition of happiness. Ifeoma’s excitement is too contagious, couldn’t stop smiling and crying at same time. Am very happy for them at least they have discovered themselves again. Also this is the very best reality show i have ever seen in Nigeria. Stephanie, Keep doing this bcos you are not just touching lives, you are being a blessing the families by helping them discover themselves and making them know that they can do better in their homes. God bless your home dearie.

44. Niola

May 26, 2015 at 1:06 pm

Stephanie!! I just have a new level of regard for you. Well done!!!. Quite happy i watched the video, this is amazing…Ifeoma what a burst of energy. With the level of stress in the country, we all need this once in a while…..

45. Ada Nnewi

May 26, 2015 at 1:11 pm

AWWWWW!!!! God Bless Stephanie!

46. Tee

May 26, 2015 at 1:29 pm

Aaaawwwww….this brought tears to my eyes. This is what a reality show should be like….natural and with purpose. Touching people’s lives especially when they never expected it and with things they wouldn’t have imagined is so beautiful. God bless you Stephanie and may your purse never run dry… AMEN!

47. Presh

May 26, 2015 at 2:25 pm

Dear Steph,
    i am single and i want me some fabulous Biko… married people are not the only ones who go through stress and challenges in their lives, especially in this Obodo Nigeria…

48. Ochouba Chidinma

May 26, 2015 at 3:02 pm

God Bless You SL!!

49. Mrs Lover

May 26, 2015 at 3:45 pm

This is simply Amazing!! God bless you Stephanie, may your home be filled with happiness.

50. Mrs M

May 26, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Awww… This is beautiful! How can I get on this show? Though I live in Abuja with my husband.

51. Hian

May 26, 2015 at 4:57 pm

Oh my God, God bless you Stephanie Okereke, God bless Mr and Mrs Asolo. This is one of the best shows ever. Ify was so happy, her laughter is contagious…I was smiling and crying because you could sense that she needed this so badly. Her husband was so happy to see his wife happy. B.E.A.UTIFUL!!!

52. nene

May 26, 2015 at 5:33 pm

ivy looks amazing. the makeup look amazing. this is a fun show. i love it. stephanie always strives to do the best and amazing things. i’m not a fan but i applaud her efforts.

53. cesc

May 26, 2015 at 5:48 pm

I had a big smile on my face while watching this.. Great Job Stephanie.. The couple’s joy is palpable and contagious. keep up the good work. More episodes pls…. i will definitely tune in on sunday 7pm!

54. iwalewa

May 26, 2015 at 6:01 pm

waoh waoh waoh waoh waoh………………………………………..highest level of being fabolous. God bless u Stephanie.

55. ...just saying

May 26, 2015 at 8:51 pm

• lil

May 27, 2015 at 12:46 am

Peoples accent happen to be a problem for you Nigerians. Since your accent is so superb why don’t you be the one talking instead?

• ...just saying

May 27, 2015 at 7:08 pm

Absolutely! Stay true to yourself always…You inclusive

• Tosin

May 27, 2015 at 6:59 am

and i forgot to mention, Stephanie’s nyash is excellent. sorry, i mean butt.

56. Agape

May 26, 2015 at 11:27 pm

Great show! Well done, Stephanie.

57. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

May 27, 2015 at 12:44 am

BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WITH BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT…………

58. Tosin

May 27, 2015 at 6:58 am

Hope everyone watches this!!! So coooool, so awwwww, and by the end of course I cried 🙂 I actually feel like recommending it to some people, but I feel like they are beyond repair. I’m so glad that they agreed to consciously go and enjoy themselves / each other more after this. Enjoy your money, money is a bastard, it will enslave you if you let it.
    Also glad he realized that his woman is NOT fat, she’s beautiful, even before the makeover she was completely beautiful, strong body, lovely skin, …
    And the man is cool. I’m more like the man tho’, not expressing that much, but when I promise, it’s a promise.
    In nine months time, na twins o, ejima, ibeji. Prosperity, romance, happiness, peace, all for you. Amen.

59. Tosin

May 27, 2015 at 7:11 am

I just read this, did you guys see this:

Please another round of applause: my brother Tunde is the mannnn!
    ‘Do you need a fabulous treat?’ Chei!

60. midi

May 27, 2015 at 11:00 am

Wow..really beautiful, cried while watching this.Steph God bless you for putting smiles on their faces

61. Eyitayo

May 27, 2015 at 12:06 pm

Wipestears…what a great show! God bless u Stephanie for putting dis togeda…I love d smiles of dt lady, she looks so happy. May God bless dem together

62. Me Myself and I

May 27, 2015 at 7:27 pm

Awwww Steph, I have always admired you, now I love you even more. This is awesome, I have noticed you are a giver, never stop.

63. odukwe nneka

May 28, 2015 at 9:39 am

Aunty ify you looked gorgeous and beautiful. Thanks to Stephanie’s make me fabulous because i’m sure that God has already blessed you with ejima through her. Keep it up mr & mrs tunde asolo

64. Jhoana Bastieh

May 29, 2015 at 4:02 am

Oh Stephanie, Jehovah God will bless and your family. Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

65. Nneka

June 2, 2015 at 12:36 am

So so impress with the show. Keep up the good work

66. Nina

June 2, 2015 at 6:21 pm

Pure Genuine Happiness! This made me shed tears…Thank you Stephanie> May God strengthen you to fulfill your purpose

67. Deedara

July 1, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Love Ifeoma, she has wonderful energy. A really lovely couple. God bless them

68. Ngozi

April 12, 2017 at 2:56 pm

Waaooob the show was awesome, I watched it as the woman was smiling all through so was I.in fact I wish Stephanie can make me fabulous
    Nice programme restoring hope