Scoop

Stories That Touch! The Assorted Meat Flatmates Share Some of Their Memorable Life Experiences | Watch

Tales of armed robbers, seeing your parents kiss & mothers day! The flatmates in the web series ‘Assorted Meat‘ share some of these ‘Tales By Sunlight’ in the most recent episode.

Watch it here:

1. Beht why

May 19, 2015 at 11:25 am

Sincerely this is one of my best web series till date because it mirrors most of my friendships to the T. Please abeg make una over expose the show

2. Yinks

May 19, 2015 at 11:52 am

Biko what did I just watch?

3. anonymous

May 19, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Nice play-let. However, there is no word such as noises. You can hear some / a lot of noise not noises

• Bola

May 19, 2015 at 9:28 pm

Don’t be silly, of course there is. the ignorance is strong with this one. chai

4. benito

May 19, 2015 at 3:26 pm

This is so crappy. Just wasted 10 mins of my life that i will never get back, watching this

5. Tomi

May 19, 2015 at 4:24 pm

I love this series. They’re so natural.

6. chigirl

May 19, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Benito & Yinks, una don dey used to loud, noisy crappy nigerian movies, sorry this no be like that. Love love love the web series… ..Feels like regular everyday people sharing their experiences. It is so so real, resonates so well with me. I only Wish d episodes were longer, good job guys. Loveee it!

7. polypoly

May 19, 2015 at 7:45 pm

lawd!!! aint that the truth……Naija parents are soooo unromantic….Dayo E. ur parents are cute and I don’t even know them sef…lol!! but I love how they buy each other gifts and excited about their wedding anniversary….

naija men that preach that “Be a man” BS, ughhhh……smh!!

8. polypoly

May 19, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Dayo E – so I gotta confess, you are growing on me. initially I thot u were pretencious or whatever and i dismissed u. i am sorry about that. I love ur stories and they are making u soo relatable now. lol!! please continue sharing ur funny stories…#newFANgirl

Producers – this outdoors/ park setting is sooo on point!! yassss hunty. lets work on the camera angles tho, you were too in their faces.

Girl – sis, ur braids r fiyah chillleee…am hating!!! slaying hunty – so u gotta chill with the facial expressions a lil, be urself but don’t over do it. btw – I loved ur popsy superhero story….gurl!!! don’t we all live for a superhero man…..lol!!! yasss daddy, chase those barawo thieves away.

Other dude – cutie lomo sorry I forgot ur name….lol!! please give us gist on “that Emmanuel in Austin”…lol!!! what did he do to you oh??? lmao

9. Tomi

May 20, 2015 at 3:29 pm

I love, love, love this. They’re so natural. Thumbs up!