Music

Are You Ready for Rihanna’s BBHMM Video? Watch the Trailer!

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Rihanna - BBHMMRihanna’s song ‘B* Better Have My Money’ has been one of her biggest hit song in recent times and now the Bajan singer is finally releasing a video for it!

She teased her fans with a trailer and announced that the video will be released on Thursday, July 2nd.

Will you be looking out for it?

The video was directed by Rihanna and Megaforce and it was produced by Ciarra Pardo and Bridgitte Pugh.

Check out the trailer below.

1. tosin

June 29, 2015 at 1:38 pm

video of Life…ganja goddess, me likey! #BBHMM

2. Grace

June 29, 2015 at 1:54 pm

RiRi….cant wait to see it. #IloveRihanna

3. La'Shonda Balogun

June 29, 2015 at 1:54 pm

Love it! Reminds me of a Lady Gaga video form a few years ago – or Mariah Carey’s Honey video. This is how music videos should be – fun, creative mini-movies. Not these still shots of a$$ shaking and throwing money in the air and fake club scenes…….

• polypoly

June 29, 2015 at 4:37 pm

Lady Gaga’s paparazzi yes but please how does this remind you of Mariah’s Honey??? gworlllll

4. ify

June 29, 2015 at 2:00 pm

Bad bitch…excuse my french

5. polypoly

June 29, 2015 at 2:22 pm

OMG!!!!!! sorry but we are not worthy of this GLOBAL SLAYAGE hunty!!!!! even Taylor Swift bad blood didn’t have this kinda buildup and concept…..ori iya mi oh…….

someone please pass the duct tape Rihanna brought to the awards, cos I need to hold my edges……hunnnnnayyyyyy when I tell you that I am gagging and catching Hayfever for this video…

what am I gonna do till Thursday tho?? I guess I need to just stay in d corner before the TIDAL slayage.

• lol

June 29, 2015 at 2:40 pm

lmao. Rihnavy in the house.King Rih!. i mean this bish was trending and snatching edges from her damn chair. ;()

By the way, BN, four five seconds is her biggest hit and charted on no 4 on the billboard top 100.

• polypoly

June 29, 2015 at 4:41 pm

yasss!!! I see you RihNavy….a lot of us on BN…lol!! its soo obvious these BN editors don’t have a clue about Rihanna. BBHMM is actually one of her weakest singles, smh.
      You are right, FFS is her biggest hit this year and has sold 4mil worldwide I think. I am still upset that American Oxygen got a video….ugh!! mess

btw – this is the video she was shooting in Paris earlier this year at the Eiffel tower. #Rihmember #RiHistory #RihCollection

• Paloma

June 29, 2015 at 2:41 pm

@Polyslay Always shouting… won fi se e nii?

• Dee

June 29, 2015 at 4:29 pm

The thing taya me too oh. As soon as I saw this post I knew I’d see a comment from polypoly. Regardless, it’s still very hard to get used to her juvenile cyber yelling.

• polypoly

June 29, 2015 at 8:05 pm

@Paloma – hey girl hey!!! why are you stalking my comments tho??…..hun you can ignore my comments if they are bothering you. I mean, not to brag but some people look forward to my comments. I am just glad some people are having fun and getting their lives!!! you are based in Naija so you may not understand all of my lingo, and I am fine with it.

apologies to QUEEN Rih, these folks are tryna derail this post. wont let them take ur shine Robin!!

6. chy

June 29, 2015 at 2:43 pm

how e take concern me?customers owing me here and there,this music certainly wont make them pay up.stories everyday

• polypoly

June 29, 2015 at 4:35 pm

hahhahahaha…..OMG!!!! you just keed me with dat…pele dearie, no credit today, come back tomorrow….LOL!!!

7. Tee

June 29, 2015 at 4:52 pm

Yassss!!! Can’t wait.

8. aSH

June 29, 2015 at 6:19 pm

see she aint talking about the King Bey

9. bleh

June 29, 2015 at 8:02 pm

Mcheew small girls calling themselves the b word thinking they are cool. Copying a culture you don’t even understand.