Style

Ever Wonder How Chantelle Winnie Does Her Makeup? Well, Here’s Your Answer

Chantelle Winnie - BellaNaija - June2015001

It looks like you’re not the only one wondering how it’s done.

A few days ago, model with skin condition – Vitilgo, Chantelle Winnie shared this photo of herself with makeup on and captioned it ““How do you do your makeup”, “omg is it so hard to do you(r) makeup!?” “How do makeup artists do your makeup!?” the same way you do yours…lol wtf am I an alien?! Jesus

Based on the comments, a lot of people had been wondering just how makeup artists manage to put makeup on her skin. Glad she cleared it up.

Oh yeah, and happy World Vitiligo Day! Be sure to check out Tosin Ajibade of Olori Supergal‘s honorary campaign HERE !

Photo Credit: @WinnieHarlow (Instagram)

1. @edDREAMZ

June 25, 2015 at 4:03 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    She is really beautifull though….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

2. bruno FIERCE

June 25, 2015 at 4:22 pm

Im so glad she doesn’t use concealer to cover up her uniqueness.

I think she should work on her nasty attitude. black girls with nasty attitudes are a huge turn off

• Tomi P

June 25, 2015 at 5:13 pm

Any girl with a nasty attitude is a huge turn off. Not just black girls.

Anybody who has a nasty attitude is a huge turn off.

People who would be classified under the same race, regardless of nationality, really need to stop the discrimination towards each other. It’s getting old.

• Tomi P

June 25, 2015 at 5:14 pm

discrimination and targeted hate comments*

• bruno FIERCE

June 25, 2015 at 6:48 pm

@tomi p.

keep decieving your self. we all know is black women who have the worst behaviours ever. I don’t blame them tho, society has told them they are ugly, their skin is ugly, their hair is ugly their body type is ugly etc, they are least desired group of women. so I understand why most black women have terrible behaviours and are always angry.

3. Someone Naughty

June 25, 2015 at 4:45 pm

Why did she have to respond that way? For someone that many people admire and look up to, she should learn some manners. It’s possible that some of the people asking these questions may have vilitigo too and have struggled with applying their own makeup.
    My guess is that she buys two shades of every foundation, concealer and skin coverage product. And probably applied them with smaller brushes than the regular wide face brushes.

4. idomagirl

June 25, 2015 at 5:27 pm

Her attitude on ANTM really put me off. Well I guess it’s because she’s had to deal with bullying and all sorts…

5. I

June 25, 2015 at 8:22 pm

This girl has an attitude problem!

6. Toolz

June 25, 2015 at 9:08 pm

I’ve disliked this girl ever since I watched America’s next top model, cycle 21. She has a horrible attitude and she has a lot of resentment inside her. I get that you might want to be confident to not let people bash you but being mean is another story on it’s own. Beauty only gets you so far in life, it’s your attitude that keeps you there

• onetallgirl

June 25, 2015 at 10:32 pm

Yassssssssssssssss Toolz! Yassssssssssssss! Toolz I want to press the love this button on this comment 50 times but BN won’t let me o. I love that last sentence.