Events

Fab Photos as Luxury Store Alara Hosts Fade Ogunro, Mo Abudu, Tania Omotayo, Nkiru Anumudu & More to a Fashion Night Out

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Tania Omotayo

Tania Omotayo

Luxury concept store, ALARA, held its first Fashion Night Out on Saturday June 20th at the flagship store in Victoria Island, Lagos and the event was star-studded as several fashionable celebrities stepped out in style.

The event was attended by Toke Makinwa, Fade Ogunro, Dimeji Alara, Noble Igwe, Zina Anumudu, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Bubu Ogisi, Bridget Awosika, Tsemaye Binite, Amaka Osakwe, Orire Omatsola, Taiwo Okunoren, Kehinde Okunoren, Elohor Aisien, Veronica Odeka, Korede Bello, Reekado Banks, Temi Dollface, Tania Omotayo, Dolapo Oni, Papa Omisore, Peju Adewusi, Eku Edewor, Yvonne ‘Vixen’ Ekwere, Ezinne Chinkata, Mo Abudu, Nkiru Anumudu, Ruth Osime, Nike Animashaun and more.

Guests enjoyed an evening of G.H. Mumm champagne and desserts by Salt.

Check out fab photos from the event below.

***

Bubu Ogisi & Ian Audifferns

Ian Audifferen & Bubu Ogisi

Temi Dollface & Yagazie

Temi Dollface & Yagazie

Zina & Nkiru Anumudu

Zina & Nkiru Anumudu

Debbie Oghene, Mo Abudu, Nkiru Anumudu, Ruth Osime, Ekua Abudu, Nike Animashaun & Kemi Ibru

Debbie Oghene, Mo Abudu, Nkiru Anumudu, Ruth Osime, Ekua Abudu & Nike Animashaun

Ayanda Carter, Kenturah King & Yvonne Vixen Ekwere

Teniola Adedipe & Tola Adegbite

Toke Makinwa

Toke Makinwa

Veronica Odeka & Elohor Aisien

Veronica Odeka & Elohor Aisien

Shopping & Networking!

_DSC0393 _DSC0385 _DSC0140 _DSC0452 _DSC0709 _DSC0581 _DSC0469 _DSC0269 _DSC0221 _DSC0153 _DSC0704

Alara Store

_DSC0039 _DSC0096 _DSC0009 _DSC0124 _DSC0085 _DSC0035 _DSC0008 _DSC0034 _DSC0019 _DSC0212 _DSC0240 _DSC0028

Photo Credit: RB PR

1. Paloma

June 25, 2015 at 1:05 pm

Nice and lovely!

• polypoly

June 25, 2015 at 9:24 pm

Ebuka – I am convinced this guy loves to show off his yansh….haba!! him and noble are suspect for wearing tight pants. at least Noble igwe always hides his but Ebuka will always flaunt and turn sideways for pics….lmao

so what exactly was this event about again?? cos I don’t see the clothes are are supposed to be on sale. And why do we already have a 50% off clearance rack, when the store just opened??? naija yall are too much

some old aunties & uncles we no gree full this party sha. lovely pics. I spot Danjuma dia, did he move back to naija?

2. bruno FIERCE

June 25, 2015 at 1:07 pm

the same DAMN people every time.

so after attending the tea with jegga event u people decided to jump to the next event. all of u are so disgraceful, fade ogunro and co.

I use to behave like I understood eku fashion style, but to be truthful this girl wear shit. my god, what the f*ck is that she’s wearing.
    eku I know u are trying to dress differently from others and u want to look fashion forward but pls wear good clothes that make sense. diana kruger wears fashion forward clothes but u can’t see her wearing something hideous like the thing u have on. is that a mop? the fabric reminds me of that of a village masquerade. so atrocious.

nobel igwe, u are irritating.

some times I wonder all how all these people pay their bills. don’t they have jobs?

• Melanin

June 25, 2015 at 2:13 pm

CHAI!!! I can’t deal with you Bruno. I see why I always look forward to your comments everyday so I can lmao. BN needs you on their team.
      Attending events and showing up at function is actually their job. So basically they are working. Lol! Celebrity my ass!

• Busarni

June 25, 2015 at 3:59 pm

your bitterness didn’t even allow you acknowledge ebuka’s butt;

• Clo/Ok

June 25, 2015 at 4:44 pm

(I almost cried) Bruno U never chill…DWL

But your truthful most times I must say….U keep giving BN more fans, day by day, I swear!!! Ur comments are always deep

• Wale

June 25, 2015 at 4:45 pm

For all you knocking Eku or intend to knock her ensemble-I think she ROCKED IT! No excuses there. This is concept event, high fashion meets arts-I think she brought to bear the essence of the event. Go and die if you don’t like it. Bush people!

• NaijaPikin

June 25, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Exactly what is disgraceful about attending 2 events the same day? I’ll be waiting for an explanation.

• Lois

June 26, 2015 at 9:41 pm

For the first time Bruno, I like your comment because I seem to agree with almost all your points. But take it easy on the anger

• gpj

July 6, 2015 at 4:47 pm

I kinda agree about it being the same crowd but who would you like to see? it seems that we are being tailored to believe those are the influential people in lagos. But if they aren’t then who is?

3. Fashionista

June 25, 2015 at 1:08 pm

Eku, bia, were you going to dance for Femi Kuti after this event. I’m just asking oh.

4. Gistyinka Blog

June 25, 2015 at 1:13 pm

I see DJ Cuppy on the wheel..

5. Ms Jayee

June 25, 2015 at 1:22 pm

Poor picture quality!

6. Mahka

June 25, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Everyone looked nice , Noble Igwe 30’s going on 60’s. Uncle pls u are getting confusing by the day.loved those art displays more; brilliant. Ah Anuty Toke is back on the spotlight events yaaaasssssss!!!

mahkaravesnrants.blogspot.com

• onetallgirl

June 25, 2015 at 4:13 pm

Wait Noble is 30!?!?! Na lie! If this man is really thirty, he definitely on the bad side of 30! He needs to fix up and look sharp!

7. teee

June 25, 2015 at 2:06 pm

Toke is bae all day every day.
    Yvonne Vixen camel toe of life i sight
    Nkiru AKA big woman isnt it too soon to re-rock that cloth? i get you paid alot for it and it would be out of season soon. but chill
    also i advice you get some fashion tips from your little gal. she looks classy always .

8. sally

June 25, 2015 at 2:19 pm

Creativity @ its peak,every1 looked good. @Temi Abudu stop hiding ur shape……u are beautiful as u,u aint fat!!!! @ Eku wat d heck wer u thinking!!!! @Toke i can c u r still hurting,pls get ur glow n groove back , is not like u didnt know he was cheating????

• ecneica

June 25, 2015 at 8:12 pm

Toke is going to be a stylish pregnant lady

• ecneica

June 25, 2015 at 8:19 pm

I’m suspecting she is trying to conceal a baby bump,so LOVE her.

9. Nkem

June 25, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Bia Eku are you a masquerade from my village?

10. Abena

June 25, 2015 at 2:37 pm

http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Veronica-Odeka-Elohor-Aissen-600×398.jpg So what SDK said about Elohor and Owen some weeks back is true!SDK is the queen of dropping hot gist mehn…She is glowing BTW ,nice.
    http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Yvonne-Vixen-Ekwere-398×600.jpg-Is that a CT i am seeing?coochie needs to breathe sha
    http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Noble-Igwe-Zinna-Anumudu-398×600.jpg-i LIKE her….
    As i always say Lagos party scene is one SPDP-(same people,different people)You are either part of them or not.

11. [email protected]

June 25, 2015 at 2:38 pm

Aaaah, I live for these events posts! Gorgeousness everywhere! For those complaining about the same people being at all the events-umm they’re showbiz people, they were invited, it’s kind of part of their brand as showbiz people to always be visible in order to remain relevant.

Just a little note: I think Ada Ogunkeye is a more interesting name than Folu Storms. No idea why she decided to adopt a different name, but I think the former just seems a lot more interesting especially because of the mix of yoruba and Igbo. Beautiful woman anyway.

The Alara store is authentically Nigerian. I love it! Can’t see much of the clothes but I see some stunning and creative pieces of art and furniture.

• [email protected]

June 25, 2015 at 4:07 pm

Oh might I just add; Patrick Koshoni is one fine-ass DILF! He doesn’t grace us with his perfection often enough.

12. Angel

June 25, 2015 at 3:28 pm

Don’t understand what some of you are on about Eku’s outfit, I love what she wore, I wouldn’t wear it though, but I think she kinda pulled off the look she was going for, it’s called style.

13. Busarni

June 25, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Here we go again with @Bruno’s rant; you are becoming so predictable….

14. tunmi

June 25, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Korede and Reekado looking gorgeous. And I am so here for my bae who gives no care whatsoever..Temi Dollface. Bridget Awosika has a gorgeous smile. I would like Toke, if she didn’t bleach.

15. tosin

June 25, 2015 at 4:22 pm

coments here tho…funny!

16. Wale

June 25, 2015 at 4:44 pm

• Finest

June 25, 2015 at 8:44 pm

@Wale, We yaff hear. Give it a rest. City Wale, what are you doing on a blog with bush people? Inconsequential twat

• goddessofvictory

June 26, 2015 at 9:15 am

yep she rocked it better than my village masquerade and Ogelle dancers combined!

17. sum1special

June 25, 2015 at 7:03 pm

The fashion going on here is on point

18. obiz

June 26, 2015 at 8:47 am

i totally agree, Bruno is becoming very boring. So if Fade attends to events in one day that’s a problem? didn’t they invite her? she’s in the media industry what do you expect? mehn Bruno think before commenting biko its like this little fame youre getting on here is doing your head in. Local Champion!

Anyways Alara is simply amazing, love the concept, love love love

19. Tosin

June 27, 2015 at 5:10 am

If I was a fashion person, I would just save/bookmark this page. Everybody looked beautiful, sleek, slightly arty/bohemian. It’s actually unbelievable. Were they styled for this ‘fashion night out’ or was there a memo/guidance or what? I really really like the style here sha. Nobody looking stressed out.

can i say hi Papa Omisore, great style, fine boy. let me take you to Mr. Biggs 😉 (in Falz’ voice)

20. Bella

June 29, 2015 at 2:10 pm

@Eku, madam that your outfit, mba, you should have just said no!