Style

Iman ‘Slays for Days’ & Talks “Natural Botox” on the Cover of Vanity Fair Italia!

Iman for Vanity Fair Italia - BellaNaija - June2015002

Iman is on uber-Supermodel mode!

A few days ago, we were getting nuggets of advice from the beauty entrepreneur and Somalian supermodel’s Essence feature and now she is slaying on the cover of Vanity Fair Italia‘s Exclusive issue.

Clad in haute couture, the 59-year-old model (yes you read right) shows off her slim physique and poised posture for the cameras in an Asian -themed Old Hollywood-esque shoot.

In the issue she talks about how she looks so goo at 59 – “I go to the gym, I am attentive to the diet. And I’m not complaining of the extra pounds, at least a couple, because they act as a natural botox. When women get older the first place you see it is the face that becomes too thin, worn out, tired. And then they go to get botox, but for me the best remedy is a bit ‘overweight’.

See images below.

Iman for Vanity Fair Italia - BellaNaija - June2015003 Iman for Vanity Fair Italia - BellaNaija - June2015 Iman for Vanity Fair Italia - BellaNaija - June2015001 Iman for Vanity Fair Italia - BellaNaija - June2015004

Photo Credit: Vanity Fair Italia

1. @edDREAMZ

June 17, 2015 at 3:44 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    “59-year-old model (yes you read right)” and she still gat this banging body for christ sake…. Seriously my future wife dont have excuse to be fat in my house i swear…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Esit

June 17, 2015 at 3:59 pm

Hope you’ll equally look banging as well. Since you won’t be giving birth, you should look 2ce as banging as she would.

• debs

June 17, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Can you maintain a woman with that kind of figure (money wise)

• polypoly

June 17, 2015 at 4:29 pm

okay sir!!! and please don’t have an excuse to have pot belly in the house as well.if you want a wife with a banging body, make sure you have runway model body with six pack at all times too….hisss

btw – I am not hating but I don’t see it for Iman tho. yes she is slim and dresses fit well, but I don’t get sexy or striking beauty from her. I prefer the Queen of SLAYAGE – Gawdess Naomi Campbell. Hunny that’s what you call “Serving BAWDEEEEEEE at an Old Age”

• bisqo

June 17, 2015 at 6:50 pm

Polypoly, Naomi is 45, comparing her to an almost 60 year old retiree seems unfair IMHO. Let’s wait and see what Ms. Campbell looks like in 15 years, then we can be the judge….
      Btw, I’m not hating either…

• Rose

June 18, 2015 at 2:06 am

@edDreamz lmaoooo as long as u don’t get potbelly and sagged skin

2. Nonye

June 17, 2015 at 4:16 pm

59??? Damn!!! I actually thought she was way younger……. Wow that’s some gorgeous body.

3. gift

June 17, 2015 at 4:25 pm

59?!!! 2 God I gat no reason 2 be fat…#i swear#

4. tunmi

June 17, 2015 at 6:02 pm

Hmmmnn she is gorgeous. Oh my gawwsshhh I have an idea. I want to see Iman, Naomi, and Lupita in a shoot. Then next, I want Adepero Oduye, Danai Gurira, and Uzo Aduba in one shoot. Man oh man, that would be beautiful!!!!???????

5. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

June 17, 2015 at 6:03 pm

LOVE IMAN. SHE’S LEVEL HEADED AND SEASONED. YAAASSS………….

6. dobzi

June 17, 2015 at 6:12 pm

7. i no send

June 17, 2015 at 9:30 pm

almost does not look like her..haba… ..filter and photoshop too much

8. EllesarisEllendil

June 17, 2015 at 10:04 pm

Slays for Days????????????????

LOL!!! Sorry No. She looks great but “slaying” implies the person is a traffic stopping, accident causing, nosebleed inducing beauty which she isn’t.

9. Abbey