News

More Photos of Buhari at G7 Summit + Ex Lagos Governor Fashola Looking Dapper in all Blue! – PHOTOS

Over the past couple of days, we’ve been bringing you photos from the recently concluded G7 Summit which took place in Munich, Germany.

Here are some more photos. Oh and blue definitely suits ex Lagos State governor, Babatunde Fashola. See for yourself!

G7 Summit1G7Summit3G7Summit2

GARMISCH-PARTENKIRCHEN, GERMANY - JUNE 08:  (From L to R) French President Francois Hollande, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director Christine Lagarde, Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari, President of the World Bank Group Jim Yong Kim, British Prime Minister David Cameron and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe arrive for the Outreach group photo on the second day of the summit of G7 nations at Schloss Elmau on June 8, 2015 near Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany. In the course of the two-day summit G7 leaders are scheduled to discuss global economic and security issues, as well as pressing global health-related issues, including antibiotics-resistant bacteria and Ebola.  (Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images)

G7Summit5

G7Summit13

Fashola in blue:

G7 Summit 11G7 Summit 12Fashola in Blue

Photo Credit: Getty Images/Bayo Omoboriowo/Instagram/Buhari Volunteers

1. cheryl

June 10, 2015 at 10:53 am

baby boy of lyf, my presido is dapper dan yours heheheheh

2. Missy J

June 10, 2015 at 10:57 am

I hope this continues cause I love love love it. I like that they try to carry the masses along. A very welcomed idea. See as Fashola is smiling from ear to ear.
    Also this Bayo Omoboriowo is too good. I keep falling in love with my president,

3. SLA

June 10, 2015 at 11:10 am

Bayo Omoboriowo is doing a fantastic job. I think Buhari is getting his social media interaction right, for now.

4. Mimi

June 10, 2015 at 11:12 am

So I’m the first to comment ? Hmmm
    Is it me or has this Bayo Omoboriowo gone places already!?!! Chai! Photography a decade ago was for lazy people. Now everyone just de snap pictures and making it. Won’t i dwell into the business like this. I must learn to be passionate about it by force hahahaha

In other note our president and Ex governor de represent well o!

• Anon

June 10, 2015 at 11:29 am

No you aren’t the first to comment “kid.” Photography has never been for lazy people. Not ten years ago, not ever.

5. fête

June 10, 2015 at 11:21 am

Our president is dripping swagu!!!

6. IAMUNDOMITABLE- Aisha Buhari Said So

June 10, 2015 at 11:26 am

Okaaaay o. Na so so photo we go dey look for the next four years. It is well. To be leader no be by Fyne pictures. Elections are over. Dis propaganda hv do. Some of know that we yaff enter One Chance.

Buhari is tall, he is photogenic but what next? He is slow and clueless. Otherwise, what happened yesterday wouldn’t and shouldn’t have happened. The man is not in tune with 2015 Nigeria. The thirst for power meant Tinubu foisted this old man on Nigeria. I wish Fashola or a Ribadu were our President.

• VIV

June 10, 2015 at 1:33 pm

You must be very ignorant hence this silly write up! what your Jona could never achieve in 6years you want My darling presido, GMB to do in less that two weeks! He said he would’nt meddle in national assembly politics and he is right to do so. let him face the important things that bother the nation.
      Study well, get your facts right about how a nation is governed and don’t base your judgement of the failed style of governing exhibited by GEJ.
      My presido is looking dapper and my ex governor too. Ride on i’m proud to be a Nigerian! love you guys!

• Sylvia

June 10, 2015 at 2:20 pm

How did GEJ come into this now? Why are you obsessed with him? Did he commit a crime by signing the freedom of information bill, that has given you freedom to give your opinion?

• John

June 10, 2015 at 3:17 pm

@VIV no dear you are a proud Yoruba girl and a proud APC member.
      Even if i preach Akpabio was the best you wont agree cos he is not a yoruba man.
      Dont deceive our intelligence you are an incurable tribal bigot.
      Nothing is wrong with what @Aisha Buhari indomitable said .

• lola

June 10, 2015 at 3:28 pm

galore you don quick add tribalism for the gist theres God o

• Lotana

June 10, 2015 at 3:53 pm

@ViV u see ur life? Read to gain knowledge mba. Boys, boys & cartoons will nt let u see rd. Ode of the highest order. Can u share this ur vomit with anyone using ur correct identity? Shame on you X2.

7. Paloma

June 10, 2015 at 11:29 am

My cute President and The Achiever Fashola (SAN) i’m proud of you both……

8. ATL's finest

June 10, 2015 at 11:48 am

I guess Angela Markerl isn’t going anywhere, anything soon. She’s been in that position for ever & looking fine.

9. viv

June 10, 2015 at 1:42 pm

BN did you remove my comment!!!!!!!

10. prince

June 10, 2015 at 1:53 pm

Fashola, my very foster dad. I love the man like life. PMB is simple, yet classy and this photographer is just amazing, great job. and thanks bellanaija for always posting friendly pictures

11. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

June 10, 2015 at 2:02 pm

That picture of Fashola carrying a bag (walking into the car) gave me goosebumps. Our Chief Of Staff in waiting 🙂

• Anon

June 10, 2015 at 2:25 pm

Yes. He will be the de facto VP/one of the go to people for Buhari in this administration. We all know why. He will trust him more than the VP. We all know why. Someone will be very angry. Deal with it!

• ShineShineShine

June 10, 2015 at 3:01 pm

LoL. My sentiments exactly. You cannot miss the chemistry.

12. Laura

June 10, 2015 at 3:12 pm

BRF, Minister or SA in waiting, love

13. observant Nigerian

June 10, 2015 at 3:23 pm

What buhari has achieved so far are
    Pictures Pictures Pictures !!!
    Party!Party!!Party!!!
    Travel ! Travel !! Travel!!!

Are these your agenda? PPT????

• smh

June 11, 2015 at 5:39 am

how much did you achieve in your first week of your job?