Relationships

#StrongWoman – Toke Makinwa remains positive despite Online Drama

BellaNaija.com

While social media has been buzzing about the drama surrounding Toke Makinwa and her husband Maje Ayida, the entrepreneurial media personality has maintained a very positive front.

After heading to church in the morning with celebrity stylist Jeremiah Ogbodo, the OAP also stepped out for a gig where she was glammed up by Doranne Beauty.

image image imageShe stayed away from the trending topic on everyone’s lips and posted uplifting messages and captions while also interacting with fans on Twitter.

image image image imageBefore the story broke yesterday Toke Makinwa posted a few cryptic messages on Instagram that an eagle-eyed blogger screen shot before it was deleted.

image image

On Twitter, Anita Solomon who is Maje Ayida’s alleged ex-girlfriend is also all for uplifting messages and quotes with her timeline filled with retweeted positive messages – ranging from love to fitness and more.
image

image

image

image

image

1. Author Unknown

June 14, 2015 at 6:53 pm

How for do? If anything, this episode will get Toke more attention. Somewhat embarrassing, but good for business.

• yeah

June 14, 2015 at 9:12 pm

Toke, can’t u emulate a classy woman like Beyonce that keeps her private life ‘private’ from the media/internet?

• ibinabo

June 15, 2015 at 12:15 am

Biko shush Toke is more private about her love life than Beyonce, do you know how many times Beyonce has granted interviews about Jay Z (check youtube), puts pictures of them up and even posted coded subs . Abeg leave Toke to handle it however she deems fit!!

• phino

June 15, 2015 at 2:27 am

Beyonce and toke are two different women and they react to things differently. Stop with the comparison. Everyone is different.

• Adain

June 15, 2015 at 12:04 pm

Excuse, please explain this your comment.

• khamila

June 15, 2015 at 10:06 am

But the backlash that Maje has received sha,smh. I never knew Toke was this loved.Most times when there is a post about her on blogs,people insult and shade the hell outta her. But i guess her haters just hate that they love her.The babe no send,she has a thick skin that keeps her going and i love her so much abeg. This ish, It could be someone else’s dilemma tomorrow, cos both men and women aint’ loyal these days. i hope and pray you stay strong Toke an overcome this. Its a shame some folks are actually rejoicing in this,but i know you’ll come out stronger babes.

2. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

June 14, 2015 at 7:03 pm

TOKE, YOU GO GIRL………….YOUR DIRECTION SHOULD BE UP. PLENTY OF FRESH CLEAN AIR. GWAN GET YOU BREATH ON. POWERFUL WOMAN ATTITUDE. SLLLAAAYYYY…………

3. jide

June 14, 2015 at 7:04 pm

Haha. How did this girl function prior to the emergence of social media? She has this disordered inclination to not be still. You need some Zen time with your, yourself and God.

4. Seriously

June 14, 2015 at 7:04 pm

No need to feel sorry for Toke. She knows what she got herself into. And she most likely knew about the other woman. I personally find it hard to sympathize with women who get cheated on, abused bcos at some point u have an idea. So, it’s your choice that you made. And if you were totally blindsided, well now you know. There’s always a better way out

• tee

June 14, 2015 at 7:47 pm

You my friend, is an idiot!!!!!

• MrsID

June 14, 2015 at 8:21 pm

No, you are an idiot

• Seriously

June 15, 2015 at 12:36 am

@tee

And you are the biggest idiot or should I say fool. Sorry, no pity party from me just bcos someone allows herself to be treated that way. If you don’t like what I said. Get lost.

• Adaobi

June 14, 2015 at 7:55 pm

I mistakenly liked your stupid comment. Where you in the relationship with her? Please shut up and face tour miserable life. Jealousy is your problem. Making baseless assumptions about someone you don’t know. Get a life.

• Lit

June 14, 2015 at 8:16 pm

She cares more about attention and fame more than her marriage

• chidimma

June 14, 2015 at 9:38 pm

Lit, u no get sense at all..I’m sure ur life is worse

• Tokunbo

June 14, 2015 at 11:45 pm

It does seem like it

• nnenne

June 15, 2015 at 4:15 am

@ Lit… even if that was the case, why marry her?
      Why not divorce her on a clean slate and marry his angel girl friend?
      Why embarrass her this way?

• Author Unknown

June 14, 2015 at 9:00 pm

Regardless whether or not Toke deserves our pity, or whether she brought it unto herself because she ‘forced him’ to marry her, or was too busy making her career happen, truth of the matter is this mess happens to regular loving couples too!. Even to women whose husbands love them. Reality is mistakes do happen in life and in love, but mistakes like this stay with you forever. Some of you on here might have step children that you’re unaware of. Be facing Toke. LOL.

• Ada Nnewi

June 14, 2015 at 10:25 pm

Don’t mind the nay sayers, because their own shame is not public knowledge…

5. keeks

June 14, 2015 at 7:09 pm

I pray you will find calm in the storm toke

6. annalise keating

June 14, 2015 at 7:10 pm

Biko bn commenters don’t kill me, but I just saw dis old video toke did where she gave “5 signs to know you’re a side chick” & I realised she was talkn from EXPERIENCE 😀 lmao

• Paloma

June 15, 2015 at 2:43 pm

lol…. i have been laughing my ass out since….. funny comments

7. bruno FIERCE

June 14, 2015 at 7:12 pm

ENOUGH ALREADY. nigerian women and their love for inspirational messages. the only time they know how to use them is when someone cheats on them.

just stop it. nobody gives a shit. he cheated on u, so what? pls u better don’t milk this drama for all its worth toke, cause ain’t nobody gat time for that. go and ask emma nyra she will gist you.

toke makinwa I partially blame u. getting instagram and twitter followers was your number 1 priority instead of your marriage which is a shame. now see your life. your husband has gotten another woman pregnant. so shameful and disgraceful.

I don’t feel bad for you. at least you still have you instagram followers. don’t worry they will keep you company. abi u choose instagram and twitter over your marriage.

• Below average

June 14, 2015 at 8:40 pm

You must be toke’s best friend to know what her priorities are. This is a stupid comment really. So gaining followers requires THAT much energy and time that she had none left for her husband? Lmao does that make any sense to you….

Toke, yas girl. Live your life and get that money! Why must a woman put her life on a standstill so her husband doesn’t cheat. Imagine she did all that only to be rewarded with his infidelity. Disgusting

Ps: get tested for STDs and HIV Toke, a baby is not the only thing you should be worried about.

• LotusFlower

June 14, 2015 at 9:00 pm

Oh , shut up. One desperate attention seeker calling out another. The irony.

• girl

June 14, 2015 at 9:30 pm

Pot, meet kettle

• chidimma

June 14, 2015 at 9:42 pm

Bruno, she doesn’t care or give any shit ur saying. She won’t even notice u. Advise for u; shutup and arrange ur own life cos her’s is better than urs

• keeks

June 14, 2015 at 9:47 pm

Bruno fierce you are a mean spirited person!!

• nene

June 14, 2015 at 10:01 pm

“nigerian women and their love for inspirational messages. the only time they know how to use them is when someone cheats on them” or when they feel they have HATERS. life goes on! toke got herself into this.

• Miss Mo

June 15, 2015 at 11:23 am

Please, how does a woman bring it on herself when her man cheats?
      She didn’t break the news herself so how is it that she didn’t keep it private?
      Don’t really care one way or another but, there is no need for all these mean comments. The girl must be in pain and is finding a way to get through it and if her being on social media helps her then so be it.

• ibinabo

June 15, 2015 at 12:21 am

At least all the publicity is bringing her money unlike you that spends all your time on writing absurd comments on Bellanaija with nothing to show for it. Mr Chairman of the Bellanaija commenters association jisie ike!!

• nnenne

June 15, 2015 at 4:45 am

@brunoFIERCE…Marriage is a wonderful thing if one is lucky enough to find a compatible partner but there is more to life than marriage!

Because a woman wants to be married they should not do things that make them happy?
      They should twist themselves out of shape to remain married to a man, then life a miserable life?
      A real man, who knew who you were before marriage would not do that to a woman he loves Real men do two things: marry a woman for whom she is or leave her .
      If you are a man who love subservient women, please go to your village and marry a pretty young thing; who does not know her left from her right. Do not go the streets of Abuja, New York or Paris looking for a career women. You cannot eat your cake and have it.
      You want a career woman to be your co- breadwinner and at the same time your servant. She goes to work like you everyday, then goes home to answer your beck and call.
      You read the evening newspapers, blog, go out with your friends but she must remain in the kitchen.
      If you want to be the boss, wear the crown!
      To all the teenagers out there, be sure to get a career because married or not you will need it. If you are lucky enough to get married to man, who wants you FOR WHO YOU ARE, fine. Otherwise you can live a fulfilling life regardless!.

BTW this happens all the time.Some people do not know what they want..men and women.
      It does not matter who they marry, they will still misbehave!
      To all the Anitas of this world, please stop breaking up relationships. Demand that a man get divorced before sleeping with him. Karma is a bitch!!!!!

• vŕoummm

June 16, 2015 at 7:47 am

You people get it twisted. Sad to see how many people got marriage so wrong. It’s a mature act you don’t get married for other people but marriage it’s about both man and woman taking care of each other. You need to spend time together work should never come before neither of you. In that order it should be God your husband, family and the rest. You need to make an effort to make it work. It’s sad how many young woman in Nigeria think after the big party their is no need to make an effort. That being said I’m not in their marriage but she seems from the outside very into her celebrity life and this egocentric instragram. Plus she is not angel she date him while he was dating the other girl. Woman like to play then when the guy do wrong all other women gang up like we don’t mess up too in private. Let them deal with the mess they have both create.

• yelosisi

June 15, 2015 at 8:55 am

beta pikin GOD bless you

• DeAyo

June 15, 2015 at 3:54 pm

Hey Bruno….

I just heard the same story from my colleague….though he did nt mention the name so did not even bother to find out until now..surprising to see it is awwl-mytee Toke…. one of d “most female” narcissist of Naija entertainment….

This babe, Anita was never a side chick, Toke was,,,, she used media to bully this girl of the guy’s life. I can imagine how it all started out (as it is usually the regular issh with many women who think they are smart) Power Game.. Maje has never shown a bit of interest to this Toke chic in public….hardly smiles….hardly does PDA….so please tell me, if Anita Solo can have so many private moments with him in d past with d guy and having proofs 4rm d past … why haven’t we seen Toke’s own???

Though not my biz coz i hav my issues to manage but left to me, you will know who the victim here is (who happens to be Maje-take it or leave it) … Anita is just a lady that loved Maje whom he loves in return….u think d small cuff in d ring finger would stop a man who has had a tie with his ex (esp if he disvirgined her facebook and otherwise??).. and pity-parties are here blaming the chic and Maje….Haba! make una Fear God ooo!
      Not supporting side chicks,but do u know what d guy goes thru??? So, Anita Solo Solo,if u read this, I support you 1000%…..To Maje, if she’s not helping matters, take THE bow and start your life again (maybe with Anita) ….To Toks area mama,u focus on what u want TRULY, career +marriage or career-marriage or career…yours is choice and choice is yours!!

8. unnecessary

June 14, 2015 at 7:13 pm

Please leave her alone! Would you stop gloating over her issues?!!? Focus on something else and let it rest, please!

• Ola

June 14, 2015 at 9:43 pm

We cannot stop gloating oooooo because she brought herself out here for me to gloat and laugh abeg leave everyone to comment ,advise,pray,learn and laugh

9. majewa

June 14, 2015 at 7:13 pm

i love these two…..arms cross. let the drama begin #popcorn pleeasseeeeeee#

10. ona

June 14, 2015 at 7:13 pm

Toke has to be the strongest person i have ever met in life! So inspirational. This too shall pass darling! Chin up!

• Carliforniabawlar

June 14, 2015 at 8:24 pm

Lmao!! you haven’t met a lot of people have you?

I just love when women form strong on top man matter…lmao!! yall trip me up for realz. I’m personally interested in this gist coz of personal family drama. You ( friends, family..I mean even mothers!!) tell all these women to leave but they won’t listen, they intentionally subject themselves to embarrassment and ridicule…live on the edge at the risk of stds and then come and expect me to be in awe of them because they were able to ‘survive’ the resulting drama?? Masochist much?? Oga Ade abeg shift! How about you save all that superwoman strength and apply it to something more meaningful like having a full life and still giving back to the society.

Y’all mehn! women need better role models! I’m not even picking on Toke…this superhero syndrome is very rife in our society it’s ridiclulous…I don’t know how one of your, if not only achievements that you want to be remembered by is that you survived a bad marriage….

Meanwhile on a lighter note, BN commenters be like: traffic is slow on sundays…max 15-20 comments per feature….celebrity hot gossip lands…BOOM!!! 1000 comments per update of the gist…hehehe! make una chop knuckle!!

• Eve82

June 14, 2015 at 9:17 pm

You have said the truth my sister. What is so upsetting for me is the fact that since the guy dated her for 12 years, and the side chick for 8 years, he must have been running a concurrent sentence 🙂 and I bet my life savings that both girls knew each other. However, our sister really wanted that Mrs. so bad, that she turned a blind eye. You keep on enabling this man, that’s why he treats you like this. Btw, you need to stay off social media for now!

• Future/past

June 14, 2015 at 11:34 pm

Your view mirrors mine so much.

This is in line with people calling this generation a “popcorn” generation (ugh, I hate that term) stating that we are too quick to give up on marriages and sighting that our parents marriages lasted 30,40 years etc.

ummm. I really don’t care that your parents have been married for 30 years in fact it means absolutely nothing to me that they have been married that long if there has been unapologetic abuse or infidelity. I draw no strength from women who had no say in the decision to stay or stayed because they cared too much what society would think of them if they left their cheating partners.

I’m interested in drawing strength from couples who learnt to love each other unconditionally, who learnt to respect and honour each other. I’m interested in knowing how they let go of the mills and boons fantasies of perfection and learnt to love the imperfect reality of their spouse as best they could. I want to know how they used their differences to their advantage instead of stifling their partners uniqueness and forcing them to become their version of a perfect spouse. I want to know how they respectfully resolved issues. Women who have experienced the above are the type of role models I desire not someone asking me why I should leave my husband “just because he cheated”

Can I just use this platform to beg people to stop purporting a single narrative on marriage. The ” all men are the same, they are cheats, they are abusive so just manage the one you find” ???. And isn’t it so ironic that religious people (Christians) are the one that purport this the most ? When Christianity as far as I know kicks back against all the above mentioned.

Please let us also start selling the correct narrative on marriage- because i acknowledge that not everyone wants what I’ve mentioned above; some actually want to manage a cheating or/and an abusive spouse. Can we start to expect better from each other ? I actually read in my bible that we should really love people not just on the surface but really, deeply love people and I’m guessing this Also applies to your spouse. So please let us start advocating for narrations that mirror the vows we make on the wedding day. One that is free from unapologetic abuse and infidelity.

• jide

June 14, 2015 at 8:32 pm

Lmao. You mean the strongest fronter? She is too image conscious which is why she is in this mess and will always be in messy situation.

11. ona

June 14, 2015 at 7:15 pm

Toke has to be one of the strongest people in life! So inspiring. This too shall pass darling! Chin up!

12. Lilo

June 14, 2015 at 7:19 pm

BN who is your Creative Director for ‘SHADE Productions’? I am ready to nominate him or her for a Emmy. Oh my gad….this new BN is a hot mess? You all up in people’s timeline digging up archived tweets and ish. Anita, hide yo wife, hide you kids, hid you wig cos they digging up ish on you yo. Lmao.

As per Toke…these tweets sound familiar and all I can say is the vicious cycle never ends. I give her 4 weeks tops….She will bounce back spamming us with tales of how God used side chic to help realize Maje is truly hers and if you love someone you low them with their flaws. Heheh.

13. Suwa

June 14, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Eiyaah fa, she still doesn’t look happy to me..

14. bimpe

June 14, 2015 at 7:37 pm

Eerrmm bellanaija, are you ok? Those Anita tweets were since January. u guys r putting ur own jara.

May I also state that u guys didnt get the story b4 stella coz yall r so conservative and nw u guys want to sit by it, no pun intended! Pls gist is gist

15. Victoria

June 14, 2015 at 7:50 pm

People. , bloggers and Nigerians at large should let her be and heal .
    No woman deserves such and Anita is just a devil in a dress why come and lay a foundation in a happy home….Calabar men or cross rivers state men don finish for Nigeria or Africa.
    But again I don’t want to judge anyone we are all imperfect one way or the other but I don’t accept foolishness, maje might be yawning for love, attention and a wife to talk to often indoors but toke is always not there. The overworking made her private or marital life to suffer. I often ask what time she got to spend quality time with her husband n do fun stuffs together example cooking.
    I love ur hard work but Monday to Friday is okay but disagreed with the weekend hopping from one event or party to the other n not carry him alongside. Sometimes all you need is say NO to some invitation given to you.
    But know you will come out stronger….

All the folks bashing and ranting online, you sleep with married men, your boyfriend n girl friend cheat on you daily… so please some people need to shut up n give this family some privacy.

• temi

June 14, 2015 at 8:34 pm

She should let herself be. Thing is other celbs are going through worse but you don’t see them constituting a nuisance oon instagram. The Internet is her biggest problem.

• Bola

June 14, 2015 at 8:48 pm

@Temi, there are many women who don’t front who are going through the same or worse . It has nothing to do with her lifestyle , a cheat will always find an excuse. If she was a housewife he’ll say it’s because she’s boring. We’ve heard every excuse before

• K.O

June 14, 2015 at 8:41 pm

What about house wives that get cheated on?
      Infidelity is a choice and an act of lack of self control. There’s no justification for it. Whether or not she was overworking (if that exists) the fact is HE CHEATED. Maybe if he was focused on expanding his career further to provide for his family he wouldn’t have enough time to be running to a dog eating *** for some.
      FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE MAJE!

16. Busolarme

June 14, 2015 at 7:51 pm

Strong Woman is right, When life throws you Lemon, make a Lemonade out of it!

• bruno FIERCE

June 14, 2015 at 8:26 pm

when life throws you lemons, squeeze them in people eyes.

• Amiira

June 14, 2015 at 9:12 pm

You are such a horrible person. Gosh!

• Wow

June 15, 2015 at 1:37 am

Loooooool! That’s jokes ?

17. MiaJadore

June 14, 2015 at 8:37 pm

I think that the saddest part of this Toke situation is the mentality of our women and how gullible some of us are to what others share on social media. And how some people (our women in particular) need a reality check.

First of all, how do we know that Toke is actually married to this man and that she does not know what is going on with him and this other woman? Just because the compulsive liar that is Toke announces and releases pictures that she is married does not mean that she is.
    This woman’s whole fame is built on a lie and falsehood, yet when something like this happens, the insecure and star struck amount us use it as an opportunity to attack the Maje guy and all men as a whole. It’s funny that Mercy Johnson walks around with a jobless man who abandoned his wife and innocent young children to be with her and you guys come here and crown her Queen Mother because you see her on TV, but on the other hand Toke is the victim in this case because she is the famous one.

When the news about Rachel Dolezal came out, the first person that came to my mind was Toke and the fact that people see blatant lies but choose to take them as gospel. And I am not talking about her bleached out skin, her fake accent, the 20lbs horse hair, and the 24/7 layers of makeup, those come off at the end of the day. I am taking about walking around with a fake engagement when the guy clearly does not want to be with you. I am talking about throwing a 30th birthday party on your 35th birthday. I am talking about claiming a “secret surprise wedding” you planned yourself, claiming you get paid to attend weddings and birthday parties. This is a woman who clearly wants nothing to do with her individual self. And her obsession with attention and addiction to social media will make it impossible to have a normal life. This has nothing to do with her job or career, most women in any civilized world at her age has one and she is not the first and will not be the last.

She wanted that relation with a man who clearly did not love her and was with someone else because the façade and showing off matters to her more than an actual loving relationship. Just because she posts fake love and wonderful life does not mean that she does not know that the man has been with, and is having a baby with another woman. I watched a show on TV where a group of Psychologists where analyzing the effects of social media, how people use it and how it can affect you negatively if you don’t draw the line between how you use it and your personal live. By their analogy, Toke belongs in a mental institution. She has at least 1k posts more that Kim Kardashian and Kim makes a lot of money off of her posts. I used to follow her on IG and she would literarily post 20 pictures of herself every single day. 10 of her face and another 10 of her in the same outfits with her endless #god. Even her prayers are posted online, why? Normal people at the end of a busy day go home to recharge and reconnect with themselves and their loved ones, but she lives her entire life in public. She is the first at every event, the last to leave and the first to post pictures because god forbid you miss any angle of her pout on camera. No one needs that many photo shopped images of themselves to feels beautiful. every sane human being needs some quite time alone once in a while away from the media. Happy people do not have to post lies on social media to make themselves feel good, they are just happy. This is the life she wants and she knows she cannot do better that this guy, or she would not be with him. “My husband is home alone while I’m working aka ‘parting’ late”, turns out he was not alone after all. “I work hard”, “I hustle hard”, even when she is parting. Miss man this, man that, and relationship expert can’t get one to commit to her.

There are a lot of beautiful, hard working and ambitious women in Nigeria who work had every day maintaining a successful career and healthy relationships,Toke is not one of them and does not represent them. Take time and look through the wedding pictures here on BN and see how those women are able to attract equally successful men. Powerful and strong women do not need to fake and lie to gain admiration from strangers online. Toke represents the insecure and desperate who was never taught self love and acceptance. She wants to be every one else but herself. This is not about women vs men, it is not about cheating men, it is about a woman who choses to live a fake and false to gain attention by all means. god talks to her every day, so I’m sure she knows what’s next.
    This should teach some you that what people post online is always real and be careful whose “blessing” you want to tap into.

• Cynthia

June 14, 2015 at 9:22 pm

Mia jadore: I took time to read your post. You are a very brilliant and articulate human being( Male or female) you have studied Toke and this description up here is Toke and so many women caught in the struggle of social media life in Nigeria.

• Zee

June 14, 2015 at 9:54 pm

Deep!

• Ada Nnewi

June 14, 2015 at 10:31 pm

So you wrote a whole thesis on toke, your life must be really sad…

• RIFF RAFF

June 15, 2015 at 7:29 am

HER THESIS IS 100% ON POINT!!!! Yes, what Maje did was absolutely wrong but look beyond the cheating, this lady’s life is a complete lie. Toke is nothing but a front., a SOCIAL MEDIA WIFE! There is no way you will be in a relationship with a man for 12 years without knowing he has been seeing another woman for 8 years. Not everyone who posts romantic adventures with their spouses on social media are happy. Look at her “surprise wedding” pics. Maje is aloof and everything seems forced . Ladies, don’t be depressed and think your life sucks because you are not getting the type of vacations and gifts being paraded on social media.
      I wish Toke well. She will prevail.

• Ada Ada

June 14, 2015 at 10:32 pm

MiaJadore, who died and made u the Judge of mankind? U better stop it now; u are what u are only by God’s grace. … and that same grace is available to Toke.

• Lobatan

June 15, 2015 at 12:04 am

May God save us from enemies who know us that we do not know. @ MiaJadore, May ur husband if you hv one and if you don’t, when you do, bring home a child for u to nurse.

• Latifa

June 15, 2015 at 7:22 am

@ Maijadore or Anita after I read the first paragraph of ur comment i became interested but once I got to the second I didn’t need to read further to know how unintelligent you are. Simply coz she did a small court wedding according to their budget it automatically mean they weren’t married?? When things like baby mama drama happens getting through it isn’t the problem but reading comments like urs is the issue. Moving on to other Bellanaijarians Her husband is very irresponsible,a man will cheat whether or not you are a career woman or a house wife it has everything to do with self control he could have at least used a condom. This is how they infect their wives with stds. Toke may God help you go through this stage of your life like the strong woman you are you will bounce back.

• AdaOby

June 15, 2015 at 12:57 am

You’re RIGHT on the money. Honestly I stopped following her on IG for the reasons you stated above. It was sickening to say the least

• girlie'o

June 15, 2015 at 6:06 am

Somebody give this girl one bottle of orijin. You took a nail and hammered the truth in good and proper.

I am an advocate for all things female but this Toke matter right here, she had it coming, only a matter of time. You can’t arm-twist a man into marrying you. It does not end well. Heck, even the men that courted and chased us are still giving us hell in marriage. Let alone the one that ‘dated’ you for 12years. 12years a slave. Let’s not even go into her self-esteem issues. That Michael Jackson type bleaching says it all.

Finally, Toolz is next. Not trying to be a doomsayer but watch this space. Same tactics as Toke. It doesn’t end well.

• Ada Nnewi

June 15, 2015 at 8:21 am

You are just evil! You are next and not Toolz! I don’t blame you the internet gave you the avenue to spill your frustrations over your miserable life! May God forgive you!

• Fifi

June 15, 2015 at 8:38 am

Uncle Tunde has small replica of Toolz in unilag, i hope he has stopped the relationship now

• Aha

June 15, 2015 at 9:24 am

You helped me spilled it out. Am not an advocate of bad things too buh i see Toolz in such shit too if she doesnt watch it.

• Fashionista

June 15, 2015 at 9:59 am

Your heart is wicked! Your prayer of doom for people will surely bypass them and return to you. Silly Girl.

• Fifi

June 15, 2015 at 8:35 am

Can i be your friend? You totally nailed it… Thank you ps majes father has a love child as well but his was with a married woman, i guess the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

• DeAyo

June 15, 2015 at 4:12 pm

Your head is correct…i could love ur comments 1000000000 times….Toke d area mama,area peeps b loving deir mama….LOL

18. Amh

June 14, 2015 at 8:42 pm

Bruno i dare you to post your face on your comments. Ugly lizard.

19. southernbelle

June 14, 2015 at 8:43 pm

The guy denied you publicly, he stood you up at registry u still enter.Abeg make we rest put. You used social media to pressure the guy into marriage now see. On your birthday all the epistle he wrote no ‘i love you’ ah ah aunty you brought this upon yourself. Maje please if you know you don’t genuinely love her let her go. Toke God is using this to teach you a lesson please move on to who God has destined for you not this uncle weyrey

20. concerned!

June 14, 2015 at 8:45 pm

Two things are involved; she either gives up her marriage and move on now or stay, become a step mom to anitas child and also endure more bullcrap maje will shovel her way. He will most likely continue this way. When a man has a kid with a single girl, they’re bonded and must definitely constantly see due to their baby..such seeing may lead to more babies. Toke, if this dark hearted man is worth fighting for, fine! But know you’ll keep fighting to have him as yours until he is old and shriveled. And there’s nothing like emotional security in a union. heck! We humans are after our own pleasures and our actions are unpredictable

21. Amh

June 14, 2015 at 9:05 pm

Southern belle. Receive maje. Same fate awaits you. He does not love her but he married her.ode nie. He married her cuz he loves her.He made a mistake with the itchy punani. Now he has brought shame on himself. You think maje is ready to walk out on toke and marry the itchy coochie. It will never happen. Shes just a tickle to scrath his balls. Lets all wait and see if the spineless maje will marry the itchy pussy. Shes a devil in their union and will be kicked out. Maje is already begging his wife. They will overcome and make their union stronger.as for the babe. Shame on you. You are the loser. Toke is his true love
    He will never leave her for you. If you are that good. This is an opportunity for him to wife you. But peeps like you are like dirty fly that you swat away. The lord is your strength toke am sure maje hates himself now. He allowed the devil to grab his stick. Hold on to your queen toke
    It is well.

• YimuBeanz

June 14, 2015 at 10:35 pm

LMFAO!!!! Nigerian women!!!!! You Amaze me!
      You are truly delusional if you think all men get married because they “love” the women they are getting married to. While I do not know them personally, from their social media 12 year dating history till date, I do not classify Maje’s public behaviours towards toke as those of ‘love and respect’
      Let me inform you since you clearly are living in an alternate universe. Men marry for a variety of reasons outside “love”- legitimate childrearing, free maid, free cook, to hide sexuality, out of pressure, for money, for certain office/political positions, for fame etc.

• Tari

June 15, 2015 at 7:21 am

Stop trying to sound intelligent.
      Women marry for the same reasons.

• Prime Babe

June 15, 2015 at 11:05 am

Musing….Is it that I have unnaturally lofty views of what marriage is or simply cant believe that love and infidelity can never go together?…..How can you genuinely love someone and cheat on them?Allshadesofconfused

22. carina

June 14, 2015 at 9:11 pm

My dear I was just telling a friend a few days ago that I suspect she is a narcissist. I’ve never seen anybody that self absorbed. And this is a woman in her mid 30’s behaving like a teenager. It’s so sad to watch. What irritates me the most is the religious things she posts. We are all God’s children pls not only you.

• keeks

June 14, 2015 at 9:48 pm

I said the same thing. Attention seeking has escalated her personal troubles. And I never bought her talks on keeping a man etc. All Na yan

23. me

June 14, 2015 at 9:13 pm

this was what UTI was trying to tell us- MARRY FOR THE RIGHT REASONS!!!
    i feel sorry for her. i can’t imagine myself going through this. it MUST be really HARD for her. may GOD see you through this, toke. AMEN.

24. Cynical

June 14, 2015 at 9:14 pm

This Toke’s matter ehn……..I’m really torn. My primary emotion is that i really do feel sorry for her. This has got to be one of the worst things that can happen to a married woman. It’s bad enough that your husband cheated,but there’s evidence to show to the whole world and this evidence will be there forever…..God should really help married woman in this kind if mess.
    But then again,I feel Toke always put her ‘matter’ out there,not saying this gives her husband reason to cheat but some things should be kept private. In a bid to be the ‘it’ OAP she shared a lil bit too much and I assume that’s why people aren’t sympathetic.

25. Leah

June 14, 2015 at 9:16 pm

I wonder who her demographic are. Strong, Inspiring, Beautiful, Hardworking, Humility etc. I honestly don’t see any of those things when I look at Toke and I have seen a lot women with those qualities. I see an insecure person who probably could use some mental help. She puts out lies and in return a bunch of strangers on the web feed her the lies she wants to hear to feel good about the sad life she is living. Seriously? She couldn’t take the day off this nonsense and spend time with herself? Does she not gave family and friends she could have spent this day with? This is truly sad.

26. lesson to all women

June 14, 2015 at 9:25 pm

Learn women, Eloho Essien, funke Akindele, funke leila fowler, and now Toke makinwa sign are always there but U ignore.all for Mrs.

27. Egbami

June 14, 2015 at 9:27 pm

I don’t get why Nigerians are blaming her for being on twitter and Instagram, she is a socialite and she needs them for business. If she is not making any money, you will say she is relying on her husband too much. Leave her alone and let her deal in her own way. Miss Anita Solomon, you are talking about god after you have destroyed another person’s home, you should be ashamed of yourself. Toke Makinwa, Capitalize on the pity and publicity you are getting, Take care of your children if you have any. Find a nice,hot and young man to service you from time to time. Forget marriage and build your wealth. Life is too short to be worrying about a stupid man and his slutty baby mama.

Rules for women
    Have a career-you are selfish and it is your fault your spouse cheated
    No career-you are a gold-digger and it is your fault your spouse cheated.
    #itisatrap

28. ChicadimplesNG

June 14, 2015 at 9:33 pm

I sooo wish dis wasn’t true, I was hoping she would denial all dis but alas….
    My dear, cry if u need to, feel free to express urself in wateva way u want…but pls take time out from d social media, allow ursef to heal. I trust u to bounce back but pls relax….give urself time to heal and don’t force it.

29. lesson to all women

June 14, 2015 at 9:35 pm

All these women ve one thing in common,
    The other woman, and thru end up getting pregnant

30. Jayjay

June 14, 2015 at 9:36 pm

I really don’t feel sorry for Toke cos all the signs were there. A man that stood you up at the registry and didn’t show up for the wedding and then some weeks later there is a court wedding. Haba!
    So much humiliation for her but no she must still marry him. As much as society pressures people to marry if you rush and marry and you start having wahala, those same people will not come and help you out.
    My pity is for people who have been displaced by Isis or starving children in Africa who are helpless and not for Toke abeg.

31. Heeba

June 14, 2015 at 9:37 pm

Na wa oh…..I was not surprised when this happened.THE PUBLCITY was too much and took over her.I have been silently been feeling sorry for her ever since the guy left her at the registry and she went ahead to marry (by force) just to be a Mrs. And she is still on the social media….msheww I don’t feel sorry for her at all.

32. Dame

June 14, 2015 at 9:37 pm

Hmmm both tooke and toolz have similar traits in their relationship…both men were seemingly bullied into commitment by family and fans…it is well fam

33. vicky

June 14, 2015 at 9:45 pm

Wow! Reading the comments here is a lot more fun than reading the story itself. BN has got a good bunch of writers. Una dooooo

34. girl

June 14, 2015 at 9:47 pm

I’m sincerely asking someone to point me in the direction of the “private life” toke put on display. A visit to toke’s IG account will show you pictures of pouting, 10 different pic stitch photos and random shout outs, still nothing that is “personal business” Her vlogs are also not personal, either random “emails” people sent her or recycled topics that she has spoken about so I’m still searching. I’m saying all these because i feel people are just here projecting. Social media is earning people a killing incase you didn’t know. This is how it works, the more followers you have the more brands you attract. People are even being paid to post pictures GOOGLE is your friend if you think I’m lying. My whole point is that this girl has seen a way to legally make money by doing little to nothing(basically having fun as a career) and it’s a big deviation from what we know as work. Thats how in the other post people were saying the real working women are in oando etc, LOL if toke is playing her social media cards right then she is probably making more than these so called working women. Take a look at the lives of these youtubers and bloggers and see how much they are making by churning out videos and jumping from place to place. I would even advice y’all that are bubbly and lively to see what you can do in the social media world because its the new wave. RANT over

• Olori Tari

June 15, 2015 at 1:38 am

Ranka dede. Wa pe laye. You will live long…Amen!

35. EllesarisEllendil

June 14, 2015 at 9:57 pm

The way people are reacting bitterly and taking sides over complete strangers…………………….Its not worth it guys. Just here for LOLs sake.

36. bee

June 14, 2015 at 9:58 pm

My husband cheats on me and I have to make my marriage work says one of his moronic bastard he calls a friend…..

I checked his phones – I shouldn’t have says this idiotic bastard….In almost 7 years, I can count the number of times I have checked my husband’s phone but this time around, I knew something was up. He’s out of the country, hasn’t called you or your kids for a month cos he’s mad at you for the most childish reason ever. You call me and tell me you’re coming to see him to call it a truce…

You get to his place and you can feel that sense of’ your hubby is banging someone’ ….never caught him in the last 8 years…. Hubby’s not randy or trying to get you under the sheets…. You then decide to probe and alas, you find out hubby is banging some babe….

Yes, I checked his phones, infact hacked into his phone as there was some password locker called vault. You send him out of his apartment in the night threatening him with a knife… he keeps quite. You tell him to go meet Jackie. You eventually let him in after his brother pleads with you to keep things quiet – he’s on assignment, you don’t wanna jeopardize anything, his career and reputation….

It’s been over a month, hubby is still outside the country and he hasn’t said a word about what happened…. Me!! I have to live with the shame, the rejection, cried my heart out for almost 3weeks and then decided to call his friend….

Best decision I did – He talked to me for an hour and gave me the most chauvinistic advise ever… with that advice, I realized I was only wasting my time. Only in Nigeria would a man cheat on his wife and the wife must have done something wrong…..if the tables were turned and the wife had a wandering p***y, then the husband must certainly have done something wrong for the wife to go around philandering….

Who says marriage is fulfillment – can one be sad and be fulfilled – does marriage grant you a free pass into heaven….. Marriage is overrated and I refuse to keep quiet over a cheating bastard…

Waiting for you boo…. Come back home, I am not only going to treat your fuck up but I am going to ruin you and then take a walk for good…
    Toke, hang in there, this too shall pass – in a couple of months, you’ll be free and trust me, it’s gonna hurt so bad, like you heart wants to pop out!!! But it’ll get better.

• laughing in chinese

June 14, 2015 at 10:34 pm

Please leave him, your children will be better for it. I wish my mother had left my father ages ago. The man can lie for Africa!, 2 kids with his side chick and he is still lying about he loves my mom and wants us to be a family. Meanwhile he is forever being shady and doing his own thing. GTFOH! Unfortunately my mother wants to die on top of the guy’s matter. I guess someone told her that if she leaves, aunty side chick agbaya would have won. I wonder is it not insanity for you to enter gutter to fight over a man and that shown you for 27 years him no want? I don’t know who to respect less.

So madam, I have shown you the future. I love my parents but damn did they mess me up. Thank God for Jesus and self control, I would have been a serious thot..

• kika

June 15, 2015 at 12:33 am

Is daddy a yoruba man … we trust their side chick and out of wedlock baby game on point ….

• Black Coffee

June 15, 2015 at 9:16 am

Love and blessing to you, Bee. It is well.

• Ada Nnewi

June 14, 2015 at 10:37 pm

*big hug*

• lotana

June 15, 2015 at 12:23 am

@ bee, Gosh. I understand ur pain. All dis Oil worker husbands who f up and expect wives to be saints and the idiotic broda talking about reputation. Before treating his f up and if you decide to keep it moving, be sure you have enough money saved for you and your children. The money they make gets into their heads and they think they own the world. A world that can come crashing down within a twinkle of an eye.

• Iris

June 15, 2015 at 12:45 am

Double hug for you. What I’m fast learning is that a lot of these men band together no matter what. If a woman screws up, a good friend will tell her what she did wrong and say ‘ask for forgiveness’. A man’s friend will try to make his friend look blameless. Rubbish. Clear case of ‘birds of a feather’

• snoopers

June 15, 2015 at 10:25 am

Just going to tell you to control your emotions @ treat his fuck up

If you wanna leave, take a walk
      If you wanna keep it,keep it and resolve it.

Just to tell you that if your boil reach 500% and you end up killing him, you wont be spared.
      You might live the rest of your life in jail and this maybe the last word from us (BNers to you)

Control yourself and act wisely. Dont act based on emotions

37. Diesel

June 14, 2015 at 10:37 pm

For those of u that feels u re professionals at keeping a man or making marriage work , we ll see what ll come out of ur own marriages. My business is for girls that makes life complicated 4 themselves by continuing 2 sleep with a man that sees u not good enough for marriage and left u 2 marry another lady,yet u went ahead to have a baby for him, u re still a concubine nomatter what, d poor child u bring into d word is still in -legitimate . Toke & Maje married at d registry so she is still d wife that the law recognize. Good lock to ur dileman. For all I know u might not be the only babe that have or ll ve an in -legitimate chlld or more 4 Maje

38. arin

June 14, 2015 at 10:38 pm

@bee I am really sorry you are going tru this. I really amm.

39. AdaOby

June 14, 2015 at 10:41 pm

Is it just me? I’ve always looked at Yoruba marriages as a joke although they like to make a big deal out of their weddings with elaborate and flamboyant celebrations. The way their men go after women so blatantly even the married ones is crazy to say the least. The last time I flew out of Lagos airport, I was shocked with how many Yoruba men especially married were trying to get with me. I’ll stick with my Igbo men lol, they make relatively solid ROCK marriages and homes.

• Oyin

June 14, 2015 at 11:27 pm

I am from a yoruba family with yoruba members who have stable marriages. I don’t get this yoruba families are unstable craze. I know a lot of stable yoruba families. No one is telling you not to stick to igbo guys but be reasonable not tribalistic. Maje Ayida is Deltan not yoruba. I am sure if someone stereotype your tribe,you won’t like it. Stop feeding people what you can’t eat.

• Lola

June 15, 2015 at 8:49 am

I repeat you in particular are suffering from a damaged heritage hence you need to abuse others to feel good.

Despite the heavy rate of men abusing women in some igbo relationships I have not seen anyone stereotype igbo marriages as shame.

Your a bigot suffering from historical trauma any opportunity you get you will lash out at yorubas even when they are not at fault it’s called inferiority complex.

The need to abuse others to statisfy your selfie

Big fool NYAMARI somebody

• presh

June 14, 2015 at 11:35 pm

He’s Delta not Yoruba

• Bolu

June 15, 2015 at 6:23 am

@ Phresh, it is “He is” check yourself first.

• khamila

June 15, 2015 at 10:09 am

Madam Bolu,what is wrong about. ‘He’s’ abeg? English teacher,oya school us

• Lola

June 14, 2015 at 11:42 pm

Wow Ada your gradualky turning to a tribal princess

All men cheat irrespective of tribe or race
      Tokes husband is Deltan not yoruba

To call yoruba marriages jokes is very insensitive of you
      The owner of the this blog is it not a yoruba man she’s with are you hearing of any dramas.

PLS refrain from tribal issues
      You come as someone suffering from inferiorty complex and you have a need to abuse other tribes to feel better about your sorry disastrous heritage.

• AdaOby

June 15, 2015 at 12:23 am

Hey, my bad if this dude is not Yoruba but I still stand by my words 110%. The truth makes some people uncomfortable but any objective Nigerian knows that my claims are no where far from the truth. All men cheat is a very hasty generalization and not the truth. I’ll say it again ok, on average, Yoruba men and Yoruba people in general are more likely to cheat, be wayward and are philanderers relative to other tribes. Your heritage stinks on the inside and out. Take several seats please..

• khamila

June 15, 2015 at 10:15 am

Ada please shut up and reset your tribalistic brain.its your type that are the architects of tribal riots in this country that we are trying hard to curb.was that statement even necessary? so your igbo men are so perfect innit? im not even yoruba but you sure need to grow up and stop blabbing rubbish.

• Below average

June 15, 2015 at 12:03 am

Yet another idiot. All tribes have men that cheat. Get your tribalistic ass out of here. And maje isn’t Yoruba so what point are you really trying to make? Or did you just want us to know you get approached like every other woman in the world? Mumu

• Iris

June 15, 2015 at 12:48 am

It is just you with this discovery o, and I’m Igbo. No one has come to say all Igbo men beat their wives because our culture can be somewhat chauvinistic. Why does everything come down to tribe, especially when you don’t have statistical facts to back it up?

• phino

June 15, 2015 at 2:31 am

That is such an ignorant comment to make. I can’t even believe people that that think this way still exist. Hope your ‘igbo man’ treats you right with your silly ignorant filled talk.

• Tosin

June 15, 2015 at 6:11 am

it’s a reasonable stereotype.
      lifelib.blogspot.com/2010/12/not-too-much-pepper.html

you get your own wahala, i get my own for body – Falz (Ello Bae)

• Ada Nnewi

June 15, 2015 at 6:42 am

Maje is from delta state…

• Black Coffee

June 15, 2015 at 9:06 am

It is just you. Since we’re talking stereotypes, you must be a “money for hand, back for ground” Ibo prostitute who only opens her legs for cash and would screw her twin’s husband for money. You must be the product of an Ibo beast who greets your mother every morning with hot slaps and sends her bed with blows. Your father must be the product of a demonic Ibo mother in-law who applauds her son’s abuse of his wife afterall, its what she endured in marriage. Your lot is to marry a raz Ibo man in a string vest with containers in the overseas.

• Ephi

June 15, 2015 at 12:00 pm

AdaOby,
      You are a real dimwit for that statement, and to think you even have the nerve to defend it. Face the issue and leave tribe out of the matter. People like you are the problem with Nigeria. What a petty way of thinking, smh.

• Naomi

June 17, 2015 at 11:59 am

I can understand Ada’s statement, though I agree it’s quite tribalistic. Every tribe has unique issues common to most of them, while Yoruba’s guys ‘generally’ seem promiscuous, Igbo guys also are ‘generally’ autocratic in nature. Deep down, we all know this is true, different cultures permit different negative traits more, just own yours with pride..:)

40. viva

June 14, 2015 at 10:50 pm

Toke pls wat evn it’s. Put it togthr ur a strong woman

41. Mrs Diamond

June 14, 2015 at 10:54 pm

Bee am sorry for what u going tr..but Pls Tell me more about vault..

42. Sir Harvey Dent

June 14, 2015 at 11:13 pm

LOL.

This is an interesting exposure and experience.

We all here crucifying the guy for his actions, We all clearly remember when the same boy said he “WASNT DOING AGAIN”, he broke it up. We all screamed “HABA” after 10years.

This is a lesson to everyone, the writing was on the wall.

My advise to toke, is be strong, take a decision and move with it. Do not didly dadly.
    If you want a divorce, get one, if you decide to stay married to him, understand that child comes first.

That child is his first responsibility and priority in Life.

All the best TOKE.

Shit happens.

43. bee

June 14, 2015 at 11:23 pm

It’s some app that one can install on android and you can lock different chats apps like watsapp with a password

44. Lola

June 14, 2015 at 11:39 pm

Most of the women bashing her probably have homosexual husbands o they will hide that from the public and come & start attacking poor toke

Ayide is a dog
    I always knew
    But it seemed Toke was happy with him

All I can say is all the best it’s not easy
    It’s a permanent mistake
    You will have to fight for your own child to be the recognised first child
    Your child will always have to compete with another

Toke all the best
    I can’t even handle this situation

• bruno FIERCE

June 15, 2015 at 12:48 am

@lola. u are a she goat. how did homosexuality enter the matter now.

calling someone a homosexual is not an insult. dunce.

• Lola

June 15, 2015 at 8:56 am

It’s not an insult

• Jaygirl

June 15, 2015 at 10:44 am

Shut up Bruno. Lola meant such women will hide their husbands’ troubles and come out here to bash Toke like it’s all rosy back home.
      Bella Naija, it is unfair to allow Bruno carry on with this cyber bullying. People should have the right to air their views via this platform without being insulted by a faceless man.

45. daisy

June 15, 2015 at 12:04 am

8 years is a long time for you not to suspect your boyfriend/fiance/husband is cheating on you.

46. Amh

June 15, 2015 at 12:06 am

@ Adaoby.your comments shows who you are. Which yoruba boy will want to hook up with you. Trust me am yoruba. Our boys are too polished and sophisticated to hook up with light skirt. Pls kindly stick to your caliber of people like you. You must be a light skirt. Hide your dumbness and not spew rubbish. As if a yoruba boy will lower his status and ask you out. Keep dreaming. Olobo town council. The guy is deltan not yoruba. Tuat.

• Lola

June 15, 2015 at 8:51 am

You also forgot vast of igbo girls are hairy and unemployed just looking for the Mr rich to come and buy them. She’s a Baby factory products

• khamila

June 15, 2015 at 10:17 am

[email protected] and unemployed. lola u wicked o

• AdaOby

June 15, 2015 at 12:38 pm

Look at you, an insecure troll. How many people have you attacked on this thread.. Your insecurity oozes because you very much know that you and your kind do not stand a chance with an Igbo woman in any dimension, beauty, brains etc If given the chance, your man will cheat on you in a heartbeat and possibly leave you just to be with an Igbo woman. Get over yourself..

• B mama

June 15, 2015 at 8:55 am

@adeoby, i am sure you grew up in Lagos and know little or nothing about your heritage. some of us who have lived among various Nigerian tribe know that cheating is not peculiar to race… it cuts across. Be wise and informed, you sound pretty naive

• yelosisi

June 15, 2015 at 9:03 am

na you be the proper olodo for here, what has this got to do with tribe? When a man cheats has got nothing to do with tribe.okay

• AdaOby

June 15, 2015 at 12:23 pm

Yoruba men polished and sophisticated?? you are a laughing stock except the word polished has been redefined to include dirty, filthy, loud, wayward with no sense of decency. Please you’ll do me and us Igbo women a huge favour if you could send your message across to your Yoruba brothers to leave us alone and stop the incessant chase and harassment even on social media. I’m sticking to my kind so do most Igbo women. Tell your men to stick to Iyabo, problem solved!

47. Madamsofo

June 15, 2015 at 12:50 am

I guess selfies equals private life now. Everyone keeps saying she puts her private business out there. I just went on her ig, I still can’t tell what she did last night or what she ate last Sunday or her favorite color. God forgive all insensitive judgmental beings. I pray no evil befalls you all. If you do not empathize with her, nor have anything good to say please don’t add to her injury. All these lies and fake life you all speak of sha. How can you tell what is real or fake when u are not her or her family. People only upload what they want u to see on ig, fb and co. You do not know everything about her and her life! You only see pictures! What’s her favorite nightie? See u don’t know! Stop all these BS and let the beautiful young lady be.

• yelosisi

June 15, 2015 at 9:01 am

empathize ke? when i was broken hearted, who empathized with me? abi i send her message? #bikoparkwell

48. Swizzey

June 15, 2015 at 1:54 am

So who is brave enough to open his/her mouth to say..” I still watch Toke Makinwa’s vlog?”…I don talk am, no waste una time dey watch vlog..Isn’t she the one that gives advice on “how to keep a relationship going” “how to keep your man wanting ,”how to catch your man unawares”,how to keep a man in check”..”check his phone or not?” “how to cope with ex gfs”..I could go on and on…But, I am not here to gloat, marriage is a sacred institution, so sacred that it should not be taken lightly when a man/woman breaks his vows, the spiritual repercussions are no laughing matter.

• Naomi

June 15, 2015 at 8:04 am

aunty, dont shoot the messenger…listen to the message. abi that your pastor/alfa does he practice all he preaches? you all at some point didnt practice what you preached, abi u dont know the underG your parents/fam do and u still listen to them. please Gerrarahia!!

• Ada Nnewi

June 15, 2015 at 8:14 am

I still watch Toke Makinwa’s Vlog!

49. VeryAngryNigerian

June 15, 2015 at 2:16 am

LOL….so because she’s posting memes and tweeting , it means she’s strong?, May God deliver us all from the case of the late night wet pillow.
    If Toke is smart, this is a money making opp for her. People love to see others in misery, she can turn this bad situation into a good one. All she needs to do is another Vlog. With that picture of her and her husband in the background.Only this time she should have a green tick mark across his face if she decides to stay or a red X across his face if she leaves. Then she should get emotional, recount how she felt when she started suspecting, how she felt when she confirmed the whole thing, put a little drama in there. Cry a river if need be, blow nose, bone face, show all the emotions that comes with situations like these. Tell the world why she decided to stay or leave, keep it real. Package the video, show 10 seconds teaser and charge $10 for anyone interested in viewing, trust me this girl will become a millionaire in dollars. In this age of reality TV, people want to see real people , real feelings, Abeg no time for crying in the dark oo, life is too fast and short, when she becomes a millionaire, maje who? levels will change. Before you know it Bravo will be inviting her to shoot a series of real housewives of Lagos Island. In the process she might meet Chris brown, okay not that ode, but some hot loaded brother/whitey. Toke this is a one in a lifetime opp. See how Kim Kard turned her situation around, hurry before the gist fades.

• me

June 16, 2015 at 10:55 am

Lol! take five jare ! All these cry me a river in private will not help Toke ‘s matter. What has happened has happened, she should use the opportunity wisely. And make mad money out of it.shikena

50. Aj

June 15, 2015 at 2:27 am

I feel bad for her no matter what, I’ve been in a similar situation but thank God we were not married. I wanted to die on top his matter even if I saw all the signs from the beginning until the relationship went down hill. I thank God for where I am today, if everything did not come out in the open then, who knows I would had probably married him and dealt with infidelity for the rest of my life. I had to heal and work on myself and draw closer to God. Now if u no be born again I don’t want you, if God doesn’t confirm, I’m not interested. I now know my worth and can’t settle for less. There are honorable men out there but are we will to be obedient to God to get His best?

51. stella

June 15, 2015 at 6:09 am

Everybody is an expert, no one is trying to sort out the matter just judge. Toke and Maje, face your lane and start fixing what you can fix. Too many broken people commenting.

52. makinde

June 15, 2015 at 8:31 am

Obviously she is living him. She say na him mama go stick by him.
    Maje and Anita were ordained not Maje and Toke.

So toke, go marry your next husband. Countdown begins before the third before the fourth…..

It’s not really new thing to you to have different banana’s crawling around your plantain anyways

53. FinchleysFinest

June 15, 2015 at 8:36 am

Maybe I’m just very positive, but i thought this could be one of Toke’s ways to keep her name up online … Maybe there’s no trouble with her husband oo… Maybe she’s pregnant …. Maybe Toke is 10 miles ahead of us all and she’s having a laugh about it… Maybe Maybe Maybe.

Remember when we heard about her break up and days after we saw her wedding pictures????

I

• Swizzey

June 15, 2015 at 9:04 pm

This comment of yours was like the missing wraps of pounded yam to my efo riro, I take whatever comes from the weaveon wearing head of Toke Mankinwa with a mosquitoe sized teaspoon of salt.

54. Black Coffee

June 15, 2015 at 9:14 am

I’m actuually shocked that anyone is blaming Toke. She’s the one who was wronged. I know a beautiful sister who married as a virgin. Not up to a year later, her husband got his ex pregnant. People said she was too dry for him. He married her because he wanted a good wife but she can’t get down how he likes it that’s why in 6 months of marriage he only slept with her a few times. No one pitied this girl who waited all her life only to be sexually deprived in marriage. They were telling her she should have relaxed her hair and practiced her blow jobs. To make it worse, the husband left her. He didn’t pack his things. He just stopped coming home. She eventually packed to her parent’s house and they separated. There are always signs yes but people in good marriages see signs too. Those signs are the bad sides of the person. They see yours too. Does that mean they should split? If i catch my man in a lie do I say let me run and find who will never lie to me? Its an impossible standard. You see those signs and accept them in love as the other person saw you flare up at your younger ones but loves you enough to accept your temper. I don’t even know…

• Tee

June 16, 2015 at 12:45 am

Someone said she should’ve relaxed her hair? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? I’m just unable to deal with some ridiculous things I see/hear on here. So ludicrous I actually laughed out loud.

55. Priscy

June 15, 2015 at 9:51 am

These men ain’t loyal
    It’s just sad how increasing number of men don’t even care to use protection
    like that is the cheapest thing
    I fear our future generation will not be raised in the normal family setting
    Increasing number of baby mamas…proud one at that
    Men are not even scared of HIV and other STDs again

56. Snoopers

June 15, 2015 at 10:01 am

Yall be snooping and crying here

Your boyfriends and husbands have side chicks and probable have kids

Be here ranting like a lost cow

57. chifire

June 15, 2015 at 10:44 am

But seriously, who paid for d whole abroad trip? Side chicks dey enjoy for ds country oh.

58. essien ukut

June 15, 2015 at 10:49 am

Ladies dont use propaganda to get a man to marry you Anita has been with waje for a longtime too .i think he realised that has made wrong choice.Dont forget that fame ana money is not happiness and love. madam should learn how to deal with these for a long time .polygamy is no crime in nigeria

59. Peculiar Okafor

June 15, 2015 at 1:41 pm

I thought people accuse Toke of being a runs babe even in her hubby’s house. If so, then are we angry Maje cheated or the fact that a babe got pregnant, meaning he could have been bringing home AIDS or another STD with the baby. ( Just kidding abt the runs part)

Toke, God is your strenght. And peeps, abeg no bashing here. If you take vows before God, you owe it to GOD to keep it. Like Uti says ‘if Maje had taken his vows before Amadioha/Sango’ maybe we for don dey organize him burial on top the thunder wey go strike am.

Toke, prayers are with you. Whether you choose to stay or go, make sure it is YOUR decision and you’re doing it for you.

God loves you dear.

60. AdaOby

June 15, 2015 at 8:21 pm

What exactly is a surprise marriage? this has to be synonymous with pressured or forced marriage. Normally couples decide to get married and plan for it together. This lady’s surprise marriage of a thing has been a red flag from the get go. I was eargerly waiting to see pictures of her trad or White wedding but none surfaced. Ever since she pulled this stunt, she was hardly seen with the so called husband especiallly at the barrage of events she attends, besides who are we to condemn the man. Yeah he acted sttupidly for getting into that contract but maybe he sees it as a mere piece of paper and doesn’t consider himself married for all we know. Anyway her relationship vlog caught my interest initially and I started following her on instagram not until her incessant selfies and somewhat narcissist post started flooding my timeline. I unfollwed ofcourse as fakeness was written all over her. I’m not an ounce surprised by any of this. She had it coming sadly..

• Tokunbo

June 16, 2015 at 12:09 pm

NIDISEYMOUR… YOU SUMMED IT UP… IT HAD FAKE ALL OVER IT FROM THE START… MAJE IS NOT TO BLAME SADLY ITS THIS KNUCKLE BRAINED GIRL WHO IS… SHE SAW IT COMING, SHE HAD IT COMING … I DON’T FEEL SORRY FOR HER .