Weddings

The Turn Up at Nigerian Weddings in 2015 is REAL – Ezinne of CEO Dancers & More!

BellaNaija.com

Ezinne of CEO Dancers at her Sister's Wedding

Ezinne of CEO Dancers at her Sister’s Wedding

The turn up at Nigerian weddings is so hype! Forget the club, weddings is where it goes down… and by ‘it’ we mean vigorous dancing.

Ezinne Asinugo of CEO Dancers was the maid of honor at her sister Adanna and her groom Uche‘s wedding recently. Here’s her photo with the rest of the bridal party.Ezinne Asinugo CEO DancersWhen it was time for the after party, she put on a mask and put on a show.

Here’s a guest at a wedding last weekend, captured by Lutosing Bela.

Here’s another recent wedding, this one from a Nigerian wedding in the UK. Video via @poshnsparkledecorations.

Earlier this year, actress Ivie Okujaye did the split when she performed at her wedding.

Wowwwwwwww! Part 2! @ivie_okujaye did the split at her wedding #BellaNaijaWeddings A video posted by BN Weddings (@bellanaijaweddings) on

What next?! We can’t wait to see.

1. just for laughs

June 25, 2015 at 4:45 pm

i dey craze, i dey mad dey worry them
    everyone trying to outshine the other
    hehehe

As for the bride, if your leg break for that wedding, as the hubby i go just waka go
    on your own you dey

na only shoki shildren of nowadays know
    any thing development, proffering solutions, technological innovation, dem no fit
    na some teens dey develop STI detecting condoms
    our own na fashion, clothes, instagram, make up and facebook

2. bruno FIERCE

June 25, 2015 at 4:45 pm

I hate this kind of people who steal the bride’s shine at her own wedding.

dear ceo dancer, pls must u show off all the time, is it ur wedding? must u steal ur sister’s shine, on her own wedding day? that day was her day, must u take if away from her? u can not do without having all eyes on u.

pls nigerians control ur selves when you’re at someone’s wedding. its not always about u. allpw the bride and groom enjoy their day.

• damola lara

June 25, 2015 at 5:17 pm

em its her sisters wedding and she is a dancer what do u expect!!! she would even make the wedding more fun!

• polypoly

June 25, 2015 at 5:54 pm

yes its her sisters wedding but she can resist the urge to show out. haba, we are here discussing Ezinne and not her sister. #GbenrOsas wedding was all about bride and groom, despite the fact that Cynthia Morgan & Waje performed. they knew it wasn’t their show but Osas & Gbenro’s.

Less is More sometimes, so just be a respectful guest and allow the bride & groom be the talk of town. save all that turnUP for the after party.

• BRIGGS

June 25, 2015 at 6:02 pm

YOU REALLY NEED TO CALM DOWN MBOK….. EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD TIME FOR GOODNESS SAKE, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY “CONTROL YOURSELVES???”…. YOU HAVE SOME DEEP ATTENTION PROBLEMS FOR REAL…. AS YOU CAN SEE ITS A FAMILY THAT LOVES TO DANCE, SO BECAUSE HER SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED SHE SHOULD NOT GIVE FREE ENTERTAINMENT? LOL MAN….. YOU REALLY HAVE PROBLEMS…. MAYBE PEOPLE SHOULD ALSO STOP INVITING STARS TO SING AND DANCE AT THEIR WEDDINGS SO AS NOT TO “STEAL THE SHOW”, AND UNTIL YOU MARRY, PLEASE HAVE SEVERAL VIP SEATS SUGAR….XOXO

• Jhennique

June 26, 2015 at 11:14 am

Wetin dey worry you bruno?

• Didi

June 26, 2015 at 1:26 pm

@ Bruno i can understand your concern. But sometimes brides like this kind of thing going on at their weddings so people can have something to talk about after their wedding. No pride want people going away and saying “damn what a dry wedding”. so please don’t beat yourself. Don’t think another person’s panadol. Make your own rules at your own wedding dude.

• NaMe

July 5, 2015 at 1:28 am

Why are you bothering yourself over irrelevant issues. In Nigeria, most couples don’t mind id family, friend or guest ups their wedding with a few dancing stunts. If my sister is a dancer I would love her to dance in my wedding. Where else could she dance if not in my wedding? people take things too seriously, everyone knows who the bride is. unless you’re wearing a wedding gown along with the bride, you are not stealing her show. The bride is not a performer, she’s not there to show er dancing skills, people are there to enjoy and have a good time. So don’t take it wrongly.

• Ada

July 7, 2015 at 6:19 pm

My dear,..people who came there expected some type of show from Ezinne..at her bros wedding she was cool..i hold that against her..i had expectations ; )

3. Ibinabo

June 25, 2015 at 4:50 pm

Turn down for what?! hehehhe..

4. i no send

June 25, 2015 at 5:19 pm

kinda embarrassing

5. Ash

June 25, 2015 at 5:21 pm

More turn up please. ….lol

6. Leo

June 25, 2015 at 5:31 pm

Me I know the kind of parents I have, married or not, they will ask me where did you learn all this bad dance?

• mama

June 26, 2015 at 12:42 pm

lmao @ bad dance…u be better pickin…lol

• adelegirl

July 3, 2015 at 12:08 pm

Lol! My mum would be shocked if either of us her children ever lost our composure or let down our composure to such an extent in public? A childhood of using her eyes to talk to us and correct any erring public misbehaviour taught us well. She is Madam Prim and Proper herself. She would be mortified if we ever did this in public but I enjoyed watching the videos though. It’s good to see people have fun at a wedding. That girl in the first video though? Cringed a bit watching her dance and the bride abi bridesmaid in the second video, the way her ass was all over the place. Cringeworthy stuff. :S :/

7. ihuoma

June 25, 2015 at 5:32 pm

it’s a cringe fest for me. laughable and definitely entertaining but….lol anyways they can always hashtag all the fun, fleek, mad, turnup and whatever cool words it is.

8. L.

June 25, 2015 at 5:45 pm

LMFAO! WTF? Gosh I almost died with laughter watching this.
    And the shoki demon decided to possess someone at a wedding.

9. Na wa

June 25, 2015 at 7:03 pm

Nasty dancing. I wonder how they feel watching this after the adrenaline has died. Disgusting. Don’t expect to attract any responsible with such. Yuck!

• fd62kola

June 25, 2015 at 7:52 pm

who u don help?

• iSIGINI.BIKO

June 26, 2015 at 12:59 am

Why must every aspect of a females life be aimed at attracting a man?
      How man matter take enter this talk?
      URGGH!
      IRKKK!
      SHIORR!
      SHAME ON YA!
      NOR BE EVERY FEMALE DEY CARRY MAN MATTER FOR HEAD!
      MAINTAIN YA LANE BIKO!

MAN IS YA HUSTLE! NOT HERS/THEIRS!!!!

10. PurpleciousBabe

June 25, 2015 at 7:06 pm

Nahhhh I thought I was ‘razz’ still..
    That was some razz babe lol. x
    Lady in black skirt..

11. Awon Stephen Oshi

June 25, 2015 at 8:20 pm

Practising the same moves they’d pull when dancing to the divorce court three years from now.

• iSIGINI.BIKO

June 26, 2015 at 1:01 am

Bad belle is allowed! SHA………… BACK TO SENDER!

12. Dionne James

June 25, 2015 at 9:17 pm

I must say reading some of these comments really makes me wonder which part of the world many of you are living and if you have had any type of involvement in being part of a wedding at all i.e being part of the bridal train. Because if you have then you will be well informed of what happens for example the dance clash between groomsmen and the bridesmaids. Please do note these two parties are representing the bride and groom so whichever party dances the best wins. So evidently if you have been part of a bridal train in the last 2years especially or attended a wedding that is not dry and boring then you would know it is all part of the fun and to also entertain guests at the wedding. So to all you guys commenting calling people razz, disgusting, demons etc, please be better well informed before passing such next time. People like you are the saddos and need not to be passing judgement on things you know so little about.

• iSIGINI.BIKO

June 26, 2015 at 1:03 am

Nne ignore them!

13. sane person

June 25, 2015 at 10:07 pm

I dnt care what anyone does at my wedding to themselves, they can steal attention if they so desperately want. I just hope my personal video camera man has the brain and sense not to put their bullshit on my wedding video cos he will hear frm me

14. chi-e-z

June 25, 2015 at 10:13 pm

I looooove it!!! wurk it wurk it lol My friends know when it comes to the dance move over and park well when I hit the floor 😀

15. Chii

June 25, 2015 at 10:22 pm

Don’t see anything wrong with what Ezi did!! get over yourselves people.. butt… errrmmm the girl in the orange shirt (loool) … They all killed it sha, I can’t even hate with my shy self 🙂

Chillin Chi

16. hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca

June 25, 2015 at 10:26 pm

If I try that move in the 1st picture, who go help me baff my future grandchildren? LOL.

17. Guy

June 25, 2015 at 10:43 pm

It’s scares me the negativity some humans spew from their mouths and keyboards. What is wrong in having a good time at a wedding. We are so quick to judge others while we are sitting at home depressed and not happy with life. Misery indeed needs company. My opinion, you only live once so why not ‘live’

18. Mimi

June 25, 2015 at 11:50 pm

Hahahaha I can watch the second video all day, everyday , hahahahaha….she De Shoki abeg…as for the other two….well…the first one must have had her drink spiked and the last…I reserve the comment

19. Ify Ada | ChiefWedsLolo.Com

June 26, 2015 at 3:05 am

Ummm, so apparently, I need to do some yoga and pilates before my wedding because I can’t turn up like this. Lol

Ify

20. keechi

June 26, 2015 at 3:06 am

The 1st video eh, I don’t understand what that girl smoked lmao. Someone on Instagram said “when they use weed to cook the jollof rice instead of thyme”. I checked out after reading that comment! ? ?

21. sumspecial

June 26, 2015 at 7:10 am

Nice turn up oh…lmao..The struggle is real. enjoy yourselves people..the struggle is real

22. ACE

June 26, 2015 at 8:32 am

Wow! Lmao those are some serious dance moves. People life is not that serious, have fun. On a side note what drinks were they serving at the weddings ???

23. JK

June 26, 2015 at 11:07 am

Quite hilarious !The second video is alright though& very entertaining…but the other two seem weird…and too unnecessary!

24. Stella Kashmoney

June 26, 2015 at 11:40 am

LMAO. I am crying sef. The first video is the best. Men that girl can move. The woman in the purple gele can’t believe her eyes. As for the second video, that is normal turn up now o. Last video is just a joke. Bride trying too hard. So unnecessay.

25. Anon2

June 26, 2015 at 11:46 am

That first video is a no no! wtf..its a marriage ceremony not a club

26. HOI EVENTS

June 26, 2015 at 12:34 pm

It is well oooo………..

27. Didi

June 26, 2015 at 1:29 pm

That girl in the first video needs to chill out abeg. She is so rase. She is so ghetto. No class haba!

28. CEE

June 26, 2015 at 3:40 pm

Some dances should really be left for the club…really.

29. Random

June 26, 2015 at 4:57 pm

There is something razz about dis inhibited dance steps and show of vulgarity at certain ocassions. It’s quite juvenile and lacks class. Anyway it’s their event and they had fun. Definitely not my thing to be going wild Infront of my folks.

30. Kili

June 27, 2015 at 1:06 am

I would have the girl in orange and black bundled out of the hall, what nonsense!! Lol. At the bride “man, it’s your day you can do whatever you like”.
    But doing your bumbum Praaah Praaah like a badly wrapped semovita. Lol. E get as e be o.

31. black nubia

July 7, 2015 at 4:13 pm

abeg this is too much. pls leave the turn up for the club.

32. Bosola

July 10, 2015 at 1:18 pm

oh my God, i cant deal…lmao