Scoop

Dilim in Therapy! Watch Episode 1 of Wana Udobang’s Short Film Production – Room 313

313Room 313 is an experimental series created by Wana Udobang about people who have experienced trauma undergoing therapy, telling their stories through vignettes.

Room 313 is written and directed by Wana Udobang, and produced by AMVCA award winner Imoh ‘Majorboy’ Umoren.

Wana says of the project:
I have always thought that as a people, as expressive as we seem to be, we are still very closed. It seems like there is something entrenched inside of us that says we must always be strong. So for sometime now, I had been pondering, if we got a chance to speak about our trauma, or the things we are trying to cope with, what would we say? For me that was the very beginning of how this project came to be.”

Episode 1 stars actor Harry Dorgu as the character Dilim.

Watch it here:

1. iseemaths

July 3, 2015 at 4:16 am

Im back oooh. Claiming my space on BN. Lol
    I have been prooving an equation that made me cray cray finally I showed the devil shege abd cracked it.

Meanwhile my bf that I broke up with cos mama wanted a naija boy has really moved on ooh… No check-in calls from him and no ‘hi’ text. Just zilch, nada.
    I threw myself into prooving this equation but now it is done i have been so sad. He said he just met someone and need to see where it goes with her. Im super uber sad. Kai. And i can’t keep calling or texting so i don’t go to jail for stalking. Insert sad face!

Let me drink this wine and hug my pillow abd wish i was plastic. To bounce back despite all. Dannnnnng

• iseemaths

July 3, 2015 at 4:20 am

Kaii it hurts… What can i take cos my heart is in a thousand pieces. I thought we would get back together. Mama see what your quest for naija guy has caused me. Insert crying and sad emoji

• Ifunanya

July 3, 2015 at 8:38 am

Awww…I can only imagine. I bet it hurts really bad, but know that this too shall pass.

I will be praying for you. . .and please DO NOT drink nada (I mean any injurious sontin)! Ok maybe some ice cream if you like it. It does wonders for me.

If you are a Christian, just grab two seats, one for you, the other for God. Assume He is right there and tell just tell Him how sad you are.

Finally, you need to LIVE your life for GOD (again assuming you are a Christian) and YOURSELF and not MAMA. Be sure to make decisions that are in YOUR best interest and not anyone’s and you will just be fine.

• iseemaths

July 3, 2015 at 9:47 am

Thanks a lot…. It is a painful something ooh. I love this guy scatter and now my mum is doing puppy face and praying for me…. No too late! She should have supported me white, black, green or blue as long as he is a good guy. Kaiiiiii. No tears to cry just moping around at 3:47am here

• Tunmi

July 3, 2015 at 12:51 pm

Kpele, my dear. Let yourself feel the hurt and pain. Maybe some sad love songs will help. Don’t try to avoid it and take some weeks for yourself

• Previouslyonthismatter

July 3, 2015 at 2:17 pm

I am so sorry to hear this, I think I replied to one of your posts previously on this matter. I am Nigerian, married to a Caucasian and I faced some stiff opposition in the early days of our relationship but I stood my ground and the wind blew over eventually.

Please don’t give up, just keep checking on him every now and then without being too much in his face. Hopefully he comes round if this new relationship he’s exploring doesn’t work out. I really hope you get your love back

• iseemaths

July 3, 2015 at 3:59 pm

Thanks a lot… I hope it only gets better

2. Tunmi

July 3, 2015 at 12:52 pm

I’m watching this for Imoh!!!!

3. Tunmi

July 3, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Harry from Two Angry Men!!!!!! Nice background music

4. Tunmi

July 3, 2015 at 1:01 pm

Hmmm…I like this perspective. It’s different. I have my reservations though. What is with the scene of the animals? Birds and bees? What did she die of? It’s good to see Harry in a different role, could he have done better? Yes with a director who forces those emotions out, or maybe the restriction is intentional to tie in with human nature.

I definitely will keep watching.

5. Tragic

August 4, 2015 at 9:17 am

I think she committed suicide. She was unhappy about something, and the husband is trying to convince himself that its not his fault, he couldn’t have known she would do such.