News

OAP Freeze Shares Photos of his Injuries Allegedly Inflicted by his Ex-Wife

Cool FM OAP Freeze is determined to get everything off his chest today.

After releasing a series of tweets explaining the domestic violence he allegedly suffered at the hands of his ex-wife, Opeyemi, he has now released a series of photos as proof.

He posted the following photos and captions on Instagram:

image image image image image image image image image

1. Pretty girl

July 13, 2015 at 9:09 pm

Are these brusise something that just happened or is he showing us something that happened 12 yrs ago. Just asking

• Kadara

July 13, 2015 at 9:36 pm

That looks more like cuts from fights and considering that many have said he used to beat her I’m glad she got in a few jabs as well lol. My man, the news is someone just had a baby for you, I suspect that since you are still legally married you want to get some sympathy before that news comes out . She’s moving on with her life, you have a new baby mama what more do you want? Stop disgracing your children you this Agbaya

• nana Linda ugwunta

July 16, 2015 at 12:59 am

U are absolutely right. .I love your comments

• anonymous

July 13, 2015 at 9:49 pm

Sth is wrong with u…. Does it matter if it’s 12 yrs ago or yesterday? What matters is d fact dt d evil woman inflicted dos injuries on him. If na guy do woman now everybody go begin open mouth.

• Kaeto

July 14, 2015 at 7:54 am

Na wa oh, some men have turn to boys, inspired by freeze. So basically a wife of over how many years sef, beat you and you did not call police or attack her mercerlessly because you are a ‘supposed gentle man.’ Isn’t this low- some Nigerians are dying for paparazzi or alarming sub headings to sell their market. Tchewww, start investing in a more positive environment and phylanthropism, backed up with incredible investments, you become relevant, significant and of value not this rant over your shameless attack in a country were men are treated like kings. Oga’s like freeze have been dethroned.

2. southernbelle

July 13, 2015 at 9:12 pm

Somebody hold this man ah ah. Is social media your family member abi a relative that can heal your pain? Please I don’t want to open another blog and see your story. See as small small children they use you do mumu for blogs maybe the comments will heal your pain. NONSENSE!!! Think of your kids and cut the BS.

• bn lover

July 13, 2015 at 11:22 pm

My dear na him kins men full social media. So make he dey complain,na family meeting we dey get 4 him matter so

3. chy

July 13, 2015 at 9:13 pm

there he goes again!! people lets join hands and help this guy before he go bunkers.They should dedicate evry monday as “freeze day” cos he has practically messed up the whole social media network with his rants and pix

4. jide

July 13, 2015 at 9:14 pm

Sorry boo you deserve it. Wish I could fuck my ex up like this. Thanks ope for standing up to a bully like freeze. Albino whore

5. concerned

July 13, 2015 at 9:18 pm

Hmm, Freeze!! If she did all this without physical provocation-and I repeat, without physical provocation-then it’s good you left her. Anyone in an abusive relationship should leave immediately: I don’t care if you’re a man, woman, transgender or hermaphrodite. But with Freeze, hmmm…..I smell a rat

6. Gold digger

July 13, 2015 at 9:19 pm

They say there are 3 sides to a story. The second side(her side) be looking weak now. So why rant on instagram, you have photos, take her to court then.

7. Blessed

July 13, 2015 at 9:22 pm

Don’t even know what to say. This reminds me of the Adebayo posts.

8. The devil is a liar!

July 13, 2015 at 9:29 pm

Which kin wicked woman be this?

9. bruno FIERCE

July 13, 2015 at 9:29 pm

omg these are very graphic pictures. bellanaija pls put a warning, viewers discretion. that picture with the blood, shocked me.

the violence against men need to stop. my god!!!!! women are just as violent as men. some of u women are even more violent and ruthless than most men. no body talks about all the violence women are capable of. pouring hot water on their husband, breaking bottle or plate on their husband’s head, some even go as far as to cut their husband’s penis off, but NO, its only men that are the monsters.

these injuries must have left permanent scars on his body. freeze that is just as yellow as jidenna.

we need to hear from his ex wife also, so we can draw a firm conclusion.

but this his ex wife is a daughter of jezebel. so violent. tufia

dear men, u people need to start protecting ur self from violent troublesome women.
    more men should come forward and speak out about domestic violence they have gone thru from their ex.

• BORED.OF.BRUNO!

July 14, 2015 at 1:36 am

Aint nobody reading your daily sermons.

STOP

WASTING

SPACE

BIKO!

10. hauwa

July 13, 2015 at 9:33 pm

Chineke! Now am speechless! Madam Opeyemi speak up!

11. Fashionista

July 13, 2015 at 9:33 pm

Ouch! But wait, Freeze has been divourced for a while now, is it that he saved all these pictures somewhere for future use? If these are real though, his wife was out of order, they look painful!

12. dammy

July 13, 2015 at 9:35 pm

i dont think freeze needs to do this in public. The case is already in court so let the legal proceedings continue, tbh in as much as i DO NOT condone domestic violence (which ive experienced) i think only one in ten women will violently beat up her husband with no prior provocation, he can’t say he never ever hit first or even hit her back. He should take care of himself and his children-cos they are the most important right now

13. yellow sissy

July 13, 2015 at 9:35 pm

Cry cry baby,you want to see your mummy sh sh shammmme.Is now. I see the stuff you are made of,cloth just dey cover your childish behaviour

14. justice

July 13, 2015 at 9:38 pm

You are a useless person. After how may years of beating that poor woman almost to death. Is she supposed to lie back and allow you break her bones? Or is it not normal for a woman to defend herself and her children? You forget your children are old enough to bear witness? They are old enough to speak the truth You are doing all this just to avoid paying child support for your children? Or to cover up the fact that you have another woman? Or is to cover your ass because she finally found the courage to leave your sorry ass. Never forget. We are watching you. And we know the truth. Do not cry and run when you are exposed. May every lie you tell come back to haunt and destroy you. May you never find peace or success until you confess.

• bn lover

July 13, 2015 at 11:31 pm

Na wa ohhh. Don’t rain curses on somebody like that no matter him offence. Now,they dey court….they never divorce,if he some how makes up wit his wife,shey na him wife go the suffer d result of this curse,abi,he no go marry again? Pls wen we d vex 4 matter especially person matter,make we watch wetiin we dey talk. Worst case,pray for them and bless them cause this life no easy ohhhh. Naa person face u dey see,u no know wetin dey behind am.

15. Osiey

July 13, 2015 at 9:38 pm

“I realised that my life was more important than the institute of marriage “. Thought marriage was the ultimate goal in life for many Nigerians. If your not married everyone will be saying go and marry or saying prayers (sometimes myopic prayer) for u to get married. Just look at the way some foolish people were commenting in the previous post that Rita Dominic should go and get married. Marriage is a choice and it is also a choice to stay or leave depending on how serious an individual takes it.

16. Thatgidigirl

July 13, 2015 at 9:50 pm

Wow! the cut above his eye, what if it had actually hit the eye? Meanwhile, we are overdosing on entertainment industry drama these days, some are getting side chicks pregnant, others are wailing on youtube, now this??? pls one at a time before we choke

17. jide

July 13, 2015 at 10:04 pm

These seem consistent with retaliation wounds. Freeze, what else do you have? Show us major stab wounds or black eyes. Thanks

• D

July 14, 2015 at 12:25 am

Wa gbayi *chop knuckle*

• nwanyi na aga aga

July 14, 2015 at 1:53 pm

Ist thing I thought, if you look at the wound around his neck you would observe its a scratch wound, not a choke wound, for his wife to be able to inflict such a wound on him, she would ve been on a lower planar ie he must have been standing a lot higher than she was. Now considering the fact that she is almost his height (from the pictures unless she is on high heels) I want to assume, she was either pinned on the ground or bed or wherever she would need to stretch her full arms, hence her fingers scratching the neck. The wound above the eye is consistent with a thrown sharp object, unless the tea cup was broken before it was thrown it would not have inflicted a cut, it would end in a bruise, unless it broke on Freeze’s head, then Chai Freeze Ope would ve surely killed you kpa kpa cos the kind of force that will break tea cup on ones head would only be exerted by someone with maniacal anger. I do not hold brief for Ope, I believe that if Freeze was beating her she should ve left a long time ago, the kind of wounds in the pictures above is very akin to that of an enraged woman retaliating with a lot of anger and pressure, what if she killed freeze? Everybody will be on her case. As much as I don’t support divorce, if violence is involved please leave. Freeze now you ve cried, we have heard you, at least you know women can defend themselves. In your next marriage keep your hand to yourself and if you tire walk. shebi you can see now that walking wont kill you abi? I still have a nagging feeling that Freeze is not telling us the whole truth, you beat Ope, Babe fought with her last breath and anger, why re you complaining now?

18. Gorgeous

July 13, 2015 at 10:05 pm

I dont understand why he is doing all this now… Freeze i am sure you are pissed that she did not beg you to stay. Please move on. If she abused you, she will get her comeuppance. Always remember that there are kids involved. Why humiliate your kids in such a way all because you want to get back at their mum. You are not a mature or thinking man. I wish you well.

19. Dotun

July 13, 2015 at 10:07 pm

Dude, you are a disgrace. Some things are meant to be kept private.Y’all don’t have older family members or a pastor or imam to advise you? smh

20. Nma

July 13, 2015 at 10:08 pm

Can this man just take a chill pill for goodness sake!!! He’s so lousy! Pls I can’t deal with such foolishness. She was a violent adulteress all the years u spent together n you have finally separated, y not move on with dignity n stop fooling yourself in public all in the name of being a ‘celebrity ‘. Guy take several seaaaaaaaaaatttttttsssssss n gerrahere. I just pity the next woman that decides to deal with your loud foul gutted mouth. Just so annoying. Go romance ur wristwatches or something.

• kole

July 14, 2015 at 1:10 am

Women need a self-assessment summit to reevaluate their standards. The thought of another woman taking up this madness all cos she needs a man is already giving me hives cos the outcome can onlly be unfortunate. Ifedayo you are a pathetic son of a slave.

• Idomagirl

July 14, 2015 at 2:57 am

You get me!!!!!

21. Dolapo

July 13, 2015 at 10:12 pm

Smh. To think these two were once inseparable

22. Tee

July 13, 2015 at 10:24 pm

Annoying man, petty, attention seeker…na only you waka come? Lol, its you that will see celebs wearing fake watches and carrying fake designer bags, you no dey tire? I think you are a very shallow person, no depth at all, your divorce proceeding is almost over and you are now releasing pics, was it this evening or yesterday you got the injury? Your motive is not pure at all,im sure your wife too will have her stories to tell, I commend her for even living with someone like you…your wahala too much for social media, kai, I don’t think you are busy at all

23. Kay

July 13, 2015 at 10:29 pm

Now that freeze has put this cuts,bruises,rants and wails in the social media, how has it helped him? Whatever the issues are nwoke be a man and own up that you had a part in the fall of your marriage. Chai Biko. Fear God !!!!!!!

24. mr man

July 13, 2015 at 10:55 pm

Err….he was already taking selfies 12 years ago??

25. Bev

July 14, 2015 at 12:59 am

Uncle Freeze,you didn’t show people the ones you inflicted on her. Am sure you did some Bruce Lee tricks on her. Mtchweeeeee for washing your dirty linens in the public. Am sure you knew she wouldn’t take nonsense from you before you married her, so why complain now?

26. Lilo

July 14, 2015 at 1:12 am

So freeze is essentially saying that he was being a loving husband making sweet love to his wife jeje and fiam out of nowhere , his wife throws something at him and scratches him‎ and chokes him while he gasped helplessly? I guess Tupac Amaru Shakur’s dead is indeed a hoax. Shout out to my oyinbos sisters though. They have a ‘.no body, no evidence, no case’ way of handling negroes with elastic mouth like freeze . #deadpeopledonttelltales

27. O

July 14, 2015 at 1:17 am

The hallmarks of an abusive man. You can spot them a mile away. I don’t know their story personally, but this man nicknamed freeze is an abusive man; an emotionally and physically abusive man. Ope must have been through a lot.

28. Engoz

July 14, 2015 at 2:25 am

Freeze if you feel you were abused, say it, don’t let them frustrate you from saying how you feel. The advice I give to anybody female or male on domestic violence is do not keep quiet. The Nigerian society as evident on this article would rather you kept quiet and put up a front in public. most Nigerians are people who can wear a dirty diaper for a century that’s why they want to shut you up. Also don’t think it’s really about this issue, lol, most can’t stand the fact you post about watches, very fickle minded lot.

29. teeller

July 14, 2015 at 2:39 am

So amidst all the battering he has so much time to impregnant another girl # things men will say or do to make their partner look evil!!

30. Thomas

July 14, 2015 at 3:53 am

Dear Bella. This woman Opeyemi is a real terror

31. Cynical

July 14, 2015 at 5:30 am

My dear,it’s getting exhausting o. But like my gossip mentor Wendy Williams will say,it’s good for our type.

32. dobzi

July 14, 2015 at 7:06 am

We don’t really know the full story and I don’t think he should be doing this on social media.

dobzifingers.com/?m=1

33. Moyo

July 14, 2015 at 9:21 am

I have had fun this morning reading all the comments with my coffee, I had to hold myself or else I would have burst out laughing in the office. Thank you Bella, Thank you BN commentators, and last but not the least thank you Daddy Freeze. I hope you know no one believes you

34. shady

July 14, 2015 at 11:02 am

Freez I feel sorry for the abuse u have suffered. Pls can u kindly upload d pictures again including info about d date , it was taken and if possible the location. Almost every phone will have this info stored alongside evey picture taken.

35. Dolapo

July 14, 2015 at 2:04 pm

If freeze is happy with his pre-owned baby mama, why is he spamming us with photos? Haha. Freeze new baby mama, be very worried o cos the same yawa will make a full cycle on you. A mad man is a mad man regardless of how many times he remarries

36. Peace1

July 14, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Some men are evil. I’m married to a man who beats me for any slightest provocation for the most silliest of things, at first I used to sit and cry but when it wasn’t go to stop i started engaging him by holding his boxer (you know how ladies fight nau), that was when the real beating began, he will say how dare I stand up to him that I’m a husband beater. He will finish n threaten me with divorce still I endured and never tell a soul praying that he will change. One day the punching was too much, I decided to let him feel the pain I feel each time he does that, I hit him on the head n he a tiny blood came out. That was my first time but he got an evidence on me and save all the pictures. Few days later I came across those pictures I started shaking and handed his done to him. At that point I realized the reason he hasn’t sent me packing was to gather evidence on me. And that was when I took a bow.
    I’m sure he most have beaten to a point before she did this and being an evil person he decided to save it. I have sustained many injuries from his abuse but I never kept record of them. Freeze fear God, if this is a lie, beware of the wrath of God. Beware!!!

37. Rayva