Music

New Video: D’banj Feat. Idris Elba & Shadow Boxer – Confidential

BellaNaija.com

Dbanj - BN Music - BellaNaija.com

It’s “Confidential“.

Bangalee has teased fans on social media about his spanking new video and now it is here.

D’banj features British actor Idris Elba a.k.a Driis and Shadow Boxer on this one.

Check it out!

1. bruno fierce

August 20, 2015 at 4:23 pm

dbanj is thirsty for a hit single. this is very embarrassing. how many music videos has he released this past few months, all have been flops.

flop’banj. LOL

• Kaeto

August 20, 2015 at 6:50 pm

Please stop, I am loving his way. No matter dbanj struggle at least his struggling on the big dog lane. Isn’t better to struggle in what you desire than settle for rats? yes!! Listen Nigerian entertainment industry is tough and a lot of hard work, so use that energy focus on what you want than what others want. Abeg dbanj I am inspired.

2. hmmmmmm

August 20, 2015 at 4:24 pm

hmmmmmmmm

3. Bimpe

August 20, 2015 at 4:37 pm

Wow! I love this song…. Go D’Banj. If this song isn’t a hit then I honestly think Nigerians are “EP”. This guys songs are nice, I don’t know why Nigerians are still mad though

4. bolo

August 20, 2015 at 4:49 pm

Please the song is owned by Shadow boxer.

• KMT

August 20, 2015 at 7:29 pm

Ogeni, yimu!!!
      Dbanj must have made an agreement with shadow boxer b4 using his song.
      if shadow boxer sue dbanj for stealing his song, then i will believe you.

Relax and enjoy.. Dbanj x shadow boxer x driis (Idris Elba) …… *haters, take it.* LOL

5. Ifeyinwa Mic

August 20, 2015 at 5:09 pm

I would much rather SEE Idris than hear him “rap”. Still love him though

6. Udegbunam Chukwudi

August 20, 2015 at 5:20 pm

This comeback don elusive die oh. Concha! ?

7. Skibii

August 20, 2015 at 5:37 pm

Very nice song, people should STOP hating on DBANJ the dude is bless already!

• laiday

August 21, 2015 at 11:03 pm

Overblessed

8. somebody

August 20, 2015 at 5:58 pm

Very catchy…hmmmm…I like it..hmmm

9. paloma

August 20, 2015 at 5:58 pm

Loving it right from the beginning…. yasssssss! As poly poly will say

10. Love it

August 20, 2015 at 6:05 pm

LOVE IT❤️ idris’s swag, the hmm sound they kept making, fresh!! I don’t know how this is a flop. My people watch the video yourself and don’t let madam fierce’s comment derail you! Dbanj is back!!!!

11. AnnieRose

August 20, 2015 at 6:18 pm

Was already prepared to hate, but truly this song is nice joor. Confidential all the way

12. leftbrained

August 20, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Nahhhh, this is whack!! He has clearly lost it since he left mohit. Where is the kokomastee that ruled the african urban music sphere way back.

13. cancel reply

August 20, 2015 at 6:44 pm

Did I hear “dancing on your g-spot!” LOL!

14. Titilayo Olurin

August 20, 2015 at 7:29 pm

Oh, Idris Elba, my biggest crush ever!

15. my wife is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

August 20, 2015 at 7:51 pm

song is actually nice, #palylist #donthate

16. vien

August 20, 2015 at 9:00 pm

Ever since DON left him,he has bin singing rubbish,there is nuffn confidential abt my opinion tho….I luv idris buh the song no sweeet

• The Bull

August 22, 2015 at 12:59 am

its only songs like Knack you Akpako, that will be sweet for you, i understand

17. Mo

August 20, 2015 at 9:01 pm

Please leave this guy this is a sure hit. Goodbye and stop beefing…..

18. O

August 20, 2015 at 9:01 pm

Haters gon hate. Guy is there living his life. Go on hon!

19. Fofo

August 20, 2015 at 10:30 pm

Why can’t Nigerians just get over the Don Jazzy-D’banj split. Yes, you were hurt but u need to let it go and let D’banj be! I’m amazed at how the guy can handle so much criticism, what a man!
    I remember when he was under Mo’hits, he actually released a song about being an ‘entertainer’, he also said a lot of meaningless things in that song and a lot of people still loved it.
    Please let the guy be, he’ll get better with time. I never liked him then but I do now.
    Nice video, no classless and unnecessary bumbum shaking.

• paloma

August 21, 2015 at 9:02 am

Gbam!

• laiday

August 21, 2015 at 10:59 pm

Thank you ooo…..I think there is more to this hatred..Its probably sponsored..I am amazed at how the guy keeps his cool with the load of criticism…..I personally became his fan due to the hatred….God bless Dbanj

20. onetallgirl

August 20, 2015 at 10:33 pm

To be honest, I don’t know how I keep about the song. I don’t love it but I don’t hate it. I don’t know how I feel about idris Elba rapping.

21. [email protected]

August 20, 2015 at 11:24 pm

Even if d’banj sing song wey sweet pass WOJU. i dey sure say pple go still hate am.. Noticed that since he left mohits

22. Amh

August 21, 2015 at 1:14 am

Bella you didnt post my comments cuz i complained about that irritant bruno but you post all his imbecille juvenile comments why?

• paloma

August 21, 2015 at 9:02 am

N so @bellana dey do you new to me

23. Psychic

August 21, 2015 at 7:47 am

i came here for idris elba,didn’t even listen to what he was rapping,did anyone c d way those pants rode on his hips? Jeeeeeeez,#fansself #okbye

24. reality

August 21, 2015 at 8:06 am

this song by Dbanj is da bomb.madam Bruno I guessed u were born to hate on urself? I still don’t get it with the cliche that since he left mohits he has not bin singing good music, for real! Dbanji is a great entertainer that crosses boundary…..so no comparison.

25. Oloye

August 21, 2015 at 8:20 am

BangaLee ride on boss! DJs please jam it or I leave this club right away..

To the ‘EPs’ (also known as enemies of progress), kontinu!

26. The Young and Confused Gang..

August 21, 2015 at 8:22 am

..And this ladies and gentlemen; is why you just have to Love D-Banj.. I mean Its #Confidential.. This brother is LIVING his life.. So much hate yeah, but he is sticking to his guns and Dancing like no one is watching regardless… Nice

27. Uleke

August 21, 2015 at 8:44 am

Who ever say this is not dope is just being sentimental….this is a come back for dbanj. Your hustle is bleased bro….for d banj i can waste my data, go to concert/shows, trek eko atlantic….this dude energy level is out of ordinary….You are coming back for your rightful position which is the top!!! This is a commercial success and a club banger! Ejanla I see u.

28. Jessiejay

August 21, 2015 at 8:57 am

Shadow boxer abi na shadow cat be looking like D’banj and Idris’s driver!!!

29. Eve

August 21, 2015 at 9:38 am

Idris made this video for me. Go Elba!

30. debbie

August 21, 2015 at 12:08 pm

yaaaaayyyyy!!!! Bangalee ejanla. My Dbanj!! file!!
    this is da bomb! dont touch it!

31. omab

August 21, 2015 at 1:16 pm

haha! is this a comedy or what? watching and hearing Idris sing was just too funny

32. Sim

August 21, 2015 at 3:19 pm

At least Idris Elba respects him enough to feature on his video, that says it all for me!!! Welldone D’banj !!!

33. laiday

August 21, 2015 at 11:10 pm

But I sincerely do not know why people are blaming dbanj totally for the Mohit split..Don Jazzy said a lot of hurtful things to him,so did Dr Sid but you all chose to heap the blame on Dbanj..May God keep blessing his hustles…

34. sultanwais

August 23, 2015 at 9:23 pm

I am not a music expert or a critic to determine if this song is a flop or not, but I do know that this song is different from the other songs Dbanj has released this year and it is a good different.

35. Meeda D.

August 24, 2015 at 12:13 pm

It he ORIGINAL is better! SaLone Music….we’re on the come up!

36. MJ5

August 28, 2015 at 9:28 am

nice song…..banga lee…..do ur tins joor..,

37. Damilola Ayinde

August 28, 2015 at 11:47 am

How can this song get so much airplay with such dirty lyrics. I heard it on Beat FM one evening I was shocked cos of the lyrical content. Can’t Dbanj be smart enough to have a “radio edit version”?
    I like Dbanj but he needs to be more creative……Same beat with Booty call. by the way

• Laiday

September 10, 2015 at 4:00 pm

Top of the world has clean and inspiring lyrics..You people still complained..The question is what do you really want? bother you ,lovely lyrics..complaints all the way,Koko garri…criticisms, endorsements…does not deserve it,awards….paid for it….What do you want from him?????

38. Dauda Dausino

September 15, 2015 at 2:30 am

There are just 2 people in this world living, 1 is ur lovers and 2 ar ur haters.
    Keep it up Shadow Boxxer, repre Sierra Leone for life.
    Continue to Fly Again just as u say.

39. DIvreen

December 19, 2015 at 2:13 am

First off this is a great song but not an original song from dbanj, I luv him bt I just have to say it. This song is from shadowboxer in S/L and it’s been out for quite a while back b4 this video. I don’t know how or why it’s being portrayed as dbanj featuring the rest when it’s supposed to be shadowboxer feat. them.