Music

Too Raunchy? Kylie Jenner is Tyga’s Video Vixen for his Latest Music Video | Watch

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Kylie Jenner

When Tyga dropped his latest mixtape ‘F* Wat They Talking Bout’, a lot of people felt it was a subtle message to the public (and the media) about his not-so-private relationship with 18-year-old Kylie Jenner.

His song, ‘Stimulated’ especially ruffled feathers as the lyrics were so sexually explicit and descriptive of the things he loves to do with his ‘younger lover’.

Even though Kylie Jenner described the song as genius, we are not in a hurry to agree with her.

The video for the song has been released and in it Kylie stars as Tyga’s love interest.

Watch the video below.

** Please note that the lyrics are explicit.

1. brrrrr

August 31, 2015 at 9:13 am

Save for the weed part, it’s a fine video. Raunchy my foot! Look for something else to write about like the VMAs

• Kaeto

August 31, 2015 at 10:14 am

Okay, now what next. I don’t get it, if everything turns to basic then what is the hype about life in other words this relationship is basic and stupidly deadly because guess what any bitch can have tyga with a price and useless the lifeless relationship. Oh and young girls don’t do well in break ups, talking about dying and shii-that’s what happens when you keep publicizing your relationship.

2. kelechi

August 31, 2015 at 9:21 am

This jenner/khadashian family just tire me bikonu

• Hatsoff

August 31, 2015 at 10:14 pm

For this comment, I say thank you.

3. NYC

August 31, 2015 at 9:22 am

Hmmmmmm it is well with this two!!! The lyrics was indeed bunch of crap like they BN warned from the beginning..

4. Gerarahere

August 31, 2015 at 9:41 am

What does she see in his toothpick legs bikonu!!!!

5. nonye

August 31, 2015 at 9:41 am

yawn!!! the best thing about the video was the view. the lyrics are not memorable and Tyga, despite the tattoos doesn’t strike as hard as he might imagine. In fact, it feels like the face, and the tattooed arms and torso belong to two different bodies

6. Mizzy

August 31, 2015 at 9:49 am

nothing raunchy abt d video..

7. Udegbunam Chukwudi

August 31, 2015 at 9:51 am

The lyric is as vulgar as most rap songs out there so I can’t really be bothered. Na hip-pop/rap way. I like the video and the beat of the song sha.

8. Kaeto

August 31, 2015 at 10:16 am

The rap is basic- go to school and use the knowledge, start by learning how to sound deep.

9. Zeeebby

August 31, 2015 at 10:17 am

1. THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY NEEDS PURGING
    2. WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO GET RID OF THESE KARDASHIANS/JENNER PEOPLE?
    3. FOOLISH SONG, FOOLISH PEOPLE, FOOLISH VIDEO….I NO WAN VEX THIS EARLY MORNING

10. sum1special

August 31, 2015 at 10:28 am

nothing raunchy about the video. Nice song minus the lyrics. Marketing strategy i guess.

11. Aries

August 31, 2015 at 10:34 am

Stimulated… Penetrating…. getting bigger… getting Richer… she’s a big girl when Stimulated!!!??? What’s with all that detail?

• SM

August 31, 2015 at 1:51 pm

I Tire oh. Wonder y ladies like bin disrespected. We don’t need d deets dude

12. Amh

August 31, 2015 at 11:13 am

I wonder who is able to csst out this demon called kardashian. Why oh why. All over this family of skanks and thot s are shoved down our throat. All thanks to thanks to the useless brainlesd insecured black american guys. Pls God let them go white. Maybe they can fade away. Skanks.

13. IMA

August 31, 2015 at 11:14 am

RUBBISH!

14. Fashionista

August 31, 2015 at 12:13 pm

Honestly BN, do ya’ll know the meaning of raunchy??!!! na wa for una. I quite like the song and the video actually. and those views – breathtaking!!

15. Busola

August 31, 2015 at 12:34 pm

Judging by how juvenile the lyrics are I’m not sure its Tyga doing the cradle snatching. On the whole nice view, everthing else was lame. Moving on please…

16. Beeeee

August 31, 2015 at 1:51 pm

Smh… thank God I didnt jump here to defend BN before watching the video like i planned to. I wanted to say “Cant yáll see that BN put a question mark as in “too raunchy”? But BN unless you are talking about the lyrics which, im sure you are not, there is absolutely nothing raunchy or close to raunchiness in this video na…some of us did worse than this with our secondary school boyfriends and girlfirends in coded places, like the back of the assembly hall and dark corners..ah those days of young love….lmao

17. Ohumotu

August 31, 2015 at 2:13 pm

BN apart from the weed part, what is raunchy about this video now, ehn kwa? Biko si e ba puo, lol

18. Manny

August 31, 2015 at 7:46 pm

Smart dude, she probably appeared in the video for free

19. booboo

September 1, 2015 at 12:03 am

For the first time I didn’t bother reading BN comments just jumped straight to typing.
    Haba I wish I knew this girls mother personally to speak to her and this is the first time I will actually see her end from her beginning.
    This guy called Tyga who’s red lipstick is all I could see obviously is out to cash in on her.
    Parents this is what happens when we don’t give our kids the proper training and time they deserve someone else will.
    I’m totally disgusted by the video and as a young mother I feel sorry for this Kylie.
    PS: Tyga ugly well. … shiiooo!