Events

Hairfinity Launches in Nigeria! All the Scoop from their Press Conference, Exhibition & Dinner with Beauty Influencers

BellaNaija.com

Hairfinity Team in Nigeria - Bellanaija - October001

L-R: Tyra Smith (Head of Finance, Brock Beauty); Brock Lawrence (CEO, Brock Beauty); Tymeka Lawrence (Founder & President Brock Beauty) & Amber Mcgowan (Director of Marketing) at the Press conference

Hairfnity has launched in Nigeria! The Brock Beauty team (creators of Hairfinity) took Nigerian by storm when they arrived for the official launch of Hairfinity vitamins.

They kicked off their launch with a press conference on October 6th where the CEO & President of Brock Beauty, Brock & Tymeka Lawrence, introduced Hairfinity to the distinguished members of the press. They also gave journalists an insight to the hair vitamins, answered questions and cleared misconceptions about Hairfinity.

Hairfinity Team in Nigeria - Bellanaija - October014

Hairfinity Team in Nigeria - Bellanaija - October011

Members of the Press at the Press Launch

They also participated at the recently concluded 3-day Beauty Africa Exhibition & Conference as gold sponsors at the Eko Convention Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos.

With an audience comprising of makeup artists, hair enthusiasts, skincare experts and media influencers, the Brock Beauty team kicked off their Beauty Africa presence with a speech from their Marketing Director, Amber McGowan. They also had a hair demonstration by Patrick Omale of Patrick’s Beauty Zone on Genevieve Magazine Online Editor, Elizabeth Awoliyi. The Br0ck Beauty team also gave live demonstrations, a video testimonial of Hairfinity users and ended with a vote of thanks by Tymeka Lawrence.

Marketing Director, Amber McGowan

Marketing Director, Amber McGowan

Elizabeth Awoliyi

Genevieve Magazine Online Editor, Elizabeth Awoliyi

IMG-20151022-WA0016

Patrick Omale of Patrick’s Beauty Zone working on Elizabeth Awoliyi’s hair

Hairfinity Team in Nigeria - Bellanaija - October012
Day 2 of the exhibition was filled with loads of selfies at the pink carpeted Hairfinity booth.

Later that evening, they also hosted notable influencers of the media, from beauty editors to makeup artists and hair enthusiasts. Among those hosted were Jennifer Obiuwevbi of BellaNaija Beauty, Dodos Uvieghara of IamDodos, Ezinne Alfa of Beauty In Lagos, Antonia Soares of Complete Fashion Magazine, Elizabeth Awoliyi of Genevieve Magazine, Funke Babs-Kufeji of ThisDay Style, Onah Nwachukwu of Hello Magazine Nigeria, Nibi Lawson of Kinky Apothecary etc.

Hairfinity Team in Nigeria - Bellanaija - October005

Hairfinity Team in Nigeria - Bellanaija - October003

Dinner with Beauty Enthusiasts

Hairfinity Team in Nigeria - Bellanaija - October004

The Beauty Exhibition concluded for the Brock Beauty team with major giveaways! Passersby and visitors who came to the Hairfinity stands left with amazing gifts courtesy of the Hairfinity team.

To round up their visit, Hairfinity had a fun ad campaign shoot which will showcase various Nigerian models with various hair lengths showing off the Hairfinity bottle. Watch out for images!

Hairfinity Team in Nigeria - Bellanaija - October010 Hairfinity Team in Nigeria - Bellanaija - October013

For more information, please visit www.brockbeauty.com

***
About Brock Beauty
Founded in 2004, Brock Beauty has created an advanced natural formula for hair and skin care, with a special emphasis on growth and maintenance that can be found in their popular line of products including: Hairfinity®, Essentious®, Dermera®, Dermera Glow® and Infinite Lash®.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. ATL's finest

October 22, 2015 at 2:38 pm

Great for them.. Although I haven’t taken Hairfinity before, but some of the reviews scares the day light outta me.. I guess it can’t work for everyone ..let me just stick to my Biotin & Keratin treatment..

2. Oyin

October 22, 2015 at 2:50 pm

I can’t wait to see naija women have healthy hair. When most naija women take off their wigs/weaves, their hair is dreadful. My hair grew the longest, thickest and fullest, very healthy when I lived in Nigeria. So, it baffles me to see naija women having the worst hair when they are in the place to have healthy hair. I will use my mom favorite oil(idiagbon) coconut oil, orin(shea butter) and didn’t do much. All these names of hair type, co wash, techniques of how to grow long, healthy black hair was all new to m when I came to the U.S bcos my hair was pretty healthy back in naija. My mom have been using coconut, olive, natural products before this whole natural hair movement. So, it’s annoying to see nigerian women not making use of what they have in front of them. It takes an outsider to tell you again how to use your natural resources. When will Nigerians/Africans learn to do things on their own.

• funmi

October 22, 2015 at 3:22 pm

Yeah Coconut Oil and Sheabutter is very good

3. nina

October 22, 2015 at 2:55 pm

People, you better do your research before you take these products!

• ATL's finest

October 22, 2015 at 8:22 pm

@ Nina thank U

4. Just asking

October 22, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Any freebies?

5. Connie

October 22, 2015 at 3:28 pm

I have tried their vitamin before. It’s ridiculously expensive. It did help my hair grow. But when you stop taking it your hair falls out. I just had to give it up and let my hair be. I couldn’t afford the $94 anymore. Can’t keep paying that much for my hair to grow.

6. Selina

October 22, 2015 at 3:57 pm

NOTHING CAN GROW YOUR HAIR EXCEPT SOME GOOD GENES WATER AND GOOD NATURAL 100% OILS or SHEA BUTTER. SIMPLE!
    IT IS A SIMPLE AS THAT. TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR LIKE YOU WOULD A ROSE PLANT

SO ALL THESE TABLETS ARE LIES.
    WE ARE NATURALISTAS TOO AND HAVE TRIED IT ALL.
    ITS A LIE , DONT BELIEVE ALL THOSE BLACK AMERICANS ENDORSING IT ON THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES. ALlLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BLACK AMERICANS HAVE AT LEAST 1% WHITE BLOOD IN THEIR GENES, THEY MAY NOT KNOW IT COS THEY CANT TRACE THAT FAR BACK BUT ITS A FACT, SO DO NOT COMPARE YOUR HAIR TO THEIRS THINKING HAIRFINITY DID IT. eXAMPLE KENYA MOORE HAS SO MANY PERCENTAGES THAN ONE CAN COUNT, RED INDIA, IRISH, BLACK ETC ETC, SO HOW CAN YOU COMPARE YOURSELF TO SOMEONE LIKE THAT THINKING HAIRFINITY DID IT FOR HER.

Stop messing with your hair with all these expensive tablets and blah blah blah. My hair never grew untiil i started to keep it simple. Leave it the hell alone and spray it with water as much as possible during the day, moisturise scalp at night, sleep with silk scarf, next morning same routine and wash it once a week. Now my hair is growing so damn fast, surprisingly my edgess too.

All these hair companies just complicate things for us

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE BOO.

7. Atinuke

October 22, 2015 at 4:13 pm

I started a few months ago and it’s awesome. I take lots of water religiously and eat healthy.

It now on sale at Med Plus and they are online hairfinity.com.ng. If you don’t believe me – you can check their website for proof.

cheers

• Shandi

October 22, 2015 at 5:12 pm

Moreover, too many people I know with horrific experiences, I’ll rather not try. It’s not a task to eat right and moisturize your hair, instead of digesting crap.

• Shandi

October 22, 2015 at 5:13 pm

Reply was for Gwen.

8. Mrs. T

October 22, 2015 at 4:15 pm

I’m going to be brutally honest, there are many cons of taking this hairfiniry. Acne, hair shedding and the likes. To make matters worse, it’s not even certified/approved by the U.S. FDA so you’re really on your own.
    You want healthy or long hair? Cater for it. Take foods high in iron, eat right and drink lots of water. Use natural oils like Coconut or Jojoba, or natural butters like Shea, Cocoa or Mango. You can also use essential oils to stimulate your scalp and hair like Eucalyptus, Peppermint or Tea Tree. Or supplements like B-Complex or Folic Acid. You can either do 1 of this, 2, or all of the above. All natural and very effective. Safer than using something that’s not approved, with lots of negative remarks, and also quite pricey. The danger some women/girls put themselves in, all in the name of looking good.

• Gwen

October 22, 2015 at 4:56 pm

I beg to differ. Nothing will ever go on American shelves if it isn’t FDA approved. Likewise in Nigeria, if NAFDAC has not approved the hair vitamins, it cannot be sold at a leading pharmacy like medplus.

I started taking it a month and a half ago, and I was warned before I began to just drink loads of water which I did. Lo, and behold, my edges are fuller but my appetite has also increased. No acne, no negative side effects so far, and I am seeing results already. Hairfinity contains all natural multivitamins. Just like everyone has different bodies, I guess we all react differently to vitamins.

If you’re considering it, I suggest start off with one bottle, watch how your hair (and body) react to it, remember to drink tons of water, then decide if it’s for you or not.

• Shandi

October 22, 2015 at 5:09 pm

Get your facts right, Gwen! It’s not FDA approved.

9. NAms

October 22, 2015 at 4:26 pm

As a concerned consumer shouldn’t these ladies be wearing their own hair in order to be more convincing????? abeg u no go wear weave and expect me to buy your product girl who are they kidding lllooolll i will stick to my hot oil treatment works as a charm joor

10. Charles

October 22, 2015 at 4:30 pm

Whoever gave them advice to come to nigeria must be very smart and did their research. So that akatas dont care for it anymore, their sales plummeted and they thought , lets go to nigeria full of millions desperate balled headed women who will pay anything to get long hair.

Bingo! Before you all realise they are 419ers – they woulda made their millions. Even if they are in nigeria for 1 or 2 years they will make a couple of millions am sure. Before everyone realises they aint shyt.

11. chuck

October 22, 2015 at 4:51 pm

Nigeria is a dumping ground for all sorts of unimaginable products.

12. ll

October 22, 2015 at 4:54 pm

i have used hairfinity for a whole year.. my advice is please don’t unless if you don’t experience hair fallout. my hair was breaking so bad that one day i thought i was sick until a friend of mine who sells hairfinity told me that she also experience bad breakout. i quickly stopped just to see if its hairfinity or maybe is this London stupid weather.. to my surprise my hair wasn’t breaking.. hnmmm ono i stopped oh although it actually helps with hair growth but the breakage was so bad.. I’m not kidding. right now I’ve stopped piping any hair growth pills I’m just taking care of my hair and its been a no hair breakage experience. this just my experience.. and also whats up with *if your pregnant your supposed to lay off hairfinity* that made me think.. isn’t is supposed to be an all natural supplement.!! anyways good luck to those who may want to try it but please be careful cause the hair breakage will scare you.!!!

13. lifeisbeautiful

October 22, 2015 at 6:56 pm

Judging from the above pictures, the marketers and the owner of this product need their own product more than most. Save your money ladies. A good moisturiser and multivitamin will do. Don’t forget to eat plenty dark veggies and water!

14. Atinuke

October 23, 2015 at 11:03 am

It is FDA approved and the ones who used Hairfinity have not complained and when you go on their website hairfinity.com.ng it is all proof that it works. So many testimonials(seeing is believing). I would like to ask those of you who criticize the product, how many of you truly have used it? and how many followed instructions? Some have however mentioned the break out but when asked about their water and diet intake they admit they might have used it wrongly. In the end, it’s all about your choice and those i know that use it like myself (properly) are happy with their choices.

If you really want something or want to find out something, you will do it all by yourself, as opposed to what you hear.

15. Laura

October 23, 2015 at 4:25 pm

Nothing provides great hair, nails, skin eye and body in general like good healthy food, and lots of water. Am team naturals