News

Khloe Kardashian says “Thank You for Your Prayers” for Lamar Odom

BellaNaija.com

khloe_announcement_card
Thankfully Lamar Odom has been released from the hospital to a rehab centre. Now, Khloe Kardashian is thanking fans for their support and prayers.

On her blog, she wrote;

The past week has been incredibly difficult. I am so thankful to family, friends, and fans, who have sent nothing but prayers and well wishes to Lamar. I also want to take a moment to thank everyone at Sunrise Hospital, including the amazing doctors and nurses for their kindness and diligent work. Under their amazing care, incredible strides have been made. You can never be prepared for an experience like this, but without the outpouring of love and endless prayers that Lamar has received and the strength I was given from my loved ones, it would have been difficult to endure. Thank you for your continued support. God is great!!!

XOXO, Khloe

Glad Lamar is recovering.

1. bruno

October 20, 2015 at 10:27 pm

I dont want to sound mean but when I saw people saying “pray for lamar”. I just shook my head. if lamar lives what is he going to do for you? there are people (cancer patients, etc) who are more deserving of our prayers than some nba basket ball junky who over dosed on drugs while over partying at a prostitutes joint and who was married into a family of vampires.

pls we should get our priorities straight.

• Princess Lulu

October 21, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Everyone deserves a second chance at life… its called grace, who are we to judge?
      God is merciful, for me i am more saddened by the tragic death of a non believer…. so i pray for a chance of repentance…. We pray for the sick too(Cancer and all others), We should never get tired of praying…..

2. lyl

October 20, 2015 at 10:33 pm

Life is very precious Lamar! Be thankful and stop making a mess of ur life! Man up,be brave,u can do better/u can beat this habit than waste the life and talent u ve been blessed with in this manner. All the best on ur road to recovery n I pray u choose to fight n make the right choices.

3. maromec

October 20, 2015 at 10:40 pm

Ode

4. aikay

October 20, 2015 at 10:57 pm

Khloe abeg we done hear, thank you. Now go back and grace your numerous magazine covers and talk about your experience at sunrise hospital cos we all know it is the reason behind this whole lamar thing. I guess the title of your nude COSMOPOLITAN magazine cover will be” Stripping myself bare to thank our supporters for lamar. MTCHEW!!!!!!!!!

• chi-e-z

October 20, 2015 at 11:19 pm

I think you are confusing sisters. Khloe really loves Lamar vice versa Hope they figure it out in G-d’s love

• ATL's finest

October 21, 2015 at 1:11 am

Lol I know! I smell rekindle of love again between them

• kemi

October 20, 2015 at 11:29 pm

hahahahahaha you guys will not kill me on this blog! Biko i cant laugh o! I have flu!!!

October 21, 2015 at 3:53 pm

Tehehe. @Aikay

5. ANGELA

October 20, 2015 at 11:52 pm

NEXT SEASON ON KUWTK: ABOUT LAMAR!!! Tune in E to watch about what happened to Lamar, how we helped him and how he fought for his life for he is a very brave man.

EPISODE 1: Lamar overdoses himself with drugs, was found unconscious and two prostitutes were found beside him.

EPISODE 2: Lamar at the Sunrise Hospital.

EPISODE 3: Kim, Khloe and Kris takes Sunrise Hospital. #KKKTSH

EPISODE 4: Lamar in Coma.

EPISODE 5: Kanye taking care of North, Penelope, Reign and Mason.

EPISODE 6: Lamar wakes up and says to Khloe “HEY BABY, makes the thumbs up sign and goes back to sleep.

FINALE: Lamar has fully recovered and has been discharged.

Then Oga Cait abi na Aunty Bruce go come his own sorry “her” own for I AM CAIT!!! Lmao.

• Zephyr

October 21, 2015 at 9:41 am

My sister you took the words out of my mouth… Make this family go rest joor!

6. Chi!

October 21, 2015 at 9:06 am

Dats why I love my Khloeball! she’s simply d best! Thank u Jesus for saving Lamar’s life!

• Idomagirl

October 21, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Me too! She’s my fave of all of them. I hope he makes a full recovery and they get back together. And if they do, no reality shows! The overexposure is too much biko.

7. Princess Lulu

October 21, 2015 at 3:54 pm

I am not a fun of the KK’s… but i cant help but give credit were its due… Khloe is one of a kind, who runs to their ex husbands bed side after being found in a brothel? And if brothel is not enough…overdosed on drugs, unconscious for that matter…..she has a big heart, because not even love can have a woman put up with all that….
    We all blame her,but imagine having a drug junkie for a husband,….. and i think Lamar is a great person but his choices aint…
    #price you pay for marrying a total stranger… #Aunt Cait tried to warn you Khloe