News

Omotola has got something Baking & it’s Pretty!

BellaNaija.com

Omotola Baking
This has got to be one of our favourite photos of Omotola.
Nollywood superstar Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has been super busy. From her advocacy work to her endorsements. Omotola shared the picture on her instagram page and hinted that it is part of a big campaign.

We have no idea what it is about so, BellaNaijarians, give us the scoop!

In other Omotola news, check out her ad for Knorr’s world food day activities.

1. Sunshyne

October 20, 2015 at 9:13 pm

Please fly away!!! Your just an over saturated Ondo(notice me e.g Toke)former actress . Don’t bother replying this comment; I must have been far gone asleep . 7am meeting!

• ima

October 20, 2015 at 9:22 pm

Lol..

• Leah

October 20, 2015 at 9:35 pm

“7am meeting” I’m assuming work meeting? See that is exactly what Omotola is doing, working. To compare with her Toke who seeks attention and “notice me” just to get attention, is also to dismiss your work as you trying to get noticed. The video is a commercial.

• Joan85

October 20, 2015 at 9:37 pm

So because she is pursuing other ventures, she don become oversaturated? World people sha smh…like versatility is now a crime.

• Soldier noni

October 20, 2015 at 10:09 pm

Dear sunshyne , thank you for flying away . People like you are the reason Gid will keep showing up mighty in people’s life. Have you finished mocking linda? Did you hear of her new miracle. Keep hating on Omotola you won’t die you will be alive to see her continuous miracles! She be working and cashing…you? Be running away doing your sufferman 7am meetings…lol . Emm I’m sure Omotola will still be sleeping then as a Boss!

2. Busarni

October 20, 2015 at 9:19 pm

Too much photo shop abeg, is it not the same omotola I saw some few weeks back, hian! These photographers be making one loose self esteem over nothing. Make una fear God abeg.
    Meanwhile, what happened to her reality show? Jim iyke Nko? Be real my naija celebs.

• Grace

October 20, 2015 at 10:22 pm

This is true. Omolola in real life is soo basic. Btw, why do brands use this babe?

• Better grace

October 20, 2015 at 10:56 pm

Omotola is so basic in real life??? Hahahahaha haterx100! You are very far from your name. May God forgive you. I can’t even stop laughing. Then ended it with ” why do brands use this babe?” You are obviously here!maybe that is an indication why? Lol…hater without a brain.
      Omotola looks stunning as usual. Welldone.

• nene

October 21, 2015 at 10:15 am

hian stop lying. she’s a beautiful woman and always was. maybe u saw her on a bad day.

3. Tina

October 20, 2015 at 9:42 pm

Nice

4. Bobolink

October 20, 2015 at 9:55 pm

Stunning lady!!!

5. Bee

October 20, 2015 at 10:05 pm

This is also how I look when I cook in my kitchen…….infact I pound yam dressed like this…..I just try and make sure my make -up doesn’t run into the pounded yam and my 24inches Brazilian doesn’t enter the efo riro or catch fire in the burner……

6. dismondsare4eva

October 20, 2015 at 10:06 pm

Biko is Omotola still an actress ?

• Sophie

October 20, 2015 at 10:16 pm

She is an Entertainer. If you desperately want to see her in a movie, sponsor one and hire her. If you can’t shut up and enjoy the picture!

• Shandi

October 20, 2015 at 10:36 pm

Perfect answer, Sophie.

• lani

October 21, 2015 at 11:37 pm

Better still let her produce her own movie nah!

• toyin

October 20, 2015 at 11:44 pm

dismondsare4eva and Bee coming to drop multiple hate messages… changing names but forgot once to change email. hahahahaha. smh. see how you exposed yourself

7. Nne

October 20, 2015 at 10:22 pm

Beautiful woman….The picture is stunning

8. aikay

October 20, 2015 at 10:40 pm

I think Omo T is beautiful enough and does not really need this unnecessary photoshops. That pics looks so fake abeg.

9. clarisa

October 20, 2015 at 11:33 pm

Omotola is way more beautiful than her pictures . i have met her before and know this. she hardly even wears makeup generally. she’s one of the kindest people ever and very committed to whatever she’s doing. i was once on a job with her (her real estate business). i was surprised how she wasn’t afraid to come on site and get in with everyone . you would forget she”s a celeb. I’m not surprised to see she’s still on top of her game.Although I’ve relocated and changed career i still refer to her methods years after. wonderful lady.

10. laura

October 21, 2015 at 12:06 am

Omotola always on her posts posting under multiple names and praising herself. Trying to convince people that she is a pleasant person while reports of people who have had first hand encounters with her say the complete opposite.

• Insider

October 21, 2015 at 9:54 am

Laura and you’re who? Always coming on Omotola’s posts to drop hate messages trying to convince people of how bad she she despite many who have met her saying she’s fab? It bothers you that much? You’re sick you know? Continue following Omotola’s life and posts while she keeps winning. You who keeps pretending I hope you know people know your low down stories… Emm who are you? Don’t worry life has a way of sorting it all out. You are the one always stalking her she’s too busy to think of you or as you insinuated come online to drop comments? Lol… No matter how hard you try who God bless no evil man and their dibias can contest. Beware! Your end is near! Bella post my comment, thanks.

• molarah

October 21, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Ew? ‘Scuse you? If that’s your own modus operandi, ‘fess up, but Omotola has a big enough fan base to defend her on any website or online post.

• Blessing

October 21, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Molarah don’t mind the idiotic Laura whom am sure is same as “sha” etc… I saw that comment too and just shook my head in disgust. I don’t think they know how large Omotola’s fan base is. I’m sure most her fans are matured and are not interested in online nonsense if not!because from my own family alone including my mum and dad?…hmm

11. ATL's finest

October 21, 2015 at 1:10 am

Sorry to be the Debbie downer but she’s ok. Best of luck to her in everything but I mean she’s not my favt.

12. Shalewa Adenuga

October 21, 2015 at 4:22 am

Bella NAijanis gradually turning into Linda Ikeji with all these hate & venom. #kilode?

13. Tari

October 21, 2015 at 7:47 am

Let me join the crowd and lick ass;
    OmoT, the trendsetter!!

• Vera

October 21, 2015 at 9:58 am

I love that . OmoTnthe trendsetter. I think she started this Crop top trend. Abeg enough already oh. It dosent suit everyone. Though she killed it. Trust Naija people dem don overdo am see even Tiwa.

• Tari

October 21, 2015 at 10:08 am

She started everything sexy not just crop top.
      If she has not worn it, it is not sexy.

• Sha

October 21, 2015 at 10:29 am

She started the crop top trend ke? You must be delusional. I hope you’re getting paid handsomely for squading cos we know she sent you here.

• whatwillbewillbe

October 21, 2015 at 5:32 pm

Hian Vera, I could have sworn Tari was being sarcastic in both comments! Did you really not catch the sarcasm?

14. Ene

October 21, 2015 at 9:03 am

Bella Naija,,,Its scanfrost na..I guess she is their brand ambassador.Saw the advert on some BRT buses at cms…

15. beauty

October 21, 2015 at 9:45 am

I will encourage her and say nice things about her because she has paid her dues…Keep soaring Omotola…

16. Glowing Sapphire

October 21, 2015 at 11:18 am

Hello BellaNaija! *waving arms* Come over here. Its a Scanfrost Advert. I agree. She looks so beautiful on the ad. I definitely love the oven with the burners atop. It’s a good brand. I loveet.