Music

Listen to the Mavins’ New Song – “Jantamanta”

BellaNaija.com

Jantamanta3 months ago, Don Jazzy shared a snippet from “Jantamanta” on Instagram and Snapchat. Today, we get to enjoy the entire song!

The Supreme Mavin Dynasty track features Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Dr SID, D’Prince, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello and Di’Ja.

Listen

[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Mavins-Jantamanta-BellaNaija.mp3]

Download

1. BlueEyed

October 28, 2015 at 7:14 am

Y’al should quit it with this dumb ass-no meaning song titles! Sorry I cussed BN, I’m usually prim but these Nigerian artists keep reaching.

2. ATL's finest

October 28, 2015 at 7:19 am

Ok I’m beginning to get over these folks. Same tones & beatings.. Abeg help my hearing aid small.. Btw, what’s the meaning of “Juantamanta”??? Mtchew the lyrics self esp Reekado’s part.. Di’ja what’s d meaning of “Falla me or was it follow me?? & she sounds like yaro or Fulani.. I tire for Una jare

3. ..now

October 28, 2015 at 7:27 am

Poor artistes, Don jazzy has turned them to a band. The only difference is they don’t play like an actual band.

4. NIKOLI

October 28, 2015 at 7:43 am

All hail MR jazzy! Korede is the future tho!

5. cheryl

October 28, 2015 at 8:36 am

warriizalldizz pls, all i hear is hjklklkjvcfxrfdtghgjmnbnhvg, tf is dis na, we knw u are white garment member egbon jazzy, we dnt av a problem wit that, must u now give us “orin emi” in a keggite jiration way? gaskiya, me i dnt lyk dis one haba…..wat happened to good music na

6. Oloye

October 28, 2015 at 8:53 am

Palm-wine gyrations things!..

I dont like to condemn people’s work, so I will just wakapass.

7. Novice

October 28, 2015 at 9:10 am

This song just made me miss the mo’hits crew more. I appreciate the beat and vocals though.

8. Fresh cute mum

October 28, 2015 at 9:31 am

Like really, don jazzy sang this???? What the flipping F” is jantamanta? Oh no! They Lost it this time. What was d prince singing? Hose? Tiwa n korede get out of there already!

9. kk

October 28, 2015 at 9:33 am

had to stop half way….so much noise 🙁

• peperempe

October 28, 2015 at 5:16 pm

me i didnt even get halfway

10. Olaitan

October 28, 2015 at 10:37 am

Na wa o.

• hardetutu

January 7, 2016 at 4:06 pm

The video is just funny to me like a magician show….

11. vick

October 28, 2015 at 10:41 am

#mBelive me when I call dis song. LE G E N D A RY. Palm whine groove acomplished. Marvin big ups. #myopinion

12. Blueberry

October 28, 2015 at 11:18 am

I LOVE!

13. foxtrot

October 28, 2015 at 11:24 am

This isn’t a nice song! why? and the worst lyrics I’ve ever heard! This group things isn’t cool.

• foxtrot

October 28, 2015 at 11:29 am

“group thing…”

14. Didi

October 28, 2015 at 11:44 am

What sort of noise is this? Come it’s like too much money is disturbing this group.

• Jay

October 28, 2015 at 12:52 pm

mechieonu!!

• ATL's finest

October 28, 2015 at 8:26 pm

@ Jay lol

15. flox

October 28, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Dem group r becoming less creative and its really bad, go back to your drawing board, you dont have to release songs every quarter of the year to be relevant, cos this thing you just dropped is CRAP.
    Compose songs that would last years, comoon! Adele just dropped a single and she has world record already in less than a week. Please take your time to create good music, its everything you want to live for as an artist or a group.

16. @Cvizier

October 28, 2015 at 1:10 pm

Meanwhile, according to stelladimokorkokus.com Di’ja is pregnant for one Kevin guy, although she doesn’t know he is married, okay ooo

17. Stoner

October 28, 2015 at 1:18 pm

Lights his blunt* n listens to Mojeed, if killing was legal, i’ll kill these faggots, i don’t hate them, i just render them useless to my soul, tf is this?? Lmaooo
    I love Dija though, her lips look soft ?

18. nene

October 28, 2015 at 1:22 pm

this is rubbish

19. mc

October 28, 2015 at 2:47 pm

It seems like you guys are running out of what to sing

20. Jantamanta

October 28, 2015 at 3:15 pm

“Jantamanta” sounds like some code lingua aiye or buka people use frequently. Unfortunately, Nigerians will soon turn this song to a national anthem. Commercial tunes galore.. What a mess.

21. faithmaraj

October 28, 2015 at 8:13 pm

this song is all over instagram every1 is praising them dere bt to me i no lik am

22. mickky

October 28, 2015 at 9:01 pm

You people must learn to appreciate before condemning.. We Nigerians we don’t appreciate what we call our own, if it was to be Nicki Minaj or Drake or 50cent, you all will love their song without condemning no matter the rubbish the will sing… Please wake up ooo.

• lasoft

October 30, 2015 at 12:41 am

Lasoft
      Well said mickky. Nigerians are annoying set of people that can’t appreciate their own.

23. Tosin

October 29, 2015 at 1:22 am

lailai

24. Julie

October 29, 2015 at 5:21 pm

Not going to comment about the whole song. but lyrically I believe Tiwa savage and korede bello are the best in the group. Dare I say it even better then jazzy himself. Dprince just says stuff to be saying none of his lyric makes sense. Dija has her moments as well but the song is not all that bad . Their other songs are way better

25. dzy

October 29, 2015 at 6:29 pm

street music. not for every body. kegit guys & system men in their offices now tapping their feet and remembering the old days.

26. Maryam Adeosun

November 11, 2015 at 7:16 pm

JANTAMATA!!!plz i dnt understand the meaning….am only interested in tiwa savage and korede bello’s part the rest are hmmmmm
    dnt knw wat to say
    i dnt knw wat happen u guys have been gud dz day but wat happen with jantamanta?

27. Ossai

November 26, 2015 at 1:47 pm

I was really enjoying song until I saw some things about the meaning. It is said to be from a demon in India who sleeps with women in their sleep. The demon, called JantarMantar, ruins the lives of those he is attached to because he becomes jealous of any relationship the host has. I am american and I enjoy the stuff,but I don’t entend to be catching demons while I’m enjoying tunes.

28. Yubiee

December 13, 2015 at 4:38 pm

The song is okay…. Tiwa savage and korede bello really made d song a BOOOOOOM… Jazzy n di’ja tried too… D rest were singing nonsense(I was jus thinking weda dy wrote dose, or it jus cam out like dat)…. More work @ mavinscrew

29. DB

December 15, 2015 at 4:08 am

MUSIC IS LIFE AND COURAGE BRINGS IMPROVEMENT, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THESE THE CREW ARE TRYING THEIR BEST,BUT TO BE HONEST THE SONG WAS NOT PREPARED LIKE “OFE OWERRI” IT IS TRUE THAT NO ONE IS PERFECT BUT STRIVING FOR PERFECTION SHOULD BE THE GOAL. MAVIS HIGH THUMBS…………!!!!!!!!!

30. Davone

January 8, 2016 at 10:31 am

Honestly…its not about appreciating our own… HW can you appreciate what you don’t Understand? Do u mean the beat or the Lyrics?… No one appreciates words like “ghkgexhjdfjkkmv” as long as ur brain can’t understand it… It’s Crap. Music is a Universal language… It isn’t just about musical beat… It should mean something relevant.

31. patience jeria

January 27, 2016 at 9:47 am

Those of u dat are saying dat the song is ‘CRAP’ why don’t u go and sing ur own for people to hear… Jobless people. By d way thumbs up for mavin crew.