News

Sunday Love! Femi Fani-Kayode Pens Touching Poem to Precious Chikwendu

BellaNaija.com

Femi-Fani-Kayode

Here’s a little love note to brighten up your Sunday.

Femi Fani-Kayode has reportedly penned a love poem for his boo, Precious Chikwendu, and everyone is sharing it on social media.

Read the poem titled, Snow White (Precious’ nickname):

From the hills of Ohafia and the valleys of Abriba comes you that makes me smile. From the forests of Umahia and the lush green fields of Nanka comes you that brings me joy. From the eastern shores of our nation where stars shine brightly and from whence comes men whose spirits cannot be broken comes you that gives me hope.

From the lineage of those who dare to believe and from the stock of those who soar like eagles comes you that creates new beginnings. God brought you my way and has given me a new lease of life. What a gift you are- not just to me but also to humanity.

Your star shall shine from generation to generation. Your strength and confidence shall speak for you all the days of your life. Your talents shall open every door that you seek to enter. Your beauty: every radiant and everlasting- shall shake the very foundations of humanity and move even the hardest of hearts. You are Snowhite and you shall remain as white as snow from beginning to end. Your sun shall never set and God’s light, not darkness, shall follow you all the days of your life.

You are not just the Queen of Pageants but the Queen of the Ages. From generation to generation humanity shall testify of your kindness, your love and your good works. That is your destiny and that is your portion. Let not the storms of life ever cause you to give up or forget it. With you there is hope- you are Snowhite: the one that makes me smile and brings me joy.

1. Ene

October 4, 2015 at 4:13 pm

Next!

• Wale

October 4, 2015 at 10:01 pm

He is an agbaya!

• Isi onye ocha adago...

November 19, 2015 at 11:46 pm

Isi onye ocha adago…

• FEMI YOU MUST BOW AT THE ALTAR OF IGBO WOMEN***

November 19, 2015 at 7:45 pm

ONLY AN IGBO GIRL can STIR a man’s emotion so fervently*** BEHOLD, THE MAN IS NOW A GONER AND MUST REMAIN A GONER FOR INSULTING NDI IGBO AND LOLO BIANCA!!!

LOOK AT HIM NOW – WORSHIPING AN IGBO WOMAN LIKE HE HAS NEVER SEEN AN ALPHA FEMALE BEFORE[ i.e. the perfect specimen of womanhood – re: the Igbo woman] .! SHE HAS HIM … RIGHT THERE IN THE PALM OF HER HAND! Easy Peasy Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

2. SWAGG1

October 4, 2015 at 4:31 pm

BN,C’mon, how is this news??? WTH

3. Cynical

October 4, 2015 at 4:36 pm

Why is my first emotion when I see this couple,pity?? Especially for madam yellow pawpaw.

• Petite

October 4, 2015 at 9:17 pm

At least am nt d only one.

• M

October 4, 2015 at 10:22 pm

Why do you call her “yellow pawpaw”?? Are you the type to blame others for shaming dark-skinned women yet have no problem mocking light-skinned ones? Please stop

• ElessarisEllendil

October 5, 2015 at 2:54 am

I always assumed yellow pawpaw/pepper was a compliment, are you Nigerian?

• Doxa

October 5, 2015 at 9:39 am

yellow pawpaw is not a compliment.

4. Lolz

October 4, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Snowhite? Hehe
    I feel badly embarrassed for his kids, chai

5. Anon

October 4, 2015 at 5:17 pm

Ha! Ha!!

6. Me

October 4, 2015 at 5:29 pm

This her babalawo na die, Chei…. I would have asked for his number but I don’t need it cos I’ve got the king of kings as my helper ;)… Well done madam chukwendu

• creamii

October 4, 2015 at 7:10 pm

Seriously oooo…..d baba really cook am well

• nene+

October 4, 2015 at 10:24 pm

Thank you Fani Kayode! This was written straight from the heart!

Even tho I don’t support polygamy, or multiple wives, I can’t fail to see that FKK is flagabasted by the Ofe achara, Ofe Oha, Ofe Ede, Efe Okazi served daily.

@ me it’s not jazz it’s about a wife who makes her husband happy!

An adage in my place says “when a wife cares for he husband and her husband loves her in return people will say she did jazz”. She did no jazz darling.

Try jazz without respecting, cooking and thrilling your husband and see how marriage crashes over night. Marriage has formularooo no be jazz!!!!!

• mama

February 1, 2016 at 3:12 pm

shut up…..so they told you his first wife did not do all that? u dont know who fani is so u can make noise….she has done nothing most women dont do for their husbands…….fani is that type of man, come back in 2 years time when he starts misbehaving then analyse why her perfect skills no keep am

7. Abeeee

October 4, 2015 at 5:39 pm

I don’t like FFK but I can’t even hate on this lol.

8. Manny

October 4, 2015 at 5:42 pm

Nice. Everyone needs love.

• Jules

October 4, 2015 at 9:07 pm

Yes, everyone need love. Even the hardest of heart will melt. #Love is powerful but for the right person and right reason.

9. Pat

October 4, 2015 at 6:07 pm

Agbalagbi with no self respect.

10. Tafia

October 4, 2015 at 6:29 pm

“You are Snowhite and you shall remain as white as snow from beginning to end” Wonderful..

11. firsrladyMO

October 4, 2015 at 6:34 pm

FFK is fine sha,can’t hate on the Brother.

• meta

October 5, 2015 at 7:56 am

I though so too until I read about his domestic violence and drug tendencies:)
      sad!!

12. Ivy

October 4, 2015 at 6:37 pm

I said it before and I’ll say it again; Nosa Okunbo, Sade Okoya and Precious Chikwendu have the same native doctor. Their Babalawo is tight!! Caroline Danjuma should befriend them.

• Ada Nnewi

October 5, 2015 at 10:01 am

All they do is treat their husbands like gods…If you see how sade treats baba in public you will know why the guys worships the ground she walks on…

• Ada Nnewi

October 5, 2015 at 10:02 am

*guy/baba

• Insult to Ndi Nnewi

October 5, 2015 at 3:14 pm

ada nnewi or should I say biodun, you have given yourself away on this blog and you keep doing that effortlessly,,

You are a Male Yoruba Muslim! Yes, I said it! On the El rufai post, you claimed that Mary was 12 when she married Joseph. I will objectively and authoritatively assert that no Christian or Igbo person will ever bring that up as an argument for upholding ridiculous age differences in marital circumstances.

You just referred to Shades husband as ‘baba’ lol ”ada nnewi” deme o

• mama

February 1, 2016 at 3:17 pm

lol……go and investigate how shade and her mother worked their way to okoyas life…..una go just dey talk rubbish.

• jide

October 5, 2015 at 1:00 pm

I agree Caro needs a real “baba” or “wooli’ in her life. Not these hhungry pastors in suit trying to buy G-wagon o. A real woooli who hasn’t worn shoes in 30 yrs.

• Idomagirl

October 6, 2015 at 2:25 am

Make una no kill me with laff biko. Which one be wooli again? ???

13. PrincessLu

October 4, 2015 at 6:44 pm

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, i dunno if its the poem or the comments, but this one gave me a good laugh #cute thou

14. Lady

October 4, 2015 at 6:49 pm

It’s Sunday, I choose to start my week great

15. Thatgidigirl

October 4, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Agbaya!

16. zeezee

October 4, 2015 at 8:00 pm

Not really a poem. More like a praise song if she on the path to achieving these, or else it becomes a prayer. I dunno why I can’t help hating on FFK cos he’s so dubious and two-faced. But good luck to snow white and her janus.

17. Jennyokris

October 4, 2015 at 8:04 pm

He’s gotten a TROPHY woman and a taste of real love. He had tried to malign Igbos in one of his write ups but suddenly has become friends with Ndigbo. Hmmm, hypocrisy at best. #Igbolove

18. Amh

October 4, 2015 at 8:05 pm

Pity.

19. jeronemo

October 4, 2015 at 8:20 pm

Awwww
    And weedy-high(ffk,femi fani-kayode),the missing eigth dwarf(busy getting high in the woods when the others were with snowwhite),finally pens a heart felt tribute to snowwhite…

My heart bleeds for this love..
    How sweet….

20. lifeisbeautiful

October 4, 2015 at 8:26 pm

I’m not hating but this is hardly a poem. It barely conveys any emotion or imagery…so not impressed.

21. Love is sweet

October 4, 2015 at 8:34 pm

Chai, see love. Love turn FFK into babanla poet, i go love ooo.
    Precious is a mature adult woman, some people need to take lessons!

22. aikay

October 4, 2015 at 8:54 pm

Pls how old is FFK? Is he not too old for this social media love thing? or he is deliberately trying to spite his ex-wife. Well miss albino all I can say is enjoy it while it lasts. Men dt go abt social media professing love are known to be very shallow, their love does not stand the test of time. I really feel sorry for his children, watching their father go through his mid-life crisis on social media….

• Moi

October 5, 2015 at 1:13 am

Why do you call her ‘miss albino’ in a derogative way…what’s wrong with being an albino after all??!!! No need to sound so uneducated and foolish @justsaying

23. Fasholaslover

October 4, 2015 at 10:01 pm

Say what you may about FFK, this is a man in love. Same thing Ikemba Ojukwu did when he fell for Bianca. When a man is in love with a girl, he is not afraid/ashamed to claim her. Unlike “…….the lady in question” Mtscheeeeeeeeeeew. Show me a woman who does not like to be claimed publicly.

• Ephi

October 5, 2015 at 10:00 am

Unlike “…….the lady in question”

Hahaha, lmao!! That was a blow below the belt, don’t let SLS catch you oh

24. Miss_Flygerian

October 4, 2015 at 10:28 pm

Abiriba, not Abriba. Umuahia, not Umahia. What would it cost to google the correct spellings of these places? Mschewwww!!!

25. lady

October 4, 2015 at 10:39 pm

Who told him there are forests in umuahia. He can’t even spell umuahia. Shameless man using this poor silly girl to prove his virility. Shameless kiss and tell man.

26. lady

October 4, 2015 at 10:42 pm

She is just a trophy for him. Like he can even do anything with her. Hope it’s not the drugs talking

27. favour david

October 4, 2015 at 10:51 pm

Hmmm I go love o

28. sass

October 4, 2015 at 10:59 pm

I love this. Young guys can’t even drop hot lines anymore. They will Whatsapp and be writing things like “bae ha fa”. What the sentence means you go to dictionary to decipher. Carry go jor FFK.

• Nahum

October 5, 2015 at 8:50 am

Young men dey fall hands die!!! Even when they want to express their love it’s #baeoflife#, #babymamatings#, #myboo#. Young men should learn

• Osa

October 6, 2015 at 1:19 am

My dear, pls tell them ‘young’ guys about whatsapp o. they can communicate on whatsapp for Africa. Its bloody cheap. Them no even fit carry phone to make N20 phonecall SMH, plus the ones that even claim to be CEOs. Its really pathetic

• Bruness

October 8, 2015 at 5:23 am

That’s the price of Internet and social media, the youth don’t read these days, letter writing has become moribund, it’s a sad case

29. marlvina

October 4, 2015 at 11:44 pm

Okay snow white.

30. Justsaying

October 5, 2015 at 12:08 am

I bet he also penned smthn like this to 3 ex wives, or even to Vivian agbaze the mistress he released her naked pictures when she wronged him. Madam Snow White make sure that ur jazz remains strong bcos Femi fights dirty. Go and check his history with his past wives and conquest . BTW why is this mans Facebook account not private, does he enjoy the way bloggers report his every word. It’s good for gbeboruns like me sha.

• Osa

October 6, 2015 at 1:21 am

na Vivian Agbaza suffer pass for FFK hand. He is the sort of man that can ruin a lady’s rep. there is still hope for Vivian. Plenty self ijn for her

31. kelly

October 5, 2015 at 4:47 am

Convergence of all the bilers in the house. The man loves his bae and is not ashamed to say it. All of you calling him agbaya pls try and deal with it….na so the thing pain una reach.

32. Ani

October 5, 2015 at 7:11 am

I like the prayer warrior side of FFK, he sure knows the language of Jehovah God

33. Tee

October 5, 2015 at 8:36 am

Omoluabi would have left the relationship from family pressure, but the case is different for them them when money is involved. Marry a man you want your kids to look like in future,not just in look but in everything. Eku poem Mr writer.

34. osato

October 5, 2015 at 9:24 am

Don’t mind nosa okunbo the vegetable sellers daughter.her end is coming so soon.is captain not still sleeping around

35. coke

October 5, 2015 at 10:51 am

He likes her fake, she likes him stupid. Nice combo

36. Teey

October 5, 2015 at 11:23 am

I feel ashamed reading this epistle, dunno why……….

37. Billionaire in grace

October 5, 2015 at 11:57 am

This woman she is tooooo light it is like she is using those cream to make her look white

38. sam

October 5, 2015 at 12:38 pm

No dear that’s her real skin colour.