Music

Hmm…Flavour & Chidinma share a kiss while performing at Phyno Fest in Onitsha

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

image

For months after Flavour released his song ‘Ololufe’ with Chidinma there were speculations about their relationship. Now during a performance at Phyno Fest in Onitsha the two have further fueled the rumors by sharing a kiss on stage.

image

According to some of the enthused audience, Flavour and Chidinma had a killer duet performance and finished things off with a kiss as the crowd cheered.

Other artists that performed at Phyno Fest last night are Kcee, Bracket, Skuki, Runtown, Lil Kesh and more.

Photo Credit: Instagram – @phynofest

1. Ladybird

November 30, 2015 at 6:45 am

does she want to be babymama no.3?

• jide

November 30, 2015 at 10:31 am

I would like to think she has more sense than to stand in queue for baby mama 3 title tho

• Rrrrrrr

November 30, 2015 at 11:06 am

My sentiments exactly, Chidinma honey, we love you the way you are, wholesome. Why can’t all this f**k boys just see a hard working, calm and put together female and just leave her alone kwa

• Olusimi

November 30, 2015 at 8:05 pm

He publicly endorses the one he CANNOT have. Go claim the others.

• Damilola

November 30, 2015 at 10:35 pm

@ladybird

It’s inevitable now. She will be a good one, might give the others a run for their money.
      On a serious note, If she has enough sense, ms kedike, run for your life. No amount of topless shirt, twisting your waist dance moves, mullet hair is worth carrying belle.

2. jayboogie

November 30, 2015 at 6:50 am

Chidinma , Flavour go soon give you Belle .

3. lateh L

November 30, 2015 at 6:51 am

Flavour abeg ya own ashawo dey ring bell and Chidinma no shame?? exchanging siliva with a woman rapper like Mr. Nabania ?? hmmm is right

4. truth

November 30, 2015 at 6:53 am

Like play like play, reality will hit. Please my dear chidinma dont become babymama #3

5. Annie

November 30, 2015 at 6:56 am

Na them Sabi!!!
    She will soon find what she has been looking for.

6. Divora

November 30, 2015 at 6:59 am

Pls o it shld just end @ dis kiss..lol,flavour is just a normal young man just dat he needs to use protection more,to avoid stories dat touches d heart lol

7. Tundegold

November 30, 2015 at 7:09 am

Of Course, this two are emotionally involved, this cant be acting……i guess they are waiting for the right time to open up to the public their mutual feeelings.

tundegold.com

8. The girl who eats Jollof rice & drinks kai kai

November 30, 2015 at 7:10 am

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
    Nyama Nyama Saliva things!
    Chidinma hear word!

9. ardnas

November 30, 2015 at 7:14 am

ok o,

10. Ada Nnewi

November 30, 2015 at 7:15 am

Chidinma! In flavour’s voice….run, run, run, gbalu gaba

11. presh

November 30, 2015 at 7:17 am

Chidinmma! Chidinmma!! Chidinmma!!! How many times did I call, I beg you in God’s name please stay away from this man called flavour.

12. cookies

November 30, 2015 at 7:17 am

I wonder how sister Anna Ebiere feels about this…..*evil laugh*

• nene+

November 30, 2015 at 8:05 am

Lol @ evil laugh!!!!
      Chidimma why on earth will you kiss Flavour brazenly? What happened to the other guy I tot you where with? Look if you start kissing flavour, single guys will take off and that will be a bad market for you! Na you sabi! Anne Ibiere already regretting, you will be next if you don’t run! Enough said!

• Surely

November 30, 2015 at 9:44 am

u “tot” u “tot” u “tot” … continue to tot

I wonder whether she came to tell u who her bf was

• RIFF RAFF

November 30, 2015 at 8:58 am

She will dust herself up and move on. She has no choice. There’s an innocent baby to feed and maybe bills to pay. Good luck to her endeavours;My wish is that she goes back to school as soon as possible. Contrary to the other babymama who is from a wealthy family and this singer who has a career, I don’t think Anna really has much to fall back on. Dear Anna, work hard and please return to school.

• Mayy

November 30, 2015 at 10:35 am

Sister Anna is an advanced mumu, hopelessly in love. How will she feel about it? Nothing, in a few days she’ll still go on Instagram, post a photo of him, and give a long mushy epistle. The girl is stupid as stupid can be.
      I know Chidinma cannot be baby mama number 3, she’s not naive or dumb like Anna. They will either date, break up, or he’ll marry her; Chidinma that is. I heard he’s had a massive crush on Chidinma for years.

13. nne

November 30, 2015 at 7:18 am

Chidinma please oh.Hmmmm

14. iy

November 30, 2015 at 7:19 am

This guy loves flirting with women o. Instead of thinking on how to go and pay Anna banners bride price he is here kissing another. Rubbish

• Janet

November 30, 2015 at 10:16 am

Looooool ???

• Abk

November 30, 2015 at 11:22 am

Pay Anna’s bride price indeed, the same way he paid Sandra’s. If he wanted to pay her bride price do you think he’ll have put her in the way he put her? I really hope girls learnt a lesson or two from this. I can never pity this girl cause she knew he already had a baby mama, but comfortably went and opened her legs for him. If she was baby mama 1; I can understand. I hope this girl doesn’t think Flavour will marry her; else she’s in for the biggest shock of her life.

• Abk

November 30, 2015 at 11:23 am

By the way, I’m referring to Anna about the marriage part. Girl don’t dream oh.

15. Anonymous

November 30, 2015 at 7:39 am

Baby mama number 3 in the making. They’re both adults, so it not my business. What I do not get, however, is how a woman has a child for Flavour and not even once has he acknowledged this child. If the child is not your own, let us know; but if she is, this is very irresponsible. O bu ro Ka-esi eme, Biko.

• Exq

November 30, 2015 at 11:36 am

I know right. He’s never acknowledged Anna’s child. At least he’s acknowledged Sandra’s own. On Mother’s Day he put a picture of both Sandra and their child and thanked her for giving him his carbon-copy and wished her a Happy Mother’s Day. He’s granted an interview in the past and admitted Sandra is his baby mama and mentioned they have a daughter. The only thing he’s done for Anna is like the 1st eve picture she put of the baby on Instagram. Even the dedication the baby recently had, he was absent. Girls, I hope you’re learning. Being a baby mama, number 2 at that can only lead to heartbreak, depression and discouragement.

16. Puzzles

November 30, 2015 at 7:42 am

Chidinma! Chidinma!! Chidinma!!!! How many times did I call u? Remember his first baby mama and Anna Ebiere!

17. Blueberry

November 30, 2015 at 7:48 am

I hope this was just for the show?!

• Mz Socially Awkward...

November 30, 2015 at 9:23 am

Even for a show, I would caution for some sort of protection between her lips and Flavour’s puckers. Like Saran Wrap or something because those bad boys seem to have been round a whole lotta different women…

• Somtoo

November 30, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Lmaooo. But seriously, i would just love to hear how flavour toasts these women biko…Ahn ahn. even if its for show, after all i know about flavour and he says “”lets su su onu (kiss) to make this show sweet””, i will think twice o.. i am not sure i will say yes. ahn ahn. The dude’s toasting game or charm must be on point. I mean even the other day on his birthday, genevieve and model ojy were seriously dancing for this guy. In the video she put up, Genny bebe was seriously swinging her hips to his song as she danced in front of him.

RESPECT OH MR NA BA NIA!

• Californiabawlar

November 30, 2015 at 6:57 pm

Lmaoooo!!! a whole saran wrap! Mz. SA o! you are wicked, see as you finish Flavor flav.
      To be honest though, I’d recommend a lead barrier sef….the places those lips have been? I’m sure they’re radioactive by now!

By the way, if I hear any defense against “slut-shaming” on any chicks post again ehn? See how BN fam finish this apparent man-slut now, and nobody has come to his defense. Not even one single ‘he who hath no sin’ comment?! o ga o! It’s a woman’s world on BN today…yay?

18. L

November 30, 2015 at 8:04 am

????? you all are the worst!

19. Oloye

November 30, 2015 at 8:16 am

Iranu abasha….!

20. abby

November 30, 2015 at 8:36 am

My dear Chidinma, I hope this is just an act, abi flavour juju don reach your own side too? Wake up from ur trance sharp sharp before your music career ends and u start selling shoes n bags too, with the title of a baby mama

• Exq

November 30, 2015 at 11:25 am

Chai, see shade. Lol. Because Anna Banner was selling bags of 10k and so on Instagram. ? You guys are ruthless, Lol.

21. UNN

November 30, 2015 at 8:54 am

Flavour is a manipulator…his songs will never play at my wedding…takes advantage of women- SMH

• jide

November 30, 2015 at 10:35 am

Here we go again blaming a man for the outcome of a game that clearly takes two willing participants.

• Nnechi Spicy

November 30, 2015 at 8:31 pm

blame the women that chose to be manipulated. Not him.

22. Daizzy

November 30, 2015 at 9:02 am

If this kiss is more than just a show, then I am disappointed! Chidinma, of all the good young men you could have, you chose this sperm bank? Tufiakwa!

23. OD

November 30, 2015 at 9:02 am

Another ANNIED IDIBIA in the making.

24. peyton

November 30, 2015 at 10:33 am

This is just a stage Act na you people should calm down. Flavour likes drama na so its just all part of the song( I am hoping) Artistes and Actors and Actresses dey try sha. Cant be kissing anyone heck no

25. Onos

November 30, 2015 at 10:34 am

Hmmmm……hepatitis is real oh. ST is not via sex alone. Don’t just go exchangin saliva.

• Onos

November 30, 2015 at 10:35 am

***STD

26. chee

November 30, 2015 at 10:34 am

Chidinmma,you’re a disappointment!!! But come to think of it,which one come be my business fa? But flavour the baba wey do the juju for u sabi well well!

27. Viviana

November 30, 2015 at 10:52 am

Stop it you are not Beyoncé and Jay Z. You are Africans, a handshake would have sufficed lol

28. A.D.A.

November 30, 2015 at 10:58 am

lol Nigerian Future Hendrix. Chidinma please just keep both hands on your birth control.

29. Middle Girl

November 30, 2015 at 11:03 am

My BellaNaijarians never disappoint. I enjoyed the comments more than the story. LOL

30. julie

November 30, 2015 at 11:05 am

Hummm this is real kiss O

31. julie

November 30, 2015 at 11:05 am

Hummmm this is real Kiss O

32. prince

November 30, 2015 at 11:42 am

Chidinma open her yeye mouth kiss ashawo Flavour wey him stuff no dey stay inside pant without looking for food. ishokay

33. OJ

November 30, 2015 at 1:22 pm

I thought its always said good girls like bad boys….she definitely enjoyed it, must have been lusting after it a long time. Had it been Flavour now took off his clothes, im sure that thing in between her legs would salivating

34. tish

November 30, 2015 at 2:37 pm

Hahaha Jeez! Una funny die. It was just for the performance o I watched it live. That’s the thing about having a bad reputation, it precedes you. Flavour don turn tuface overnight. Eziafakaego!

35. Miss T

November 30, 2015 at 3:58 pm

OH, how i love to read comments on here, be laughing on my desk like a lunatic.. okay this is wat i have to say, i think they are doing dis so u guys can think as ur thinking now, its a way of promoting themselves nd as for those saying chidinma should not like him cus he’s not gud enough for her, wat has love got to do wit dat? don’t people fall in love wit killers? he has baby mamas, did he rape dem? NOPE it was a mutual understanding, he was foolish enough to cum in nd they were foolish enough not to have done anything abt it which means they wanted to get pregnant so y put all d blames on him biko? nd y should they let an artist, som1 who sees all kinds of girls every time have sex wit them without a condom?…………anyways chidinma is an adult, she can kiss who ever she wants *ITSNONOFOURBUSINESS … we can judge them cus we can see theirs, wat abt our own ni? **OKBYE

• Californiabawlar

November 30, 2015 at 7:10 pm

yay!! Here you are….Balance in the comment section. All is well with the world!

lol…p.s. Because I’m the secretary general of the Association of Judgemental Judys, I’m contractually obligated not to agree with your point of view, I just appreciate some competition….dazzal! muahh!

36. Felinda

November 30, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Nigerian Charlie Sheen sharing Salinas and spits with anyone. Ewwww. Gross. And this is whom razz low self esteem women fantasize on, disgusting. I don’t care how much I love his songs, I wouldn’t touch him with a ten foot pole

37. Felinda

November 30, 2015 at 6:01 pm

Typo on SALIVAS

38. Bluey

November 30, 2015 at 7:24 pm

Yeah…i understand the song they performed to was a love song but the kissing part was not necessary.

39. kanayo

November 30, 2015 at 8:04 pm

Flavour is just telling Anna and her other mate to shift small to accomodation chidinma. Looool.

40. word

November 30, 2015 at 10:17 pm

mmm…im a little scared for her, plus in all her interviews she always says “i cant date anyone in the music industry” she literally says it in all her interviews, i hope this is for show, you date a celeb and go behind your words, i just dont think flavor is advisable.

41. ogeAdiro

November 30, 2015 at 11:54 pm

It’s funny how all the gay rumours surrounding Flavour disappeared once the baby mamas gist started. SMDH! World people, I fear una!

42. nnenne

December 1, 2015 at 2:47 am

My goodness, I can’t believe Nigerians!
    This is a publicly stunt, biko! !!

43. ATL's finest

December 2, 2015 at 6:05 pm

???????????????lmao!!!! Theses comments tho BN with their un-disinfected mouth/typo hands.. I think they both have a crush on eachother #Friendswithbenefits#. Chidinma no want baby mama #3