News

Kogi Man & his “Magical” Tortoise Arrested for Armed Robbery

BellaNaija.com

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Do you believe in magical creatures? Well, Nasim Aliu, leader of a notorious armed robbery gang in Kogi State does. He and his magical tortoise were recently arrested by Kogi police.

According to Daily Sun, after the arrest, Aliu confessed that that he got his power from a magical tortoise, with which he used to execute his armed robbery operations.

“Yes, I am a leader of a robbery gang which robbed on major highways in Kogi and Edo States, we had operated for more than 12 times Successfully without being caught and the success of these robberies was as a result of the protection of this tortoise. Anytime I wanted to go for robbery operation, I would consult the tortoise who will tell me whether the robbery would be successful or not. After saying some incantation to it, the tortoise would speak and tell me to go or not to go.

In serious operation, I would hang the tortoise on my chest, covering it with my shirt and anytime I did that ,it helped to protect me from bullets. No enemy’s bullets can hit me any time I hang it on my chest,” he said.

Staring sadly his tortoise while in police custody, Aliu further stated,  “but you my great magical tortoise, you failed to tell me that the police were around the corner of my house, you failed to speak and you failed to give your usual signs… It is now that I believe this adage ‘every day for the thief, one day for the owner.’”

Commenting on the arrest, state Commissioner of Police, Emmanuel Ojukwu said Aliu and his gang members had been terrorising innocent motorists for a long time, saying they specialised in robbing along Lokoja/ Okene, and Okene/Auchi/ Benin high ways.

Photo Credit: www.fws.gov

1. Karma

November 9, 2015 at 12:20 pm

In defence of the tortoise, since he only replies when CONSULTED he could not give the criminals any forewarning LOL!

• The Time of The End Has Finally Come.

November 10, 2015 at 8:52 am

@karma, “After saying some incantation to it, the tortoise would speak and tell me to go or not to go.”
      “Aliu further stated, “but you my great magical tortoise, you failed to tell me that the police were around the corner of my house, you failed to speak and you failed to give your usual signs… ”

The process is clear: he made incantations to it, then thereafter, the tortoise spoke; therefore, for him to lament that the tortoise failed to tell him about the police, failed to speak, and failed to give the usual signs, he certainly did his own part and had made the usual incantations to it beforehand.

As he himself confessed and recognised, every day for the thief but one day for the owner. The Day of Judgement arrived and power of hell failed.

The demons that had been speaking through the animal, as satan did through the serpent right from the Beginning to our ancestors, Adam and Eve, were arrested, along with their power, by God, and he, who was their servant and satan’s operative and agent in the earth, also automatically became available for arrest and was arrested in the natural realm.

As the Word of God testifies, “All power belongs to God”, there is no power of hell, darkness and satan, no tortoise from hell that can operate its powers (which they enjoy ONLY at the indulgence of God till the end of all things/Final Judgement) beyond the limits and also, beyond the expiry date set for it, by God, and that Divine Day for The Owner, that Divine One Day, that Day when every evil tortoise, every enemy and power of hell is destroyed, stripped naked, rendered completely powerless, disgraced, shamed and exposed publicly and arrested and brought to an irreversible and complete end must surely always come.

For HIS Glory. For HIS Glory. For HIS/God’s Glory.

2. TeeA

November 9, 2015 at 1:13 pm

@ Karma, U’re so right. That’s the same thing that came to my mind. The tortoise wasn’t consulted

3. Adaigbo

November 9, 2015 at 1:45 pm

At least, it is a Kogi man… Not Igbo man… Thats how they will be terrorizing travelers on that Abuja road. the robbery even got worst this ember month. People should be alert o. And they always come in group. Robbing more than 10 cars at once. I was an eye witness just last week. Everyone be alert

4. ATL's finest

November 9, 2015 at 2:44 pm

Lmao! All na hussle. Survival of the fittest

5. Gia

November 9, 2015 at 3:11 pm

*facepalm*

6. gurl_wendy

November 9, 2015 at 4:23 pm

Sounds like a tales by moonlight story, “The Kogi man and his magical tortoise”, ha ha..

• Vikhie