Toya Wright is rapper Lil Wayne’s ex and only wife to date. The mother of their first child, Reginae Carter, who recently had an elaborate 16th birthday party, with a budget of over half a million US Dollars.
Her current husband Mickey “MempHiTz” Wright is a music producer, who singer and former Love & Hip Hop reality TV star K Michelle has accused of physically assaulting her when they were dating.
Toya and her husband’s marriage has been on the rocks for a few months, so the pair have decided to undergo divorce counseling on reality TV, a Bravo show called, “Untying The Knot.”
Now we’ve given you the background, here are the jaw-dropping details of their ‘arrangement’.
- Toya gives her husband an 8-day ‘hall pass’ each year. He can do whatever he wants, “no questions asked”.
- Toya herself is not allowed to cheat. Memphitz said, “She don’t need that. She’s a woman.” “Men, we’re built a little bit different than you.”
- Toya bought her husband a $10,000 professional camera after he claimed he was interested in photography.
- Toya discovered naked photos of other women on the camera.
- Toya is now upset, saying in the clip, she doesn’t like how Memphitz lives “like a single man” while she’s “over here as a married woman.”
Wow! Even Vikki Ziegler, the host of the show who has probably ‘heard it all’ as a divorce attorney, author and motivational speaker couldn’t hide her surprise at their arrangement.
Here’s the trailer:
Did any BellaNaijarian in the US watch this episode?