Music

Listen to Niyola’s Version of Adele’s “Hello”

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Niyole

EME artist Niyola is the latest music star to jump on Adele’s hit song “Hello” and drop a cover.

Listen to her version below.

1. oluchi

November 19, 2015 at 4:44 pm

enough already….are y’all getting paid for this? oya cover another song biko

• Kaeto

November 20, 2015 at 1:40 am

Because I have listened to the original. This fails.

2. ajikoko

November 19, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Niyola singing from the kingdom of Adele. Oma ga ke!…..

3. fancynancy

November 19, 2015 at 4:53 pm

My goodness . Must we ruin an already perfect song though??? Jheez!!! Can Adele bask in her success in peace?? Warraheck!! Soon skales will release his own. You people should fear God. Niy

• Hian

November 19, 2015 at 5:22 pm

LOL…Poor Skales. Your comment has me cracking up.

• ATL's finest

November 20, 2015 at 10:18 am

@ Fancynacy I feel ur pain! I swear BN need to be sued if one more Adele’s hello song gets covered. This is bcuming RIDIC & madness at it’s peek.. Like seriously only Nigerians don’t let anything go.. They will get hold of it, use it, bury it, do funeral & bring it back to life useless.
      ALL ye covering tappers.. Let this shit GO all the awards will be given to the ORIGINAL OWNER “ADELE” not all these Adele wannabes . If e no b Advil, e no if b Advil. ( if it ain’t Adele, it can’t be her). I didn’t bother listening for I have heard enough. Y’all about to make someone hate this beautiful song. SAY NO TO Hello COVERINGS & better still, ask Sean Tizzle who sang it better.

4. Tee

November 19, 2015 at 4:53 pm

I am sorry but Meh!!!!!

• Tee

November 19, 2015 at 8:28 pm

Lol @ your name

5. Dolly

November 19, 2015 at 4:53 pm

Yasssssssssss honey chile I was waiting like did Niyola get my memo yet.

6. fancynancy

November 19, 2015 at 4:55 pm

Niyola you have a beautiful voice but this will NOT be your claim to fame gurl. Sorry boo boo kitty ><

7. ese

November 19, 2015 at 4:56 pm

Niyola boo..she tried. I know she can sing better than this though, she sounded tired

8. khamila

November 19, 2015 at 5:04 pm

niyi,mind yourself o.what is this na?
    if adele had sang it this way,you think you’ll be doing a cover?
    mind yourself o

9. Ms jazz

November 19, 2015 at 5:08 pm

Niyola is very talented! I love her voice BUT in this song? NO pleasee Nini, you didn’t quite cut it.

10. Miss Anoni Moss

November 19, 2015 at 5:14 pm

ENOUGH covers already!!!! y’all have made me to hate this song now.

11. missjay

November 19, 2015 at 5:15 pm

Nini, that was nice. i guess you weren’t singing exactly the way Adele did. You sure did the song your own way. weldone

12. frank

November 19, 2015 at 5:26 pm

Badd cover, I blame Banky w for this mess, why?

13. ;

November 19, 2015 at 6:00 pm

chai!! you guys are mean sha! Niyola dont mind them oh… if you like, you can do a cover of any fela songs.. i love fela!!

14. Udegbunam Chukwudi

November 19, 2015 at 6:20 pm

I kinda like it sha 🙂

15. Michael

November 19, 2015 at 6:27 pm

*CRYING**”””’ CRYING”””” CRYING””””” Please no more…. no more covers . i beg you.

16. Moi

November 19, 2015 at 6:37 pm

Ahn ahn, Niyola, if Adele had sang this song this way, would u have done the cover??? Ogini…..Abeg, 9ja, it have do jare, before we will soon see Vic-O doing the remix

17. Colour Purple

November 19, 2015 at 6:59 pm

I was prepared to hate this, but it was really good. Some parts could have been better but I enjoyed listening to it. Good Job!

18. Grapes

November 19, 2015 at 7:43 pm

She try sha! its just that we don tire

19. Christian Sister

November 19, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Waje where are you? Please come and do naija proud with your own cover biko. All these ones are putting us to shame. Better still, you and Timi can do a duet cover for the song. Double the pleasure.

20. Tee

November 19, 2015 at 8:27 pm

God bless u o
    Niyola got a good voice but she kinda messed up the chorus.Which Adele did she listen to?at a point,I thot she was singing in Yoruba

21. Naveah

November 19, 2015 at 8:37 pm

In the words of another popular song – LET IT GO, LET IT GO!!! And I must be the only person who doesn’t think this girl can sing, I saw her perform at the NEA awards 2014, hmmmmm sha lets just say, she was sexy but since that was not why she was there, it doesn’t count and as for what she was there to do, let’s just say she was underwhelming ESPECIALLY since she went on AFTER Praiz.

22. Dupe Williams

November 19, 2015 at 8:51 pm

No no no. Apart from the fact that it’s darn to late to be doing a cover, she spoiled it. Horrible version

23. Noms

November 19, 2015 at 9:50 pm

This cover won’t end until Waje,Timi and Iyanya,yes Iyanya has done their. Niyola,nice attempt…

24. Mrs Haastrup

November 19, 2015 at 9:51 pm

Thanks very much Oluchi. It is becoming annoying and irritating too. ENOUGH WITH THESE SONGS PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE

25. Mrs Haastrup

November 19, 2015 at 9:51 pm

THIS RATHER

26. Mz Socially Awkward...

November 19, 2015 at 10:21 pm

Una dey talk long grammar, when Omawunmi’s reggae version of “Hello” is getting played on the airwaves of a PH radio station even as I type… I mean, should that even be happening, at all? Surely, it’s about time for Adele to come get her royalties for all these covers that are about to become solo jams??

• ATL's finest

November 20, 2015 at 10:21 am

Lol they can play ALL they want cuz in the end who’s getting the Grammy’s, Emmy’s ,VMAs, etc? None of them but ADele.. Nigerians make everything ugly & tiring.

27. igotabigdick

November 19, 2015 at 10:29 pm

with all this critique sef I couldn’t listen to the song all through.

28. beind

November 19, 2015 at 11:44 pm

Adele see what u caused now? Ehn?

Hello nigerians, pls stop singing hello. o ti su wa. e don do.

29. Me

November 20, 2015 at 6:33 am

What is this hot microwaved mess Bikonu. But why?

30. Zee

November 20, 2015 at 8:11 am

She tried. Check out Amanda Cole’s cover on YouTube. Her vocals alone na die

• barbiie bitch

November 24, 2015 at 4:50 am

Yes her voice is amazing, to die for I even downloaded it.

31. lad

November 20, 2015 at 8:56 am

No No No!!! I’m done!!!!! You guys are gonna make the original song boring already, kilode naaw?! *walks away*

32. Tosin

November 20, 2015 at 9:02 am

It’s different but still gorgeous. Cheering on Niyola, bring it Baby.

33. jhennique

November 20, 2015 at 9:18 am

e don do na. im sick of this already. All the effizy just spoil the song. Cant you see how Joe and Taps sang it?
    Please anuty Tiwa dont venture this path abeg before i lose my mind

34. tosin

November 20, 2015 at 9:20 am

Terry g”s cover innabit…….just jejely brace ursef guys,dont bother complaining about Niyola…..it cnt get any better.

35. Hello from the other side

November 20, 2015 at 9:26 am

Niyiola abeg goan sleep….Joe & Emma did it for me , cant stop listening to their versions.

36. ATL's finest

November 20, 2015 at 10:22 am

@ Igotbigdick Your forum name tho? This is BN not “hello I need some”. No turn am to Adult site

37. the miss

November 20, 2015 at 12:23 pm

this niyola somebody should take several seats o jare, see as she scatter the song anyhow. she has only exposed the fact that she doesnt have a strong voice at all and she should have stayed away from this song. to take on this song, u need to have a very strong voice and also know how to control it. she was just jumping from one note to the other and using very unnecessary adlibs. trying to be like beyonce? u go taaay for busstop. my ears were hurting from listening to this cuz she sounded like she was crying. she cudnt even hold the notes the way adele and omawunmi did. she should jejely stick to her lane and do her normal naija songs where she can only be compared to herself…piting urself against an international star and failing at it is the worst thing u can do to ur career.

38. Tobi

November 20, 2015 at 2:36 pm

You have a nice voice Ms. Niyola, but please get some inspiration, sing your own song and make it great song so others can cover it. Adele might be flattered but this is getting ridiculous.. Don’t you want to be an original?

39. Rose

November 20, 2015 at 3:28 pm

She tried to copy Jade Novah or should i say Adele and she failed.
    too much autotune
    I mean can any nigerian singer sing WITHOUT autotune?

40. berry

November 20, 2015 at 5:05 pm

Omaawunmi still d bestt

41. Tee

November 20, 2015 at 10:46 pm

Timi Dakolo shebi u can hear us shout ur name since.Are u in d studio already?hurry up pls.
    Waje,c’mon girl we need u ASAP.
    Thanks

42. Finally!Finally

November 21, 2015 at 4:13 pm

OmaWonder still d best!!!!

43. MEE

November 22, 2015 at 9:39 pm

Emmys are not for songs but for television programs. Oh and it’s spelt “Grammys” and “Emmys”, not the way you spelt it. I guess you are part of the “Nigerians making things ugly and tiring” with your ignorance.