News

This Photo of Pastor Paul Adefarasin of House on the Rock is Trending

BellaNaija.com

Pastor Paul Adefarasin
Pastor Paul Adefarasin of the House on the Rock Church is keeping his body in tip-top shape. This photo of the Pastor after a workout session with fitness expert/Gulder Ultimate Search Season 4 winner Dominic Mudabai is trending right now.

Here is what Dominic posted alongside the photo

Your life is a sum total of your thoughts… Selah.
The incredible power of a thought.
In the beginning was the logos.
In the beginning was a thought and the thought was with God and the thought was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by a thought; and without a thought was not any thing made that was made. In thought was life; and the thought was the light of men.

Thank you Metropolitan Pastor Paul Adefarasin for a wonderful message yesterday. @houseontherockchurch

A successful business brand is not a product but a thought.
Ask Jobs,Gates,Dangote

Many online have commented that the Pastor is in great shape considering that he is 52 years old.

That’s what we call keeping the body and spirit in shape!

Photo Credit: Instagram – dominicwung

1. Cindy

November 10, 2015 at 9:26 am

Lol………..make una live pastor alone oo, cos I can see them agents of darkness preparing their weapons.
    *sipping kunu*

• Seriously

November 10, 2015 at 11:52 am

I didn’t know pastor A was packing like that under those well tailored suits. I’m about to be pay a visit to his church.
      Pastor A, I need you to pray for me about certain things.
      Googling his church address…..

• Mbaks

November 10, 2015 at 1:24 pm

Sista Sista in da Lord.

• tosin adegbite

November 10, 2015 at 1:24 pm

LOOL..CINDY OF LIFE,YOU ARE FUNNY!!!

2. Busarni

November 10, 2015 at 9:40 am

God protect him from the daughters of eve

• memebaby

November 10, 2015 at 10:08 am

eve abi jezebel ? lol pastor is looking good! il have to send this to my dad..

• lotusflower

November 10, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Yes, we all should. Naija parents always like to send us info on what “our mates” are doing. Thanks for the idea. I am sending to daddy ASAP.

• Flygirl

December 11, 2018 at 7:57 am

So apt …

• Mz Titilitious

November 10, 2015 at 4:38 pm

lmao! U wnt kill me wit ur comments 😀

• Bola

November 10, 2015 at 9:23 pm

Daughters of eve were minding their business before he went to wear this tight sexual shirt. If it was a woman now, we won’t hear the last of it. Me, I am sexually aroused by this picture sha. I didn’t care about him till now. I’m imagining him shirtless. #wahala

3. Bella

November 10, 2015 at 9:45 am

That’s what we call keeping the body and spirit in shape! and the church at BN altogether said AMEN. He puts a lot of young men to shame o!

• Thatgidigirl

November 10, 2015 at 10:32 am

AMEN!!!….and that gray beard, yum mmmmm. if he lays hands on me I must fall under the anointing, but i would fall forward…on him. ; )

• ese

November 10, 2015 at 11:23 am

SMH!

• mee

November 10, 2015 at 11:26 am

lmaooooooooooo i bind you all in the name of Jesus!!

• Somtoo

November 10, 2015 at 11:32 am

hahahaha and ifeanyi will be there to give you a thunderous slap as you are falling forward , better fall backwards.
      Looking good pastor

• RitaO

November 11, 2015 at 2:43 pm

Haaaaaaahahahaha……..and stick on him like glue for a good solid minute before the “jealous ” ushers yank you off with a vengeance………

4. Moyo

November 10, 2015 at 10:21 am

Well done, Pastor, I hope he is a good role model, He is just a year younger than my husband, I cant believe it, no pot belly in sight. He is putting a lot of his age mates to shame. Must post the link,

• Flygirl

December 11, 2018 at 8:02 am

Madam…which one is putting age mates to shame naaa. To each his own. If oga pot belly dey vex you so much. Find ways to encourage him to gym it out. Maybe join him to encourage him and make it fun.

You too be a kid while at it. Laugh foolishly at the slightest thing, tease him, try to tweak for him. Brush your hand on his something first seemingly innocently then again and again. Just be his babe for once and you both can achieve it.

Don’t let Pastors 8 pack destroy your home o. If not get ordinary guest room for you so my sister face front. The grace is only green where you water it

5. elsa

November 10, 2015 at 10:25 am

Hello there pastor Bae…?

6. Akinnagbe Temitope

November 10, 2015 at 10:26 am

Pastor is looking good. May God bless him and grant him good health

7. La Vie

November 10, 2015 at 10:30 am

This is a perfect example to those who think to worship God means you have to look terrible,awful,poverty stricken and sick looking all in the name of spreading the Gospel. We are made to dominate the world, subdue,multiply in all possible ways, who says you cannot be fly even as a pastor.
    God bless all the true pastors of the word and living it daily.

• Seriously

November 10, 2015 at 11:55 am

@mrs chidukane

Sista, please share your testimony. How has he blessed you with his charisma?

• adelemummy

November 12, 2015 at 11:12 am

Mr/Ms Seriously, she didn’t say his charisma has blessed her. She said he has blessed her. Read her comment again with clear mind and stop fishing for salacious stories where there are none.

• Ann Williams

January 3, 2016 at 11:03 pm

Your comments are the sort we need to read.
      Even though we are being taught about the wiles of the devil (and his cohorts and human instruments), there are those who are having conversations with him still.
      The lust of the eye!!!
      It’s God who deems lusting after another, who is not your spouse, adultery.
      You are absolutely correct. Why should God’s temple look decrepit and unkempt?
      Pastor should be commended and be seen as an example of how to care for our bodies – the home of The Holy Spirit.

8. mrs chidukane

November 10, 2015 at 10:37 am

I love this man so much! His charisma is so undeniable. He has blessed my life so much.

9. nonso

November 10, 2015 at 10:43 am

I like the bearded look. RMD, and lot of older men are putting up this look..

10. ibu

November 10, 2015 at 10:51 am

kai wetin come be my excuse?. @ 34 with Mr. Ibu’s shape. Oya spirit of star and big bottle of heineken i bind una cos una join dey contribute. i don vex. time to hit the gym.

11. jhno

November 10, 2015 at 12:25 pm

*in the voice of falz the bad guy* God save him from karashika

12. Olanna&Odenigbo

November 10, 2015 at 1:20 pm

inspiring…… what’s with the ‘metropolitan’ pastor though?….he doesn’t do village evangelism???

• Audrey

November 10, 2015 at 2:15 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. OMG! Village evangangelism things

13. tosin adegbite

November 10, 2015 at 1:35 pm

You all are soooo damn funny!!!…how you all gon’ talk about ma pastor like that???? you all are tripping for pastor A…lol,na wa o!

14. whocares

November 10, 2015 at 1:50 pm

LMAOOOOO. Metropolitan pastor….he doesn’t go to the village, the village comes to him #thuglife?
    @Mr. Ibu- plix dont come and ruin my afternoon jare. I love my guiness and amstels dearly but that fear of pot belly is always nagging at the back of my mind. For now, i’m good as I drag my behind to boxing regularly, but that pot belly fear is reaaaalll. I refuse to believe its beer that causes pot belly sha. So drag yourself to the gym biko and come back and testify over a pint? abi what else is a pulzon to drink on a sunny afternoon or a cold night? or every so often for that matter?

• nwanyi na aga aga

November 10, 2015 at 3:31 pm

whocares you are a guy? Mbanu! *scratches head*

15. Rolly

November 10, 2015 at 2:53 pm

He is seriously giving me RMD tease! These older men have been putting my mates to shame lately.

16. KK

November 10, 2015 at 3:42 pm

He looks so good for hid age! Wow!
    i’m happy we Nigerians have started taking fitfam seriously mehn
    Our local delicacies consists of CARBS AND CARBS AND MORE CARBS! as a kid, I used to think we were all born to have pot bellies once we hit our late teens

17. whocares

November 10, 2015 at 4:01 pm

lmaooooo. My dear Nwanyi, I am a laydeee o. I just love beer is all. lool.

• nwanyi na aga aga

November 11, 2015 at 8:59 am

Ahhh I was afraid o..Looool!

18. mary

November 10, 2015 at 4:36 pm

God save this pastor from the karashikas

19. ibu

November 11, 2015 at 8:49 am

@whocares I’ll definitely taking you up on the pint. Went to the gym last night after work and almost collapsed on the threadmill. This pot belly must die.#Mountainoffire

20. Gaskiya

December 21, 2015 at 7:20 am

You don’t need any man’s prayer because God will answer your prayer if you have confidence in God yourself. Read Matthew 7:7