News

See What Omotola wore for the Dare2Dream 2015 Finale tonight

BellaNaija.com

Dare2Dream 2015 Omotola 3BellaNaija has been keeping you updated on all the activities during this season of Dare2Dream by Kinabuti and PulseNG sponsored by FCMB.

Tonight was the grand finale!

BN will bring you all the scoop on the winner. However, we spotted Nollywood superstar and activist Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde looking youthful in a hooded ensemble.

Check her out.

Omotola with Ono Bello & Kelechi Amadi Obi

Omotola with Ono Bello & Kelechi Amadi Obi

Omotola with the winner and reps

Omotola with the winner, Mo Abudu, Ladi Balogun of FCMB and reps

Photo Credit: Instagram – coolfmlagos | onobello | dare2dreamnig

1. emma

December 6, 2015 at 11:27 pm

Aww my OMO T. I love her so much, I just hope that she’s not rude like Genny.

• Squad

December 7, 2015 at 12:17 am

This is abt omotola not genny pls. Stop creating unnecessary fan war.

• californiabawlar

December 7, 2015 at 1:17 am

Omotola is rude oh!!

Maybe she don mashure now sha….but as of early to mid 2000s….her arrogance and snotty attitude was well known and even discussed openly in the media.
      What are you saying sef? Did you ever pay attention to the whole celebrity dance competition debacle? It was such a turn off.

Since you made this post about Genny…I’d say this, I’m a Genny stan…I really like her for some reason…plus a close friend had a run in with her and the experience was pleasant. Now, I love with my head, so I know there must be some truth to the stories of her bad attitude….
      Miss Genny na God I take beg you, please shange ya behavior…I only have 4 or 5 celebrities (plus international o) I’d actually acknowledge if I ran into them, and you and Tubaba top that list….I’d hate to loose you. It’s doesn’t take much to be humble and nice. It actually feels waaaay better than being arrogant. You might have developed the attitude as a defense mechanism, but sister the battle is over, you made it to the top. Now, please start playing nice.

• Sekini

December 7, 2015 at 10:09 am

Watch the key words:- now please start playing Nice. Lol. How can someone who is naturally not nice start being nice? By playing nice of course. It’s part of the act. Lol. A good soul is a good soul. A bad soul will always be a ….

• Californiabawlar

December 7, 2015 at 11:31 am

I can even lie, I had to like your response.

In her defense, I’m hoping she was only ‘playing’ bad…lol. Like it’s all a front to have some mystery to her media persona… But you have a really good point still…Oh well!!

• Someonecute

December 7, 2015 at 3:10 am

Why is dat anytime Omotola or Genny’s news come up, someone must compare them to one another. Only on BN

2. Squad

December 6, 2015 at 11:50 pm

Omotola just keep slaying. I cant wait to see the full dress.

• George

December 7, 2015 at 8:37 am

Especially Omotola fans , this shows how insecure they are

• Sekini

December 7, 2015 at 10:11 am

Daftest statement of the year. Smh

3. DIddy

December 7, 2015 at 12:31 am

@emma what has genny got to do in this news Aproko, work no pay, Btw omotola u look gorgeous

4. Bro

December 7, 2015 at 12:56 am

Phew! OMOSEXYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!

5. JEGAism

December 7, 2015 at 7:43 am

Na dem they organize na dem dey win!!!! Scoffs!!!

6. anon

December 7, 2015 at 8:48 am

Way to go, it’ll look better on your teenager’s

7. Darling

December 7, 2015 at 9:40 am

Omotola is just a beautiful woman! I have met her and just like every human she probably has her snotty side we all have! However, overall, she is very down to earth and friendly. Very approachable if you’re not intimidated by the guards or whatever. I found her warm and actually prettier in person.