Events

#TheExperience10 – Precious Moments from a Life Changing Event

BellaNaija.com

Hands up, who enjoyed The Experience?
The 10th edition of the gospel mega-concert has been described as “Life Changing” by attendees and viewers who enjoyed the concert online including here on BN TV.

Here are the first photos from the event which capture so many previous moments including performers such as Donnie McClurkin, Nathaniel Bassey, Chioma Jesus, Hezekiah Walker, Jessica Reedy, Kim Burrell and Midnight Crew.

HRC_0843

HRC_1902

HRC_1933

Jessica Reedy

Kim Burrell

1. lc

December 6, 2015 at 1:37 pm

absolutely wonderful! theres nothing like worshipping God. so refreshing.

2. Miss Shee

December 6, 2015 at 1:53 pm

This picture is an understatement, I was blessed just from watching online… I can imagine those there at the venue in person…… Awesome God. May the Lord continue to bless the body of Christ

3. word

December 6, 2015 at 2:04 pm

Chioma Jesus’ session was too deep. People went either to their knees or flat on the floor. When she said ”woship the God who opened my womb after 15yr of barreness’, i just couldnt hold back my tears.

• Zee

December 6, 2015 at 2:18 pm

Wow!!!!

4. nnenne

December 6, 2015 at 2:15 pm

I just watched a little bit. Wish it will be on line.Awesome is how I describe it.

5. Zee

December 6, 2015 at 2:24 pm

The experience was an experience indeed.imagine the body of Christ in Nigeria united in one place worshipping with all of our hearts. A glimpse of what heaven looks like!!

6. SimplyAmazing

December 6, 2015 at 2:54 pm

Words can’t even begin to explain how amazing it was.!I love pastor Paul so much! May God continue to bless him, his family and his ministry

7. Asake

December 6, 2015 at 3:08 pm

This is the kind of unity i like to see..

8. ATL's finest

December 6, 2015 at 4:13 pm

I can tell EVERYONE was in the zone/spirit worshiping God. Everything that has breath should praise the lord. United we Stand & divided we Fall.. God bless his people.

9. Omo

December 6, 2015 at 6:03 pm

It was indeed an Experience!!! Watched it on dstv and I was truly blessed. All the artistes were wonderful but Chioma Jesus’s session was the best!!! The presence of GOD was so tangible!! Awesome!

10. belle

December 6, 2015 at 6:05 pm

It was amazingggggggggg I watched online till about 3am all I could say was the heavens opened. Kim Burrel mama you are blessed. Jessica Reedy is just sooo unique I wish I stayed awake for chioma Jesus and Nathaniel Bassey sigh . I am definately visiting when I get to Gidi.

please yall should upload on YouTube abeg I want it on constant replay.

11. Iya

December 6, 2015 at 7:09 pm

See ehn….what Chioma Jesus came to that place to do…hmmm…..She knew what she went there for…..#ChiomaJesusforpresident

12. Tosin

December 7, 2015 at 9:30 am

Some years ago I went to The Experience…so many adverts in the papers and everywhere, I had to go and be part of it.
    Nwa, after sleeping and sleeping (yes I prayed and sang a little too, but I really should have slept before leaving home), I ran into an old friend/flame at the venue, we hung out…
    Let’s just say since that time, I no dey go night vigil again.
    If #TheExperience causes you to sin, better pray in your house πŸ˜€

God bless Nigeria. God bless us all. Have a fantastic week.

13. Max

December 7, 2015 at 9:40 am

Gods presence always the best place to be.

14. Dee Lamz

December 7, 2015 at 12:03 pm

i have no idea why i’m having goosebumps by looking at these pictures…. looks like it was a great success, what a wonderful way to praise God …

15. Mz Titilitious

December 7, 2015 at 1:29 pm

it was Awesome!!!!!!

16. Timka

December 7, 2015 at 1:58 pm

Simply awesome and the coverage on social media was something else. It felt like I was there. There is sure an excellent spirit with that church

17. florence

December 7, 2015 at 2:22 pm

What AN EXPERIENCE. Worshipping God in Spirit and in truth. The atmosphere was Angelic. Awesome praises. My first experience though; I CAN NEVER MISS Any. I was Chiomaised ??????

18. florence

December 7, 2015 at 2:23 pm

*Chiomalised*

19. Ada

December 8, 2015 at 5:15 pm

Watched it online at first..then DSTV..
    It was everything… Ahhh…there’s nothing to describe all the things I felt that night..
    From when Frank sang Oghene doh to the Fifty prophesies by Pastor Ashimilowo…
    I n my friend watched,prayed…cried…
    God bless his ministry…n continue to give him more grace…