Relationships

Watch the Season Finale of #NdaniRealTalk with Denrele Edun, Chigul & Freeze!

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

It’s Tuesday and you know what time it is…#NdaniRealTalk time!

Today, the season of the show comes to an end with a special episode that features Chigul, Denrele Edun and Freeze with host of the show Cornelia O’Dwyer.

The episode focuses on enduring all sorts of emotional (sometimes physical) cheating and abuse just to maintain a front for others.

Watch below.

1. l

December 15, 2015 at 12:49 pm

chigul will never change!!! to funny!! but sha linda ikeji you dey rain!!

2. l

December 15, 2015 at 1:05 pm

this is my best so far too much sipping tea….. lmao

• Somtoo

December 15, 2015 at 3:25 pm

You just spoke my mind. Loveeeett!
      Saw denrele in a new light and i can certainly see why people love him. He is such a sweet guy.

I dont believe he talks too much. This right here is his personality and that is what pays his bills. I really dont think he said anything that isnt public knowledge. I was alot younger then when i heard the linda ikeji gist and i remember thinking Dan Foster was such a horrible person as people felt so sorry for Linda. All Denrele said is on google sef.

Cornelia as usual was spectacular but please stop interrupting people while they are talking. You might make them loose their train of thought and consequently not spill the beans they were about to. Wait till they are done talking and ask for clarifications. You did that alot with Freeze and im mad at you cos dude was about to spill gist

• nene

December 15, 2015 at 6:29 pm

yeah i also saw denrele in a new light. he seems like an honest person and true to himself.

3. dunni

December 15, 2015 at 1:06 pm

@Denrele you too talk, ahahn. Just calm down. @freeze what do you mean by “don’t leave me and this your friend alone o”. SMH for you freeze.

4. Funny gal

December 15, 2015 at 1:32 pm

This episode gat me saying…….Say Whaaaatttt?!?!
    Too juicy…

5. Duni

December 15, 2015 at 1:47 pm

The BEST and MOST interesting episode EVER!!! From the very beginning, my mouth was agape, and my eyes were popping!! Dripping, Juicy episode.

BN, season finale after an hiatus?! Come on…

6. Gold digger

December 15, 2015 at 2:02 pm

The tea today, omo my body couldn’t handle it.

7. Austar

December 15, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Denrele just had to make the Linda Ikeji info public……. That’s so not nice of him. Freeze is codedly giving us gist on his failed marriage

8. Lotusflower

December 15, 2015 at 2:13 pm

So much gist dropped in this episode. Na wa o! lol

9. Chacha

December 15, 2015 at 2:22 pm

hahaha!!! the woman @22.43 said “come come give me my money, don’t let me miss my money ooo” That woman’s reflex for her money was so hilarious.

10. Rrrrrrr

December 15, 2015 at 2:34 pm

I will just be refreshing anyhow

11. iyke

December 15, 2015 at 2:45 pm

As someone who has actually cheated, let me just say, it is incredibly irresponsible and so disrespectful to the other person.
    What constitutes cheating? Sexual thoughts of other women? Going out for lunch with an attractive coworker? Sexting with a female friend? Flirting and drooling over my celebrity crush or my online toaster?
    This is where I think it is imperative that we talk with our partners about their definition of cheating since people have different ideas of what constitute cheating. I have seen where reactions to this behavior had been more nuanced.
    While I still try to figure out why people cheat, if you have cheated, please know that you are not just some horrible monster who should die. And if you have been cheated on, please know that you deserve better.
    Once a cheater, always a cheater does not have to ring true for you.
    As for me, if God won’t save me from cheating, maybe a good woman will do it!

12. fabulicious

December 15, 2015 at 2:47 pm

Jesu….what did i just watch. kermit just appearing with lipton left and right… I love this episode of real talk abeg. Linda chineke emeeela gi ebere well well. That Dan Foster for cage ya destiny.

13. Kind of friend

December 15, 2015 at 2:56 pm

Denrele, you talk too much! Chatometer

2. Denerele what kind of friend are you? Why opening up your friend to the public like that? did you take permission from her b4 talking about her? Fake friends like you that people will confide in and then open their yansh to the whole world. long hissss

3. Cornelia has just acknowledged the fact that there are girls whose livelihood depends on men by collecting cars, lands and all that from different guys. They have different guys supplying them different things. Later they claim independence

4. hahaha @ denrele’s powerful lagos bigz girls (dating 4 married men and 2 single guys and they were all her boyfriends)

5. What do BN girls have to say to “Everyone is redeemable” considering the fact that your advice to Aunty Bella girls is that if he cheats once, he will do again?

6. Chigul, you are wise and matured mehn. You are able to reason from different view points not just one way traffic

7. Girls always think men leave them when they are well made. Did you hear Denrele’s story about Titi? Girls that we saw through school, that i applied jobs for all through, via my application letter and exam they gave her, got an international job and then started acting like a witch. When a girl steps up to, she does same

8. Good one Freeze. A lot of people are in a cheating relationship and dont have the courage to leave. We all know when things are not right but leaving is problematic. You better use the “ololo blood of God” that denrele used and move on

9. Bless you freeze again. It is a crime to believe marriage will solve all your problems. You see girls who refuse to pay the next house rent believing the man can hurry up and coem marry them so as to solve house rent problem. You see girls without job, no business, not source of income….believing the man will come marry them and take them out of their suffering. As they always say, no lady wants to suffer. It is a crime

10. Listen to Cornelia, marriage do solve some problems. And them men replies, so they like us to think.

11. Last few seconds of chigul so funny

• nene

December 15, 2015 at 6:30 pm

everything denrele said is public knowledge and has been on blogs before

14. oluchi

December 15, 2015 at 3:05 pm

juicy…
    mojibanks!

15. oluchi

December 15, 2015 at 3:13 pm

Chigurl….comments left me in stitches… “what if you’re a fighter and i am not?” lol

16. DD

December 15, 2015 at 3:15 pm

Denrele… Mr Loose Lips.

17. Hadiza

December 15, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Linda gist is a known gist since nah everybody know abt it or else u just started reading her blog 3 years ago aka last week if u knw her before 2010 u knw say na wa ,she has always have that tendency of razzness , n titi aka titi Fanta gist too is a known gist too … Any everybody is redeemable n all sin can b forgiven

18. Felinda

December 15, 2015 at 3:47 pm

i love Denrele die
    I just love his personality
    He is like a bff in my head
    He is too funny. The kind you can have as gist partner

19. kenya

December 15, 2015 at 3:54 pm

nna eh! see gist! choi! I’m sure Linda will pass out when she watches this! lol Derenle!!!! talkaholic

20. alwayshappy

December 15, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Chi gurl is just a class act, giving us lady, comedian and realist all in one frame. #Godblessyourmarket.

21. Blueberry

December 15, 2015 at 4:46 pm

Come and see me grabbing popcorn and coke! Ehn Denrele?! Did your sell your friend for 1cent?

22. MAN

December 15, 2015 at 5:33 pm

This is the best so far. Denrele be spilling tea. I never liked Denrele but now he’s proved to be a man of wisdom and a good consultant too.

• nene

December 15, 2015 at 6:32 pm

me too i like him now

23. ejiro

December 15, 2015 at 5:54 pm

*SIGH* Denrele did not spill any tea jare. I would even consider what he said as PR. If he had said something like Linda is dating former Mr. Nigeria. That would be some real tea. I’m not saying they are dating o.

24. nene

December 15, 2015 at 6:21 pm

too much gist in this episode. but ndani should have edited out denrele’s ex girlfriend’s name, most of us who know her, know who he’s talking about. this was a good episode. i think cornelia should bring denerele on the show every time.

• Denrele Tells all

December 15, 2015 at 6:36 pm

I agree….they could have bleeped her name out. Its Denrele’s truth yes, but there was no need to allow her name aired on the show. Ndani producers are soo damn tacky!!!!

Denrele better call these gold diggers outt….lol!!! I am shocked tho, cos him and his ex are still besties apparently, so why mention her gist all over. Uncle Freeze i bow oh, u dony sound like the arrogant guy the BN nation made u to be. You actually know how to spill grown man tea….hahhahaha!!! I am fan now

You take a show on a hiatus, only to come back and tell us that its the season finale..shey or e pe sha???? Smh

Soo they will say SKinny Girl in Transit is on season 2. Smh!!!

• K

December 16, 2015 at 8:55 am

Tacky producers or not, we enjoyed the show. Why should they bleep her name when you all see to know who he was talking about? Please it’s Real Talk with as little filter as possible, go and sit down if you don’t like it ehn.

25. Titi

December 15, 2015 at 6:53 pm

“Going on vacation with someone who isnt BAE”

seriously nigerians need to stop using the bae word. Its annoying

26. Bruno fierce Two

December 15, 2015 at 7:36 pm

Denrele is such a likeable person, I like him more now, such an honest and unassuming guy. Chigurl is so mature, love love her. Uncle Freeze is mouthy and thats about it, like a pastor that says do as I say not as I do. Uncle Freeze we know you well forget this talk. Oga you can sleep with anything abeg. Thank God your wife is leaving sh has had enough, stop painting her in a bad light biko.

27. Tosin

December 15, 2015 at 8:11 pm

The first 19 minutes or so, I was lost. In the 20th – 21st I agreed : marriage is a terrible thing 🙂 Now finally thank God, the street interviews.