News

“Hurray! Our first Son is 10 today” See Annie Idibia’s Lovely Birthday Message to Nino Idibia

BellaNaija.com

Annie Idibia

Today is Nino Idibia’s birthday. Nino is 2Baba and Sunmbo Adeoye’s son.

To wish him a happy birthday Annie Idibia shared this lovely message on Instagram saying:

Hurrrrrayyyyyyyy!!!!! Our first Son is 10 today!!!!! Nino Fabulous, so much Wisdom! The head of the gang!!! So proud and fortunate to be a part of your life! May you continue to grow in wisdom and become the great leader that you are!!! My fab Son… @ninoidibia mummy loves you

A couple of days ago Annie made his mum her Woman Crush Wednesday.

Click here if you missed it

1. ElessarisElendil

January 15, 2016 at 2:36 pm

Wow!! Doubt no dey who im Papa be!

• D

January 15, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Real carbon copy!!! Happy Birthday to him.

2. Joe

January 15, 2016 at 2:40 pm

The unity is good..Happy birthday Nino.

3. mary

January 15, 2016 at 2:52 pm

i like the way Annie comfortable relates with Sunbo, i think it’s because Sunbo is happily married, and so she doesn’t see her as a rival anymore, i think in future they will be more closer and the two families will be seen often together. sunbo’s sons and Annie’s kids usually hang out and relate more as siblings. However, i can’t say the same for Peru, Annie doesn’t want her closer to 2baba, she is single and the more she comes closer, the more chances of 2baba having more kids, so Annie knows what she’s doing. happy birthday to to Nino, continue to grow and shine

4. RIFF RAFF

January 15, 2016 at 3:03 pm

What is wrong with Annie’s nose in d right pic, like there’s gel on it or it’s peeling? HBD to d boy though……

5. kilipot

January 15, 2016 at 3:09 pm

LoooL. Okay.

6. Somtoo

January 15, 2016 at 3:14 pm

oyiri nnaya!

7. smh

January 15, 2016 at 3:16 pm

Annie, you are doing the right thing by loving them equally. be known and talked about as a fantastic stepmother not “the wicked step mother”. i pray this love grows everyday in your family. if you ever get to read this,please don’t change infact remove the “stepmother” tittle and be their fab mum.

bellanaija,it’s 2016 not 2015 dont insult me for posting comment quickly lol

• i no send

January 15, 2016 at 7:02 pm

people be drawing lengthy and fast conclusions based on solely on photos…she knows what she’s doing …if u from a polygamous background u will understand

• Cynical

January 15, 2016 at 8:31 pm

@i no send,I thought I was the only one thinking like that but I say may I no talk o.

8. Somebody

January 15, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Just a note to the BN writer of this post, a “couple” means 2. I recall that “woman crush” post was put on IG by Annie far more than two days ago so that sentence stating “a couple of days ago” is grammatically wrong. You’re welcome. #itsalllove

9. Adreronke

January 15, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Habaaaa this na small baba o lool! Too much resemblance…happy birthday young 2baba!

10. Marie Antoinette

January 15, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Happy birthday to Nino!
    Only God knows how much I love 2baba and his family…

11. abby

January 15, 2016 at 4:13 pm

don’t go back n delete this one too..u do not have to prove to d world that u love him, if his father, his mother n he knows..i think that’s just fine.

12. Nino

January 15, 2016 at 4:32 pm

It’s easier for annie because sumbo is married. In reality it’s not as easy as she poses to be… It takes the grace of God… Happy birthday Nino, your fab BN

13. kuku

January 15, 2016 at 4:44 pm

This is heart warming

14. happy

January 15, 2016 at 4:45 pm

@Somebody ¨a couple¨ also means few,some,a lot……..one time I had a room mate from Cayman Island and every time I used the phrase ¨a couple of times¨ she would make sure to understand I mean more than two times because that´s what she understands ¨a couple¨ to mean,I had to check the dictionary to make sure I was using it in the right context and I was.
    So bellanaija used the phrase ¨a couple¨ in the right context which also means ¨a few days ago¨……you @somebody English is an ever evolving language,upgrade yours before you correct others. Use your dictionary or like they say google is your friend.

Happy birthday Nino!!!!!! May God grant you wisdom to grow in grace .
    Good job Annie.

15. prince

January 15, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Nice one. that’s the right and best way to live. happy birthday ‘leader of the gang’ #ninoidibia

16. @edDREAMZ

January 15, 2016 at 4:55 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Hbd to him though… Dude is living the gud life no doubt….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

17. Munauwara

January 15, 2016 at 5:05 pm

HBD WULLNP

18. Sherlie Holmes

January 15, 2016 at 5:14 pm

Annie is a wise and smart woman, Peace is so much easier than strife. Bless her heart.

19. meelikey

January 15, 2016 at 7:57 pm

Dear Annie you’re a wise woman ,may you continue to grow in wisdom. Bless ya!

20. Cindy

January 15, 2016 at 10:15 pm

This makes me feel uncomfortable somehow. I love that she treats him like her son but please please the boy has a mother and he knows his mother. Stop claiming him abeg. Why are you stressing the ‘our son’, ‘my son’? I guess it’s because I hate it when people tell me I’m old enough to be your father/mother. That sentence irritates the hell out of me. You can only keep dreaming but you can never be my father or mother, I’m not a bastard. I just feel Annie is trying too hard to tell us that she has accepted the boy jare. It is not like you had a choice but to accept him in the first place. I mean, you married his father with your two korokoro eyes intact. No one is labelling you has a wicked stepmother so you can relax. Happy birthday little lad.

• Sweetsie

January 15, 2016 at 11:24 pm

Lolll @korokoro eyes.

21. Papacy

January 15, 2016 at 11:35 pm

Ahn Ahn! Ogini? Abeg who get cold water for the lady? Your blood de hot o.

22. holy.07061053325.

January 16, 2016 at 3:00 pm

nice photo.wether or not she has accepted the boy or she should accept him is nt dat relevant,i feel startin like this is a single of an evergreen love.

23. PD Young Billionaire