Scoop

Sorry…but Not Sorry! Uche Ogbodo apologizes for Social Media Outburst

BellaNaija.com

Uche Ogbodo 1Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has apologized for her profanity-laden social media outburst. However, the actress has made it clear that she is not sorry about her style choices and the way she chooses to live her life.

Read her post below.

Hi Everyone, i Wish to tender my heartfelt apology via IG, Since this is where it all Started.

I am apologising only ‘cos i see that my inappropriate use of the #F word in my rant has provoked & broken the hearts of my ardent Fans. I have no excuse really , i am so wrong and i have come to realise from your numerous outburst online that as a role model to many, such words are taboos in our cultural society, Pls Find it in your hearts to forgive me for this dire mistake, I promise not to , not even in the most provocative of situations Use the #F word again .

Am deeply sorry this and ofcos I love you way tooooo much to break your hearts, without you my Soul Fans there will be no Me.

Am equally sorry that I won’t be apologizing for somethings I love as a human being living in this ever evolving Fashion World.

Eg )1} I Love My Nose Ring, so am keeping it!
2} I Love My Cosmetics especially My Mac Lipsticks ,So am keeping them too! I will equally not apologize for the things that are beyond my power for example 1} why do I have a flat beautiful nose.
2} why do I have Wide full lips.
3}Why do I have such jawline ..etc God In his Infinite Mercy made me that way so I can’t change that.

For the people that called me The Raging Bull ?, Cow bell , Bull on Fire , you aint Far from the truth, Which has been my point from the onset, The Raging Bull is the Symbolic representation of my Star Sign (astrologically speaking) Cos i am A TAURUS (May 17) so am happy We are communicating fine ! Which was exactly my point when I said Am an Original.

lol Well Enough Said, but for those Who Love me dearly that i betrayed by my choice of Word during my Rage! am Sorry for real, from the bottom of my ❤ heart.. And for those who Hate Me, i am equally sorry for getting on your nerves and driving you crazy with my lifestyle, but if only you will create a little space in your heart to love me just a little bit, you will see that i aint that bad afterall. I Love You both (Lovers & Haters ) as Jesus does. God bless Us all #OneLove #happynewyear #2016 ✈

1. pinopino

January 5, 2016 at 10:04 am

That picture is giving me seizures!
    I don’t understand why someone will intentionally paint themselves to the point of harming other peoples eyes(people like me who cant unsee what i’ve seen). ewwww!

• briish queen

January 5, 2016 at 1:13 pm

and i wonder why she kept using the “am” instead of “i am”. i am not an English teacher but the fact that she repeatedly used it in that form is rather disturbing to me the reader. And she is a role model??? Enough said…

• Ifeyinwa A

January 5, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Abeg, back off already. Her fashion choice is her prerogative. If you don’t like it just concentrate on something else. Even after reading her post above this is all you can think of? Wow. No matter what one does, those that are lovers will FIND A WAY TO LOVE. Cheers.

2. serendipity

January 5, 2016 at 10:04 am

Oh well….her life, her choices…that is the way i see it

3. Naturallyziny

January 5, 2016 at 10:15 am

Good one Uche. but that girl deserves that kind of response. Just be subtle next time i guess, like Zendaya. lol. All these people calling Gods’ creation UGLY, God is definitely watching y’all in 3D. lol. Biko happy new year BN. Back to the matter.

4. RIFF RAFF

January 5, 2016 at 10:17 am

Mehn, chick looks like a shrine goddess in that costume.
    It’s 2016, make better choices daz all.

5. Spunky

January 5, 2016 at 10:34 am

Ok. I think I will like you a little more if you could down play the bithchy attitude. You are unique indeed…sin no more!

6. rah

January 5, 2016 at 11:02 am

It’s seems that the new one…vex on social media then apologize later

7. ada

January 5, 2016 at 11:12 am

Irritating much!

8. D

January 5, 2016 at 11:25 am

I don’t even know you before and ds pix…
    Oush! Gbigbi!! Heart Attack. I need a CPR

9. omo naija

January 5, 2016 at 11:30 am

role model to who? role model my foot!!! smh!!! she’s actually doing my head in attention seeker so you just realised that f word is inappropriate hun? you must be on high dose you need to be assessed

10. DatEnuguChic

January 5, 2016 at 11:45 am

Ewooooo this is what lack of scripts and acting jobs can cause. Aunty while you are at being yourself go and get some tutelage under Nse Ikpe Etim or Rita Dominic and sharpen your skills then make a big return to the screen through a Kunle Afolayan production, then we will know you have arrived. Stop chasing fake publicity im not impressed by it. A word is enough for the wise. Ya gazie

11. bn lover

January 5, 2016 at 12:34 pm

Uche wetin happen naa? Nobody is fighting you…u r busy fighting yourself and apologising later. Is scandal and controversy the new publicity stunt in 2016?

12. Ebere

January 5, 2016 at 1:16 pm

Please who is this “2016 NOTICE ME OR I DIE”? If you are not Davido and baby mama drama or Ciara and baby daddy drama, please shift………Your drama is not hot enough…….

• Oppy

January 5, 2016 at 4:56 pm

Exactly, she’s just an attention seeker. Now she got what she wanted.

13. phiney

January 5, 2016 at 3:18 pm

Something is definitely wrong with the English people speak these days. When did I’m become am? Imagine she was using it all through and did not even realize that it only makes her look like she was not serious during her English Language lessons. It is not just her though. These days I hear people using I am (I’m) wrongly and I don’t know if they even listen to themselves talk or read what they write before they post on social media.
    Uche you only managed to disgrace yourself some more. Take revision lessons in English Language. A self-esteem therapist will be of utmost benefit to you too. Positive self improvement in every aspect of life is the best thing that can happen to anyone especially the so called role models.

14. Idomagirl

January 5, 2016 at 7:45 pm

All these people and their imaginary haters sef…abeg.