Events

All the Photos! Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, Chidinma, Timi Dakolo & More Turn Up at “Get Intimate With Praiz”

BellaNaija.com

R&B artist Praiz had an amazing night over the weekend as he thrilled fans at the “Get Intimate With Praiz” event.

The event, which held on Saturday 13th of February at Lagoon Restaurant, was an avenue for music lovers to listen to soulful tunes as they counted down to Val’s Day.

Praiz was joined by a host of celebrity friends like Chidinma, Capital Femi, Aramide, Timi Dakolo, Sammy, Isaac Geralds and many more.

See photos below.

Aramide

Aramide

Andrea Giaccaglia

Andrea Giaccaglia

Aramide & Praiz

Aramide & Praiz

Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0067 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0073 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0079 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0083 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0084 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0086 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0089 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0106 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0112

Inside Shots

Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0002 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0004 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0005 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0006 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0007 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0008 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0009 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0010 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0011 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0014 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0015 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0021 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0022 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0026 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0031 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0032 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0033 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0035 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0036 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0037 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0041 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0046 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0047 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0048 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0049 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0051 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0052 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0054 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0057 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0059 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0061 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0065 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0066 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0071 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0120 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0124 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0129 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0131 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0135 Get-Intimate-With-Praiz-February-2016-BellaNaija0138

Photo Credit: Insigna Media

1. Le coco

February 17, 2016 at 7:10 pm

chaii.. chidimma and praise.. what a cute and oh so talented couple they wld make

2. 1 dollar is 400 naira you are there shouting about handbag mtsheww

February 17, 2016 at 7:32 pm

Everytime I see Chidima ‘s hair I become hungry to cut mine. My hairdresser has forbidden me to mention it as if hair on my head will grant me eternal life. And it’s hard to find people who specialize in cutting female hair in Lagos, this is a good job opportunity o. Plix, if you cut for a reasonable fee perch under my comment.

Capital Femi looks so ooooooo much like Floyd Mayweather.
    Aunty Gbemi, pimple haf dealt with you. I know how it feels from one acne survivor to the other.
    I don’t understand what happened to Praiz ‘s head?
    Back to Chidima…. ?

• matilda

February 18, 2016 at 8:23 am

Awwwww I’m an acne survivor too and my heart reached out to her…. I wish I could tell how the way I cleared mine….. it was horrible and affected my quality of life men!!! but now??? now I’m free yo!! and loving it

• Sisi Nnene

February 18, 2016 at 11:21 am

please tell me how…

3. kemmy

February 17, 2016 at 8:20 pm

Chidima na primitive chic biko

4. Ese

February 17, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Praiz is just hot…sometimes I forget Aramide is married,she is so cute and smallish..hehe

5. Babs

February 17, 2016 at 9:02 pm

Just got into praiz’s albums and I’m obsessed!!! Talented guy!

6. nene

February 17, 2016 at 9:56 pm

gbemi o with ur face u don’t need harsh make up. you should make ur face look softer and more beautiful please! chiding where exactly did u think u were going to? praia is a handsome man.

7. Gerry

February 18, 2016 at 10:38 am

I love me some Praiz. I think he is super talented. Btw, I am curious to know how guys that are as big as Dj Humility get to see their genitals *hands on eyes* just curious

• Krasavitsa

February 18, 2016 at 11:32 am

Lmaooo. They stand in front of a mirror and lift up their belly. *runs away before the plus-sized voltrons come for me*

8. Hanie

February 18, 2016 at 11:05 am

Praiz can get it anytime…Dude is hot

9. prince

February 18, 2016 at 11:16 am

Praiz is not just a cute dude, he’s very talented, I actually thought he was the one that would win MTN Project Fame Season 1 but its all good, he’s still making his thing.
    Well done Praiz, love love you and your music

10. SOMAZ

February 18, 2016 at 12:37 pm

Sisi nene. I have never had pimples since I was born am 24 now. First I’m not a fan of hairs that touch my face. I wash my face with toilet soap e.g Premier soap, Lux or eva. before I go to bed. when i move to a new environment I check the type of water before using it to bath, Water with odour or coloured white I avoid. Allow ur face breathe. Dont apply makeup when your not going out. I hope this helps. Sorry for any grammatical error.

• Sisi Nnene

March 7, 2016 at 3:33 pm

Thanks a lot. its helpful.