Events

Red Carpet Photos! Dolapo Sijuwade, Adunni Ade, OC Ukeje & More at the Premiere of “Diary of a Lagos Girl”

BellaNaija.com

Adunni Ade

Adunni Ade

The premiere for “Diary of a Lagos Girl” took place on Wednesday, 3rd of February 2016 at the Genesis Deluxe Cinema in Victoria Island.

The stars of the romantic comedy stepped out for the premiere as did the producer and fans of the movie.

The premiere was attended by Dolapo Sijuwade, OC Ukeje, Ibukun Ukeje, Adunni Ade, Sharon Ojong, Ademola Adedoyin, Nike Erinle and more.

See photos below.

OC Ukeje

OC Ukeje

OC Ukeje and Ibukun Ukeje

OC Ukeje and Ibukun Ukeje

Ademola Adedoyin and Tinuke Abanishe

Ademola Adedoyin and Tinuke Abanishe

Chika and Ngozi Tinuke, Nike and Funmi Yewande, Nike and Deji 0047_Diary Of A Lagos Girl Movie Premiere_0231 Adunni, Nike and Sanjo

Nike Erinle and Tosin Sodeye

Nike Erinle and Tosin Sodeye

Affiong, Omere, Nike, Bolaji and Tinuke Charles, Niyi, Nike, Obinna, George and Ayo Nkechi Alikor

Jide Erinle, Eniola Erinle, Nike Erinle and Niyi Erinle

Jide Erinle, Eniola Erinle, Nike Erinle and Niyi Erinle

1. karrauche

February 5, 2016 at 6:16 pm

Ahan sibs on fire.
    No comments for aduni. Given up.
    Dolapo how far? Too much burns. You have estra drezs you can dash us? ?

2. Smiley

February 5, 2016 at 6:20 pm

OC Ukeje, please invest in your wife.

• Temz O

February 8, 2016 at 8:03 pm

with which money biko? does he look any better?

3. King Bey

February 5, 2016 at 6:27 pm

OC & wife can look tacky

• nene

February 5, 2016 at 6:55 pm

as in

• Jade

February 5, 2016 at 11:55 pm

@king bey

Tacky? Explain? I like them together. There’s more to marriage than what we have in our head

• linda

February 6, 2016 at 6:46 am

The wife doesn’t look tacky to me at all. Love her pants and her weight loss looks good on her

4. ATL's finest

February 5, 2016 at 6:32 pm

Ademola Adedoyin pls be groomed properly. That unkept hair/facial hair ain’t working at all. @ Dolapo always looking fab & same applies to Ms. Ade

5. Hawt Talk With Tosan

February 5, 2016 at 6:34 pm

Adunni is such a gorgeous woman but something is always off. Maybe her style?

• The real Ibinabo

February 5, 2016 at 9:21 pm

It is her weaves I think. She is a lovely person anyway

• Biola

February 5, 2016 at 10:12 pm

She doesn’t wear weaves, that’s her hair

• ATL's finest

February 6, 2016 at 4:41 am

Huh???? Ki ni???

6. Nizatya

February 5, 2016 at 6:52 pm

Nice crowd, will definitely be watching this movie.

7. Ese

February 5, 2016 at 9:10 pm

Uhmm..Bellanaija,this happened at the Palms mall not Silverbird Galleria.

• anonymous

February 9, 2016 at 1:37 pm

Read the post again. It says genesis deluxe cinemas not silverbird

8. aikay

February 5, 2016 at 9:39 pm

@Tosan…. Did I just read your comment well or are my eyes decieving me? Girl you are d one something is off with ur head cos Adunni Ade has been slaying since 1960 and bae is looking sooooo hot that she stole the show from the host , Dolapo. She has an impeccable sense of style , flawless skin, pretty face and a fine physique. And pls don’t let me talk about her accent cos babe has got good phonetic skills. Some pple on this blog are just so negative that it obscures their sense of good judgement. MTCHEWWWWW……..

• Tola

February 5, 2016 at 10:15 pm

Exactly!!!! She stays slaying! Mother of 2 for that matter… Oh yes! Dolapo wasn’t the host, they were all features in the movie. Adunni mi! Keep slaying! Super humble lady.

• vanessa

February 5, 2016 at 11:09 pm

hello Adunni! sharp your mouth ther….

• Femfem

February 6, 2016 at 7:02 am

Adunni chillll. It’s all constructive criticism. You look off here, v uncomfortable, the dress is too short and tight and your waist trainer is cutting off your circulation. Next time wear something a little more comfy. Dresses like this are meant for young girls with 5% body fat. No shame, no hate.

Fe

9. esthel

February 5, 2016 at 9:55 pm

But this OC’s wife though, probably she isn’t just a fashion freak, once she looks okay and comfortable, Oya let’s go be dat

• Jen

February 6, 2016 at 4:34 pm

I knew her in Canada. She’s never high fashion. More of a Tomboy jeans person. Nice girl though.

10. Posh la belle

February 6, 2016 at 4:48 am

Saw this movie at the cinema, really nice, I like, I like, I like. Goes straight to my top ten nollywood movies of all time. Please leave Ibukun Ukeje alone, it’s a premiere and not an award show. She looks simple and nice.

11. Demetric

February 6, 2016 at 7:39 am

Not sure what to think about some comments on here. You have got to be hateful on the inside! Dolapo looking good and yes!Slay madam Adunni Ade! I don’t see anything wrong with their dressings… Just bitter

12. prince

February 6, 2016 at 10:26 am

all of them fine. oya make those wey dey vex, die

13. FirstQueen

February 6, 2016 at 11:53 am

I saw this movie yesterday and I am going to see it again with my girls on sunday. Very good and funny movie. Kudos to Dolapo, very good actress, from now on I will look out for ur movies. The premiere pix looks nice, I don’t know what the fuss is about.

14. Babycakes

February 6, 2016 at 1:58 pm

I don’t know how what i am about to say sounds but we all have this image in our head of how our artistea should look like….more like fashionistas. These 2 are no fashionistas and y’all need to accept them like that. They just dress to cover body and look presentable not to make a fashion statement

15. Marie Scarlett

February 6, 2016 at 3:32 pm

I think Adunni Ade looks really great, she always slays on the red carpet..