Relationships

Lepacious Bose Calls Out Celebs/Fake Friends for Mourning Nomoreless

Lepacious Bose BellaNaija 2Comedian Lepacious Bose called out some celebs for mourning Nomoreloss, when they weren’t there for him during his life and career.

***

Ok so Normoloss is gone!

Painful but more painful is all these social media downloaded pictures everywhere. Yes downloaded because most of you don’t have real pictures of him. He was never on your contact list neither did you have his phone number

Where were you all when he was sick and dying of pain and depression? Oh yeah some of you will say “I never knew/heard” that’s crap! His last post on instagram was 13 weeks ago did you try to find out why? Did he change dp on bbm or whatsapp? Some fake ass pple putting his name on dp now didn’t put his picture up on his birthday oooo. Now he is dead, they are putting his picture up.

Calling him prolific music writer why didn’t you ever pay him to write for you. Calling him a great performer when was the last time any of you paid him to perform at shows? Where were you all when Muyiwa’s career went down? You fake ass friends avoided him like a plague cause you thought he was no longer a relevant artist.

Today you are celebrating a dead man we could have saved. A lovable guy that championed the crusade to save the life of another artist went off the radar and no one noticed. Msheeeeeeeeew!

You guys never celebrate the living, once a celebrity becomes “irrelevant ” you pack them, even fellow “relevant ” celebrities avoid them like a plague.

Reading some comments and remarks about normoloss you will know most pple didn’t know him they had no relationship with him they are just doing follow follow to look like they care.
Muyiwa you were are great man, you will never watch another go through what you went through. You are gone now let the concience of those of us alive judge us.

God bless all the good friends that stood by you, God comfort them. May early death not be their portion.

Good night Muyiwa may your good deeds remain a memorial!
#veryheavyheart #truefriendshipisrare

1. Bennie

March 22, 2016 at 12:40 pm

Hmmmm! sad but that is life for you. Rest in perfect peace Mr. Nomoreloss.

2. luvnaija

March 22, 2016 at 12:47 pm

So true

3. Bubu

March 22, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Oh dear! I feel her pain. When I heard the news yesterday, that was the first thing that came to my mind, where has he been, he just suddenly went off the seen.

Hmmm, pls where is Chuddy K, Brymo, Niyoola nko( not heard abt her in a while or seen her at any event), Koffi the comedian.

4. Aderonke

March 22, 2016 at 12:51 pm

Hmmm. ….i feel u Lepacious Bose. But I have learnt in life that only God pays back for good deeds, men never do! Only God can!
    And he does it in his own way and time, if Nomoreloss left behind seeds, the Lord will reward them with the good that their father has done. He never owes!
    May the Lord comfort his family. R.I.P Muyiwa!

5. moi

March 22, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Ok…so u that knew all these things what did u do? why didn’t u champion a crusade to help him out? Now u are here blasting pple who were minding their businesses. Real friend my foot!

• Jade

March 22, 2016 at 2:43 pm

If she mentioned how she helped nomorloss or did a crusade, you guys will be the same people to tell her to shut up and help secretly instead of broadcasting it.

• Jacob Ariyo

April 1, 2016 at 5:50 am

What is this your reply aimed at achieving? Does it honour the memory of the decesed loved fellow? May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

6. Christian Sister

March 22, 2016 at 1:06 pm

This lepacious Bose is like the female freeze. Always ranting about sumn. And yes while I get the point you were trying to pass across, and I agree with it, shouting up and down is not the way sister. Cool it.

7. Princess

March 22, 2016 at 1:07 pm

That is life. Unfortunatelyyou can not expect one to be friends with everyone. You have acquaintances, friends and even closers friends. May God be with the loved ones he left behind

• Engoz

March 22, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Exactly. The few like Bose that were close to him how did they help him? Who did they tell that this guy was sick? Most people did not know he was sick. But still empathize on the situation. People need to slow down on how they castigate people that empathize with someone who may have just been an acquaintance. Every time someone dies one ‘saintly, pious celeb’ will come from nowhere and start insulting others, abeg. Not everyone is going to be your close friend, but people will still empathize when you die. It’s just simply being human!

8. Someonecute

March 22, 2016 at 1:13 pm

You know I remember he championed the save-a-life for ojb jezreel. He’s got a sweet heart. I also remember when BN posted that he got an international music deal.
    Come and see how the commenters finished this guy, calling him irrelevant with no album to show for himself.
    Now that he’s gone, a lot of us have started celebrating his life, truth is nobody believed in him. I have always loved him from the days of “why you too dey copy copy” with rugged man, even Iyawo asiko” I was following him on Twitter then till he disappeared. A lot of people made MTN drag him away from being a judge. He was the life of that MTN show. So funny and down to earth. But people tot he was overrated to even be a judge. I asked him on Twitter why he was no longer a judge them . He sent me a blank reply. Truth is I don’t know him personally, but I could see he had lots of talent. Lolo is right, nobody bothered about him, his colleagues didn’t.
    His wife his really young I pray God grants her the fortitude to bear this great loss, and his family too.

9. Someonecute

March 22, 2016 at 1:15 pm

Lol did I say lolo I meant lepacious Bose. “is” not. ” his”

10. keke driver

March 22, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Who doesn’t know Nollywood and the entertainment industry at large is full of fake ass people.

11. Victor Ome

March 22, 2016 at 1:31 pm

Sure fake ass peeps…………..RIP Normoreless

12. Dorable

March 22, 2016 at 1:32 pm

I get the point she’s trying to pass across but I don’t find it reasonable cos it’s not realistic. You cant track every artist that ever release a song in naija. Relevant or not people just have different relationships at different times. Unless he reached out and no one came to his aid, don’t blame people who weren’t close to him for not being there to prevent his demise.
    Kefee bRanama died not everyone was there. That’s life. Even with non celebs it’s normal. RIP nomoreloss I loves ololufe I always wondered what happened I assumed he got some other gig and abandoned music.

13. Busarni

March 22, 2016 at 1:34 pm

Valid points, my dear this is the life we live in. On a serious note; just because I am an artist does not mean I have to be friends with my fellow artists. The people you are calling out : were they friends or just colleagues.
    That they did not put up his pix on his bday is no crime. I think you should call out those that were his friends when things were smooth for him and abandoned him when it got rough. They are the ones you should call out.
    In my opinion , if you call people out without mentioning their names it only makes you a COWARD.
    Lepacious Bose; don’t be a Coward. Call them out by their names or you shut it.
    As a good friend when he was in pain and depressed you should have done what he did for OJB instead of looking for cheap fame with his death. You. Na also frenemy. #myopinion….

14. Litionee

March 22, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Lepacious Bose has a point because he was crying for help in every way. I follow him on Twitter and I could tell he was deeply disturbed and felt betrayed. His tweets said a lot. I’m pretty sure Bose is trying to raise a fair point about artists looking out for each other’s interests, especially when they don’t seem to be making good progress.

15. Rise

March 22, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Why should she call them out by their names you go school or get sense? The best way to address the issue is what she has done and the rest is left for God to judge them. You don’t just call names..

16. Blaze

March 22, 2016 at 6:08 pm

It’s so sad! I get what she’s saying and we should all do more. Not just with celebrities buy with our own old friends as well. Plus family sef. That aunty that use to baff for you when you were small, have you looked for her to just say hello?

17. Dorable

March 23, 2016 at 8:42 am

I’m still asking. So nomoreloss was sick, we didn’t hear anything. Now, were is the “save a life” project lepacious bode & OJB championed, you know, as true friends. Esp OJB seeing as dude went out of his way for him??? Nigerians would have helped if they knew is what I’m saying