News

#BurstofFreshness is Trending on Social Media

There’s a sudden burst of freshness all over social media! –  A lot of people all over Instagram and twitter have been using the hashtag #BurstofFreshness.

One can only wonders what this is all about.

COVER PIC

Blogger, Sisi Yemmie posted a picture on her Instagram page and captioned it ‘Nothing beats going for a public gathering with assurance that your clothes are clean and fresh… #Burstoffreshness.’

Comedian, Twyse joined the conversation when he posted ‘I keep fit and eat fresh, to look fresh, smell fresh. And? #BurstofFreshness”.

Burst-of-Freshness-BellaNaija-2016-07
Well, your “burst of freshness” could be you keeping fit, eating fresh, looking fresh and smelling fresh like Twyse or being assured that your clothes are clean and fresh while attending a public gathering, just like Sisi Yemmie.

PIC 2

Burst-of-Freshness-BellaNaija-2016-05 Burst-of-Freshness-BellaNaija-2016-04

PIC 6 PIC 7

Burst of Freshness copy

This week, look around you and capture the burst of freshness – Join the conversation on Instagram & Twitter by sharing your Burst of Freshness story using the hashtag #BurstofFreshness.

____________________________________________________________________

Sponsored Content

1. ATL's finest

April 11, 2016 at 2:52 pm

Oh social media always up to sth with #Burstoffreshness#. Does that help??? Lol so trendy until it becomes annoying .

2. Houre

April 11, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Something fresh better be about to burst or I’m gonna bust all your asses.

3. cheryl

April 11, 2016 at 3:19 pm

hmm, dis must be a PR stunt, i smell a new product looming, and dey decided to use all those handles with plenty followers to create d awareness b4 it will b officially revealed, abeg dey shuld comman giv me small tin too o, lemme post the breath of freshness on my social media akant with my 10 folowers, hahahaha we are all “finger crossing” to knw wat product or service is emerging

4. teekay

April 11, 2016 at 3:46 pm

What is trending about #burstoffreshness? Is it not Sunlight detergent that is doing this.

• Hey Hey Hey

April 11, 2016 at 4:23 pm

my dear i tire oh….Shameless BN needs to warn us when its a “Paid Post” biko. all these Instagram comdians been posting about this mess since last week. smh

its an Ad campaign by Sunlight detergents. Sisiyemmie and all the other shulda just added #spon, so we know its a paid post. smh

5. Hmmmm

April 11, 2016 at 4:06 pm

Hahahahaha actually its an advertising thingy

6. Hopefully

April 11, 2016 at 5:52 pm

Definitely an advertising teaser…and it will be for a washing powder/detergent with great smell…

7. Dee one

April 11, 2016 at 6:08 pm

Another error here. No I’m not trolling you for errors, I just happen to find them a feel I should let you guys know.

8. Tolu

April 11, 2016 at 6:53 pm

My burst of freshness comes from the millions in my account?

• Oga o

April 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm

Tolu which way na? Which millions in your account? When are you going to pay me my 5k?

• Tolu

April 11, 2016 at 9:55 pm

Lol…I don use your 5k buy 2 liters of fuel?

9. Bella's friend