Events

Official Photos from the Launch of The Temple Muse ‘Shoe Lounge’ by Florence H

BellaNaija.com

It was with great excitement and anticipation that Temple Muse launched the much-awaited ‘Shoe Loungeby Florence H on Friday 20th of May. The guests were not disappointed with the reveal of a stunning new space adorned with exclusive styles from Sophia Webster and other heavy-hitters such as Giuseppe Zanotti, Sergio Rossi, Rene Caovilla and Casadei.

Abiola Kola-Daisi

Abisola Kola-Daisi

Abisola Kola-Daisi, CEO of Florence H, arrived in a stunning monochrome ensemble and spent the evening offering expert advice to her guests on her passion, shoes! In addition to an impeccably curated shoe collection, guests were treated to new season deliveries from their favourite local and international designers and the arrival of Spanish red-carpet go-to brand Maria Lucia Hohan. The fashionable guests dined on exquisite canapés accompanied by delicious Cosmopolitans and Pina Colada’s whipped up by the skilled bartenders sent over by the evening’s sponsor, Belvedere – ensuring the evening continued well into Friday night.

See the Photos

florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse2_ florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse6_ florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse57_ florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse54_ florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse23_florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse200_florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse87_florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse103_florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse171_ florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse65_ florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse21_ florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse105_ florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse169_ florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse177_ florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse180_ florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse183_florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse153_florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse159_ florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse179_ florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse181_florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse191_florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse215_florence h bellanaija may2016TempleMuse214_

Photo Credits: Leke Alabi-Isama
Address: Temple Muse, 21 Amodu Tijani close, off Sanusi Fafunwa street, Victoria Island
Contact: +2341.708.726.4853 | Office: +234.809.111.1904 | www.temple-muse.com | [email protected]

1. eesha

May 27, 2016 at 12:05 pm

Hi BN, is her name Abiola or Abisola ?

• Anon

May 27, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Abisola. Her father is Abiola.

2. teee

May 27, 2016 at 12:09 pm

Who bought?

3. LOL

May 27, 2016 at 2:37 pm

Hahehehe tee I tire o. While we r complaining of fuel price.

• Jo!

May 28, 2016 at 6:03 am

Sit down there and let pant be wearing you.
      People are def still spending money in Nigeria, those to whom it doesn’t matter whether fuel is 145 or 500. It’s to now find how to enter that space that’s left now

4. Dalia

May 27, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Congrats. Nice gathering with a cool audience. So does this mean her two stores will be closed down, now that a shoe lounge is been exhibited at Temple Muse? Or is this supplementary to her brand? Please tell, so we know which store to shop. Thank you.

5. egghead

May 27, 2016 at 4:31 pm

Bella naija
    Please mention two of the Nigerian brands

6. egghead

May 27, 2016 at 4:34 pm

Please mention only two of the Nigerian Brands

Kemi Adeosun _ minister of finance and Fowler – FIRS boss
    U need money to finance budget?
    these are the types of events u should be attending
    The shop owner should pay tax
    The buyer should be able to PAYE TAX large enough for someone that can afford the shoes

stop harassing us in my office on the 135k I earn per month

• Baptiste

May 27, 2016 at 11:14 pm

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST HILARIOUS, REALEST COMMENTS I’VE READ ON HERE. FEEL YOUR PAIN EGGHEAD AND I AGREE WITH YOU!!!

7. i no send

May 27, 2016 at 6:26 pm

eku’s twin sister is dressed like Wilma in the Flintstones…….Loooool

8. cnn

May 27, 2016 at 6:59 pm

so Abisola disappeared and came back bleached!! na wa oh!!! does being a fashionista includes you being lightskin? like does the clothes look better ? nigerians are so shallow minded it baffles me

9. nicole

May 27, 2016 at 8:34 pm

Just take a look at what Governor’s daughter is using Nigeria’s money to do. Buying millions of dollar worth of clothes and opening luxury store, for who to buy? Meanwhile we have children under the bridge who are eating ants for dinner as I speak. Lost priorities. All this wealth but the least you can do is buy designer shoes and bags. The worst part is nobody is probing this woman for using government money to do futile things, everybody is praising and following her about instead. Kudos, Abisola. God sees everything

• Jo!

May 28, 2016 at 6:18 am

Honestly I’m tempted to like this comment. The last salary her father paid was for November 2015, listen, I said NOVEMBER. And I’ve gone through the process of hating on her, wondering wth is wrong with humanity and all that, I can’t say I don’t feel some resentment at seeing these photos and reading the post, because PEOPLE ARE REALLY SUFFERING. But then, I thought about it and would I like it if people judge me based on my fathers decisions/mistakes. No. My father has made many mistakes in this life, and continues to make them.
      So, yea, I stopped writing imaginary comments on her IG after that occurred to me.
      To be honest, she has to live her life, it’s not her fault her father is governor. However, it does come across like she is massively insensitive and I’m not sure what she can do about that, hire a PR team, maybe? I think she should (doesn’t have to, but should because she might not like politics personally, but she seems to be in that zones, just in case her husband wants to run for something later) she should definitely “balance” the stuff that she shares with some of her “giving back” mentoring, charity, something… She might be doing it already and might not want to share, but really, she should share.

10. [email protected]

May 28, 2016 at 1:15 am

I just want to say that these pictures are really stunning! Well done Leke Alabi-Isama! You just might have a future in fashion photography. Kudos on the Asa gig as well.

11. Private enterprise

May 29, 2016 at 4:18 am

Great. Hope the marketing is good, because that’s where most Nigerian businesses fail.