Relationships

Radio Personality Omalicha & DJ X-EL are Getting Married! #TheHughes2016

anita ifeoma isedeh - alex hughes - pre - wedding - tiem okori photography - bellanaija - 2016 - 5Rhythm FM radio personality Anita Ifeoma Isedeh – popularly known as Omalicha got engaged to her longtime boyfriend Alex Hughes also known as DJ X-EL on December 21st, 2015  – Click here if you missed the #BNBling

The couple recently had their pre-wedding shoot with photographer Tiem Okori and makeup by Stella’s addicition.

Here are their pre-wedding photos – enjoy!anita ifeoma isedeh - alex hughes - pre - wedding - tiem okori photography - bellanaija - 2016 - 7 anita ifeoma isedeh - alex hughes - pre - wedding - tiem okori photography - bellanaija - 2016 - 1 8 anita ifeoma isedeh - alex hughes - pre - wedding - tiem okori photography - bellanaija - 2016 - 12 anita ifeoma isedeh - alex hughes - pre - wedding - tiem okori photography - bellanaija - 2016 - 13 anita ifeoma isedeh - alex hughes - pre - wedding - tiem okori photography - bellanaija - 2016 - 16 anita ifeoma isedeh - alex hughes - pre - wedding - tiem okori photography - bellanaija - 2016 - 17 anita ifeoma isedeh - alex hughes - pre - wedding - tiem okori photography - bellanaija - 2016 - 19anita ifeoma isedeh - alex hughes - pre - wedding - tiem okori photography - bellanaija - 2016 - 3 anita ifeoma isedeh - alex hughes - pre - wedding - tiem okori photography - bellanaija - 2016 - 2 anita ifeoma isedeh - alex hughes - pre - wedding - tiem okori photography - bellanaija - 2016 - 1Photo Credit: Tiem Okori | @tiemokori
Makeup: Stella’s Addiction | @stellasaddiction

1. Berry

June 30, 2016 at 9:15 am

Awww. For whatever reason, I thought Omalicha was married. Congrats Oma darling, you are such a fun person. I wish you all the goodies married life has to offer.

• Nancy

June 30, 2016 at 11:29 am

i also thought she was pregnant and married too. Congrats to her. God bless ur union

2. Call Me Gorgeous...

June 30, 2016 at 9:16 am

First to comment….(remember when this was in vogue and super annoying?!)

Anyhoo, I love Anita, i think she is my favourite on air personality: speaks very well not forgetting that she speaks French also..:) and comes across as very real and quite engaging on her radio shows!!

Congrats Omalicha..i love you and i certainly wish you and yours the very best!!
    🙂

3. Oma

June 30, 2016 at 9:33 am

Beautiful woman, congratulations Omalicha

4. nira

June 30, 2016 at 9:36 am

Omaliicha ….the realest oap ever….so happy for u…congrats darling .

5. keke driver

June 30, 2016 at 9:36 am

I love Omalicha soooo much…..My fav OAP definitely!……..God bless your home.

6. Great Lady

June 30, 2016 at 9:56 am

Congratulations dear. Wishing you all the best.

7. Seyi pearl

June 30, 2016 at 10:04 am

congrats ma’am……the realest OAP ever.

8. Somiii

June 30, 2016 at 10:12 am

Omalichaa is getting married Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Sis, God bless your home abundantly, both with things money can buy and things money cannot buy. Somebody shout AMEN!!!!

9. Oloye

June 30, 2016 at 10:20 am

My own BEST and the REALEST OAP and Newscaster in 9ja! Fun, lasting and good!

HML guys..

10. Bimbo

June 30, 2016 at 10:29 am

I ran into her once and she is the one of the nicest people I ever met. Happy married life.

11. Baby gurl

June 30, 2016 at 10:38 am

These pics are so fun. Omalicha has always been my favourite radio mcee of all time. Too real and down to earth. No fake accents and all like the other dem dem lol. I’m so happy you’ve found your missing rib (lol), HML baby geh. God bless u and ur new home.

12. Deborah

June 30, 2016 at 10:43 am

Happy married life in advance.

13. Tutu

June 30, 2016 at 10:49 am

She’s so flirty. Lol. I like when she says hubba hubba! Happy Married Life.

14. Naijatalk

June 30, 2016 at 11:15 am

Beautiful woman, such a great smile. Wishing you two the best that God can provide. Love and blessings

15. O~Intuition!

June 30, 2016 at 11:35 am

This is So Lovely!
    Wishing you a Happy, Peaceful Home.

16. Adaeze Writes

June 30, 2016 at 11:47 am

Awww….congrats Omalicha…may God fill your home with so much love and Omalicha kiddies!

17. Cesc

June 30, 2016 at 12:07 pm

yaaay Omalicah!!!! Im just here at work grinning sheepishly.. This news makes me sooo happy

Congrats Omalicha, Your boo is a cutie.. I love the vibe between you two..This is sooo lovely.. The pictures are making me smile so much!!

18. Ninny

June 30, 2016 at 2:21 pm

awwww….Omalicha is getting married! i am so excited, Not like i know her. Congrats dear Omalicha.

19. Laser Concepts

June 30, 2016 at 5:07 pm

Congrats guys.Create a gift registry on thegiftregistry.net or 9jagiftregistry.com

20. Cynthia Edward

June 30, 2016 at 6:24 pm

Wow congrats darling

21. AraBee

June 30, 2016 at 7:38 pm

Oh yippee!!! I met Omalicha at Stella’s Addiction when I went to get my make up done. I completely fell in love with her….she’s truly a wonderful person. Congratulations to her!

22. clems

July 5, 2016 at 10:07 pm

Sister am so happy that most of d comments I read here.. no body has mention negative tin about u… u see? Is such a small word. As times u can’t really tell wat might come out fm people,s mouth behind u.. Down to earth I hv nt seen such person… am pound to be ur sister… may God bless ur home honey..love u always..

23. Ms

July 10, 2016 at 8:48 pm

Am I the only one that thinks Omalicha and Waje REALLY look alike? Both gorgeous by the way… congrats to the absolutely delightful Omalicha!

24. professional dj Louisville

August 23, 2016 at 11:56 am

Don’t allow yourself to be intimidated. Very few, if any of your guests will know that you’re not doing it correctly. Remember this isn’t the TV show, So You Think You Can Dance and your guests are not Simon Cowell or the Horse-faced Female Dance Judge with the annoying voice. (if they are then cut your losses and hire a professional instructor ASAP lol)