Events

D’banj, Banky W, Babatunde Fashola, Toolz, Toke Makinwa, Rita Dominic & more Fab Guests at Noble Igwe & Chioma Otisi’s Wedding – #Chobs16

Noble Igwe and Chioma Otisi‘s wedding is going on right now at Landmark in Oniru, Lagos.

The happy couple is joined by many celebrities and their closest family and friends.

Here are first photos of the guests, including D’banj, Banky W, Mimi Onalaja, Toke Makinwa, Timi Dakolo, Omawumi, Toolz, AY, Latasha Ngwube, Andrea Giaccaglia, Lala Akindoju, Taje Prest, Waje, DO2dTun, Rita Dominic, Theodora of Doranne Beauty, best man Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and his pregnant wife Cynthia and more.

Desmond Elliot

Guests turning up!

img_1357-1.jpg

Funmi Daniels, Toolz & Lola Maja

Photo Credit: Instagram.com | #Chobs16

1. Daizzy

June 11, 2016 at 7:54 pm

OK you’ve got to give it to Toke Makinwa! Slay it girl! ?

Eh so I heard Noble changed to three different outfits while the Bride had only one? If this is true, then Chioma the Lord is your strength. ?

• idomagirl

June 11, 2016 at 8:35 pm

Not true, she had a second dress….

• BlueEyed

June 11, 2016 at 8:47 pm

LMAO. For real? This brother does too much tho, one commenter could bet that noble planned this whole wedding (down to the fascinators lool) and tbh I believe so, the chic looks like she doesn’t even send all this whole shenanigan.
      On another note Andrea one question pls, your stylist didn’t tell you that that dress has been over flogged?

2. Gates

June 11, 2016 at 7:57 pm

When I grow up, I’ll like to marry a slay queen like toke makinwa… Kilode !!

• December Wind

June 11, 2016 at 8:58 pm

@gates/Toke, we know that’s you right there . Well done . Marry a slay queen indeed. Slay queen = perfect wife material huh?

• Nice try Toke

June 11, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Toke you actually looked a hot mess at the wedding! Your boobs were sagging down to your belly, you need a bra. Also your make up was way too much and was not blended at all. I don’t know were you got the behind in the picture above, but you have broad shoulders and no hips and that dress looked funny on you. Slay queen my a$$, always trying to make others’ weddings about you.

• Mara

June 11, 2016 at 11:09 pm

You should seek help because it doesn’t make any sense why you took so much time to look at Toke in this much detail only for you to come and spew such vitriol. You probably don’t even look half as good as Toke and she probably didn’t even notice you while you were busy analyzing her outfit. Nonsense.

• Corolla

June 12, 2016 at 2:53 pm

@Nice try Toke, you are such a bitter broad! You sat down, and composed an epistle on someone you supposedly don’t like? NA WA O! Like every wedding guest, Toke took pictures, so how is she making the wedding about her? You sound stupid as fuck with that primary school mentality! If you are going to criticize, let it be sensible sef. Coming here with all that bile that’s habouring in your system. Olodo jati jati.

• Ghanaba

June 11, 2016 at 9:45 pm

Who are you fooling? I think you’re more interested in being bffs with a “slay queen”

• Leah

June 11, 2016 at 10:44 pm

This comment right here is your problem Toke. Your obsession with social media and visuals. You think that someone would want to marry you just based on photo shopped pictures with clothes, make up and a pout. That’s all you think that a man would want in a woman and that is basically all you a have to offer. You wanted to kill yourself over Maje, but none of that nonsense stopped him from leaving you. So maybe “slaying” has nothing to do with marriage and being a wife. You are such an airhead.

• Latifa

June 12, 2016 at 6:01 am

Please shut and leave Toke alone. If you don’t want this post to be about her then stop posting shit about her and focus on the couple.

3. Abuja Bored Girl

June 11, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Alot of people did not get the dress code. BTW,what is Latasha wearing?

• December Wind

June 11, 2016 at 9:02 pm

And the award for the best hair fascinator goes to …. .. .. …………..
      ofcourse the usual suspect – Rita Dominic

• tish

June 11, 2016 at 10:27 pm

You are kidding, right?

• ATL's finest

June 11, 2016 at 10:40 pm

Lmao ok! A lot of folks Missed the Memo for the dress code. Pls what’s Omawunmi wearing? This isn’t a peacock award smh. A lot of folks did great with the hats. All hail baddest Queen of Slayer ‘RITA’ all the way.

• 1st timer

June 12, 2016 at 8:23 pm

What’s the dress code

4. JJ

June 11, 2016 at 8:03 pm

BN, please try to put names to the photos. It helps knowing who these people are. Thanks. Nice photos.

5. Ije

June 11, 2016 at 8:13 pm

I guess head pieces for the ladies was their own aso-ebi. Nice.

6. Emily

June 11, 2016 at 8:18 pm

Who is that lady beside Timi pls?

• tish

June 11, 2016 at 10:28 pm

His wife

• Benny

June 12, 2016 at 5:58 am

No please. That is a model; she also works with Noble. Not his wife

• Oma

June 12, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Her name is Nikki Anyansi, You can look her up on IG.

7. Teju

June 11, 2016 at 8:24 pm

Happy married life,beautiful people,Toke looking sweet,Kokomaster on point,Banky lovely,Rita not bad.
    May God grant you all a good life partner.

8. Spunky

June 11, 2016 at 8:31 pm

Dorrene! Your pose stand out. Too much gal…they all look good. Congrats to the couple.

9. Sera

June 11, 2016 at 8:33 pm

Toke looking sweet from the back , that ex must be an Oliver twist.Happy married life to the Noble one and Mrs .

10. Ladyb

June 11, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Everyone slayed.biko latasha whatappen? I like that there is no adoebi and eVeryone looks well put together. This is how its done? asoebi should end at engagements just my 2 cents. Fascinator is the new Gele

11. Delta geh

June 11, 2016 at 8:38 pm

I actually miss seeing the colourful traditional attire but English is good too

12. Marlvina

June 11, 2016 at 8:50 pm

TOKE! that ur back looks like the divided red sea…

13. Kikelomo

June 11, 2016 at 8:51 pm

Happy married life.Even with the present challenging state of the country,God is still faithful with his children.God that found noble igwe a lovely wife,remember all the single and seriously searching that came to celebrate with him.

14. Lala

June 11, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Tokes face is beat but dress is poorly fitted, boob area and stitching but otherwise cute.

15. Ella

June 11, 2016 at 9:10 pm

Temitayo & Leylarh OMG !!! I knew it !!!!! So cute !!

16. You need glasses @Lala

June 11, 2016 at 9:17 pm

You need double glasses.Both of the mind and the eye,or better still change that chinko phone.
    The Toke I see from the back and front is fully on point.Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Noble Igwe.

17. Tolu

June 11, 2016 at 9:28 pm

Congratulations to Noble igwe and Chioma,happy married life. I don’t see the dress that’s not well fitted on Toke,please change your mind [email protected]

18. King Bey

June 11, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Bolanle oh your makeup hehn pass me…..Samantha I don’t know you but you are fine and sweet….Toke the makeup Queen,I pray makeup don’t reject your face someday lol….. Congrats to Mr & Mrs Igwe

19. Adaobi

June 11, 2016 at 9:36 pm

Fascinators all the way….my thing.

20. Olori

June 11, 2016 at 9:37 pm

Pls what is Omawunmi putting on? she didn’t get the memo I guess , All the same they all look lovely.

21. i no send

June 11, 2016 at 9:37 pm

tubo is hot ….

22. Mr. Egghead

June 11, 2016 at 9:38 pm

Bolinto looks fantastic!
    That view of Toke from behind is amazing. Those curves can give life (or is it the way she is posing?)
    Timaya looks like someone who was deported without being given any time to pack.

Waris goin on here?

23. Doris

June 11, 2016 at 9:42 pm

Just my two cents but I’m not feeling the general aesthetic of the wedding. It doesn’t have the timelessness that I like. A wedding should be classic so that even 30 years later, it looks good and within the times
    But what’s important is that they’re happy so I’m very happy for them. Happy married life, guys! I wish you joy, love, happiness and all the good things of life.

• Mara

June 11, 2016 at 11:14 pm

Whether you like the wedding or not and whether it meets your requirements for timelessness or not is not the bone of contention here. You can keep your comments and apply them to your wedding if it hasn’t occurred yet.

• Doris

June 12, 2016 at 9:42 am

Egbon (in Don Jazzy’s voice), it turns out that you and I are in agreement because if you weren’t in such a hurry to comment and you’d read very carefully, you’d have seen the part where I said
      “But what’s important is that they’re happy so I’m very happy for them”
      Go back and read my comment properly, ma. You’d realize that I meant no malice at all.
      As far as me keeping my comments to myself, well, the purpose of a comment section is for readers like myself (and yourself) to express our candid opinions. So I think you missed the memo. One of the hallmarks of being an adult is the ability to understand that not everyone thinks the way you do. I’d like to suggest that you try it sometime. Have a lovely Sunday filled with joy.

• Mamam

June 12, 2016 at 4:38 am

Doris, you should go look up #Chobs16 on IG. You will notice the timelessness. I’m in far away Owerri but I felt the wedding. From the couples grand entrance in a raised stage, Chioma a arriving inside a ballon, confetti let down, performance by some musicians etc. In 30 yrs from now, it will be remembered.

24. CocoI

June 11, 2016 at 9:51 pm

Lol! Aunty Toke has hijacked the comments section, so thirsty. Why would ex be Oliver Twist? Na him dumped you na. Obviously wasn’t impressed with the two fallen heros. Dress looks cheap and tacky. Makeup Ok though.

25. Ermm

June 11, 2016 at 10:14 pm

Only Toke was shot from the back,hope that was not done deliberately to feed the tribalist and Negative minded like Malvina?Happy married life to the couple

26. Puzzles

June 11, 2016 at 10:16 pm

YUL! YUL!! YUL!!!!!! All i see is Yul Edochie!!!
    Damn, he’s married.
    *sob sob*

Removing my eyes from another woman’s property. Chai!!!

27. Uche

June 11, 2016 at 10:30 pm

All I see is the Koko master

Yummy

You look nice brother. Love your outfit and your shoes

28. Sai sai

June 11, 2016 at 10:35 pm

This goes to show that you don’t need to travel to dubai or us to have a grand wedding..this wedding happened right here in lagos, My GOD! and it was GRANDÈ! ..
    I am inspired already..Gracias!

29. toluh

June 11, 2016 at 11:09 pm

Please who are those ones kissing.

30. Hugo

June 11, 2016 at 11:21 pm

Are those Lolu’s loafers on Yul Edochie? Shoes on point!!!!

31. Hugo

June 11, 2016 at 11:24 pm

……And WHAT ON GOD’S GREEN EARTH IS BANKOLE WELLINGTONWEARING?????????

• 1st timer

June 12, 2016 at 8:32 pm

CLOTH

32. Stupid Question

June 11, 2016 at 11:49 pm

Just keep quite,what are you wearing?Ignoramus

• Hugo

June 12, 2016 at 10:47 am

***yaba left alert*****

33. Tgirl

June 12, 2016 at 1:03 am

Did y’all see the bubble thingy they put the bride in ???? chisos is lawd!!! My claustrophobic self !!! Ma to Daku??? y’all do too much

34. Di

June 12, 2016 at 1:08 am

BN why did you remove Toke’s backview picture? Please put it back! Abeg!

35. Aikay and your bad English.

June 12, 2016 at 3:24 am

And now wizkid is better off,no more Negative alert about him.Toke need to do the same to stop this insults.

• Anoni Moss

June 12, 2016 at 2:38 pm

And your English isn’t any better…

36. Valentina

June 12, 2016 at 11:53 am

Nobel looks like a control freak.

37. Nice try tokes comment the worst I have read

June 12, 2016 at 11:59 am

Toke must do the needful,stop the tribal biased bloggers from posting her pictures to feed their paranoid audience.She does not need them,because they authorize is senseless comments on her person,give them the Kate Henshaw treatment,I bet you they will all behave.

38. Nice try tokes comment the worst I have read

June 12, 2016 at 12:01 pm

That comment must be put down.by allowing such you make it looks ok for women to be insulted.

39. anon

June 12, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Toolz looked absolutely stunning!!

40. Ijebujesha

June 12, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Please who is Noble Igwe and what does he do? Sorry o, I am only a book-worm who comes here to unwind after long hours of studies. I am not ‘cool’ like that. Thank you as you help me out.

• Be asking us

June 12, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Google is your best buddy, no one gat time afterall you find time for *epistles* on other posts so 1 sec on Google will tell u all you need.

41. Gigi

June 12, 2016 at 5:14 pm

The lady in picture number 4 with the print dress and yellow shoes looks very lovely !

42. Kini big deal

June 12, 2016 at 8:27 pm

People need to understand that EVERYONE is entitled to their opinions! We can’t all think alike so a lil bit of respeck for another’s opinion will go a long way..

• Lola

June 13, 2016 at 1:18 am

When your opinion isn’t respectful, don’t expect others to respect you or the opinion. Nigerians are way too bitter and rude and it’s about time it’s nipped in the bud

43. Choices

June 13, 2016 at 5:02 pm

Hi guys, do any of you know where I can purchase those kind of earrings that toke is wearing? I am based in the US if that helps. Thanks in advance.