Relationships

“It was never my intention to break anybody’s relationship or come in between two lovers” – Anna Ebiere on her Love Triangle with Flavour & Sandra Okagbue

Anna Ebiere

Over the weekend MBGN 2013 Anna Ebiere and her fans had a bit of an exchange after she posted something on Instagram that a few of them thought was directed at her ex-boyfriend and father of her daughter, Flavour.

In this exclusive interview with SDK, Anna Ebiere opens up on what she has been up to, the fact that she is no longer with Flavour, his relationship with Sandra Okagbue and much more.

See excerpts below.

On her relationship with Flavour and a recent Instagram post: First of all, Flavour and I are no longer together. Secondly, my post has/had nothing to do with Flavour. It was just a beautiful write up that made sense to me and I decided to share it with my fans. Yes we are no longer together. I made this decision recently. I spoke to myself and decided it was time to move on and focus on my future and career…we are both cool with it.

On having a baby with Flavour: I never decided to become a baby mama, I just fell in love. I fell in love and got pregnant unexpectedly for the man I loved. I had never gotten pregnant before and I was scared of abortion. I decided to keep my baby no matter what, I never tried to hold a man down or force marriage on anyone with my pregnancy. You know in life, the hardest decisions always turn out beautiful. I don’t regret keeping my baby one bit. She is my greatest achievement in life so far. I fall in love with her every second of the day.

On if she knew Sandra Okagbue was in the picture before getting with Flavour: I never knew Flavour was with another woman while we were dating. We started dating way before Golibe was composed. He never mentioned/admitted he had any relationship ties with anyone even after rumour had it that he was dating someone else and she was even pregnant for him. I believed him. I confronted him again when I heard she had put to bed and it seemed true. He accepted after much talk but unfortunately i was already pregnant, never knew i was pregnant until i was one month gone. What was I supposed to do? Take out my precious child? Hell no. I believe God sent her to me for a reason. So you see, it was never my intention to break anybody’s relationship or come in between two lovers. I just never knew. For those of you out there judging and persecuting me for something you know nothing about, let me ask, Are you better than I am? Is it okay by God for you to judge me when he has forgiven me all my sins? I made an adult decision at a young age and i am so proud of myself for keeping my baby. People always say i am competing/fighting with someone all because of a man. Really? Fighting and competing? That’s too much energy. Seeking for a man’s attention is never/has never been my thing! I’m not done seeking for God and my daughter’s attention. People always refer to me as “husband snatcher” but please, that is not the case. Many of have been victims of love and I am sure we all know that when a woman is deeply in love, she believes everything her man tells her. I am not a husband snatcher, I was just naive of a lot of things and everyday I ask God to give me wisdom to see well and make the right choices.

On returning to school: Yes, I plan to go back to School and I plan on a whole lot of things. I won’t say my getting pregnant put a setback in my plans because my baby is the best thing that ever happened to me but i have plans to return to school soon. The future is bright for me…

On granting the interview and not minding the possible backlash: My mind is free…Love is pain but there is a limit to pain and I choose to walk free.

For the full interview click here.

Photo Credit: Instagram.com/annaebiere

1. Kosi

June 13, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Well well, this right here makes sense to me.

• Abk

June 13, 2016 at 4:55 pm

How does it make sense? Who will publcily admitted that they knew the guy they were gbenshing was in a relationship? So she also didn’t know he had a girl? Are you for real, Anna? Sandra was apparently living in his house when him and Anna were “dating”. Good thing both girls have moved on. Anna, I hope your “moving on” lasts cause you’re really “smart”.

• linda

June 13, 2016 at 5:12 pm

calm down and comprehend abeg its not that deep. Sandra was living in his house AFTER she gave birth ie Anna was already pregnant and she just realised which means that she’s telling the truth. Pretty sure Anna wouldn’t bother lying when she already had fans before the truth came out. Plus the other babymama is alive so why would she misyarn when the other one can easily call her out. Sandra’s friend’s analysis on the blog perfectly aligns with Anna’s story. Flavour was double-crossing Anna and Sandra the way he double-crossed Sandra and Beverley.

• anonymous

June 13, 2016 at 5:21 pm

this one is clearly a hater. Agbaya. You that you’re ‘smart’ what have you achieved. With yo fake ass sarcastic comment meanwhile you clearly don’t know the truth. What Anna has said is not even up to half of it. I don’t know how Sandra and Anna can stand that man after everything he’s done and may continue to do. Parents should raise their sons and daughters better abeg.

• Jennifer

June 13, 2016 at 9:40 pm

Anonymous, you really need to get a brain, alongside a new dictionary. Not every comment you disagree with, or is in opposition to yours is hate. Petty brain. How can you tell Abk is an agbaya by reading his/her comment?! The point, although Flavor has undeniably treated Anna badly, the fact remains she’s told some lies in this interview. She knew he was dating Sandra, I remember when she was publicly fighting over him on social media when people were warning her she just might be baby mama number 2. Now she’s acting all blemish free. She was in love and made unpardonable mistakes, the end. Call a spade a spade. It could’ve been avoided and she saw the signs, but it has happened and that’s it. Great thing she’s finally decided to move on. Just stop saying bs and talking about “hate”.

• Olanma

June 13, 2016 at 10:16 pm

Anonymous, you’re a shallow being. Not everything is hate, the truth is hard to swallow. Everything in this generation is suddenly now reclassified as hate, smh! The koko is she’s moved on, good. But let’s be honest, SHE KNEW he was dating Sandra. She was warned over and over again, by her friends, her ‘fans’ etc, but she was in ‘love’ and wasn’t ready to listen to anyone. This is a girl who used to fight over someone else’s bf on social media? You actually believe she didn’t know about Sandra? Please. Girls, y’all need to respect yourselves and sanity, and walk away from bs. If Anna did this earlier, she wouldn’t be in this mess. But it has happened, it has happened, and everything apparently happens for a reason. So my dear, learn when and when not to use hate, the comment above = facts, not hate. You’ll be alright sha.

• lulu

June 14, 2016 at 4:14 am

ABK. show some empathy…when anyone really deeply falls in love, some parts of their brain is numbed. I’m talking from experience. I have met a woman in my marital bedroom and accepted the crazy explanation from my ex-husband….this girl is young, let her shine. if she has moved on, we have to support and let her win. a win for any single individual in this world is a win for humanity…

• jade

June 15, 2016 at 5:18 pm

Some men are too indecisive. They try to mix different soups together but eat it at separate times. Honestly, I can’t judge because this thing called “love” can be complex and many times we say, we will never do but we end up doing it. Then think we are still in control but this love thing clouds our minds/decision making. It leads to other permanent decision, pain and frustration.
      Flavour enjoys having two women at the same time, not willing to let one go bcos they both bring different taste to the table. I can sit here and try to understand why someone like flavour, knowing na women wrapper, can’t keep his shirt off will tell me sweet lies and believe him. I don’t only hear rumors but I see some evidence. But to each is own.
      Anna, you made a great decision keeping your child and I wish you the best. Sometimes, things happen to teach us and make us better.

2. Chinwaggery

June 13, 2016 at 2:13 pm

I no follow na 10,000 naira.
    Anna banner, kpele dear!

3. Joycee

June 13, 2016 at 2:14 pm

The baby must stay because the father his flavour…yeye de smell

• lola

June 13, 2016 at 2:56 pm

abeg are you justifying abortion? Abi people impregnated by poor men abort the baby? Women forever saying rubbish about other women when they do worse.

4. Wale

June 13, 2016 at 2:17 pm

…..Anna, to each its own!…. I will never judge you for your journey so far! I am older than you are and I have fallen so many times but I pray you overcome in all you do! God bless you>>

5. Madman

June 13, 2016 at 2:24 pm

If you believed in God so much, as you mention his name through out this interview, you would not have been fornicating upandan….

• A

June 13, 2016 at 2:57 pm

and who made you a judge Mr.Madman?

• Becca

June 13, 2016 at 3:00 pm

@ Madman.
      Depends which God, the God, the God of Tits and Wine sure wouldn’t mind…

If the biblical God, Please point to a verse which clearly states sex before marriage, presently known as fornication in wrong. Given that that fornication’ at the time the bible was written didn’t mean pre-marital sex but prostitution, two very different things.

• Chu

June 13, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Seriously? Frnication meant prostitution in the bible? Kongrats, oye klap for yaself.

• Becca

June 13, 2016 at 5:41 pm

Yep, look up the etymology of the word ‘fornication’. The most constant thing is change and language is not exempt.
      Pity you don’t study greek or latin in Nigeria anymore, you’d have a greater appreciation of words and their meanings, free from biblical dogma.

• TofuNation

June 13, 2016 at 8:07 pm

family.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26204/~/the-bible-on-pre-marital-sex-and-sexual-morality

• lola

June 13, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Uncle recorder of people’s spiritual journey. So non-babymama’s have a stronger relationship with God than babymama’s. Anyway thank God that He is not man and redeems us all no matter what. We all have skeletons in our cupboard but if God could redeem David, Paul, and Mary Magdalene, Anna Banner will be just fine

• Judge Judy

June 13, 2016 at 3:16 pm

Awon Judge Judy tun ti de oh . All the Judge Judy are out. Pls people make mistakes. I know people who do not fornicate as u call it but have the most wicked hearts on earth and have done worse things behind closed doors. Anna I applaud you for owning up publicly that flavour is a mistake but your child is your greatest achievement. Didnt like the whole issue with flavour and all. But a woman who already has a child who is deemed and acknowledged as thier greatest achievement has totally won my heart. There are people with phd’s looking for the gift of a child from God wether as a single mum who is running out of time age wise or as a married woman.
      Anna, dust your legs , take good care of your child and move on .
      Your modelling career is already back on track and I praise u for that.
      You seem like a strong woman, now channel your strength on the more positive paths. Go back to schoool , pursue your career too. Leave Flavour alone , I often wondered why he was not getting majority of the blame. He started the whole game, played two wonen during the same period. Ready to marry none till tommorrow. Even the other lady Sandra should move on, any man that put a woman thru all this .Can do it to her again & again.
      Anna I salute your courage , you are a young beautiful woman , glad flavour is history. Arise & shine , With God on your side you are unstopable.
      Who knows you may even get to become bigger & greater than Flavour . And look back in the future & wonder what u saw in him. You go girl, the sky is your beginning .

6. Anon

June 13, 2016 at 2:37 pm

She sounds quite mature and a bit hurt. Practice safe sex.

• ATL's finest

June 13, 2016 at 7:33 pm

@ Anon yes I feel for her & first time in a very long Time, I belived her. Oh dear heavens save the singles & innocent hearts from these men when it comes to thinking let them use their heads cuz they ain’t loyal & doing right. Anna don’t worry keep pushing, we are all sinners in our own lil way, we are all sinners in search of a Savior. Glad you have moved on.

7. slayQueen

June 13, 2016 at 2:37 pm

Dear Anna, i love that you said all of this. Truth is, most women are victims of love. A great number of women indulge in self pity and become riduculously depressed. You, Anna, stood up even after that unexpected fall and for that reason i pray this incident becomes your strength.
    For the men out there, its so sad that a large number of you abuse the position nature has put y’all in. By nature, we understand that men are designed to do the CHASING. Hearken to nature’s call when you chase but chase one not two or three as many of you do. AS YOU HAVE ONE DICK SO SHOULD YOU HAVE ONE WOMAN. Respect your positions. STOP DECEPTION, STOP RAPe!!!

8. Gemonyi

June 13, 2016 at 2:38 pm

@Madman
    Everyone has a besetting sin i.e a fault to which someone is especially prone, a characteristic weakness. I am not justifying her Wrongs but please let he that is without sin, let him first cast a stone at her.

9. Anonymous

June 13, 2016 at 2:43 pm

I believe you. You’re not the only one he did this to. You and Sandra just happened to be the popular ones.I remember at that time he deleted his pics with Sandra and started posting Anna’s pics. There was a time he had only Sandra’s pics, then Anna and Sandra’s pics, then Anna’s pics, now nobody’s pics. To be honest I think both you and Sandra knew about each other but you were both ignoring obvious signs in the name of “keep my man” “he loves me” etc. Sandra allegedly was in a similar mess with Beverley so even if Flavour marries her is that really winning? Someone that feels he’s openly polygamous and can’t be honest with a woman. Perhaps you people should be more honest with yourselves next time. Less beautiful or nice or smart women have had men chase after them, propose to them and marry them because the man MADE a choice, so why not beauty queens like you. Let this be a lesson to us all

10. Karashika

June 13, 2016 at 2:45 pm

Well damn she set u judgemental lot straight didn’t she… live in your truth girl and make no apologies for it.

11. Frida

June 13, 2016 at 2:46 pm

I have no words for you. If Jesus were to come down to earth this instant. …I’m so sure he won’t condemn her…so who are you?
    Anna, I’ve always admired you for keeping the pregnancy and having your baby.
    I’ve said it over and over again that you’ll rise above this and become even greater…you’ll fall in loveagain to a more deserving man and have a beautiful life.
    You’re very strong…I don’t think I can put up with such abuse from Internet trolls.
    The fact that some of us are virgins doesn’t mean we don’t have other horrible sins we commit.
    Take it easy guys.

12. Linda

June 13, 2016 at 2:50 pm

This Flavour is a real somehow person. I doubt Anna would lie about Flavour on the Internet- for her to do this it means the babe is quite fed up and doesn’t care for him anymore. Meanwhile both women have been receiving the sole backlash and insulting each other even on this very blog when both of them are victims of a dishonest man. You people should put your differences aside and move on. At least you both had beautiful girls and have your sexy bodies back. Anna you have beauty, age and experience on your side. Sandra is also very beautiful and is cunning enough to protect herself. . You can both make something great of this.

13. OJ

June 13, 2016 at 2:50 pm

”I fell in love”, ”i have never gotten pregnant before”, ”i didnt know he was going out with Sandra”….abegiiiii!!!!! if they ask Sandra, she too would say the same things too abi?????? make una dey deceive una selves

14. Namesake

June 13, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Sorry Anna I’m 18 have experienced falling deeeeeeeply in love with sweet mouth it seem like I was hypnotised but when it come to sex I always protect myself oh!. All my friends in the same age group do the same too. Not judging oh. But you must be a very very gullible vunerable young lady for some one so beautiful I wonder why?

• Anonymous

June 13, 2016 at 3:39 pm

all these your statements and jamb questions . congrats for practicing safe sex let us clap for you and give you award. Because you dont know how cunning men can be or that contraceptives are never 100% effective. Anway people like you are always humbled in the end. Soon you’ll realise that your luck is not from sense but from God’s grace. Remember this comment o.

• Namesake

June 13, 2016 at 4:21 pm

Anon I have no words for you honestly like I said people I hang out with are quite smart. I have come across vunerable girls before but non fit the discription of Anna. I mean even if Na JAZZ the man use babes dontt give it up just like THAT. And I am talking about 18 year olds. We ain’t that DUMB abeg. No excuse for it. She should have just admitted she wanted to have a baby for flavour instead of all this unbelievable talk. She is not retarded. So please sit down. I don’t know how old you are or what your IQ is but unprotected sex =baby. Even a 10 year old knows that. If you want me to lecture you some more please come back at me..

15. Cookie

June 13, 2016 at 2:56 pm

I remember when i first heard she was pregnant,i was so angry and upset..(one would think she was my sister or i knew her). I had always admired how young and beautiful she is,always looking pretty..(the beautiful ones are already born,and Anna is a beauty) So hearing a young beauty like her got pregnant was disappointing.. What’s done is done,i am glad she did this interview.. She will still achieve all her dreams and she will keep growing in wisdom. Her journey happens to the best of us,not all women set out to be babymama’s.. Wanted more for her though,but it’s all good.. God’s speed Anna,you have nothing to be ashamed of.

16. Nadine

June 13, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Anna did you say that you were already dating Flavour before the Golibe song and that you diddn’t know that Flavour and Sandra were dating? Smh! My dear you lie! You don’t read blogs or the comments on your Instagram page? You started dating Flavour after that Golibe Video shoot. Thanks to Mrs Ify Umeokeke Okoye.

She said Chinedu is a nice guy with a big heart. I laugh like Santa Claus.

The Chinedu that told you that had it been he wasn’t a celeb, will you come near to him? The Chinedu that told you to abort the baby but you refused. The Chinedu that constantly shouts and threatens you that if you say anything bad about him in public, he will stop taking care of you.
    The Chinedu that instead of attending his child’s dedication, he was a judge at Dance with Peter.
    #Issorait.

Its a good thing that you have made a decision to move on and also to go back to school. May God guide you and may he always send you good friends that will give you good advice.

• hian

June 13, 2016 at 3:18 pm

so Anna will come and lie about Flavour on the INTERNET? He threatens her yet he’s always with Anna. If you read the comments about these people and see what happens in real life you’ll be so confused. I now know that Bella Naija commenters are liars. And Ify introduced a man in a relationship to a single girl and the man agreed and continued dating her. Yet you have so much to say about the girl but nothing about Flavour. Are you Anna or Flavour that you know so much about it? They were introduced by Ify and so what. Of all the women Flavour was dating and posting their pics on Instagram, the Anna babe could have easily believed any story Flavour told her. Although I admit she could have been wiser. Clearly you’re just hurt and looking for where to spit it out. Don’t worry Anna will rise above this and people like you will stay anonymous and get your bella naija anonymous likes while the Anna babe keeps rising like garri.

• S.E

June 13, 2016 at 3:47 pm

@hian! Did you think before commenting? Several single girls are introduced to many married men sef not just dating guys. Forget that instagram stuff, posting of pics upandan all na wash. FYI, Jude’s wife was the one that told Anna to start the love triangle of a thing and anybody that knows Flavour knows that he get sweet mouth die and he loves women a lot. You will catch him gbenshing sumborri, the way he will bend his head and be apologising, calling you sweet names in a romantic way will just melt your heart. Having two kids have not made him to stop gbenshing o, Anna you were warned. Weren’t you? After employing people to be watching him whenever he’s on tour to know if he sleeps around and all the feedback remaineth the same that yes he does. PELE O! Sandra should do the same too

• Abk

June 13, 2016 at 4:59 pm

People cannot lie on the internet?

• Flora

June 13, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Don’t be fooled by the hype and publicity stunts

17. Poor girl

June 13, 2016 at 3:12 pm

I believe her. Youthful naivete and infatuation can make fools out of people sometimes. Hopefully she has learnt and can move on.

18. Pretty girl

June 13, 2016 at 3:12 pm

Na wa for flavour oh. He knew he had someone and he was leading the girl because he wanted to have sex with her. Any babe that says she wants to fall in love with flavor is on her own

19. Nadine

June 13, 2016 at 3:23 pm

All these MBGNs should know that some of them are not destined to be married to celebs like Adaeze Yobo. You must not date a celeb after your reign so as to remain relevant.
    Una dey talk about Anna, that MBGN2014 “haff” started her own o, from that guy that fought with Wizkid to Emmanuel Emenike. Tomorrow, If she gets belle and the guy no marry am, she will just jump out to grant an interview. Not wishing anybody bad sha.

• Nkem

June 13, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Nadine n’eme gbaza queen. clearly from your comments you are hurt and have it out against beauty queens. Don’t worry, you’re not the only one that has sense or ambition. For most of these girls to even win these contests they are already fairly known and dating rich men so they don’t just come from somewhere to start competing and have every right to keep wanting to date men of a certain class. Afterall men want to date women that cook and clean and nobody attacks them for that. It’s only normal to date within your class or social circle. How about you mind your own life and stop being so butthurt over beautiful girls at your age. They will be fine. And they are as lucky in love as they are beautiful. Face your own life and beauty biko!

• linda

June 13, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Nadine aka SE you’re clearly Anna’s ‘friend’ for you to know all this, yet here you are. Shame on you. Gloating over someone’s misfortune. Dont worry she’s THAT beautiful for her to keep getting attention and even jobs irrespective of what happeend to her. Rubbish jealous agbaya

• Nadine

June 13, 2016 at 7:02 pm

Shame on you too because I’m not SE. I’m Nadine. I’m not gloating over her misfortune that she brought on herself. I’m not her friend, Chizoba, Faith and the Umeokeke sisters are…lol I’m not an agbaya cos I never reach 22 sef. And what jobs are u talking about? Na she be Kendall Jenner abi? Lmao. And I will never ever be jealous of her cos she hasn’t achieved anything that will make me to be and no I don’t envy people cos our exam papers are different in life. COPY THAT!

20. Ada

June 13, 2016 at 3:44 pm

I don’t doubt you were in love o! We are ladies, love is a strong motivator for the things we do as ladies. That said, even lovers are sensible. You could have protected yourself from getting pregnant. Even morning after pills follow be protection. I don’t doubt you did not expect to be a baby mama I rather believe you thought your love would step up to his responsibilities not just to his child but to you the woman he professes to love. My dear that is what all of us as women would want for ourselves but you didn’t get it. Toh, it is good, move on with your life and make the best of it but quite honestly it is fine to admit you had expectations of flavour. If you didn’t you wouldn’t be human.

21. Abbie

June 13, 2016 at 3:47 pm

She made a mistake n it’s her f-up so let her deal with it

22. Prince

June 13, 2016 at 3:52 pm

If you’re no longer with Flavour, good for your life,like you said the future is way brighter without Flavour in it. you’re still young and you seems intelligent. Focus on your child, God and build a career. Time is a friend of nobody.

23. stella

June 13, 2016 at 3:53 pm

I am happy to hear that u have decided to move on with your life Anna, I wish u all the best life can offer. Please do take care of yourself and n your baby. You don’t owe anybody any explanation so live your life dear. Don’t listen to those crucifiers cos even if Jesus comes down now many will still crucify him.

24. Felinda

June 13, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Why wont nigerian girls just leave this girl alone for once .you are not better than her .
    You know why

Cos she did not have a hundred abortions like you did. She is still younger than you and has a whole lot of years ahead of her to catch up with school and what not. I also have no doubt someone will marry her later in life even with one child. You that you dont even have a child you look older than your age and no man wants you. So please leave this girl alone. You the perfect one who has never made a mistake in your life.

25. Californiabawlar

June 13, 2016 at 4:06 pm

She painted a picture of a typical lying Nigerian man, and you guys still don’t believe her? Tohhhh! It’s like everyone is addicted to just hating on this girl then.
    My own is sha for her to go ahead and make something of her life. It’s not about age… I know a 28yr old babe who got pregnant for a guy she barely knows off Tinder…she refused to finish school or learn a skill before that and she’s still not doing jack sh*t now…in fact now she uses the baby as a crutch not to do anything. She also claimed she didn’t know he had a babymama…her own is that he told her casually and she thought he was joking.
    My point? You really should have been in school when you were frolicking Flava Flav….so maybe school is not in your body to begin with. Forget all these your vagueass “…I’ll return one day..” Biko which day? To study what course? You wan become engineer or dockitor? Did we beg Omowunmi to go back to school for advanced degrees?
    Beautiful woman, I’m not even here to judge you…but please! Do something with your life!! I grew up with a even more beautiful but widowed mother of 6 and her work ethic is my single motivation for all my achievements! Be something for yourself and your baby girl. Otherwise one thing is sure, other men will still come and take advantage of you…and you know what? You’ll still believe them! Because you’ll NEED them!
    You have supportive parents and a rich baby daddy….September is around the corner, go ahead and re-enroll NOW. It’s somewhat obvious you’re into the fame and paparazzi but sweetheart you are young, you have holidays to come back for photoshoots… I know I was being sarcastic but maybe you should actually study law…a lot of people in the industry have that degree now so you’ll still be able to stay relevant when you come back. Even if you don’t go to law school just get the degree…a school will provide you the time to straighten your thoughts out and mature. And maybe also build your vocabulary? Idk…#justsaying

Above is the advice I’ll give a sister ??

• Lema

June 13, 2016 at 5:05 pm

If you know Anna personally, you’ll know she’s lying. She knew he was dating Sandra, she knew they had a baby together. Jude Okoye’s wife who is married with a child is the one who hooked her up with him. People were warning her then, especially people who knew him better, that if she wasn’t careful; she’ll be baby mama number 2. Now she’s coming to tell lies, and acually acting like she was in the dark. Like?! No doubt Nigerian men, some, can be hopeless liars; Anna is a liar herself. Well, good to know she finally has the sense ans courage to move on.

• californiabawlar

June 13, 2016 at 9:50 pm

That’s besides the point now….if she has any sense she should move on and make something of her life. That’s the koko of the matter.

26. Ope

June 13, 2016 at 4:07 pm

I’m surprised,nobody used the word “demon” here. Continue

• Anonymous

June 13, 2016 at 5:18 pm

because Yoruba demons have no part 2. If Flavour was Yoruba he’d marry Sandra and propose to Anna and keep Beverley in his mother’s house while living in Chidinma’s house as she pays the bills. And his parents will support him and be calling all of them Iyawo wa. What Flavour has done in Igbo land is utterly unacceptable. In Yoruba land… I’m expecting the insults but it’s true.

• Igbo demon

June 13, 2016 at 5:26 pm

LOL, he’s not Yoruba na. The ‘Yoruba demon’ joke (and that’s all it is, a joke!) only applies to our brothers from the south-west. But plenty of commenters here have spoken about Flavour’s irresponsibility, dishonesty, general lack of character and ashawo ways. There is no ‘Igbo demon’ joke (yet), but if there was, he would fit the bill perfectly.

27. divora

June 13, 2016 at 4:22 pm

Well Anna,u don’t owe anybody any explanation,,had it been u aborted d baby nobody wld hav known u dated flavour..d pple dat judge u do worse tins just dat dey re not in d public eye..the most important tin is d r/ship u hav wit ur God..u re still young and u hav a very bright future.i wish u all d best in life..#nobodyis perfect#

28. Anonymous

June 13, 2016 at 4:31 pm

@namesake aka SE not only can you not argue logically without insults, you were generating likes for your comment. How sad. Be there with your pull her down syndrome in the name of being blunt, she’s still the one on the blog covers, not you. Still no comment on Flavour? Shame shame

• Namesake

June 13, 2016 at 5:42 pm

She’s still the one holding baby and on the cover of mag.’ I dodge that blessing oh’ please may you and your female siblings recieve it on my behalf. Yeye fowl.

• bey

June 13, 2016 at 10:01 pm

that was so low of you. untop BN comment you cursed someone na wa for you o

29. Nadine

June 13, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Hian, chill out you hear? Getting Bellanaija likes is not an achievement. Who e don epp? You wrote I’m hurt lol! Hell no, I’m not. Why should I be? If she can’t lie about Flavour, why do you think that Sandra is always quiet? No interview of any kind. Forget all those packaging on social media. The same thing that Anna did, Sandra did that too. Dating someone that is in a rship. Sandra got pregnant thinking that she will get the ring.
    Anna’s case, she was warned, she was even given examples of ladies that he used and dumped: Beverly and co but Idk maybe na Jazz that covered her eyes. Thank God for Dilish that picked race. Lol. Even Sandra too has moved out of his place and he’s trying to get her back by attending Sandra’s younger sister Birthday party. Lmao. Sandra just like Anna should just move on with their lives.

And my prayers for everyone not Anna alone is that we all should rise like Garri.

• linda

June 13, 2016 at 5:14 pm

abeg abeg after they’ve called you out now you’re forming praying for everyone. Stick to your guns abi you came here to criticise Anna. I dont know how you people just like picking on people. I’m sure if you put your name we’ll find out that you’re Anna’s friend. I wonder what the babe has done to you loool yimu

• Nadine

June 13, 2016 at 10:34 pm

Lmao! Why should I use another name? Cos of Anna? Unto say she fit kill me or what? You are so hilarious. I have been commenting on BN as Nadine and nobody will ever make me to change my name and hey nobody called me out! If you don’t want to rise like Garri inside water, go do like Anna. Now claim it osiso since you love it.
      “Beauty without Brain, the Private Part suffers it”. By Muagbe.
      From Ice Prince she jumped into Flavour and now she’s lying she never knew he was with Sandra. Lmao. She forgot how she used to fight with her followers who advised her to leave Flavour. Ask her who renewed her house rent, was it not Chidimma?
      I hope Sandra won’t jump out to grant her own interview cos she opened her legs for Flavour when she knows that he’s still dating Beverly. KMT.

30. elo

June 13, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Are u not a sinner? Mr judge

31. Lema

June 13, 2016 at 5:08 pm

How you know this girl is a born liar is the fact that she said, she got pregnant after Sandra had given birth, wow!

32. elo

June 13, 2016 at 5:18 pm

I believe u Anna.
    Nigerian guys will never tell you the truth about their relationship with another woman until they are convinced that you are pregnant for them or u have a concrete evidence against them…
    That is the truth about them….

33. Vanel

June 13, 2016 at 5:36 pm

My dear how naive were you. Which level? You no go school? You had unprotected sex and were surprised you were pregnant one month later. Looooool I laugh in igbo .what else fid you expect???. Please join test for STD as you now know flavour has been dipping everywhere. if all girls had your mentality na soso baby mama for full naija. Listen nobody asked you to explain yourself okay. Stop judging yourself too. I pray you recieve sense IJN.

34. IJS

June 13, 2016 at 5:40 pm

All this baby mama heartbreak lying men issues in Nigeria give me headache .its like Nigerian politics…same old…Anna I honestly emphatise with you. I’ve been there, I got pregnant first time I had sex, I took postinor the same day, it stayed, I was 23 and I removed it – I believe God has forgiven me. The past is the past and the only revenge is success. We all make mistakes, own your life and make a success out of yourself. That’s the best revenge.

35. John

June 13, 2016 at 5:55 pm

@anoymous.Your use of English words and lettering makes you look familiar,am sure you are hot cake on that Negative blog.

• Anonymous

June 13, 2016 at 8:14 pm

I didn’t know only one person speaks proper English on the Nigerian blogosphere, I’m flattered. But no thank you. I’m pretty sure the negative blog you speak of can’t be more negative than this one 🙂

36. i no send

June 13, 2016 at 6:04 pm

hmm..Anna dodged a bullet….but i don’t see flavour with any woman outside his tribe for the long haul.

37. Adaobi

June 13, 2016 at 6:05 pm

Hmmm!

38. Suga

June 13, 2016 at 6:27 pm

Honestly I find it very disturbing that people always say they are in love because they are having sex as if sex is a sure measure for love. The word “lust” has practical taken over love if not you can show love and be in love without sex. That way you can boldly talk about love even on air. I advise young people to show love without sex and ensure it happens when eventually they end up marrying, which is the true test of love on /for both partners. Yes, you can date and show all the love to the moon and back without ending up in bed. In essence, sleeping with a man which is what I call lust should be differently explained from love else the younger generation will continue to relate love to sex such single parents will be everywhere. Whatever happened to the word lust which is very relating to her young age and flavours obvious exposed life . love is a pure and beautiful thing that should happen unconditionally which must be detached from sex for clarity especially for people that are not married.

• Didi

June 14, 2016 at 12:17 pm

So true… these days people think love is all about physical attraction and sex… sad.

39. nwanyi na aga aga

June 13, 2016 at 6:43 pm

Anna how could you not have read this post.. Anyway I remember saying that they should leave you to make mistakes and learn, most importantly you have learned. Better move forward, if you like look for another serial baby daddy and get pregnant for …

• Jennifer

June 13, 2016 at 9:54 pm

As in, her lies are shocking! You’ve made a mistake, fine, move on. Instead she’s telling lies and acting like she was unaware he was dating Sandra. Okay, you claim you knew when she gave birth, if you were responsible and didn’t want stress for yourself; that’s when the “relationship” should’ve ended; for your own sanity. You’re 23, (which is still very young) even though you lie you’re 20, when you got pregnant, you were 22. Even an 18 year old knows if you have sex without a condom or contraceptive, you’re likely to get pregnant; so what are you saying? You actually went to the UAE for school, and somehow managed to come back and get pregnant. I’m not even judging you, unexpected things happen and anyone can be a victim. Why yours is somewhat unpardonable is cause you were warned over and over again. Yours could’ve been totally avoided, but I guess everything happens for a reason. There’s a thin line between love and lust, and love and foolishness. At the end of the day, you and your daughter will certainly be okay; By God’s Grace.

40. Esse

June 13, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Am with you sweetie

41. lacey

June 13, 2016 at 7:13 pm

Kudos Anna! I am so happy you decided to keep your beautiful Baby! Go on and live your life and get a decent man to raise your daughter! You will still find a rich level headed Nigerian Man with intellectual capacity to wife you! God bless

• californiabawlar

June 13, 2016 at 9:52 pm

That’s what she should be sitting around waiting for abi?!! sometimes beauty is a curse walahi!!

42. Sadiq

June 13, 2016 at 8:04 pm

No one can condemn you Anna but at the same time don’t expect to be aplauded.if you have actually learned anything you should have realised that Real love ain’t pain baby, infatuation and lust leads to pain. I pray God gives you the wisdom to distinguish between the two. You should have also learnt that beauty is only skin deep. Don’t look at it as your only potential. It was your beauty that attracted the attention of men like flavour. If you had some common sense attached to your beauty you would never have succumbed to his advances.

43. Nk

June 13, 2016 at 9:26 pm

Flavor deceived you and also told you not to use condoms right! Foolish girl with no morals! And come to think of it when you realized he was in a relationship, as a morally upright fella you claim, what did you do? Don’t we see your posts flaunting flavors house and stuff! Please take your cooked up tale to the gullible like you! The truth is that you thought that it takes opening your legs to wrestle a man out from his relationship! Thank God your senses are getting back and I encourage you to go seek education first!

• A word of advise to Anna

June 14, 2016 at 2:59 pm

I agree with your point! Okay let’s assume she’s telling the truth. Now. when she finally found out he had already had a baby with Sandra, what stopped her from getting away from the situation. She could agree with flavour to work out something in terms of how to take care of the baby. Flavour doesn’t seem like one who would ignore his child even if he doesn’t want the child’s mother.

So Anna you could have prevented further heart break by walking away! Yet you refused and buried yourself there! Always posting photos of you in Flavour’d house, with Flavour’s family and flavours cars!! so why would he value you? You obviously proved you are an air head groupie who came to him because of his money and he treated you as such. My dear it was not love that you had! You wanted a cup out of hard ship that’s the reason to clinged to him despite how badly he treated you.

I won’t be surprised and neither do I have s doubt that if he comes back for you, you will immediately succumb and run back to him. We dey here dey watch!

I like you but you need to get smarter than you are now! You may be younger than Sandra and have age advantage but if you are not wise and behave stupidly, no man will choose you over Sandra! Matter of fact she’s not old! She’s older than you but she’s not an old woman! And on top of it she’s smarter than you.

People like Sandra would still have been smarter even if she was your age! Her level of smartness and display of tact shows that is not one gotten by age it’s actually either in born or developed which you clearly lack or don’t care to develop!

How many flavours pictures does she post? Be it his house or his car or his belongings or with his family or even granting interviews about him…….or you think interviewers or bloggers don’t approach her to dish out about her and Flavour ??? Yet you wonder why he won’t secretly respect her. The trick is she shows continually that she can be and live without him!! She does it very genuinely too.

Flavour may be a high life singer but he is a University graduate!! And so is Sandra too.

So, I strongly doubt he will want to settle with anyone that isn’t like wise! So now you are young at least you have age advantage. Your child is s bit older and your mum can assist you to take care of her. Please go back to school and get a University degree!! Even if it doesn’t get you job, It would surely place but you more class and respect and open door to people or higher calibre than you cos take it or leave it there is something called social snobbery or academic snobbery. Some men will not relate with you at a deeper level cos they fear you are an illiterate and a liability cos you don’t have a University degree!

Beauty will never buy you class! #a word is enough for the wise!

44. nnenne

June 14, 2016 at 12:55 am

Anna breaking up with Flavour is the best decision you could have taken.
    Just go ahead NOW and jump into your career. Stop procrastinating it.
    Before you know know it, you have graduated.
    You are a beautiful woman but in today’s world, beauty is not enough. By the time you match your career ( journalism), with your beauty and humility, men will line up for you.
    If possible, don’t date anyone yet.
    FOCUS!

Sometimes, mistakes we make in life is God’s way of telling us,” Hello, you are going the wrong way. ”

We all fall down but we must get up.
    I may not have made your mistakes but am not perfect.
    Keep your head up, stay determined, keep a good platonic relationship with your daughter’s father, don’t hate anyone, stay close to God, keep believing in yourself , take good care of yourself and your baby. Things may seem rough now but trust me you will be fine.

BTW , I believe your story and I hope other naive young girls will learn from it.

• Susan

June 14, 2016 at 11:23 pm

Rumor has it he broke up with her, Anna broke up with him indeed. They were never in a “relationship” in the 1st place. The guy has never respected her, and she has equally not respected herself. Her best decision will be to have sense and not go back to the “relationship”. Love should never bring pain. Next time, stay away from guys who’re in relationships, although I feel bad for you, you CLEARLY knew he was in a relationship and he had a child. Years ago, you confirmed your “relationship” with him when news broke that Sandra had put to bed, so what are you saying? What shocks me is the innocent personality you try to put up all the time. I mean, no doubt I feel bad for you, but you need to stop lying, same way you’re born in 1993 and you keep claiming 1995. Funny thing? 1993 is incredibly young, even at the time you contested. I hope you’ve learnt your lessons. All the best for you and your daughter.
      God bless!

• Nma

June 15, 2016 at 8:21 am

But he broke up with her though. They were also never in a serious relationship. And they’ve not been together ever since she got pregnant.

45. Passingby

June 14, 2016 at 3:25 am

Quite ward tonight. Anna I just read your interview and if you are to be believed then my dear you should be crowned the most gullible girl in nigeria .That is one crown you really deserve based on this interview. But Anna if you were that naive as u claimed, u would have been tooo shy to show that big muscle man your pants talk less of opening your legs to him. You might have gullible fans but some of us can easily read between the lines. Stop excusing your silly actions, admit your fault only then can you move on.you might be pretty child but not that pretty that you will be able to dazzle people with your beauty and feed them lies. And remember miz naive social media has a way of outing us when we tell lies. You did know about Sandra.

46. Blog Visitor

June 14, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Here goes the “my perfect life brigade”. She made a mistake guys lets move on abeg.

• Susan

June 14, 2016 at 11:25 pm

Nothing like perfect life brigade, it’s the fact. I feel bad for her but stop trying to hide the truth.

47. Diamond Miller