Relationships

Van Vicker Accused of having an Affair with his Manager by her Husband | Manager Responds with claims of Husband’s “Medical Crisis”

BellaNaija.com

van-vicker-whats-new-cover-bella-naija4

Liberian-Ghanaian actor Van Vicker has been in the middle of a messy “scandal” in Ghana after the actor was accused of having an affair with his manager, Clarice Ford-Kulah, by the manager’s husband Bartum Kulah.

The husband reportedly said “My wife will deny the accusations and claim to be Van Vicker’s Manager and Business partner, that’s what she always says, [but] it’s all a cover, and I’ve caught them at a hotel twice. This is the second trip in a year. They have traveled to Haiti, Liberia, Nigeria, Ireland and multiple cities in the Continental US… I really have evidence to show that Van Vicker is sleeping with my wife and even warned my wife on that but still they are doing it. It is a shame to Gollywood actor Van Vicker sleeping with people’s wives as he is married too. This is part one, I will bring all the pictures, videos I mean all the evidence out if they refused to stop, especially Van Vicker”.

He added that he and his wife have been married for years with children but his wife Clarice Ford-Kulah do not care about the children, all she is interested in is travelling with Van Vicker.

In a press release made available to GhanaWeb.com, Clarice Ford-Kulah said:

In response to the recent rumors trending on the internet concerning Van Vicker and me, none of it is true. Neither Van nor I would do such a thing. We both have families that we love and care about dearly. Van and I have worked together professionally and as a family for over five years and have never encountered such nonsense accusations.

My husband has security issues due to an accident that has completely interrupted his life. He has been harassing all of my male friends, including pastors, ministers, and deacons for years and I chose to ignore.

However, this accusation is too ridiculous for me to ignore because it is in the public domain.

Further, it is my understanding that my husband is going through some type of medical crisis. I will be returning to the US shortly to deal with this situation and would love my family to be left alone whiles dealing with this unfortunate situation privately.

I am currently in Liberia attending to business. While here, we will be premiering our film along with another business associate who also flew in with me from the States to attend both the Ghana and Liberia premieres of the movie ‘Skinned’.

I assure everyone that there is no evidence of any sort to back up these baseless claims by my husband. Whatever pictures and videos he says he can produce will be of us going in and out of events premises, pick ups and drop offs. None of these pictures or video will be compromising in any way.

Again, I am asking that these rumors be put to rest. Van Vicker is my client and ‘family’.

Dr. Clarice Ford-Kulah

Van Vicker is also married. He and his wife, Adjoa Vicker, got married in 2003.

1. TEA!

June 16, 2016 at 12:32 pm

I believe the husband o! Why? Because I know one girl seed sown by Oga Van here in Naija! Hehehehehehe never thought I would be the one with tea o but truly Van get Baby girl for naija here. Na only one I know o ig there are others, I no know!

2. princevinco

June 16, 2016 at 12:39 pm

The issue of that accusations is really not good for actors and their managers. However it is neccassary for married actors to reconcile their actions as an actor and that of their family/marriage. It is the neglect of their family life and paying attention more to their acting that is causing the problem, so married actors should remember their family life while relating with their managers.

3. Marsha

June 16, 2016 at 12:41 pm

Clarice why don’t you leave all the movie premiere nonsense you are doing all over Africa and take the next available flight back to Atlanta, what do you mean I will back shortly. If I loved my husband and heard this accusations coupled with the fact that he us SUPPOSEDLY very ill I will drop everything and be by his side and my kids side. You have very young kids so what’s with the constant traveling. Drop everything and come sort out your home.

The statement I will be back shortly is the most ridiculous statement response I ever heard. Evidently we know where your priorities lies.

• slice

June 16, 2016 at 1:44 pm

You don’t know better and I understand. If the man is sick and pushing friends and family away, how any jobs will she leave to soothe his ego. She has to make money for herself and him and the children. In situations like this, just sit and look

• Marsha

June 16, 2016 at 2:22 pm

Slice in response to you i will say

“annd thats the problem right there
      Women of now a days chasing money – than saving their marriage and their homes
      On plane 24/7 sleeping in hotel room to hotel room all in the name of business, while their tiny kids are home. Our mothers generation made such great sacrifices for us and I thank them
      Get ya freaking priorities straight .

• slice

June 16, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Your mother stayed close because she could find food close by or in some our cases the father provided good. If nt she would have gone to the ends of the earth to make a living for you. Should this woman forgo the premier to run home an answer an insecure man

4. FasholasLover

June 16, 2016 at 12:50 pm

Men. Men. Why tarnish the woman’s image and also cause disaffection in another man’s home? There is word called divorce! If she has done you wrong, disengage. What l fail to understand is the purpose of this “outing” ala Tee Blizz especially where children are involved. So, after this public display of madness, is reconciliation ever possible? Why not just go away in a dignified manner? Van Vicker’s wife will eventually forgive him even if this accusation were true. Meaning, the intent is to humiliate/ruin the woman. Too many bitter people out in the world.

• OJ

June 16, 2016 at 2:35 pm

Hahahahahaha……ee dey pain u gan, becos its a man putting it up on the internet for the world to hear, its now a crime abi??? see una very selfish double standards life.

• nwa nna

June 16, 2016 at 3:37 pm

@FasholasLover, The woman made her choices, she’s an adult and wasn’t forced into anything by Vanb Vicker so please spare me with the spill about someone messing up someone else’s image & causing dissatisfaction in another man’s home.
      She chose her priorities and apparently it is not her marital home, not supporting either party just pointing out the obvious.

• Just Negodu

June 16, 2016 at 8:22 pm

Do you know them personally to conclude that the man is not lying? The man is ill she said. Who will feed the children, who will pay the bills? You? She does not have to rush back to the US just because he cried wolf. The marriage is probably over. Had been over for a long long time before now. So, what is the purpose of shaming her? He should fuck off.

5. Spunky

June 16, 2016 at 12:51 pm

This is a mess! The lady went on the defensive, using her husband’s health issues ( we know what that means) as a means to averting the accusation . E dey show for vicker eye sha. Nothing as nauseating as two married adults of the opposite sex indulging in adultery…I hope it’s not true though..

• Fisayo

June 16, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Sorry but I couldn’t help noticing you specifically mentioned “two married adults of the opposite sex”.

Does that mean you’re okay with two married adults of the same sex committing adultery?
      Deductive analogy things.

6. Prince

June 16, 2016 at 1:05 pm

I think the husband should release the evidence he said he has, that would make people believe him more, though i believe him now. Van Vicker na Aristo

7. attention Meadow Hall School Lekki

June 16, 2016 at 1:14 pm

I plead with Lagos state to intervene on the terrible traffic caused by Meadow hall school. How can a school frustrate other road users by their inability to get a car pack. The new road by STILL WATER GARDEN by Oando has been grounded by Meadow hall school. They have grounded the movement there as other road user are forced to crawl behind parents dropping off their wards! This is frustrating! The road has been taken over by Meadow hall.

LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT please help.
    The security and traffic controllers at that junction serve only Meadow hall. We going toward Ikate and VI are not allowed to by pass despite that our road is free. Meadow hall says we should all queue behind parents. We have our work too. Please HELP.

8. whocares

June 16, 2016 at 1:14 pm

awon ti edible catering. looool. (too soon?)

• Mr. Egghead

June 16, 2016 at 4:21 pm

Too soon!! *waves hands in the air* Way too soon!!

9. Paul Adeyemo

June 16, 2016 at 1:35 pm

Women liberation has given some ladies license to do what they like damming the consequences. If I was the man, I will just divorce her and move on. It can be very painful as we don’t know how they started and got married. I just hope this man will take the right decision and divorce her. Guns are so cheap and esay to get in Yankee.

• Draken

June 16, 2016 at 8:31 pm

@Paul Adeyemo …..Would you rather have Women in bondage where they are controlled?? News flash sir….Women are adults and as such are free to choose their behavior and attendant consequences. He should go watch “war room”, get on his knees and pray for his wife to rekindle her love for him. Nonsense!!

10. Aibee

June 16, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Lol! Seriously? Which African man will catch his wife committing adultery, have pictures and video evidence and still be begging her to desist?

11. Strit Kredibility

June 16, 2016 at 1:43 pm

A very attractive and famous man should not be managed by a married woman and vice versa. I dont care what people say professionals or not its just too much a great temptation to handle. Please Mr Vicker find yourself a single gay woman, family member or cousin to manage you, to stop all these accusations in the future. Problem solved

• le coco

June 16, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Because he won’t be tempted by a single women too abi? even Gay woman sleep with men every nw nd then..

12. Puzzles

June 16, 2016 at 1:50 pm

Ogbeni, if she’s a cheat, divorce her naw. There are many single women and even widows and divorcees who are willing to be faithful wives to you. Why this public announcement?

I’ve noticed that there are two types of husbands who would go about shouting that their wives are cheating and would still want to remain married to her:
    1. husbands who are seriously dependent on their wives financially and don’t want to let go of the money
    2. husbands who are not physically attractive (at all) but by chance are married to physically beautiful women

I know true stories of each situation so don’t swear for me

I just pray we don’t hear that she was killed by her husband and he now starts claiming it was because she’s cheating. We have not forgotten the other dead lady.

As for Van Vicker, I hope it’s not true o. I be dey trip for you that year o. I remember i was heartbroken to hear you’re married but felt better as i see say your wife na chocolate like me. I hate to imagine you’re cheating on her, and worse, with another man’s wife. Respect Ya Self.

13. Tosin

June 16, 2016 at 1:53 pm

I don’t know if these people know this but we don’t care. Your marriage, your life, your business.

14. Dtruth

June 16, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Tomotoe scarce come cost and has driven the cost of my fav ofe akwu…..na em be my own wahala

15. PD Young Billionaire

June 16, 2016 at 4:58 pm

i blame you oga,you shouldnt have allowed your wife be a manager to Van Vicker.The guy is too cute and may be irresistible for any woman.

16. nene

June 16, 2016 at 6:07 pm

why must his manager be a woman? meanwhile his wife stuck to him when he had nothing. men are all the same, poor or rich.

17. clementine

June 16, 2016 at 6:54 pm

Puzzle, I feel you die. If you have suspicion and you have evidence then just divorce her. Thank God Naija women are getting wiser. IJUST FEEL SORRY FOR THE KIDS.

18. Iris

June 16, 2016 at 8:11 pm

I think that’s the point of liberation my friend. Men and women can do whatever they want. They just have to face the consequences of their actions after.

19. Nystyle

June 16, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Who is the brainless person saying he should hire a gay person..so as a Christian he should bring curse into his business for Gods wrath to come on his business?rubbish,sorry trash that nonsense talk.
    2ndly if the man claims to hv solid proof then stop ranting like a woman and then it..until then they are both innocent until Proven guilty!!!!!!!

20. Draken

June 16, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Double standards abound. Are women told to divorce suspected cheating husbands? The only way we can move forward as a culture is by making sure that we rid ourselves of ancient ways of thinking.

21. oversabi

June 17, 2016 at 12:01 am

I wont take sides on this one because I once had a very jealous fiance. He was my second lover but by the time he was done accusing me of sleeping with everyone including his neighbor I had a minor passing by discussion with, I had a list of about 17 men that I was guilty of sleeping with in his head. Basically, I was not allowed to say hi to anyone or be friendly. Doing any of those “wild” things meant that the man had visited my down below. I took my two left legs and ran from such a toxic relationship. The sad thing is in retrospect, I spent too much valuable time trying to prove to a mental person that I truly did not sleep with those people. It was just bizarre. Cant take sides on this one based on experience.

22. nwanyi na aga aga

June 17, 2016 at 8:44 am

Dear Husband of Van Vicker’s manager, I will advice you not to take your own hands and break your home..when your wife comes back just kneel down, beg her for forgiveness and pray consistently for her. I will also advice you to watch war room. Create a space in your closet pray and pray and pray. Stop bringing your marital issues to the public, involve some elders who will talk some sense into her. When she returns from her daily hustle cook for her, rub her feet, do all those things you were doing when she married you in 2003. Be humble and bridle your tongue. It is your bad character that is chasing her outside. Change and make the home conducive for her to return to. Marriage is forever, Don’t ever think of divorce, if you break your home other men will come in and take over what you have labored for almost 13 years for. Be wise…..How come nobody is advising the man in this vein? Na only divorce her that I see everywhere. O di egwu.hahahhahahahaha