Are you a wedding vendor that needs to network and learn from the best? Then you can win a scholarship to enter this year’s Coterie Retreat in New Orleans, USA from December 5-8, 2016.
BellaNaija Weddings editor Ink Eze will be on the multi-cultural panel, she also spoke at last year’s retreat alongside top Nigerian wedding vendors Jide Alakija and Chioma Nwogu-Johnson.
To enter, repost the first image above with the hashtag #coterieretreat16 on social media. (You can post it on Instagram or Facebook or both! Then email [email protected] with your Name, Company Name, Website, IG, Twitter or Facebook URL and a video telling us why you are deserving of this scholarship and what you hope to gain from attending this year’s retreat.
****The entry period ends on Saturday, June 18. Winners will be announced on June 22nd.****
Regular registration is open now and ends on September 1st – click here for the registration page.
HERE’S A SNIPPET OF WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Building a brand, the lows and the highs.
- How to pivot in a saturated industry.
- New trends in Social Media and Technology today. Everything you need to know.
- Snapchat or not, how to leverage this growing platform and why it’s not to be overlooked.
- Why getting published can elevate your brand and how to get your work seen by Editors.
- Attract and maintain a strong following for your business.
- Editorial shoots vs Real Life Weddings. How to design an inspiration tabletop
- Got followers? Now what? How to attract and maintain a strong following for your business.
- Vendor relationship, the blessing and the curse to many creative entrepreneurs. How to build those relationships so everyone wins.
- Corporate event basics. How to grow position yourself for corporate events.
- Luxury weddings and all their glory. What you really need to know about this niche audience.
- Business finance. How to build your net worth and keep it.
- Building a destination wedding business in today’s market.
- Marketing your wedding photography and videography business + how to price your services
Added Bonus: Cake decorating workshop, Hands-on Floral Class, Watercolor Painting Workshop, Hands-on Videography and Photography classes, Stationery Focus Group, Legal and Trademarking Law Focus Group, Pricing for Wedding Planners Intensive + plenty more!
See you in NOLA!
Photo Credit: Dane Lee Jones Photography