Relationships

13 Years Strong! Today is Marian & Charles Anazodo’s Wedding Anniversary

BellaNaija.com

Marian Charles Anazodo FamilyWith the celeb trend of short-lived marriages, it’s refreshing to see a celeb couple going strong after over a decade. You may remember Marian Arthur from her days on NTA, now she is Marian Anazodo and she’s still working in media as the host of hit TV show Knorr Taste Quest.

Her husband Charles Anazodo is a seasoned sports analyst and broadcaster.

The couple celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary today and here is what they had to say.

Marian Charles Anazodo Wedding

Charles –

Today I celebrate my wife Marian Anazodo for tolerating me for the past 13yrs . She has been my rock,my strength. A woman who has helped shape my life and career. I still look at her and see what people say fades ,her beauty. Words are not enough to describe my woman of virtue and substance. All I can say is thank you my love for 13 and 13 more. May the good Lord bless you endlessly.

Marian –

1. Olanrewaju Taiwo

July 19, 2016 at 11:53 pm

Congratulations to them. May more years ahead. I used seeing in NTA back in the day.

2. canim

July 19, 2016 at 11:58 pm

Wow

3. Baby gurl

July 20, 2016 at 12:19 am

Which one is “with the celeb trend of short-lived marriages” BN you have come again o. Anyways HWA Marian and Charles. Beautiful kids. God continue to bless your home in Jesus name Amen!

• tunmi

July 20, 2016 at 2:01 am

BN that one was too cruel. Did you guys hire Mo’cheddah?

4. Olori

July 20, 2016 at 12:21 am

Auntie Marian! My mentor and big friend from my days as a NTA child actor lol. Congrats ma

5. Felinda

July 20, 2016 at 12:52 am

See Bella u need to post more of such stories to inspire others. Very lovely. I don’t care about divorcees wtf should I. I care to see couples married ten years or more and for them to share their secret. Not those celebrating one month after dubai wedding or those who failed at it

• Olanna&Odenigbo

July 20, 2016 at 4:21 pm

Co-signing to this…. Whatever decade old or more, couples you can find from anywhere who can call their marriage experience ‘Happy’ and share how it has made them better…peopls can share how they overcame certain events and made a stronger union…..its time to share such bella….cos hope is fast fading for this institution biko…. my best friend is in talks with divorce lawyer after 2yrs…. i don over tire!

6. Chigurl

July 20, 2016 at 2:32 am

Congratulations to the Anazodos.Back then my OAP couples were Marian and Charles Anazodos and Katherine and frank Edoho.You guys should emulate the Anazodos,no social media paparazzi.
    Toolz and Tunde Demuren should take note,because I love u guys

7. Prettyme

July 20, 2016 at 3:05 am

I remember those days of A.M Express! Congratulations on your anniversary darlings. Wished Catherine and Frank Edoho waited like you guys did..

8. Nobody knows tomorrow

July 20, 2016 at 7:55 am

BN I don’t think the comment about celeb short-lived marriages was very nice. No one knows tomorrow, and as the owner of this blog is a married woman, I’d stay alway from such back-handed comments because she’s not God and marriages and humans can be VERY tough and difficult. Please I’m sure these celeb marriages didn’t start off expecting to divorce- cheating and abuse happen and people are beginning to get tired of “enduring” So let’s not discourage or mock them, because it’s not fair and nobody knows tomorrow.

• ListenMore

July 20, 2016 at 7:03 pm

The comment is appropriate. They are saying we want to hear more of successful marriages in order for us to be inspired and believe in the institution again. Nobody is judging anybody, deal with your ish.

• Anonymous

July 21, 2016 at 10:23 am

please dont be stupid. If you were the one would you like it. RUBBISH

9. Sebastian

July 20, 2016 at 8:00 am

Congratulations, guys. In this day and age, 13 years is no joke. May your love for each other never go sour. Like Charles said, 13 more and another 13 more!

10. ebonygal

July 20, 2016 at 8:19 am

Congrats beautiful people!

11. beauty

July 20, 2016 at 8:27 am

Lovely…

12. Bubu

July 20, 2016 at 8:34 am

Congratulations. Lovely couple. Always admired Mirian. O ye tappers tap into this type of marriage.

13. D

July 20, 2016 at 8:36 am

Cute couple, God bless them.

14. Atreides

July 20, 2016 at 8:55 am

Marian was one of the reasons I was addicted to AM Express then. She along with Catherine, Sadiq and the guy who wears glasses whose name I cannot place now made the show tick. Until NTA had to come in and ruin a good thing.
    Happy Anniversary

• lols

July 20, 2016 at 9:52 am

The Guy that wears glasses is the late Yinka Craig (of blessed memory)

• Psalm

July 20, 2016 at 9:57 am

Marian Arthur, Catherine Obiang, Elaine Otuije, Sadiq Daba and Late Yinka Craig. That was one great team.
      Happy Anniversary to the couple.

• Shai

July 20, 2016 at 7:33 pm

Where is Elaine??? I wonder…

• cybernd

July 20, 2016 at 10:27 am

the late Yinka Craig, you mean?

15. tee

July 20, 2016 at 10:48 am

I love Marian

16. cleo

July 20, 2016 at 2:37 pm

Happy Wedding Anniversary.
    Many more to come.
    Loved Marian from AM express. For once NTA was interesting.

17. leila

July 20, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Congratulations Marian.
    I love you but your presenting skills has nove dived. Watching Knorr taste quest and Get TV’s music, movies and more really make me cringe. I’ve loved you since AM express days and you’ve been in the industry for about 20 years so please go back to training school if you need to. I love that you’re back now in full force and also building the brand new you. I’m routing for you. All the best

18. johnad

August 13, 2016 at 9:07 pm

Congratulations big sister. I was very addicted with your show then on NTA suddenly it was off the air but one thing i could not forget about the show was the day you interviewed Ruggedman in which you had to see his head shape (coconut head) lol . You told him to bring his ear that you wanna whisper to him and you got his headwarmmer seized. Lol . Now you re on knorr show it took me back to then on NTA. God bless ur marriage BiG sister