Movies & TV

Tiwa Savage replies Charles Anazodo who Accused her of being “Discourteous”

BellaNaija.com

Charles Anazodo, a veteran tv personality took to Twitter on Thursday to share how Tiwa Savage “walked past” him “and didn’t have the courtesy to say hello”.

He wrote:

@TiwaSavage was a guest on @THEBEAT999FM earlier today, arrived and walked past @kallyjoe and I, and didn’t have the courtesy to say hello. I guess being a superstar gives you the right to be discourteous.

Tiwa Savage replied his tweet, saying:

1. Abdolls

October 4, 2019 at 11:38 am

Oh my TIWA you have messed up pla learn how to win the heart of many. What plays out now is just “maturity” following Charles’s accusations, your answer would v been… Oh I did noticed my mind set was on interview appointment with 999FM as simple as that. Tiwa, Janet jackson, M. Carey & prominent singers wouldn’t have gone far if they are hostile jokes or side attractions. You can’t deny not knowing who Charles Anazodo is. You have lots of fans. Don’t allow bandwagon dislike to mont on you because you know already your frictional status among your female folks. Maturity is all I see you & Charles play in public forum, twitter and he replied you… Simply

• Munachim

October 4, 2019 at 11:08 pm

The guy messed up and lost any respect the moment he carried that to social media. He could have just met her personally to have that conversation with her, or simply said hi first. He has no case as far as I’m concerned.

2. Cee

October 4, 2019 at 4:42 pm

Hmm Mr Charles just baited Tiwa. If it’s a case of being mature/ the bigger person, all Mr Charles had to do was say something at the time it happened eg “Hey Tiwa aren’t you going to say hello” Or addresse privately. Calling her out on twitter is uncalled for, especially if one is trying to portray one’s self as mature.
    I wonder if he did this cause she is a woman, or for an agenda unknown to the public.
    Surely, this is not the first time an artist has rushed past him.
    Anyway I have no idea who Mr Charles is, so off to Google I go.

3. Tos

October 4, 2019 at 5:10 pm

He didn’t have to bring it to social media.. Nigerians and sense of entitlement. She dint say hi… so??? Did you die? You had to bring it on here.

4. Nafada2

October 4, 2019 at 5:16 pm

Aunty Tiwa, you are more than this nooooow. I know you are not happy how he addressed you through the social media, but saying “sorry, I was rushing in for my interview, no discourteous intended” would have not only assuage the complainant but would have laid it to rest once and for all.

5. BayB

October 4, 2019 at 11:10 pm

So sad! Wow, at who are you not to say hi….just wow! Pathetic Tiwa! Shameful! The entertainment industry is fickle, today you are Queen tomar someone else will certainly knock you out #Fact! # Be humble

6. Ross

October 5, 2019 at 6:36 am

These me who think they can’t greet a woman first. Your inferiority complex is showing

7. by_stander

October 5, 2019 at 10:09 am

Charles Anazodo sounds like a rent-seeker!

With and In his false-sense of entitlement, he believes another human being owes him and must be enslaved to him and do what makes him feel happy, if not he will make a public fuss over it.

Sir, you come across as an idiot!

If you wanted her to say hi, you should have said hello – if she didn’t reply then that is something else entirely, but She is within Her rights to choose who She wants to respond to.