Scoop

Actress Omoni Oboli shares a Testimony about her Son & how they Found a Lump in his Breast

Omoni Oboli & Gozi

Nollywood actress ad producer Omoni Oboli has every reason to be thankful.

She shared a testimony with her followers on social media explaining how it was discovered that her son had a lump in his breast and how they overcame that hurdle.

Watch out LeBron James, Gozi is coming for ya!  I have a testimony! I told God I will testify in church if he did it but I never did so here’s me testifying to the whole world!  Some time ago, we discovered a lump in Gozi’s breast. I wasn’t comfortable so we kept praying about it. We took communion and we just kept praying. He was always complaining about feeling weak and he would always take naps. I thought it was quite unusual because as mama boys, I know boys are always active so I kept praying. To cut a long story short, God has healed Gozi, lump is gone and he’s more energized than he’s ever been! He’s running every day, practicing his basketball for hours! I just want to say THANK YOU LORD! Healing is the children’s bread! May God bless our bread and water and take sickness out of our midst! Go Gozi! The world is at your feet!!!  #IAmMamaGozi #GodOverAll #JehovaOverDo #FamilyOverEverything

Watch the video of Gozi playing below.

A video posted by Omoni Oboli (@omonioboli) on

1. Adebisi Opeyemi

August 13, 2016 at 12:45 pm

I am very thankful to God on their behalf. very touching…. We see her at work and we never thought she was passing through a lot.

• Seriously

August 13, 2016 at 2:40 pm

Omoni has handsome sons. God is faithful. It’s nice to see Nigerians embracing sports.

2. kkk

August 13, 2016 at 12:50 pm

Thank you Jesus.

Take him to the hospital just for checkup

• Kiki

August 13, 2016 at 1:27 pm

I am sure you she’s already done that

3. Wanderlust _Trekeffect?

August 13, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Lol… Mothers, I’m pretty sure the boy didn’t want the world to know he had a breast lump, but she just had to give that testimony. Glad he’s OK now, hope he at least has a checkup with his physician.

4. Pity

August 13, 2016 at 1:35 pm

Poor woman doesn’t understand male puberty, it seems.

5. Ms.b

August 13, 2016 at 1:53 pm

It’s a normal thing that happens to some male children at d age of puberty. Same thing happened to my nephew, we googled and found out it’s normal and today it’s gone. The lump appears and disappears, we went to reddington and d doc said same thing, it’s part of puberty in boys.
    ya’all can google it and see.

6. Miss Ghana

August 14, 2016 at 6:33 am

so many of my female friends have had lumps and even surgery to remove them. not every lump is dangerous. anyway, omoni is one of those ever golden actresses. beautiful, intelligent, grounded, responsible, God bless you and ur family omoni

7. Ayaba

August 14, 2016 at 6:34 pm

It’s called a pre-pubertal breast lump, perfectly normal sign of puberty in both boys and girls.
    Nothing was wrong with your boy Omoni and yes it does disappear after sometime.