What happens when there is a sudden fire outbreak in a school, flooding, students’ unrest or a building collapses (God forbid)? What is left of the students and school owner? In serious cases, some students are forced to stay back at home – this is what is referred to as “school disruption”.
School disruption could be as a result of fire, theft, accidents/injuries to employees & students, destruction & damage to property, legal liabilities and business continuity risks amongst others.
Consider the costs of damage and liability the school could be exposed to if adequate insurance protection did not exist. This is why AXA Mansard offers a one-stop solution to address all the insurable risks inherent in the operations of schools.
School Insurance also provides these benefits:
- Free hospital admission for students
- Discounted insurance rates for school owners
- Ease of policy administration
- Provision of value-added services that are key to operations of the school
- Medical information and Advice Line for teachers and students
- Medical emergency evacuation for students
For more information please call 0700AXAMANSARD or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org